Morning Distractions

Story Info
Carla distracts Alex on the morning of a convention.
3.1k words
4.74
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fhey
Fhey
12 Followers

A/N: This is a work of fiction and should be regarded as such. All characters featured within are 18 years of age, or older.

I needed a bit of a break from my other story and decided to do something a bit different. This is actually my first time writing a scene like this, so please let me know what you think!

--

"C'mon, Carla, we're gonna miss the panel!"

Alex stood over the bed that he and Carla had shared the previous night. A set of stiff hotel sheets covered the bed, with a large lump nestled underneath them on the side opposite where Alex was standing, with a single dark-skinned arm poking out. The person beneath the sheets stirred but gave no other response to indicate that she had even slightly awoken. Alex, already showered and dressed in a baby blue blazer meant to resemble a Japanese high school uniform—an admittedly lazy cosplay, but at least he had made the effort to dye his hair a light peach—huffed in aggravation. In all the years they had been friends, he had never known Carla to get up at anything approximating a reasonable hour, no matter how hard he would try to wake her up.

"Seriously, we need to get going now if we want to have any chance of getting through the front doors before noon."

He heard a muffled groan from beneath the sheets, something barely audible or coherent. The small alarm clock next to the bed displayed the time in dull red numbers: ten-fifteen AM. The convention center would have already opened back up, and it was likely swarming with people. Left with no other options, Alex gripped the edges of the sheets and yanked them away with as much force as he could muster.

Despite the exposure to the far-too-chilly air of the hotel room, Carla barely stirred. She just shivered and curled tighter into herself, her back turned to Alex. All she was wearing was a tank-top and a thin pair of shorts. It almost made Alex feel guilty. Almost.

"Wake up already, jackass!" Alex said, tugging on her arm. She let out another groan and slowly turned onto her back, revealing the blissfully unaware expression on her face, a thin trail of drool running down her cheek. "For Gods' s—"

His eyes wondered down her body, his breath catching in his throat. Though there wasn't anything inherently sexy about her outfit, the way that her clothes had bunched up during the night was doing nothing to preserve her modesty—such as it was. Her shirt had ridden up, exposing an abdomen that was well-toned despite the meager amount of exercise she did, and one of her breasts had popped straight out of the deep v-neck, her nipple small and hard due to the cold. Her cock, which had freed itself from the tight confines of her shorts, was now pointing straight into the air like a flagpole rising from the surface of the moon. Alex found himself unable to look away, his mouth suddenly dry.

He had seen it before, mind you. After all, they had been living together since high school, and they had been sexually intimate in the past. But it had been a while. Her cock wasn't massive—perhaps only an inch longer than his and not much thicker—but there was something about the shape of it that was undeniably attractive. Or maybe it had just been too long since their last time together.

"...hungry?"

Alex jumped. He looked up and saw Carla looking back at him through half-lidded eyes.

"Were you awake this whole time!?"

"I felt someone shaking me," she said, her voice a low, groggy rumble.

"It's almost ten-thirty; you need to start getting ready!"

"Oh?" The corner of her lips turned up in a look of unbearable smugness. "Sure there's nothing else you'd rather do right now?"

Alex glared back at her, hating how warm his face was getting. "It's not my fault you have no control over that thing."

"You're right; she does have a mind of her own." She ran a hand down her exposed body—how was she able to look so cute while still half-asleep?—and grasped the base of her cock, quirking an eyebrow in his direction. "I may need some help taming her."

Trying his best to be firm, Alex placed his hands on his hips. "We don't have that kinda time. And I don't want to get my jacket dirty."

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere near your jacket."

It was useless to argue with her. Sleepy-Carla was without inhibition and horny-Carla was completely single-minded—together, they were an unstoppable force, and Alex was far from an immovable object. He glanced back at her penis; it was still as hard as ever. He bit his lip in thought.

"I'll let you top," Carla said.

This got Alex's attention. For Carla to give up control in bed was a rarity; for her to outright offer to do so was unheard of. "Really?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmhmm." She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. Grinning, she said, "C'mon, you know you want to."

Alex sighed, unable to suppress the smile growing on his face as hepulled off his jacket and undid his necktie. "We really don't have a lot of time."

"Then you'd better hurry so that I can get dressed."

The jacket and tie both went over the back of the armchair behind Alex. "You're paying me back for this tonight," he said as he climbed onto the bed and pulled Carla's shorts the rest of the way off her legs.

Carla swiftly pulled her top over her head and threw it aside. She grasped Alex's hip as he straddled her and ran her hand up his abdomen, under his untucked shirt, eliciting a shiver. "I can pay you back right away if you want."

Alex lowered his head, wrapping his fingers around her cock and squeezing like a vise. "Hah. Unlike you, I actually have a degree of patience."

