Morning drinks with mom

Story Info
Mom's coffee visit's turns into something more.
3k words
4.41
39.8k
71
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived across the road from my parents. My own little love nest. My mom would visit me every morning for coffee, of course, after dad had left for work. It was our 'usual' routine.

My mom would always like to wear skirts and blouses. Lately, her skirts had become shorter than the 'usual' ones she wore.

This day, I got the usual morning knock on my door. I opened it and there stood mom.. She was wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen her wear--it was very nearly a mini skirt, as most of her legs were on display, and she still looked stunning.

She spoke, "Good morning."

I stood there, speechless; just ogling mom.

She asked, "Are you going to let me in."

"Oh, of course, come in," was all I could say.

So I opened the door fully, and mom came inside. I closed the door, and quickly went to my open-plan kitchen. I wanted to see how mom would manage sitting on the sofa. She kept her legs together and slowly lowered herself down, not exposing anything.

With my disappointment of having seen nothing, I made our coffees and moved the mugs over to the coffee table.

Mom leaned forward, and placed the coasters for the hot coffees.

It was only at this time, I realised what blouse mom was wearing. A white blouse with a zip opening. It seemed that I had missed her blouse at the door, that I was far too busy ogling her short skirt. After I put the coffee mugs down, I walked around the coffee table and began to sit down next to mom.

But somehow, I managed to half slip and fell onto the sofa. My left hand landed on the arm of the sofa and my right hand landed on mom's knee.

Mom asked, "Are you okay?"

I answered, "I'm fine, I just slipped."

But I then realised how soft mom's skin felt; much softer than her age would lead one to believe--definitely as soft as my last girlfriend's.

I proceeded to tell her, "Your skin is so soft."

She said, "I cream my skin every day."

I asked, "You cream all your skin?"

"Everywhere," she answered, with a big smile on her face.

I took this as a gesture for me to explore her skin. I ran my hand down from her knee slowly to her ankle, enjoying the softness of mom's silky, soft skin.

Mom seemed to be enjoying it, too.

On reaching her ankle,

I said, "Wow, mom, you do have very soft skin,"

With a smile, she answered, "I told you so."

Then, I slowly ran my hand back up mom's leg, and this journey upwards was definitely more interesting. My thoughts were racing ahead, as to what would happen. Once I reached her knee again, which, unfortunately, I did far too quickly,

I didn't remove my hand. Instead, I massaged mom's knee; which again, she seemed to be enjoying. Knowing this, I plugged up the courage and moved my hand upwards.

I managed to reach the hem of her skirt, where I stopped my hand; waiting for any comments from mom.

But I was met with silence. I moved the tips of my fingers forward, moving them under the hem of her skirt.

Was at this moment that mom spoke,

"What are you doing, Peter?"

I looked at her face--her beaming smile lit up her face with enjoyment.

I answered," I know you're enjoying this, too."

She confessed, "Guess my smile gives that away. But this has to be our little secret."

I smiled back my answer.

I proceeded with moving my hand forward, my fingers feeling their way up the inside of mom's leg. Mom's skin was as she described earlier. She did cream everywhere--my fingers were reaching near the top of her inner thigh. I kept edging slowly forwards, until my fingers brushed the material of her panties. Mom gave a big sigh and it went straight to my cock--I had gotten rock hard super quickly.

Wow, just one sigh and I was losing control already. I had to calm myself down. I didn't want to cum in my boxers. I slowed down my breathing. I moved my hand, following her panties all the way round to her hip. I placed my fingertips on the elastic nylon waistband, and traced them across her stomach. Travelling from one hip to the other; what a wonderful journey I was making, and I already planned a return journey, too.

Moving slowly across her panties waistband, I could feel her heat slowly intensify. On reaching the middle, her pussy was radiating immense heat, even through her panties.

Wow, I thought, I can turn on my mom and make her feel this hot.

Avoiding temptation, myself, I forced my fingers and hand away from her heated pussy. I wanted to make mom wait, to see how she liked being teased. I continued moving my fingers across,'til they reached her other hip.

What an intense journey that was. With my heavy breathing and excited heart, I eagerly started my return journey across her panties nylon edge. But this time, I moved my fingertips inside her panties. I slowly edged my fingers across, moving away from her hip to her stomach; the softness of her skin was incredible.

Moving slowly across, it seemed to take forever to start to feel her heat begin. I knew I was getting closer, as the heat grew more intense. 'Till at last, I reached the middle. This time, I was not giving into temptation, and continue moving on--inwards was my intention

I started to slide my fingers inside her panties, and I came across the first of many strands of her fur-covered mound--Joyce was definitely all natural. As my fingers encountered a jungle down there, the thought of my big cock working its way through her jungle, 'till it found her hidden, hot, moist cave, really turned me on.

