Morning Drinks with Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Taking mom's anal virginity.
2.4k words
4.45
12.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B9ic4u
B9ic4u
30 Followers

Arriving home after my mum's deep throat experience.

I started to prepare for tomorrow's action day.

I brought the lubricant gel, tissues and towels. I placed them on the bedside cabinet.

I recently purchased some hidden cameras, thought it would be good for reviewing myself taking mom's anal virginity.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be special fucking my mom. Now I was the boss and wow, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I took a cool shower to calm myself down. Watched some TV and went to bed early. Making sure I had lots of energy, for our coming encounter.

No masturbating tonight, saving my spunk for Joyce's ass.

Eventually I fell asleep and was woken by my phone alarm 7am. Ok get out of bed.

have myself a quick wash, brush teeth, toilet and go downstairs eat my cereal breakfast, drink plenty of water, hydrate myself.

Back upstairs to the bedroom.Test the hidden cameras. Front camera by bedside cabinet and rear camera at the end of wooden bed.

Both working fine. I dressed in a t-shirt and boxers. Easy access for mom.

Now just waiting for dad to leave for work. Those 15mins waiting for him to leave, was the longest 15mins of my life.

But eventually I watched from behind my curtains, has his car pulled away.

A few minutes passed, then my mom opened her front door and walked towards my house.

I started the hidden cameras to record.

And hurried downstairs to open the door for mom. The knock on my door had arrived.

I took a deep breath and with a huge smile.

I opened the door and invited mom inside. She was wearing an all white dress.

Which started by her shoulders and ended just above her knees. She looked elegant and I couldn't wait to remove that elegant dress.

I took her hand and lead her upstairs.

She eagerly followed me.

On reaching my bedroom,

I pulled mom close to me and our first real passionate kiss together.

Our tongues met and danced in our mouths, till I moved my lips to suck on her tongue.

I instinctively moved my hands to her ass.

I squeezed her ass cheeks hard, while still sucking on her tongue. I felt her hands squeeze my ass too.

I moved my hands up her back and unzipped her dress. After an eternal kiss and sucking on her tongue. Our lips parted and we both gasped for air.

My hands shifted her dress over her shoulders.

Mom lowered her arms and with a little encouragement.

I helped her elegant dress fall to the floor.

Revealing a sexy set of red panties an6d bra. Her sexy underwear took my breath away.

I held Joyce's hands and kissed her passionately again.

I unfastened her bra. Sliding it over her shoulders and down her arms till it landed by her dress.

My first real look at her breasts,

36b remember?

Her light pink areola and erect pink nipples.

I moved in for my first kiss of Joyce's breasts and sucked her hard nipple.

She tasted so sweet, the velvet like texture of her skin and smell of soft scented flowers. She had prepared herself for our special day.

All of the above was already driving me wild. I moved to her other breast kissed and sucked her hard nipple.

Joyce sighed for the first time.

After my kissing and sucking her breasts

I squeezed her breasts together.

Then I sucked both nipples simultaneously. This made her moan out louder.

Squeezing them hard in my hands and sucking her erect nipples hard in my mouth. This made me feel so horny.

I still had to see, feel & taste juicy Joyce yet.

Plus I had to service virgin Rose.

Always calming myself down,

Still sucking on both of her nipples.

I controlled my breathing and enjoyed sucking on both her 1 inch erect nipples. Easing myself away from her breasts.

I pushed Joyce down on my bed.

Then I went to work on her feet kissing, licking and sucking on her small toes. Running my tongue up her feet to her ankles and kissed my way up her silken soft legs. Keeping her legs together was an extreme erotic stimulating experience. Big Peter was rock solid and super hungry for some action. My kisses and tongue now reached the top of her legs.

Joyce had her eyes closed with a look of delight on her face.

I eased her legs open and spread them wide.

Exposing juicy Joyce, who lived up to her name.

She was glistening with her own juices.

Her glorious scent wafted up my nostrils.

Another extreme turn on for big Peter.

With my face so close to juicy Joyce.

I slid my tongue up and down her wet slit. Licking gently across her labia.

Tasting the sweetness of Joyce's juices.

