All Comments on 'Morning Cream'

by BrunetteInMI

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
encore!!!!

Please write more and let's make sure there are some sloppy seconds served!!!!

#morecum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What I want to know is ...

when 'Jacob 'heard the 'boyfriend' return he "grabbed his clothes and ran to the living room. He quickly threw himself down on the sofa and covered up with the throw blanket on the back, pulling his clothes under the cover with him."

After the 'boyfriend' had gone again "Jacob came back to the room and quickly stripped out of his clothes."

So, when did he get dressed??

billnscbillnscalmost 9 years ago
Nice Story

I loved the way write....great stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Say

Make a series

Don't rush the momentum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Really hot story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Being yelled at by parents = rough home life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its sad how Jacob had a rough life already.

Im sure he needs help in his life.

So id like to invite him to my house and ill give chores to do to pay his way.

But of course after this story id make sure is put hidden cameras in the bedroom.

So as I would be leaving for work id wake Jacob up and give him a chore he would not have to do untill later.

That way he is awake and as soon as I would leave, he can go take care of his hard life

See the reason for taking him in, is so he can take his 19yo cock and fuck my 48yo wife. Then I can watch through the cameras, without either one knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1st person or 3rd person - choose one

This was incredibly hard to read. A narrator who is asleep (1st person) cannot tell you what is happening while she is asleep, nor tell you that someone met someone else at a different place, nor tell you what another character is thinking or feeling. You have to choose either 1st person, and then limit yourself to that, or go 3rd person. You can't have it both ways.

Also, Jacob turns into Brandon and back again for no apparent reason. Which is curious - your boyfriend doesn't even have a name, but Jacob/Brandon has two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunetteInMI@BrunetteInMI
Sexy, slutty little whore who craves cock more than she should. Looking for friends. I recently moved to south Florida. Say hi, I don't check this often but am very interested in making friends.