Morning Drinks with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Arranging action day with mom.
1.6k words
4.41
8.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B9ic4u
B9ic4u
30 Followers

After our initial first fuck. It would be a few days before we could meet for our coffees. Mom had an hospital check up next morning. The following morning I had an appointment with my bank manager.

I should explain that usually after our coffees. It would be time for me to go to work. So for the next couple of days. We had no time for our coffee mornings. But while I was sitting waiting to see the bank manager. I came up with a great plan. I could arrange to take a day off work, or call in sick. Then I could have mom for nearly the whole day. As soon as dad left for work before 8am. Until just after 5pm. Mom could be all mine. What a delightful idea and full of possibilities. At that moment I knew I would make that plan reality. After seeing the bank manager. I would give mom a call in my car. Explain my idea to her. So my plan had begun. I wanted to make sure mom was available for our day together.

She said " Wow what a good idea, and yes I'm free for the rest of the week."

So now just to sort out time off work. There shouldn't be any problem, as I was due time off work. On arrival at work, I immediately went to see my boss and arranged my day off. Now with that officially arranged.

My plan was set for mmmmm lets call it action day for now. Only one last thing to acquire. Get some lubricant gel. I think mom, no I'm pretty sure mom, hasn't had an anal fucking before. She must be an anal virgin. I shall ask her next time we are alone. So the gel will help big Peter enter Rose. I hope she says I've never had anal before.

A big smile instantly grew on my face. It only just dawned on me. I would be taking mom's anal virginity. That thought most definitely turned me on. Another reason why I couldn't wait for our day together. Which would begin tomorrow morning. That particular days work seemed to take forever to end. The clocks hands moving in slow motion. Until finally 5pm arrived. Hooray at last I was free from work.

On my way home I stopped at the pharmacy and bought some lubricant gel. After I arrived home and a quick wash, then something to eat. I went over to my parents. Mainly to see mom. Dad was already home after working. But I knew he would be sitting in he's favourite part of the sofa, watching TV. As it was a nice warm evening. Hopefully I could sit and talk with mom privately in the garden. I rang the door bell and dad answered the door. With the usual pleasantries. I proceeded to the kitchen. Expecting to find mom. But mom was already sitting outside. So I made us all coffees. I knew if I made coffee for dad, he would definitely drink it while watching TV. Which would give me time to ask mom my question.

I gave dad his coffee and told him.

"I will drink with mom in the garden."

He was to engrossed in watching TV to even acknowledge what I said. So I went outside in the back garden with the coffees. I placed our drinks on the table. I then sat down at the garden table with mom and I started our conversation.

"Good evening mom"

"good evening Peter and thanks for the coffee. So tomorrow no work for you."

I smiled and said. "Tomorrow after dad leaves for work, we have all the day together. Well until he arrives home from work."

She answered "All day together, I guess you have plans for us,"

"I have some ideas." I answered.

Now was the perfect time to ask mom my question.

"Mom can I ask you something personal." Mom looked at me and said. "You can ask me anything you like."

"have you ever had anal sex?"

Mom looked visibly surprised by my question. She paused in replying. I was praying inside she would say no. I wanted to be the one to take her anal virgin. Mom gave one cheeky smile and I knew she would answer my question. Moment of truth has arrived. I waited with baited breath for her reply.

"To tell you the truth, I have come close to having anal. But no I've never had anal."

With a big smile on my face I replied, "Tomorrow I will anal fuck you doggy style."

Mom gave me a wry smile. Then she was the one with her hand on my knee. As it was a very warm evening. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt only. This time mom instigated things by placing her hand on my knee. Then moving up to my thigh. A very pleasurable feeling. Fortunately the back garden was highly fenced off. Very private for an outdoor garden. Mom was running her hand across my thigh and to my zip. She unzipped my shorts, unfastened the button and her fingers wrapped around big Peter. I was rock hard and my heartbeat increased rapidly. I had to calm myself down.

So I closed eyes and eased my breathing. I instantly knew what I wanted. Time for mom to have a facial. She pulled out big Peter and eagerly played with him. I was enjoying my mom wanking me off in her back garden. While dad was watching TV in the house. With our backs towards the house and mom beside me with big Peter in her small delicate soft hands. I moved mom off her chair and she knelt down on the grass now facing big Peter. With no encouragement she started to kiss him. Then her tongue slowly licked around big Peters purple knob. The tip of her tongue now at big Peters slit, her hand squeezed my knob and the tip of her small tongue pushed just inside the opening.

Wow I've never experienced a feeling of a tongue inside big Peter before. Mom got me super horny. Then in one quick motion. Her hand released big Peters purple knob and she slid her mouth down big Peters shaft. Swallowing all in her mouth and down her throat. This unexpected move made me gasp in delight. Mom was deep throating big Peter. On looking down and seeing my mom's full mouth enveloped around big Peter and her throat visibly stretched open. I thought to myself. A facial or spunk straight down her throat. What a fantastic dilemma to have. Now I wasn't sure which option to choose. But more of this will definitely please me. Mom pulled herself off big Peter and gasped for air. She looked up at me, her face flushed with heavy breathing.

I simply spoke, "Beautiful job mom, but more ok." With a wide smile she slid her lips over big Peters purple knob. Her mouth moved down my shaft and big Peter slid down her throat. Till her nose touched my stomach. Deep throating big Peter. Joyce's mouth went beyond what I thought she could do. But here I was being proved wrong. Joyce withdrew big Peter and again shafted him deeply into her mouth and down her throat. My God Joyce was deep throating me hard. I gave Joyce my option. "You want me to shoot my spunk straight down your throat, or I cum all over your face." She took big Peter out of her mouth, while gasping in deep breaths

she answered. "I want your spunk all over my face." She then sucked on my huge purple knob as hard as she could. This feeling was so erotic. It took all my strength and will power to stop myself from cummin. I wanted this moment to last forever. But Joyce had other ideas, her hard sucking on my knob and deep throating. I knew I couldn't stop myself from blasting her face with my spunk. Joyce took her hand and placed it over my testicles. While sucking hard on big Peters knob she squeezed my testicles. OMG an extreme sensation of lust overwhelmed me. I've never felt anything that erotic before. My mom doing all of this to me. I couldn't stop myself

"I'm gonna cum" I barely spoke through my massive climax. Thankfully mom either heard me, or knew big Peter was about to explode all over her face. She quickly took big Peter out and strategically placed him in front of her face. My first jet stream of spunk landed on her forehead and down the middle of her nose. Perfect shot on her face. Mom moved her head slightly before my second jet stream of spunk. Which landed over her eye and down her cheek.

Again mom moved her head and my third jet stream of spunk went just over her other eye and cheek. Seems mom wanted to cover all her face with my semen. Mom was definitely getting what she desired. My last smaller jets of spunk landed around her mouth. Joyce deliberately kept her mouth closed. She wanted all my spunk only on her face. After she squeezed the last of my spunk from big Peter onto her face. She used big Peters knob to spread my spunk and rubbed my spunk into her skin. Her own special facial cream. What a great feeling to feel my knob doing this.

Even better was to see my knob spreading my spunk all over her now shiny face. A last lick across my big purple knob. Joyce placed big Peter back in my shorts. I only came here for a coffee and to ask my question. What a bonus I received. Plus now I know Joyce can deep throat has added another dimension to my sex list of things I want to do. I hoped tomorrow was going to be everything I imagined and hopefully more.

To be continued in chapter 3.

Thank you for your comments on chapter 1. All very much appreciated please let me know what you think of my latest chapter?

B9ic4u
B9ic4u
30 Followers