Morning Fun in the Kitchen

Story Info
My boyfriend fucks my arse first thing in the morning.
1.7k words
4.08
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers

I wake early and go in the bathroom, pee and brush my hair, adjust my nightie a little where a strap has twisted. Greg is still sleeping, the sheet across his hairy chest, his mouth slightly open. In the kitchen I get coffee brewing. My thighs feel a little sticky and I run a hand under my nightie, feel that my pubes are matted with Greg's sperm from last night's fun, get a little twinge remembering him above me, face all ruddy as he thrust and unloaded in me. It is the second time he has stayed over and although we fucked twice last night, I'm sure we'll do it again before he has to leave. The thought has me rubbing my breasts and thinking I'll go and wake him as soon as I have my coffee. I'm just pouring a cup when Greg pads into the kitchen, naked, his fat cock hanging low, balls heavy.

'Hi babe,' he says coming behind me and pressing full length, hands reaching round and cupping my breasts. 'I've only got an hour, so let's fuck.'

'Mmmm, honey, sounds good,' I murmur, turning my face back for a hot kiss, my hand going to his cock and stroking. 'Let me get you hard.' I drop to my knees and take his cock between my lips. It tastes of my pussy and I get a twinge of lust as I start to suck, enjoying the way it thickens and fills my mouth.

'Yeah, babe, suck me,' he says and holds the sides of my head, bucks his hips gently, his cock nudging the back of my throat, my lips not quite all the way along his ropey shaft. He's fully hard now and I think it would be real nice for him to cum so I could taste him and have my mouth full of jizz, like I did on our first date two weeks ago. But he has other ideas. He pushes the straps of my nightie down so it drops to the floor when he pulls me up. He turns me, leans his weight against my back, his thick cock hot between my buttocks.

'We haven't done anal yet, have we?'

'Mmmmm, just fuck me honey,' I say, tilting my face back to kiss him and reaching behind for his cock, trying to position it to my pussy.

'You've got such a beautiful arse,' he says, resisting and using hands now to massage my butt. 'I've been wanting to fuck it since I first saw you.' He pushes my cheeks wide and a finger presses on my pucker, and I can't help but push back and let it in, groaning a little. 'You like it in the arse, don't you babe?'

'I do,' I agree, 'but you are so big.' He's not really, but like most guys he responds to flattery and I doubt it will discourage him. Plus, I think, I like a guy to work for it.

'Don't worry, I'll use lots of gel,' we kiss again and he eases a second finger in my bum, just pussy juices for lube. 'But I won't do it if you don't want it, babe,' he murmurs and presses his tongue deep in my mouth so I can suck it, both fingers sliding deep, the smell of my dirty arse wafting up. 'Mmmm, love packing a shitty arse,' he says and pushes his tongue deeper, making me moan around it. 'See how dirty you are back there?' he says, pulling his fingers out and holding them just by my face, the smell making my nose twitch and the sight of the brown streaks causing my knees to go weak with lust. 'You wanna taste, don't you?' he says, smirking, eyes glinting and rubs the dirty tip of one across my lips, pushes it in and chuckles when I suck on it, adds the dirty second finger, our eyes fastened on each other as I suck them clean, the acrid sour taste so arousing.

He slides his fingers around my mouth then pulls them out and pushes the back of my head so I lean forward a little more over the kitchen counter. His hand smooths across one buttock then the other then lifts high and lands with a hard smack on my left cheek, making me lurch against the counter and gasp. His hand goes high again and rains down, landing smacks on both cheeks, making me yelp a little. When he stops there is heat radiating from my bottom and he reaches around my front, pinches my nipples which quickly get pointy.

'Gotta get you warmed up for my cock,' he says in my ear and bites my lobe making me sag and groan. 'Maybe a bit more, do you think?'

'Uh, ok...' I agree and he steps back, raises his hand again and gives me a sound spanking, the stinging force of each spank making me gasp, the feeling going straight to my cunt. I haven't had this kind of punishment before and am amazed at how it is turning me on. Finally he stops, panting a little, gives another hard spank then leans his weight against me, his very hard cock wedging between my cheeks.

