The Cherry

Story Info
A guy takes his shy girlfriend to a sex store.
2k words
4.2
13.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Errands

"Get dressed, Amanda. We have to run a few errands," Devon told his girlfriend one Tuesday night. She stared at him.

"It's 10 pm" she said, though she was not the argumentative type.

"We need condoms," said Devon, shortly. Amanda flushed. She was painfully shy. Condoms were torture for her. Hell, tampons were torture for her. It would be much easier if she didn't have a body.

"I laid an outfit out on your bed. Go change," Amanda, in her sweats, went upstairs to change. She was dismayed to see Devon had picked out a low cut top she had no idea she even owned and clingy leggings that shimmered in the bedroom lighting. All this for a gas station?

She returned downstairs, arms crossed in front of her chest, and Devon smiled in satisfaction.

"Let us go," he said, gesturing for her to go in front of him. She slipped into her boots and the two walked out to the car. But he made a left instead of a right at the intersection.

"Where are we going?" Amanda asked, panicked. She hated Devon's surprises.

"We are going to a little place called The Cherry," said Devon, cheerfully. The name registered in Amanda's brain. It was a sex store.

"No, we can't," she gripped his arm, forgetting he was driving. Devon merely laughed.

"You need to get out more, Amanda. You're such a mouse. Don't you want to be more?" His words didn't hurt because Amanda knew he loved her and in the three years they'd been together he had never given any reason to doubt that. And she did want to be more. She appreciated the way Devon pushed her. Otherwise, she might stay a mouse forever.

The Cherry was in a discreet location with parking in the back. Devon sprang from the car. Amanda got out reluctantly. She hoped a nice woman was working behind the counter. Not someone her age either. Someone older who could take pity on her and ignore her. They entered the store. And Amanda saw the most handsome man behind the counter sorting condoms into two different stacks. She almost felt dizzy with lust which was highly unusual for her. Devon sensed it and he smirked.

"Hello!" said the man behind the counter exuberantly. "I'm Liam. First time here?"

"I've been here before. It's her first time," said Devon, gesturing to Amanda who was trying to be invisible.

"Hello, Miss. What's your name?"

"Amanda," she whispered, looking at the ground. Mouse.

"How can I help you guys today?"

"Oh we are getting plenty. I just got a raise and what better way to spend it? We'll probably need some personal attention finding everything," Devon said. God, no. What had she done to deserve this?

"Sounds perfect. Tuesdays are always quiet anyway. So what can I help you with first?"

"I want costumes. She dresses like a librarian. Not a sexy one either. I need something that can excite me," Amanda flushed. Now Liam knew how boring she was. Liam led them over to a rack of clothing. There were costumes of every kind. Devon flipped through them rapidly. Finally, he handed her four and said "Go try these on. I want to see you in every outfit" Amanda knew better than to backtalk. She went into the stall and pulled the curtain closed.

The first outfit was a French maid's outfit that was entirely too short. It revealed her underwear and to her humiliation she had worn her pink panties that looked like they were for a five year old, not a worldly French maid. The top was low cut, her DD cups straining to be released. If she were to bend over to dust a table or pick something up, both ends would be exposed. She wouldn't mind if it was just Devon. In fact, the thought sent tingles to her pussy. But this Liam guy. She looked like a little girl playing dress up. She stepped out from the curtains.

"Whoa, babe, why don't you dress like that all the time?" Devon said, staring appreciatively and she felt a buzz go through her.

"She does look good. The pink panties are a little unorthodox but it only makes me feel more like a pervert for liking them," Liam said chortling, with a wink at Amanda. Amanda stared down at her boobs.

"I'll take it," Devon said. Devon did have a sizable amount to spend on fun things. "Next outfit, Amanda," he instructed. Amanda ducked behind the curtain again. This next outfit was more in her spirit. Naughty schoolgirl. The pleated school didn't cover her pink panties again. The schoolgirl uniform shirt stretched painfully over her tits, buttons threatening to pop off. It was obscene. It was sexy.

When she left the safety of the curtains again, she saw two other men had entered the store. They nudged each other and laughed.

"She needs pigtails!" one of them called. Amanda waited for Devon to throw a punch. Instead, he laughed.

"You are so right"

Liam came closer with a rubber band from the desk and fixed her hair. God, he smelled so good. She was trembling. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered "Relax," with a smile. She practically fainted dead away.

The next outfit was a naughty nurse. The four men in the store had seen every inch of her but the same man that had called out before said again, "Hey Nurse I'm not feeling too hot but you sure are"

Amanda froze. She had never been admired like this before. It was becoming slightly intoxicating. So far, Devon had bought each outfit. There was one more outfit. It was tight, latex, a soft shade of blue. Shit, she was a cop. And the buttons refused to button up all the way. Her tits were hanging out, loud and proud, bouncing with every step. When she stepped out of the stall, there was a round of applause and whistles.

"This one too," said Devon.

