Morning Glory

Story Info
Dealing with that early morning boner!
1.3k words
4.1
7.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seb woke to a massive hard on, glancing at the clock on his bedside table he smiled, half nine on a Saturday morning, perfect for a pre breakfast shag! He turned on to his left side, and prepared to spoon Hannah, his wife of six years knowing that feeling the hardness of his cock between the cheeks of her naked backside would rouse her from her sleep.

He was well aware that waking her in this way, by pressing himself against her and cupping her large right breast in his hand, wasn't without risk. She could very easily tell him to fuck off and leave her alone! Hannah treasured her Saturday morning lie in, but it was a risk he was prepared to take! If she didn't grumpily tell him where to go, he knew that one of three things would most likely happen.

A. she'd say something like "it's too early! wait till later when we've showered! " This he could live with because experience told him "when we've showered" was Hannah code for "I want it every way possible, anal, oral, deep down and dirty!" It had happened before and if that's what she wanted well who was he to complain about having to wait a few hours?

B. She'd wake up and order him on to his back, she'd throw back the duvet and kneel at right angles to his thighs, reaching between his legs with her left hand to squeeze his big balls while wanking him off with her right hand. He was fine with this too, he knew how much she loved to watch as his spunk shot out of the tip of his cock, and he could enjoy watching her big tits jiggle up and down as she energetically pumped his shaft.

C. On feeling his hard prick she would immediately turn on to her back and expertly bring herself to the edge of orgasm before telling him to "do" her quickly. It always amazed him that what took him ten minutes or more using his mouth and tongue took her less than 2 minutes using her fingers! This was as close to a quickie that they came, she would climax almost as soon as he entered her and he would follow seconds later, they could be back asleep within five minutes!

So it came as a surprise to him that she deviated from the norm and sat up in bed looking down on him and immediately began to rant "if we're doing this I want it hard and loud, I want to hear this headboard banging off the wall and you groaning loudly as if your life depended on it! I want sugar tits to be left in no doubt that you're fucking me, do you understand me Seb?" "yes, my love, hard and loud!"

The sugar tits Hannah referred to was their new next door neighbour of six months, Susan Morgan, they had initially got on like a house on fire, always inviting each other in for coffee and occasionally getting tipsy over a few bottles of wine. But lately things between the two women had changed, as recently as yesterday he'd come home from work to be met with a barrage of complaints.

"Guess who invited herself in for coffee this morning?" without waiting for him to reply she had forged ahead "Miss fucking perky tits 98, that's who! she stood in my kitchen with her tiny shorts on that were so tight i could nearly see what she had for breakfast! and no bra! her nips were so hard they nearly poked holes in her tee-shirt! and what did she want i hear you ask? to talk about you! Sebastian this, Sebastian that! not even your own mother calls you Sebastian!"

Physically the two women were very different, Susan was tall, toned, tanned, blonde haired and blue eyed with breasts and a rear end that drew admiring glances from men and envious ones from other women. Susan was a 10. She had entered Sebs wank bank the minute he first laid eyes on her and he couldn't remember the last time he jerked off thinking of anybody but her.

Hannah on the other hand was short with red hair and a temper to match! Seb described her figure as voluptuous, Hannah herself used the term fat! But as she expertly fingered herself to wetness beside him in their bed he decided against imagining he was about to mount sexy Susan and instead concentrate on giving his wife the fucking she had asked for!

Next door at that exact moment Susan was standing completely naked in front of her full length mirror casting a critical eye over her reflection, she was pleased with what she saw, no saggy bits, no cellulite! She was about to start getting dressed when she heard the unmistakable thud of a headboard on wall immediately followed by a loud groan, she knew without doubt the groan was Sebastian, more thuds and more groans followed in quick succession, Sebastian was giving Hannah a good pounding it seemed!

It wasn't the first time she'd heard her friends making love, their one bedroom apartments were mirror images of each other so all that separated their two bedrooms was one very thin wall, usually she just walked out of her bedroom closing the door behind her and then she could no longer hear them, but this morning she chose not to, instead she climbed naked on to her own bed, lay on her back and let her fingers find their way to her clitoris, she closed her eyes and focused on the rhythm of the thud, thud, thud coming from the other side of the wall.

The thuds were coming quicker and the groans growing louder, Susan was late to the party but she intended to enjoy herself, she increased the speed of her finger tips on her clit and plunged 2 fingers of her left hand deep inside her increasingly wet pussy. Next door Seb knew his race was run, his balls had tightened and he realised it was only a matter of moments before he started pumping thick hot cum in to Hannah's welcoming cunt. Below him Hannah's fuse was well and truly lit, Seb's thick pounding cock was about to launch her in to orbit.

Susan was on the precipice about to fall headlong into a momentous climax when the moaning, groaning and thud, thud thudding from the other side of the wall hit new heights, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!, Hannah's orgasmic shrieks drowned out the sound of Seb's relieved groans as his prick began unloading spurt after spurt of hot sloppy spunk in to her rapidly contracting cunt.

Not that Susan was aware of anything anymore, her orgasm had slammed in to her so suddenly, so forcibly, it took the air out of her lungs, her back arched lifting her body off the bed and every muscle tightened, then she began to shake as wave after wave of excruciating pleasure tore through her, but not a sound left her lips, even as the spasms of ecstasy rocking her body began to subside she didn't allow herself so much as a sigh of release and relief, she would rather die than let those two next door know she got off on their fucking!

Relaxing in the post orgasmic glow, Susan was drifting off to sleep when her phone's vibrating on her bedside table caused her to sit up, reach for it and open the message, "thinking of you made me cum so hard! did you hear? i can't wait to spend all day Monday eating you!" Susan smiled, she'd been fucking, licking and sucking Hannah every Monday for two months now and Sebastian had no idea! She began typing a message of her own.

Seb was in their kitchen making coffee to bring in to Hannah when he saw his phone light up, he tapped open the message "don't you fucking dare shower! I want to taste her cunt off your cock! go for a run and i'll meet you in the usual spot!" Seb had been fucking Susan for about two months now and Hannah didn't have a clue!