My fingers now were at her hot and very wet opening. It was then that the thought of a name for her pussy came to mind. With her name being Joyce, and all of this juice, I joined the words together and named her pussy,' Juicy Joyce'. My last girlfriend had already named my cock, also joining two words together. My name, Peter, and as I'm well endowed, 9 inches in length and 6 inches girth, it was named 'Big Peter'.

Mom had no idea how big I now was; I couldn't wait to see the look on her face, when she saw him. I pushed my then-wet fingers into Juicy Joyce, sliding two of my fingers deeply inside her.

Joyce gave a pleasurable moan, and after letting me play with Juicy Joyce,

she asked,

"When do I get something to play with?"

I moved my fingers out of juicy Joyce and out of her panties, away from her skirt.

She looked at me, as if to say, 'what are you doing?'

I took her hand and placed it on my zipper. She unzipped my pants, and unhooked the buttonhole, then eased open my pants. Then, only my boxers hid Big Peter.

I told mom,

"I have a big surprise for you inside,"

Mom replied,

"My son thinks he's all grown up now."

"I'm not a boy anymore. I'm a man."

She answered, "We shall see.

With that, she pulled my pants and boxers down, releasing Big Peter into view. He was standing to attention, right in front of her face.

She gave a loud gasp. "Oh my God! He's huge... long and thick. My pussy's going to have fun playing with him."

I said

"Big Peter is going to love Juicy Joyce."

"Oh, you've named them already, have you?" she answered.

With that, I pushed my hips forward and Big Peter's purple knob was pressing against Joyce's mouth. She kissed him gently with her lips, and her kisses gradually turned into sucking.

Wow, my mom was sucking my big cock. The same mouth, that had kissed me goodnight for years, was there happily sucking my cock. I couldn't help but wear a big smile on my face-- I was the man and not the boy anymore.

I felt a surge of confidence and dominance building inside me. I wanted to be in control and be the boss of my mom. So I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and away from her face.

"Get down on your hands and knees on the carpet." I ordered.

She got up off the sofa; I moved myself aside, and she got down on her hands and knees on the carpet.

Wow, I ordered my mom and she obeyed. She had never obeyed any order before. This feeling of being masterful was exquisite.

Looking at Joyce on her hands and knees, I admired how beautiful and seductive she looked. But, I wanted her ass up higher than it was.

So, I gave her another order,

"Lower yourself to your elbows. I want to see your ass up higher."

Again, she obeyed my order.

There I was, looking down at my mom on her elbows and knees. This was exactly the position I remembered as a young man, sitting in the armchair, and watching mom vacuum the carpet on her hands and knees. She would provocatively sweep the vacuum tube across the carpet, making her breasts wobble under her blouse and her ass shake behind.

Then, at the coffee table in front of me, she would lower herself to her elbows, and her ass would be sticking right up at me--my cock would be rock hard. Again, sweeping the vacuum tube backwards and forwards, her breasts would wobble and her ass would shake. Back then, it took all of my strength to stop myself from pulling up her long skirt, and ramming my cock inside her pussy.

Right here, with her ass sticking right up at me; this time, I was in control. I would do what I had wanted to do all those years ago. I pulled off my pants and boxers. Kneeling down behind mom, I lifted her short skirt over her cute ass. I slid my fingers across her cheeks, then under that famous elastic, and slid her panties down her silky legs.

Everything from here would be our first time together.

I moved my cock across her ass cheeks, making sure I rubbed all over her cheeks. Working my way inwards, Till I reached the middle of her cheeks, then slid up and down her ass slit. I used my hands to pull her cheeks apart, and I could just see her pussy through her jungle.

I ran my cock from the top of her ass downwards; moving slowly, the excitement reached me as I was then rubbing her anal rosebud. Joyce didn't object, and I thought I would pop her anal cherry next time. I moved Big Peter past 'Rose'; I thought to myself, good name for her sphincter.

My cock could feel the heat from her pussy. Closing in on that wet heat, I reached the heart of her hotness. I paused there, letting me feel her heat, and I savoured that moment for my memory.

Then I eased my cock forward. My knob brushed mom's pussy hairs aside. I slid forward more, pushing her lips apart. Then I started to feel her entrance envelop Big Peter. How good this feeling was, it made years of lusting, all worthwhile. I hoped my cock could spread her pussy open. Again, I paused my cock at this position, savouring more memories.

Mom was moving herself backwards, indicating that she wanted me fully inside. I pushed Big Peter inside Juicy Joyce, spreading open her labia. I thought to myself, I've started to fuck my mom.

It was at this moment that I would tell her, how many inches I had pushed inside her pussy; guessing that my cock's knob was about two inches.

I spoke, "Two inches inside of you."

"Ooohhh..." from Joyce.

I gently pushed forward. "Three inches inside you."

A louder, "Ohhh..." from Joyce.

Moving forward more. "Four inches."

This time, mom gave a loud sigh, "Ahhh..."

Pushing forward more, I could feel my cock stretching open her pussy.

"Five."

Mom was really starting to make noise now. "Oh God, this feels so good."