"Do you want a bigger size? Her tits are fucking huge," said Liam as though Amanda was not there. Amanda was skinny. She was about 110 pounds. Her boobs were giant on her small frame.

"Of course not. That's all part of the fun," said Devon with a naughty grin. Oh God, she was going to have to masturbate so hard when she got home. "I think next we'll look at bras and panties,"

"Absolutely," Liam gestured towards a large table. The bras were on the top shelves, though many didn't even look like they could come close to containing Amanda's jugs. She was, however, captivated by the panties. They were unlike anything she had ever owned. They were thongs, crotchless, sexy, slutty.

"Which do you like best?" asked Devon with a grin. Amanda pointed to a crotchless thong that had a butterfly on the front. It was pink and looked very naughty. Devon scooped it up, along with a red thong and a blank satin pair. He dumped them in the basket Liam had slipped them and picked out several bras for Amanda to try on. Fortunately, he did not make her model them in front of the whole store. He went in the store with her. Amanda was a little disappointed.

"What are you thinking, darling?" he asked. Amanda was a little taken aback by his sudden tenderness but she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. She needed him. Could they fuck in here? As if reading her mind, Devon pulled away laughing. They picked out two bras.

"Anything else?" Liam asked.

"Oh yes. Handcuffs. Not those absurdly fluffy ones. Hardcore ones. I don't want her to move her hands while she's giving me head," He led them to the back of the stuff which featured BDSM stuff. Devon picked out a pair of handcuffs, satisfied. "I need a collar and leash. She's my toy, you see" Amanda flushed bright red, but she had often said such things in the heat of the moment. She would do anything to please Devon. She would crouch naked at his feet, collared, hands bound, jerked around by a collar, ass high in the air for everyone to see.

"Now something fun for you, dear. Do you have remote control vibrators?" he asked Liam. Liam nodded.

"We do indeed," He stepped behind a counter and retrieved a small egg shaped vibrator and a very small remote control. "They even come with batteries," He pressed the remote and the vibrator started shaking dangerously.

"Can we use it now? I can understand if we can't," said Devon.

"Company policy would say no but I say yes," said Liam with a wicked grin handing Devon the toy cleaner to clean it up before Devon slipped the vibrator between Amanda's waiting legs, brushing her lubricated pussy lips. It rubbed up against her eager clit and she bit down on her lip. She couldn't even walk. Damn, that thing was strong.

"There's nothing wrong with cumming in the store, Amanda," said Liam and his deep voice only ratcheted up her arousal as the men watched her shiver with arousal.

"I think we should also get a dildo. She has nothing to play with. What is she to do when I'm working late? I know she fucks herself every night," Devon said.

"What does she use?" asked Liam, curiously.

"Hairbrush handle," Devon said, readily. Liam found this hilarious.

"And of course every slut needs a butt plug," Devon said.

"You mean she doesn't have one already? I would have thought every hole needs to be filled," Liam said with a sneaky smile.

"I mean she fingers herself and pretends she doesn't. I just think a butt plug will better train her for anal,"

"Oh, it definitely will," Liam said and he picked out a modest purple one. Amanda's clit twitched. She was barely standing, and she felt like she was going to pee herself.

"Amanda, why don't you go wait in the car for the next few purchases?" said Devon. More surprises? Amanda was dying to stick around and see what they were, but she knew better than to argue. Liam came out from behind the counter and gave her a very lengthy hug. She could feel his erection through his pants. Just then, Devon clicked on the remote and she almost collapsed in Liam's arms. He laughed as with wobbly legs she walked through the door.

Several minutes later Devon joined her. He left the remote alone as they drove (road safety was important to Devon) but when they pulled in the driveway he seized it immediately and she writhed in her seat.

"Devon, I can't-"

"You better hold it. I have plans," he said, harshly.

Once they were both in the bedroom, he indicated she should get on her knees.

"Before you do that, spray this in your mouth," he sprayed what tasted like cough syrup into her mouth. It made the back of her throat numb which only enabled her to take him farther into her mouth. Soon, she was deepthroating him further than she ever had. He was groaning but he still had the presence of mind to keep one hand on the remote control. Eventually he came on her face. He loved painting the canvas that was his slut.

"Get on the bed," At last they were going to fuck. But instead, Devon moved down between her legs and began applying an ointment.

"What's that?" asked Amanda in alarm.

"It's pina colada flavored oil that'll arouse you even more," Sure enough seconds later her entire body was humming as he ducked his head and ate out her aroused cunt. She was sopping wet from the entire night of pleasure, and he was flattered and relieved to know he had provided that to her. She was thrashing around, her clit swollen and pronounced. He suckled on it briefly and she almost screamed. He laughed. She was so pliable in his arms.

Finally, she came with a large shudder, crying out his name. But he wasn't done with her yet. He flipped her naked body over and reached into the bag for the final item: scented massage oil. He began applying the oil to her shoulders, her upper back, her lower back. She moaned in delight as he became to knead her shoulders. Five minutes later, she was snoring gently. He laughed softly, kissed the back of her neck, and tiptoed gently out of the room.