Morning Love

Story Info
Jasmine comes home to Cameron after sneaking out.
3.3k words
3.93
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning Love

All characters in this story are completely fictional and over the age of eighteen. Both parties are consenting adults. I hope you enjoy the story as it was based off an experience of my own! Happy Reading 😊

..........................................

Jasmine stood on the doorstep of her old house. It was her first home away from her parents. The four-bedroom house was shared with three people, including herself. At least until June, when the lease ran out and she was evicted. She found a two-bedroom apartment nestled on campus of a college. This apartment was almost perfect because it was close to her best friend's house, who was still at her old house. She had a panic attack that morning and was seeking an active listener. She grabbed the doorknob and turned it, only for it to stop mid turn.

"Shit" she cursed underneath her breath.

Reaching back into her pocket, she looked for her old key to unlock the door. The new roommates kept the house locked, but they granted her the privilege to come in and out whenever. She still couldn't find the key on her key ring. She finally stomped to the back door of the house which is always kept unlocked. With a silent turn, the back door gave way to her. Her best friend's door was shut, but she could hear the tv faintly playing in the background.

She tapped lightly on the door three times. She heard a response from inside the room. Opening the door, she saw her best friend, Alexia, and her dog, Alvie. Alex sat up as she entered the room.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Alex asked.

As that question fell upon her ears, she started sobbing. Her shoulders tremored as her lip quivered. Alex grabbed her face and looked deep into her eyes. Their eyes met and stayed connected as the house around them grew silent and still. She knew in that moment that she was safe with her best friend. Alex grabbed her pipe and herbs. She quickly loaded the one hitter pipe and handed it to Jasmine. Jasmine shakily pulled the pipe away from Alex. She flicked the lighter a few times trying to get it to ignite. She was quicky getting frustrated with the lighter.

Alex offered a helping hand since Jasmine was too frazzled to properly ignite the lighter. Holding the pipe up to her lips, Alex lit the herbs. Jasmine pulled a long hit off the pipe relishing in the burning of her throat. No matter how hard she hits the pipe, Jasmine always loved the burning sensation in her throat. She felt the smoke invade her lungs as her chest tightened. Holding the smoke in for a few seconds, she exhaled slowly. Her face was starting to relax, and she could feel the tension release from her body. The burden was physically lifted but her mind was still reeling. Handing the pipe back to her best friend, she started venting about her financial problems she was experiencing.

She was currently unemployed due to her crippling anxiety and depression. Jasmine had a harsh childhood growing. She had her own sack of demons that taunted her daily. Whether it was from the sexual abuse to the emotional neglect she felt as a child, Jasmine had a challenging time dealing with her emotions. She had always used her friends as outlets for her emotions, which always drew them away in the end. Alex was different than the rest. She also had her own demons but was always willing to lend a shoulder to anyone in need. She helped everyone that crossed her path, whether they were strangers or not.

Alex sat back and lit a cigarette as Jasmine continued about her troubles. She had told her that her boyfriend, Cameron was still at her apartment asleep. She was having trouble sleeping due to the worry that was on repeat in her head. She had snuck out early morning to release some stress and anxiety. Jasmine's mom was always stressing about money when she was a kid. She was afraid that her mother's worry had influenced a lot of her financial problems today.

Alex agreed that her mom did not set positive emotions or habits when it came to money. Jasmine family lived paycheck to paycheck. She remembered the pantry being empty but the house being redecorated. There was always new electronics and furniture being brought into the home, but the necessities were only met fifty percent of the time. Her childhood had taught her a distorted view of reality. She always formed relationships with toxic men, and she did not respect her self-worth. She often viewed herself as damaged luggage. Jasmine was struggling physically, mentally, and emotionally. Her chakras were closed off, and her inner child was still hurting.

After the discussion, Jasmine stood up feeling lighter than air. Her burdens were lifted temporarily, and she was grateful for Alex. She said her goodbyes to her twin flame and gave her pitbull counterpart a belly rub before sneaking off to her car. The drive back to her apartment was only a five-minute commute. It was still early in the morning. The birds were starting to sing their morning hymns as the sun started to break through the pink and orange sky.