He could feel Carla's penis pulsating in his hand, the unmistakable smell of arousal wafting up into his nose. Carla ran her fingers through his hair; the pace of her breathing quickened as Alex placed a gentle kiss on the tip of her head. And then another. And another. She squirmed beneath him, clearly starting to realize he was planning on taking his time. "I thought we were in a hurry," she said with a quiet moan.

Alex moved down to kiss the base of her shaft, locking eyes with her as he said, "You'd better hurry up, then."

Carla gave him a half-smile. "Bully," she said.

"It's only fair with how much you bully me." Without breaking eye contact, Alex ran his tongue up and down Carla's cock, making sure to get it as wet as physically possible.

"But you love being bullied."

Alex suppressed a smirk; he couldn't argue with her. Especially in this position, with his hands stroking her pillowy thighs and the taste of her cock lingering on his lips, making him salivate and his own cock strain against the confines of his khakis. He ran his tongue over his lips to soften them up, his eyes still locked onto Carla's. She let out a groan and thrust her hips against his face.

"Alex..."

"Yeah, babe?" he said as he nuzzled the throbbing penis to his cheek.

"Please let me fuck you..."

Her cock twitched as he laid a trail of kisses along its length, a small pool of precum forming on its head. "That all? Where do you want to fuck me?" he said. Carla let out a groan, grinding her cock against his face. Alex grinned; he knew damn well what the answer was. "Wanna fuck my mouth? Shoot your hot cum down my slutty throat?"

She grabbed fistfuls of his hair, and pushed his head closer to her. Alex's fingers trailed down to stroke her balls as he pressed the tip of her cock against his lips and sucked. The combination of the salty taste flowing onto his tongue and the sound of his best friend moaning intoxicated him, and before he realized what he was doing, he was pushing the cock deeper into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck!"

No longer able to help himself, Alex moaned into the cock that was now completely filling his mouth. His tongue danced around the throbbing member as he delighted in the feeling of Carla squirming underneath him. After a few seconds of stillness, he started bobbing his head up and down, sucking on her cock like a piece of candy. His own dick was aching, desperate for some sort of relief. He shifted his weight slightly so that his waist was perfectly aligned with the edge of the mattress. With no other avenue of gratification for himself, he started grinding his cock against the bed. He looked up at Carla, who was untangling one of her hands from his hair—which he would have to comb again—and hiding her eyes behind it. With a frown, he released her cock from his mouth and wrapped his hand around it again, running his other hand up her torso.

"Carla?"

She peeked out from beneath her arm, her face painted a deep crimson. Alex brushed his fingers against her elbow.

"Look at me." It was more of a request than an order, but she didn't seem compelled to ignore it either way. She reached her free arm down and interlaced her fingers with Alex's outstretched hand. Their eyes locked onto each other as Alex pressed his lips against her pubic bone, the movements of his hand on her cock slow and teasing. He rolled the well-lubricated cock-head against his palm and kissed along her pelvis and hips, occasionally baring his teeth and nipping her skin. Carla began rolling her hips in time with his hands as he started alternating between slow and listless strokes and fast, hard pumps. "Keep looking," he said. "I want you to watch me as I suck your cock."

Carla's fingers tightened against his own, her breath quickening in time with her pulse. Alex could feel her body tensing up. He pushed his busy hand against the base of her cock, freeing the head for him to suck on again, only for a second before he released it again. His eyes never left hers.

"I want you to see how much I love having your cock inside of me. How nice it looks against my lips." The color in Carla's cheeks deepened as he talked; she tried turning her head away in embarrassment, but he tugged on her hand. "Don't look away," he insisted.

"This is too much..."

"I did say I wanted you to hurry." He sucked the head of her cock again, keeping it in just a bit longer this time. "Besides, you have the cutest face when you're about to cum."

She shook her head with a strangled cry; Alex tugged on her arm again, more forcefully this time. He couldn't help but smile at the desperation in her eyes—him getting to top Carla was an extremely rare occurrence, and he was planning on enjoying it as much as he could.

"What's wrong, you can dish out the dirty talk, but you can't take it?"

"N-No! I'm just not used to it..."

"Well, you better get used to it, because the more you disobey me, the longer I'm gonna draw this out."

"Alex, please..."

"Can you see how beautiful I think you are?" he asked, his fingers gently running along the tip of her cock. "Do you know how hard I am right now?"

Carla looked down at him with a stupid, loopy grin. "Of course you're hard, fucking slut," she said, before doubling over in a sudden bout of pleasure. "Fuck, I'm already getting close."

"Where do you want it? D'you wanna paint my face with your cum?"

"No." Her grip on his hair tightened. "Your mouth. I want you to drink every last drop."

"What's the magic w—"

Carla shoved her cock into his mouth, cutting him off. His eyes widened, and he squirmed against her as he struggled to breathe. He looked back up at her; she was struggling to maintain a stern expression through her arousal. "I can't beg anymore. I need you to make me cum, right fucking now."

As best he could, Alex choked out the words, "Or what," through her cock. Carla released his hand and pushed her fingers back into his hair. She wrapped her legs around his neck and flipped him onto his back so that she was straddling his throat.