I now started to suck hungrily at her wet moist snatch.

Running my hands up her legs, my fingertips brushing along her silky skin.

Till I reached the folds of her pussy.

I gently opened up juicy Joyce and with my face so close.

I could see clearly up inside her already gaping hole.

So wet with her glistening skin, soft to touch and her sweet aroma scenting my nostrils.

I couldn't control myself any longer and my tongue shot straight inside her.

Joyce gasped in delight.

I pushed my tongue in, as hard as I could.

Sucking in her juices as I did so.

My fingers stretching open her labia.

My tongue fucking her pussy inside.

Wow a great sensation to feel and hopefully view later on my video recording.

I eased one hand away from her pussy.

But with my tongue still buried inside her.

Juicy Joyce stayed stretched open.

My tongue making juicy joyce extremely wet. My face now covered in her juices.

I moved my hand down her slit.

Making my way to Rose.

Sensually I caressed my way to her.

Then I felt her nimble bud on my fingers.

With my tongue darting inside Joyce's pussy. Her juices had flowed down her slit.

My fingers massaging her juices into Rose. Using Joyce's juice to moisten her anal bud.

I ever so gently pushed against her opening.

Applying more pressure on her anal bud.

I could feel Rose starting to open around the tips of my fingers.

I wanted Rose to envelop herself around my fingers.

Gently with the help of Joyce's juices still on my fingers.

Rose slid open and around two of my fingers.

Joyce's breathing grew heavy with both her holes now being used.

I forced myself away from both juicy Joyce and Rose.

Mom looked at me disappointedly.

But big Peter needed some action too.

With Rose ready and waiting for her virginity to be taken.

I pulled Joyce up into doggy position.

Again Joyce lowered herself to her elbows. She remembered I liked this position.

I moved myself to the front and Joyce used her teeth to pull down my boxers, as I slipped off my t-shirt.

Joyce again staring straight at big Peter.

9 inches of hard muscle.

With a slight look of concern.

Sensing this I asked.

"You look a little worried."

She replied,

"I've never done anal before, please be gentle with me."

I gave mom a reassuring smile.

I gave mom the lubricant gel.

Joyce massaged the gel all over big Peter. The gel was cool to the touch.

The heat of big Peter and cool of the gel, gave a strange feeling to my big cock.

With my heart pumping fast.

I moved myself back behind Joyce.

Making sure I picked up the hidden camera. A video of mom's virgin anal fuck.

Big Peter gently kissed Rose at first.

Already I could feel how tense Joyce was.

I rubbed big Peters knob around.

Massaging some gel around Rose.

Seeing how small Rose looked.

I gently pushed big Peter forward.

Now feeling how small Rose was.

I had to squeeze big Peters knob to slowly open Rose.

Wow she was super tight.

Joyce's anal virgin had started to give way to big Peters pressure.

Holding the camera close.

I would video every moment.

Joyce's panting breath, an extreme turn on.

I pushed big Peter to near entry point.

Rose was just starting to envelop herself around big Peters purple knob.

Joyce now gasping for air and the feeling of her anal hole.

Squeezing big Peter so fucking tightly.

Then Big Peters knob slipped inside her ass. Mom's panting and deep heavy breaths.

Her anal hole has definitely never been plugged before.

Big Peter was taking her virgin in great style. Now with my big purple knob in her ass.

I pushed big Peter forward and felt Rose being stretched open even more.

Joyce making sounds of painful pleasure. Big Peters shaft had entered Rose.

With big Peter enjoying being squeezed so tightly.

I managed to squeeze in 4 inches of big Peter.

Now it was time to start to anal fuck her properly.

Easing my shaft out and pushing back in again, only this time a little further in her ass. Out again and further in her ass again.

Joyce was now squirming underneath me.

I slapped her ass hard,

"Keep still I ordered."

"Sorry boss." She replied.

I pulled back on big Peter and slid him in further again.

Very close to nearly all inside.

Another withdrawal and firmly pushed big Peter all the way inside her ass.

My balls gently hit her labia.

Joyce's breathing was heavy and she seems only barely able to talk.

I pulled big Peter out to the tip of he's knob. My camera close up view of him pushing back all the way up her ass.

