Morning Kisses

Story Info
Agent Aaron Hotchner spoils you with delicious morning sex.
1.9k words
4.27
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Kisses - Aaron Hotchner x (female) Reader

Summary: After a night of crazy sex, Agent Aaron Hotchner treasures and spoils you with soft kisses and delicious morning love-making.

Fandom: Criminal Minds

Author's Note: I've had so many sexy ideas for a Hotch smut fic, but this one just flowed so easily. It focuses a lot on the sex, not so much on the relationship. This is officially my first Aaron Hotchner piece of writing, so any comments are appreciated. I hope you enjoy this short steamy one-shot! Originally published elsewhere.

A lone sunbeam cast its soft glow onto the chiseled profile of Aaron Hotchner's face. He scrunches his face, squints, and slowly blinks a few times, awoken by the light. With a sigh, he attempts to block the sunlight with an arm over his face, but it's well past sunrise and he can't seem to fall back asleep. Instead, he listens to your steady breathing.

Hotch slowly smiles as he recalls the crazy sex you both had last night. It was a Friday night, and everyone had gone out to get drinks at the bar and celebrate catching a particularly tricky unsub.

This unsub loved to taunt the police, and managed to lead them on a wild goose chase throughout the glitz and glamour of LA. It was a high profile case as celebrities and social media got involved in glorifying the killer. At the same time, they wasted no effort to talk smack about and diminish the expertise and skill of the BAU. It was stressful and frustrating, but the team pulled through as they always did, and the unsub made a mistake, as they always do.

But, Hotch was glad to be home in bed with you. Not long after the team landed, they hit the bars, calling up their plus ones to spend the night blowing off some steam. Once you arrived looking particularly delicious in a sexy little black dress, all of Hotch's attention was on you and you alone. Watching you laugh with Penelope at the booth, then convince Reid to hit the dance floor with his awkward fist pumps and "I don't know what to do with my hands" dance moves, Hotch just couldn't take his eyes off of you. How was he so lucky to find a woman who was so charming, sweet, and could make anyone, even the odd ducks at the BAU, feel right at ease?

That love ignited something in him after you all left the bars, and once you both crossed the threshold of Hotch's apartment, he ripped apart your panties, palmed your already dripping pussy, and devoured your mouth with his.

The rest was history as they say.

Now, he admired your naked form, cuddled up in soft blankets. The smooth skin of your shoulder peeked out, and he could spot a hickey and some light bruising forming around your shoulders and neck. He was sure there would be more bruises around your hips where he gripped your flesh as he pounded you last night too.

He winced in regret. He was a little too rough last night after all. To make it up to you, Hotch moves up to caress his body against yours, and starts to press gentle butterfly kisses and little licks to the bruising around your upper body.

"Mmm...?" you hum in a questioning tone. Hotch's gentle touch was starting to bring you out of the depths of your dreams and into wakefulness.

"Good morning (y/n)." He mumbles against your shoulder, still pressing his soft lips onto your skin.

"Morning," you mumble, "What time is it?" you ask with a yawn.

"9:00 AM." Hotch replies.

"Oh, let's sleep in even more then. This is a luxury." You say, rolling over to face him. Both of you usually get up at 6:30 AM on the weekdays for work so sleeping in this late is quite the treat.

"Sure, hon." Hotch chuckles. His face falls with a little bit of concern. "Hey, I wasn't too rough last night, was I?"

"Why do you think that?" You answer back, propping yourself up on one elbow.

"Well..." Hotch lightly runs his fingers across your bruises. You crane your neck to look down and see the light purple and green splotches dancing across your skin.

"Oh. It's just bruises. It'll heal." You reassure him. "Besides!" you sigh happily, and cuddle into his toned chest, "last night was some of the hottest sex we've had yet!"

"Really?" Hotch smirks, cocking an eyebrow. "But, I still feel bad. Let me make it up to you." He grins and caresses your chin, lifting it up to meet his in a soft kiss.

Hotch continues to kiss you, running his tongue across your bottom lip softly. He moves his lips against yours with such patience and love, that it makes you melt into his touch. Slowly, he coaxes his tongue into your mouth and deepens the kiss until you start moaning quietly.

That only encourages him more and he wraps his strong arms around your back until you're lying on top of him, legs tangled together, your breasts pressed up onto his chest, lips locked in a dance that could last forever.

Eventually, you do need to come up for air though.

"Aaron!" you gasp, gently slapping his shoulder. "Let a girl breathe at some point!"

Hotch's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Then he lets out a deep laugh. You can feel the rumble of his laughter course through his torso underneath you, and you can't help but admire the sweet laughter lines around his eyes that crinkle up when he smiles.

"Alright, alright. I'll just have to kiss somewhere else instead." He grins. Hotch gently pushes your body down into the bed, making sure your head is resting in a cloud of pillows. Then, he starts laying kisses down your neck, gliding down your collarbones, until he reaches your breasts.