Her eyes bore down on him. "I'm not giving you that option. Now be a good little cumslut and suck me off."

Alex moaned into Carla's dick as he happily did what he was told. It had been fun while it lasted.

"God, how the fuck are you so good at that?" Carla whispered with a smile. "I don't think I've ever been with anyone who sucks cock as good as you."

Alex gave a hum of pleasure at the compliment. His own cock was throbbing painfully against his pants, now that it was denied the pleasant friction of the mattress it had been grinding against. He hoped Carla wouldn't mind if he also got some gratification of his own, as both of his hands wandered down to his waist, undoing his belt and freeing his cock in record time.

"Wait."

His hands froze. Carla reached behind her and grabbed one of them; Alex's heart pounded in his chest as she held it below her face and released a slow trickle of warm saliva from her mouth onto his palm. "Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself," she said with a wink before going back to tugging on his hair. Now that he had permission, Alex grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

"You really love this don't you, you naughty boy?" she said, staring into his eyes. "You're even jerking yourself off while you do it."

Alex felt her cock twitching against his tongue. His own cock ached with need as he desperately pounded it to try and catch up with her. Carla arched her back, and she leaned further into him, her voice growing more and more strained.

"What is you like so much? Is it the taste of my cock and cum on your tongue? The feeling of being treated like the dirty slut you are?" She let out a breathy gasp as Alex ran his tongue directly against the tip of her head—the part unprotected by her foreskin. "Or m-maybe you just—oh, Jesus—want to worship me? Maybe you understand that you only exist for the sake of pleasing me. Is t-that it? Are you really that desperate to worship me?" Alex looked up at her; he could feel himself approaching climax already. And he knew she was right there with him—he could see steam pouring out of her lips. The bright-red blush painting her normally dark skin, the sweat pooling on her forehead, the look of absolute adoration in her eyes—they all gave her away. Locking eyes so that he was sure she saw it, he nodded, his free hand reaching up to cup her cheek.

"Thought so," she said with a grin. Alex ran his tongue along that most-sensitive area again, and Carla squeezed her eyes shut and lurched forward, shuddering in pleasure. "God, Alex! That's n-not even fair!"

He chuckled through her cock, repeating the motion once more and circling the tip of his tongue around the entirety of the exposed area, gently pushing against the shaft of her cock with his lips. Her foreskin peeled back just a bit, exposing more of her head.

"N-No, not th—"

Alex sucked as hard as he could, moving his free arm to wrap around her waist and push her cock further in his mouth until his lips touched the base.

"Ah!"

Carla rolled her hips against him, properly fucking his face. Alex could feel her pulse quicken as her breathing became more and more labored. He began stroking himself faster and faster.

"God, keep going, please!"

He had no intention of stopping.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, keep going, slut. Keep sucking my cock. That's right, bitch, worship me. Show me how much you love me and my cock, you dirty whore. Oh god! Fuck! I'm... I'm..."

She let out a cry, and with no further warning, filled Alex's mouth with warm, sticky cum. The moment the salty substance hit his tongue, he bucked his hips and reached his own climax. He gasped as his mind was split between focusing on the pleasure that he was feeling himself and focusing on trying to swallow all of the seed that was pouring into his mouth. Those were the only thoughts in his head; things like his name, where he was, how he got to this point in his life, those all faded away. Nothing else mattered to him in that moment.

Carla's body tensed over him, her hips spasming against Alex's mouth a few more times until the tension left and she collapsed onto her side. With the weight removed from his body, Alex shuddered and jerked as he rode out the last remnants of his orgasm and choked down the remainder of Carla's seed. Eventually, he started to calm down as well, and he collapsed against the sheets of the bed, with Carla lying next to him.

Alex waited in silence as his heartbeat leveled out and he tried to catch his breath. When he came to, he brought his hand up to his face, lackadaisically observing the glistening strands of cum draping his fingers. Before he even had a chance to do anything with it, Carla reached out and grabbed his hand, running her tongue along his fingers and collecting all of the cum into her own mouth. She looked at him as she did this, a sly smile gracing her flushed face. Once the hand was clean she pushed it away and showed off the pool of white cum on her tongue before closing her mouth and swallowing.

Alex smiled breathlessly, mustering all of the strength he still had to pull himself all the way onto the bed so they were level with each other. Once he arrived fully at her side, he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her. She moaned as their lips collided, pulling him closer in, and neither of them separated until they began to feel the need for air. After catching their breath and sharing another, far more chaste kiss, Carla buried her head in the crook of Alex's neck, her hands lazily stroking his back as Alex ran his fingers through her hair.

"Hey, what time is it?" Carla whispered into the collar of Alex's shirt.

Alex pulled her closer and nestled his head against the pillow, letting out a quiet yawn. "Who cares?"

--

A/N:Bonus points to anyone that recognizes who Alex was cosplaying.

Fhey
Fhey
12 Followers