Slow Slow Slow

Info
Daddy know what that pussy need.
236 words
4.3
13k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
688 Followers

Bae woke me up to kisses and she know her lips turn me on. We gotta get our day started but I’m in no rush. I’m between kisses I make her straddle my lap and tell her get on this lip. I can tell her pussy wet.

That pussy feel so good but slow down baby. I need you nice and slow and easy. I want you to get what you came for but I want you to take your time. Feel as daddy stretch your walls out. I know you feel daddy hit that spot but don’t cum. That pussy creaming forb me but wait. Concentrate baby feel in deep. Kissing you deeply, I need you to lock in with me. I know this my pussy but do as I say. Slower and deeper feel every inch of my dick. Focus on how my curve hitting your spot.

That pussy wanna cum for me.

We almost there mamas. Tears stain your face. I got you mama look at me with those sexy eyes. I’m count you down okay and then you can come for me. Moans and pleads are music to my ears as I count from 10 to 1. Your body convulses as you experience a soul stirring orgasms. Good girl cum for daddy. Give me every last drop on your dick as I fill your pussy up.

Daddy know what that pussy need💦

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
SonoraRoseSonoraRose18 days ago

Just the right amount of pdom attitude. That was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the way you talk it through. You made me do everything you said! 😮‍💨

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was incredible. Orgasm control is a favorite of mine and you do it effortlessly. This was so so soooo fckn good.

Monique123pleaseMonique123please2 months ago

Hope you post a lot more on here… keep up the good work

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Morning Licks Say thank you daddy as you clean me upin Audio
Special Delivery I fucked her pussy and made her taste her cum off my dick.in Audio
You're Welcome You feel so good around daddy dickin Audio
Trust Me Baby gave herself to daddy and I enjoyed every bit of it.in Audio
Good Boy I love being a Good Boy for you.in Audio
More Stories