I answered

"Only just over halfway in. How good will Big Peter feel when he's balls deep, hitting your ass?"

With that racing through mom's mind,

I pushed. "Six inches inside of you."

Mom's breathing was visibly heavier. "God. He's so big. Fuck me, please."

I liked the please, So I pushed in another inch, "Seven now."

I proceeded straight to, "Eight inches inside you."

Mom was gasping for more, through her heavy panting.

With a big smile on my face, I pushed my last inch of cock inside her pussy.

"All nine inches are inside of you, mom," I announced, as my balls touched her ass cheeks.

Mom gasped, "Oh my God, he's sooo big!"

I asked, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

With my cock still deep inside her, I slapped her ass.

"No please?"

"Fuck me... please," she replied.

I withdrew my cock to the tip, and with one smooth action, I pushed all the way back in.

Mom gave an even bigger sigh, "Ooohh..."

Again, I withdrew Big Peter to the tip. A little faster this time, I pushed all the way inside Juicy Joyce.

Mom gave out a low growl, "Arrrgghh..."

I immediately pulled him out to the tip. Again I pushed my cock firmly this time inside her pussy.

Mom's growl grew louder.

I pulled out my cock quickly and pushed it hard back inside her pussy.

With Mom growling and God being spoken, it was getting me super horny, but I controlled myself from cumming-- I wanted to fuck my mother, Joyce, more.

Joyce growled, "God. Fuck me, Peter. Please."

With dominance built up inside me.

I asked Joyce,

"Are you my bitch?"

I was met with silence. Again with my cock deep inside her pussy, I slapped her ass firmly, and asked again,

"Is Joyce my bitch?" This time, adding her name to her punishment.

She answered, "Yes, I'm your bitch."

"Tell me, Joyce is your bitch!" I demanded. Again, I slapped her ass firmly.

She answered, "Joyce is your bitch."

Wow, I never thought my mom would ever say those words. But here she was under my dominant control-- I was going to have my way with Joyce right then.

I pulled out my cock and rammed him inside her pussy. Mom groaned under her deep breathing. Joyce was going to be fucked hard by her own son's big cock.

I rammed him in again. I asked another question,

"Who's the boss now, bitch?"

She answered quickly this time, "You are Joyce's boss."

I liked this answer. "Tell me to fuck you," I ordered her.

She replied instantly, "Fuck me, Peter. I want Big Peter to fuck me deep and hard please."

I then started to ram her so hard that my balls were slapping her ass cheeks. Joyce was delicious as I licked the sweat from her neck. I then pulled down her blouse zipper, and Joyce's breasts were released. I knew her bra size from looking in the laundry basket--36B.

I placed my hands over her 36B breasts, and her hard nipples pressed against my palms. They felt like an inch long to me. Her hard nipples and wet pussy--wow, I was making Joyce so horny. Hell, I was feeling horny, too.

Joyce then spoke," God, it's good to have you inside me again."

With all my strength, and using mom's breasts to pull on, I rammed fucked her as hard as I could. Mom was squirming under me, but I knew she was enjoying her pussy being pounded by her own son's big cock. I rammed her a few more times. Our enjoyment, our ecstasy, was becoming uncontrollable. We both were on the edge of climaxing.

Another hard ram from me. Our bodies came together. With Big Peter deep inside Juicy Joyce, my spunk was being ejaculated deep inside her. I pumped six or seven large amounts of spunk deep inside her pussy. I squeezed out every last drop of spunk inside her.

As we both recovered from our mutual orgasm. Big Peter was slowly becoming small Peter. But one last thing I left for myself to see. Small Peter slid out of Juicy Joyce by himself and I lowered myself down for a good view. I pulled open her ass cheeks and waited for Joyce to push out my spunk. It didn't take long before the first globs of white spunk oozed out from her pussy.

Lots of spunk ran down her soaked pussy. A second rill of spunk soon followed. Then spunk was running down her legs. A third lot emerged from her cum-soaked pussy. The spunk reached the back of her knees, but still more came out. This was insane how much spunk I had pumped into mom.

I decided to then use my cock's growing knob to spread spunk all over her ass cheeks, making her ass shine brightly. At last, the spunk seemed to be slowing down. I waited and looked at her pussy, ass and legs; all covered in my spunk.

I didn't wipe her ass clean. I just pulled up her panties, and left my spunk to soak in her skin.

"My cream for your soft skin," I told her.

She just gave me a big smile. "Seems I don't need to buy cream anymore."

I moved my invigorated cock to mom's mouth. "Lick and suck Big Peter clean."

Like a sperm-hungry bitch, she did just that.

After I was beautifully cleaned up, we got dressed and drank our then-lukewarm coffee.

Our morning coffees would definitely be more interesting in the future.

I hope you enjoyed reading my first attempt at writing a story. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading. Bye bye.

Special thank you to Kenji Sato for he's editing, much appreciated.