'You ready for me, slut?' he says and bites my ear lobe again.

'God yes!' I say and reach for the butter dish, get a blob in my fingers and reach behind, rub it over his cock and, when he steps back a little, dab another blob on my anus. 'Put it in me, lover,' I say, looking over my shoulder at his face ruddy with lust. 'Fuck my arse!' He

fumbles a little and I spread my legs wider, hold my breath as he aims his knob at the centre and presses, then let out a long stream of air as he spreads me wide.

'Fuck that's good!' he grunts as it pushes through my stretched ring and slides into my rectum. He grunts again and pushes it deeper, another push needed before he is all the way in, thighs squashed against my cheeks. He has taken my breath away, penetrating me so quickly, and I concentrate on accepting him, gasping shallowly, pushing back as best I can, feeling stretched. He begins to saw back and forth before I am ready, and there is a moment's discomfort before I adjust. Then it is good, his cock moving more easily, each thrust pushing me up on my toes. 'You enjoyed that spanking, didn't you, slut?' he says as he fucks me and I grunt an affirmative. 'Wanted to spank that fucking tattoo right off your butt,' he says and I get a jolt deep in my cunt at the image of his red hand prints blotting out the little devil on my left buttock.

He pushes the back of my head down again and holds me bent forward while he hammers in and out, both of us panting, the force of his fucking knocking my pussy against the counter edge and, with a little shift, I lift a fraction so my clit gets the occasional squashing. I feel an orgasm building deep inside and I push up a little against his hand so my tits can sway, the nipples grazing the cold counter top, adding to the jolts deep in my parts. Greg is going deep into my backside with each thrust, thighs slapping against mine, making a squelching sound, our sigh and grunts adding to the fucking noises.

'Jesus, that's sweet!' he says. 'Your arse is fucking wonderful. You're fucking gonna milk the cum outta me!' I get a little thrill at the prospect and suddenly my orgasm hits, making me sprawl forward on the counter and buck and twist. 'Fuck yeah!' he says. 'Cum on my fucking cock!' I do, for a long moment, and am left weak and trembling, slumped on the counter, all energy gone. Without warning, Greg pulls his cock all the way out and manhandles me to my knees on the kitchen tiles. His cock is swaying before me, streaked brown, greasy with butter, the stink making my eyes water. 'Suck me, slut! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!'

I don't hesitate any longer, opening wide and letting him slide between my lips, the taste and smell almost making me gag, and I swirl my tongue around, wash him clean. I have barely begun to suck back and forth when he tightens fingers in my hair and arches his back, his cock pulsing and spurting, coating the roof of my mouth with semen. It is a heady mixture, arse butter and jizz, and I savour it, suck the last dribbles and hold onto his wilting cock until he pulls away. He looks down at me, a mixture of sneer and pleasure, and I know I must look a sight with my own shit frothing in the corners of my mouth, hair mussed and semen smeared on my lips. I feel so wanton.

'Piss on me!' I beg and he chuckles, holds his cock and aims it. I watch the piss hole flare and a thick stream splatters on my neck and breasts, then lifts to my chin and puddles in my open mouth. I swallow and my mouth fills again, then Greg aims higher, drenching my hair before the last drops fall on my upturned face. He slaps my wet face with his cock.

'Such a little piss whore,' he says with a smirk and slaps my face again before turning away.

I take a deep breath and get to my feet, pick up my damp nightie and head to the bathroom, hobbling a little. I've been needing to shit since he pushed his cock in my arse and now it falls out of me into the toilet, not stopping until I am completely voided. I sit there for a long moment, gather my energy, wash my hands and face and go back to the kitchen. Greg is dressed and drinking juice from a carton.

'When will I see you again?' I ask, my naked body against him, cheek pressing his shirt front.

'I'll call you,' he says vaguely and steps away, picks up his bag and goes to the door, leaving without another word or even a goodbye kiss.

notnice66
notnice66
334 Followers