Pulling into her campus apartment, she saw a red Cardinal sitting on her balcony. Her great grandmother was a Cardinal fanatic. Her house always had red Cardinal décor in every room. When her Nan died, she inherited a necklace with a small red bird pendant. It always laid on her chest between her breasts. The pendant gave her peace and comforted her whenever the darkness started to creep in. Anytime a red Cardinal popped into her life, even if it was for a fleeting moment, she was convinced it was her Nan. She smiled to herself as she pulled into a parking spot.

Hearing her car beep after locking the doors, she rushed up the staircase and to her door. Slowly inserting the key into the door, she quietly unlocked it. She made sure not to disturb Cameron as he was snoring lightly in her bed. Changing back into her silky blue night gown, she slipped between the sheets. She snuggled into Cameron welcoming his body heat to warm up her cold skin. Cameron's face was relaxed, and he was peaceful. Jasmine could not explain it, but she felt a strong emotion wash over her. She was feeling love. It ignited her skin on fire and increased her heart rate. She so wanted Cameron to wake up to experience the love that was in the room.

She was tempted to wake him from his slumber, but she knew he had wanted to sleep in. She started tracing his jawline. How could he look so perfect in his sleep? She continued tracing the outline of his facial features. She started at his eyebrows and continued to his nose. It was crooked due to the broken nose he got in high school from a rugby match. He was self-conscious about it, but she loved it. It was angled perfectly for the make out sessions they had often. It never got in the way of her nose and complemented the angle of her nose as well. He was absolutely perfect.

She moved down to tracing his chest. His chest had a layer of smooth hair over his strong pectoralis muscles. She played with it slightly unbeknownst to Cameron. He was still soundly sleeping as if she never left his side. She started brushing her lips against his ample cheeks. She was manifesting for him to wake up. She wanted to see his deep blue eyes open and aware. With her touches still not stirring him, Jasmine started to kiss his neck. She bit him slightly, feeling her teeth nip the sensitive skin. Cameron stirred and unconsciously grabbed her, pulling her into him. With a slight grin, she was motivated to continue.

She stroked his sleek black hair looking up to him. She continued kissing his neck and started to nibble on his left ear. Cameron moaned and stirred in his sleep. For a brief moment, his eyes fluttered open. Upon seeing Jasmine's face, he smiled and chuckled slightly. She thought she had finally succeeded in her mission. Cameron started snoring soundly again. She whined slightly and started a second attempt. Switching from her kissing tactic, she started nibbling on the skin between his pecs. Cameron stirred which made her heart thump with excitement. Her abdomen tingled in excitement as she developed a plan she knew would succeed. She started lapping at the valley between his pectoralis muscles. Her tongue moving towards his left nipple. Taking the hardened nub into her mouth, she started suckling slightly. A moan escaped his parted lips as his breathing started to pick up. Jasmine decided to nip the hardened bud and dragged her tongue over the point. Cameron stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

"What are you doing, my sweet girl?" he whispered into her ear.

Jasmine said nothing as she continued to trail small licks and kisses up his chest. She stopped as she reached his warm, soft lips. Jasmine stared into his blue eyes as their bodies tinged with desire. Cameron shoved his lips onto hers as their hands roamed each other's bodies. His warm, calloused hands lifted the silky night gown as the chilly air wisped against her skin. Goosebumps etched themselves into her pale skin as her nipples hardened against the air. Cameron trailed his fingers around her pink areolas inciting a slight gasp from Jasmine.

Cameron slid down the bed and positioned himself between her warm thighs. His fingers traced her lips through her panties feeling the puddle of juices that soaked her thong. Jasmine moaned again and arched her back trying to entice Cameron. She needed him in an instant as her eyes fluttered shut. He pulled her black lacy thong over her hips and slid them down her long thick legs. He trailed small wet kisses along her legs. He stopped when he got her inner thighs, and Jasmine whimpered wanting him to continue his loving assault on her body. He nipped at her thighs, feeling her thighs squish between his lips.