"Mmm...you're really spoiling me today." You moan in delight. Hotch simply smiles and brings his large, experienced hands to your sensitive nipples, tugging and pinching the raised buds as he massages your flesh.

Your back starts to arch with how good it feels, and your breath quickens, escaping your lungs in short, gaspy breaths.

Hotch can feel his cock start to grow at the sound of your voice. He loves it when you're loud during sex, and the sound of your breathy moans, knowing that he's the one causing that pleasure, turns him on immediately.

Your knees slide up and squeeze Hotch's torso, drawing him closer to you as he continues to fondle your chest, licking right in between your cleavage and along your nipples.

"Greedy, aren't we?" Hotch chuckles, mouth buried in between your soft mounds. You reply with an even louder moan of pleasure. Before you met Aaron, you had never experienced being so turned on from just being fondled. Now, only a soft touch from Hotch can make you dripping wet.

Knowing full well his effect on you, Hotch starts to move down your body, until you can feel his hot breath on your aching pussy. You bite your lip in anticipation.

"Aaron, are you-AH!" His tongue licks up your folds, cutting off your question with a slurp. Hotch moves his tongue across, in, and out of your pussy with confidence, knowing just how to push and pull your most sensitive areas that would bring you the highest pleasure. You can feel your juices flowing, and the sounds of your arousal fill the bedroom.

"(Y/n) do you hear this? You're such a dirty girl." Hotch teases, now putting two fingers into your pussy, hooking it up to hit your G-spot. He knows exactly where to hit to make your body tremble.

As if on cue, once he penetrates you, you immediately shout "oh my god Aaron!" and clamp your knees around his wrist, pussy throbbing against his fingers as he pumps in and out. Your wetness is spilling onto the sheets, and all over his hands as he fingers you with one hand, and pinches your clit with the other.

"Cum for me (y/n)." Hotch orders, speeding up his pumping and you do. You lose yourself in the orgasm, moaning your pleasure and his name over and over as you come.

While your pussy is still vibrating from your high, Aaron lines himself up to your wetness and slides in his huge cock with ease. He groans gutterly and tosses his head back; your flesh clenches him so tightly that he can barely stand how good it feels.

"Fuck, Aaron, that feels so good. You're stretching me so much!" You exclaim, gripping the sheets with both fists.

"(Y/n) you're so wet for me, fuck." Hotch grits out, slowly pumping his cock in and out of you. He loves how your body feels against his, like it was made just for his pleasure.

"Come here, baby." You coax, reaching your arms up around his neck as he moves down towards you with a kiss. He continues to thrust into your sensitive pussy, grinding his crotch against your clit, and you wrap your legs around his lower back.

Your lips kiss every part of his beautiful face, caressing him and running your hands through his thick black hair. With every touch, you try to show just how much you love him.

"Aaron?" You say softly as you kiss the side of his mouth.

"Yes?" he pants, already starting to lose control with how good your pussy feels. You can see his biceps flexing as he holds himself up above you, hips pumping away as he continues to slam his cock into you.

"I love you."

Hotch pauses, and slows, catching his breath. He looks deeply into your eyes and you can see the depth of his care for you. He brings a hand to your cheek and you lay into his palm, just enjoying the closeness of him in that moment.

"(Y/n), you're too good for me." He breathes out. "I love you too." He softly confesses, and presses another soft kiss against your waiting lips.

With that, Hotch grunts against you, resuming his thrusts as you cry out in surprise, pounding you harder and harder as his body slaps against yours.

"Ah! It's so good! Keep going!" you encourage, and your moans increase in volume. That just encourages Hotch more and he grabs your sides, pulling you down onto his cock as he thrusts his hips up into you with each pump.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna-!" Hotch cries out, losing his always serious composure to the pleasure of an orgasm as he cums into your hot pussy.

"Yes, cum inside me!" you shout, as waves of your own orgasm wash over you once again.

With a groan, Hotch drops his full weight on top of you, with his cock still connected to your pussy.

"Oof!" you exhale, with a giggle. "Aaron, you're too heavy for me! Get off!" You laugh, pushing against his strong shoulders.

"No!" He teases, showing his bratty side. You love it when he breaks out of his composed, authoritative FBI personality and shows his immature, boyish mannerisms to you. Underneath all that seriousness is a greedy, delicious, beast of a man who knows just how to make you cum and makes fun of you the entire time while he does it.

God, you love this man so much.

After you squirm some more, Hotch finally relents and rolls off of you. You make a big show of gasping and catching your breath now that he's no longer suffocating you with his body and he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"What time is it now?" You huff, chest heaving, with a light sheen of sweat across your forehead.

Hotch glances at his phone. "10:00 AM."

You turn to your side and grin at him.

"Another round?"