Morning Licks

Info
Say thank you daddy as you clean me up
378 words
4.09
10.1k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
688 Followers

Met up with wifey last night for drinks. Later that night she fucked and sucked me so good I fell asleep. In the morning she was being a bratt because she wanted more daddy dick but she put me to sleep.

It’s so cute when her lip pokes out. Pulling her in close I kiss her lips. In between kiss I tell her she can’t drain me and think I won’t sleep. Let me make it up to you mamas. Open those thighs and lemme see that pretty pussy. Kissing her lower set of lips I look up to see the pleasure washing over her. The way he body responds to the tongue lashing has me drinking and wanting me. Her moans filling the room as the juice flow like a fountain. Slurping and lapping every drop i can tell that pussy gonna cum for me. I need her juices saturating my beard.

She’s screaming gripping the sheets all the while her thighs are quivering. Naw don’t run now locking her in place by her hips I feel her about to shoot off again. Good girl but I know it’s some more in there for me. Let me feel that pussy. Putting one leg on my shoulder I dig deep into that warm center. Thrusting hard I ask was she still mad. Answer me baby, are you still mad. Pleading her answer finally makes it way from her and she screams No. That’s what I thought.

She sticks her tongue out for me prompting me to suck on it and savor how sweet she taste. Tell Daddy thank you. He giving you this good dick. You feel me tapping that spot tell me wifey. Let daddy hear how he pleasing that pussy. Take this dick like a good girl. I love the way that pussy squeezing that dick. I’m fill that pussy up. Open your eyes and look at me while I dump my nut in that pussy. Tell me to fill you up.

Sliding out her cum filled pussy I make her lick our juices up. Say thank you daddy as you clean me up. Don’t take that dick out your mouth you know you can talk with your mouth full. That’s what I like good girl.

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you daddy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The way you said "more, more" that really sent me into overdrive!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So yummy 🤤😋, thank you daddy 🤭🫣

Share this

Similar Stories

Where's My Breakfast? A punishment well deserved.in Audio
Bring Me That Ass Shhh... shut up and take it like a good girl.in Audio
Slow Slow Slow Daddy know what that pussy need.in Audio
A Bad Girl's Good Idea A naughty girl gets taught a lesson.in Erotic Couplings
Monday Ch. 01 Man’s wife demonstrates how well she is taking to training.in Mind Control
More Stories