Jasmine widened her legs trying to shove her wet pussy in his face to get his attention. She was filled with need and growing impatient. She continued whining and whimpering as Cameron knowingly denied what she wanted. He continued to explore her inner thighs and tracing the areas with kisses and nips. Cameron shoved his arms under thighs and lifted her upwards. With her thighs supported, he zoned in on her pussy.

He started off with one long swipe of his tongue between her lips. Jasmine groaned and grabbed his black hair shoving him into her. He pulled away with a smirk as she groaned. He got off the bed and walked to the closet. Opening the doors, he grabbed his sturdy black belt. Cameron grabbed Jasmine's hands and wrapped the belt around securing them without bringing pain. He had asked her if her wrists felt pain free. She nodded as he tied the remaining belt to the metal bed frame above her head. She was now bound and at Cameron's will. With Jasmine's hand completely secured, he positioned himself as before. His mouth hovered over her pussy, and she whined at his hot breath on her lips.

He started licking her again, carefully probing her with his tongue. As it met with her clitoris, Jasmine gasped. The bundle of nerves set afire to her body, and it exploded in fireworks.

"All that teasing, and you cum on first contact. You are my good girl, aren't you? My needy baby wanting it all at once, but I am not allowing that. You are going to feel everything slow and methodically. I am making love to you, there's no rush sweetheart," he said as he patted her thighs.

Cameron settled himself between her legs once more. He lifted his hand up to her mouth offering two fingers, "Lick them, darling."

Jasmine opened her mouth as his two fingers entered. Swirling her tongue around them, she started to suckle on them. Cameron groaned in satisfaction of seeing her so obedient and needy, so willing to do anything for the ultimate release. After a few minutes of Jasmine suckling on his fingers, Cameron pulled them away, flicking her nipples which enticed a whimper from her. He trailed down her stomach leaving lines of her slobber. He finally reached the ultimate destination. He slowly stuck the two digits into her pussy, feeling her walls contract around them. Jasmine moaned at the slow movement as her walls massaged his digits.

She started to rock her hips trying to gain momentum on his fingers. The penetration of his digits sent sparks flying down to her toes and upwards to her head. Her toes were curling, as her orgasm started to build. As it was reaching its apex, he suddenly removed his fingers. He pulled the wet digits to his mouth suckling on her juices. A whine came from Jasmine watching the slow teasing show Cameron was putting on.

Jasmine watched as he stripped his boxers off freeing his rock hard cock. Her mouth watered as she watched a drop of precum gloss over the head. She licked her lips in anticipation. She always loved serving him, especially with her mouth. Cameron chuckled at the small slip of drool that slid down her chin. He freed her hands from the belt and grabbed her face with his hands. Leaning down to her, he passionately kissed her, probing her mouth with his tongue. She moaned into him as they consumed each other. He pulled away from their embrace which left Jasmine on the bed.

Cameron sat at the edge of the bed taking in the view of Jasmine. He simply stated, "My turn."

Jasmine sat up and crawled down onto the floor. She approached him on her knees, he always loved seeing her crawl for him. She kneeled in front of him and placed her hands on his hips. She slowly licked the length of his shaft, swirling her tongue around his head slowly. Cameron groaned and grabbed her shoulder. She finally placed the head inside her mouth, slowly suckling. She slowly inserted his full length into her throat, feeling her esophagus stretch to accommodate his size. Cameron liked seeing her with his full length down her throat. He could see the tears build up in her eyes.

Jasmine started to bob on his member as her right hand went down to his balls, cupping them. She started to bob faster, encapsulating his member. She gave a small squeeze to his balls, inciting a groan from him. Her fingers moved from his balls down to his anus. She knew that he secretly loved having his anus played with. With a slow pace, her digit entered him. This set an electric zap through his groin causing him to moan loudly. She quickened her pace with his member, feeling his balls tense up.