My balls now slapping her labia.

I now started a rhythm of ass fucking Joyce. Mom couldn't stop herself from squirming underneath me.

My pace going faster and harder.

I spoke

"My Mom, Joyce is enjoying her anal fucking."

She managed a whimpering

"Yes."

I added

"I'm so happy to be taking your anal virgin."

With that last remark,

I started to pound her ass.

Joyce squirming beneath my thrusts.

My balls bouncing off her labia.

"Oh my god, so big, your so big."

Joyce shouting out in ecstasy.

Now Joyce was turning me on.

My hand grabbed her breast and I forced big Peter harder in her ass.

She screamed,

"Yessss, fuck me like that."

I took my hand off her breast and tangled her hair in my hand.

Pulling hard, forcing her head back.

I began deep penetration.

Feeling my balls bouncing off her labia.

Then I pistoned big Peter deep inside Rose.

Mom screaming out,

"Fuck me peter."

Big Peter was fucking her as hard as he could.

I rammed deep up her ass.

I told her

"I'm going to cum in your ass, fill you with my spunk. Then I'm going to watch you push out my spunk and let it run over your pussy and down your legs."

She replied

"Please fill me up, I want all your spunk every last drop."

We both spoke lustfully.

Big Peter was coming out to his tip.

Then ramming he's way back up her ass. Joyce's face contorted with pleasurable lust.

"Peter fuck me harder, god yes like this."

Joyce now bucking under me.

Forcing big Peter even deeper in her ass. Her first anal fuck.

She's like my own personal slut fuck whore.

I pumped her hard, as she lifted her ass every time I rammed big Peter inside her. Rose gripped big Peter tight and squeezed him super hard.

My balls hurting as they slapped her labia.

I could feel my balls start to tingle.

Still ramming big Peter deep inside Rose. With my hand pulling hard on her hair.

Joyce bucking her ass up on entry.

I gave one last ram and my orgasm came,

Joyce screamed.

"I'm cumming."

Big Peter ejaculated so much spunk, stream after stream flooded into Rose.

After many shots of spunk from big Peter. Rose accepted all my spunk deep inside her.

Keeping big Peter inside her ass.

Making sure every drop was deposited.

Till big Peter became Small and slipped out of Rose.

I untangled my hand from her hair.

And pulled her ass cheek for viewing and recording,

As Rose started to push out my spunk.

The first of the white liquid appeared

and run out her ass and over her pussy. Another push and lots of spunk flowing out of Rose and over pussy again.

Then started to run down her legs.

With a third stream to emerge from Rose. Mom moved her hand to capture some in her fingers, then divert some into her pussy. Sure enough another stream of spunk flooded out of Rose.

Mom guided my spunk into her open pussy. My spunk flowed straight out of her ass and straight into her pussy.

Mom closed her pussy and held the spunk inside.

Letting the rest of her ass spunk, to flow pass and run down her legs.

Eventually after all my spunk seemed to be ejected from Rose.

Mom slid herself down on my bed.

Rotated herself round and opened her legs. With her fingers under her pussy she squeezed out my ass and now pussy spunk. Into her hand.

Seeing me videoing this,

She smiled as the spunk flowed in her fingers and hand.

Catching every drop.

She then showed the camera her hand which was full of spunk.

I followed her closely with the camera, videoing Joyce raising her hand above her gapping mouth and with her head tilted back.

Mom slanted her hand with my ass & pussy spunk and let it gently slide off her hand, then drop onto her tongue and slide her tongue back into her mouth.

Mom lowered her hand and Joyce licked her hand clean of any leftover spunk.

She let her tongue drop slowly down into her mouth and closed her mouth.

Tilting her head forward and smiling for the camera.

Joyce opened her mouth and played with my spunk on her tongue.

She closed her mouth and I placed my fingers on her throat and I videoed, watched and felt Joyce swallow my ass & pussy spunk.

Again opening her mouth for the camera showing all my spunk swallowed.

Eventually we both lay on my bed exhausted.

Next part full on sex for the rest of the day.

Again thank you for your comments.

B9ic4u
B9ic4u
30 Followers