Jasmine felt his warm cum gush into her mouth. She started to lap at his head licking it clean. His loads always tasted sweet, and the consistency was smooth. Cameron grabbed her by the shoulders and sat her on the bed gently. He started fondling her breasts. He played with her nipples, which arise to his attention. He started to pinch the little nubs, inciting a series of moans from her. He was already erect again. He loved hearing her moan while he played with her body. Jasmine saw his erection and was ecstatic for round two. Cameron leaned over to her nightstand and grabbed a condom out of the package.

"Can we go without, today? I want to feel everything," Jasmine asked.

Cameron chuckled as he put the unopened condom into its place. Her lover laid on the bed and motioned for her to get on top. Jasmine straddled his hips as she aligned her pussy over his cock. She leaned towards his face and kissed him passionately on the lips. They were consuming each other when Jasmine sank down suddenly. She gasped in his mouth at the instantaneous penetration. Her walls convulsed around his cock, which penetrated deep into her. She started to rock her hips against him, relishing in the shockwaves that coursed through her body.

Her breasts shook as she continued to ride him. She would not stop until she got what she needed. She knew her big orgasm was building. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach, pressuring her to rock harder. She needed him deep inside her; the feeling consumed her entire body. Cameron held her hips as she continued to rock against him. With one swift movement, he flipped the pair over. She was underneath him in missionary. He started to slam against her, needing her entirety.

Jasmine's nerves were on the verge of exploding, and Cameron could sense it. Her pussy walls were starting to contact him into her deeper. He started o rub her clitoris that was fully erect and begging for his attention. When his fingers encountered her bundle of nerves, Jasmine screamed and convulsed underneath him. Her body shook as waves of euphoria washed over her entire body. Her eyes slammed shut, mouth was gaped open, and her toes curled against the bed sheets.

Seeing her explode on his cock, Cameron's balls tightened as he released his cum into her. He groaned as his orgasm washed over him. He rolled over onto the bed to catch his breath. Jasmine was still lying there, small convulses still running through her. Both lovers were spent from the intimate encounter. Cameron stood up after a few minutes and ran into Jasmine's bathroom. As he exited the room with a towel, he bumped into Jasmine's roommate, Mateo.

"Morning Mateo," Cameron whispered, trying no to alert Jasmine that they had woken him up.

"Back at you, Cam. Who needs an alarm when I can just have you stay here and wake me up with her headboard?" Mateo snickered.

Cameron chuckled and walked back into her room. Jasmine was still laying down with her eyes closed. He walked up to her and wiped her clean of their combined fluids. Jasmine yawned and sighed; she was finally satiated. She got up slowly and started walking to the bathroom.

"Jasmine, Mateo is up!" Cameron interjected as she started to open her door.

Jasmine blushed at the thought that they disturbed Mateo's peace. She grabbed her silky nightgown and slipped it over her head. As she walked out her door, Mateo eyed her up and down with a slight snicker. She blushed immediately and trued to excuse their noises, but her brain couldn't quite form the excuse. Mateo interrupted the awkward silence.

"Jasmine, you do not have to worry. I am just jealous I cannot find a man myself," Mateo stated with a wink.

Jasmine giggled and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Mateo, you will find him. It took five years before I found that diamond back there!"

They exchanged smiles as she made her way to the bathroom. She proceeded to start her aftercare routine, cleaning herself out from Cameron's load. She blushed as her brain flashed through glimpses of her morning. After she was done, she walked back into her room. Cameron was laying down again and patted her side of the bed. She slipped between the sheets and scooted herself up to him. He embraced her as his fingers trailed down her arms. They were facing each other staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back," he whispered into her ear.

"Even if it was made of cheese?" she asked quietly, with a big smile on her face.

"Even if it was made of cheese, my love," he whispered into her as their lips met again.

They laid there, intertwined, as they both dozed off to sleep.