First Ever Blowjob

Story Info
College girl gets her first taste of cock with her boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.41
25.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door clicks softly behind you as you close my dorm room, automatically locking. A small smirk graces your lips. No one is going to bother us now... you glance over at me, haunched over my laptop... except for my homework, it seems. My headphones are in and all my attention is on tapping away at my keys, so you have the opportunity to peruse my body and its curves with your gaze. You have to hold in a groan at seeing my nipples pebble through the thin sleep tank top I'm wearing. You send a prayer up to god for the air conditioning.

I link my hands together and crack my knuckles, stretching my hands up into the air with a yawn, arching my back. The universe seems to blessedly slow down, allowing you to take in the shift of my shoulders, the stretch of the cords in my neck, the delicious arch of my back leading down to the even more delicious curve of my ass, barely contained by the soft sleep shorts I'm wearing.

You're snapped out of your trance by the noise of me shutting my laptop. I jump up to my feet, spinning around quickly, only to startle at nearly crashing into you. One of your hands immediately goes to my waist and you feel my soft curves under my tank top. Your other hand gently pops out my headphones, which you toss back onto my desk.

"What're you doing here?" I whisper, my eyes wide. "I thought you were gone for the weekend, if I'd known you were coming I would've gotten ready for you, I'm sorr--"

Your finger goes to my lips, pressing a finger against them in the universal sign for quiet.

"Relax, it's ok, you don't need to get ready for me. Actually, I think casual suits you. Love the shorts."

You offer me a grin, which instantly falls when I nip at the tip of your finger and follow that with a slow lick. A small shiver runs up your spine. I run my hands across your broad shoulders, feeling all the muscles on your chest, slowly gliding them down, appreciating all the hard work you've put into your physique.

Your hand flexes slightly, watching my eyes light up with something that looks a lot like lust. You cup the side of my neck, your hand stroking my jaw. I lean into it and smile up at you.

"I'm glad you're here, I, uh, really missed you while you were gone. I kinda feel like you're gonna ruin me a little bit, I really focus, you know?"

You can't help but smile as you lean down to meet my soft lips with yours, stopping my babbling instantly. Your gentle pressure grows more intense as you tilt your head to get a better angle. One of my hands grips your shoulder while the other curls into the strap of your singlet.

Your tongue darts out to lick my bottom lip, encouraging me to open up to you as your hand at my waist drifts down to cup my ass and squeeze. My own hands skim down your sides before slipping underneath your tank top, gliding over the skin above the waistband of your sweatpants. I rest my hands right at the V of your hips as you pull me closer to you, pressing me against the hardness I feel against my stomach. Our tongues are spinning around each other and I'm dizzy with the rush of you. It's almost overwhelming, how consuming it is, having you stand before me expressing something akin to worship with how you pull my body closer to yours.

I hook my index finger in the waistband of your shorts and pull away slightly.

"May I?" I whisper against your lips. You smile against mine, causing me to grin right back at you.

"By all means."

I sink down to my knees slowly, our eyes meeting and catching so intensely you can't look away. You see a deep red blush cover my cheeks so intense it looks to be meeting my ears.

"I've uh, never done this before," I whisper softly, shifting my weight.

Your eyes go wide in surprise before a soft smile graces your lips.

"Don't worry about it, I'll show you," you reassure me. Your smile grows a little cocky and there's a glimmer of mischievousness in your eye. "Plus, this view is gonna star in many fantasies while I'm away, I'm already hard as fuck for you."

I didn't know my blush could get any hotter, but it totally feels like it does. You guide my hand to your waistband and pull it down, your cock springing free of your sweatpants and bobbing softly in front of my face.

It takes me a moment of shock, just staring at your cock in awe before I manage to collect my thoughts and offer you my own attempt at a cocky smirk--wink combo.

"Looks like someone wasn't wearing any underwear, how scandalous," I laugh. I wrap my small hand around the base of your cock and my eyes go wide before my eyes blink a few times as I process.

"You ok?" You ask, your hand going down to cup my cheek in concern.

I glance back at your cock in my hand before looking back up at you and clearing my throat a little. "Well, I know you said you were big, I just wasn't expecting, you to be, you know, this big." Instead of making my usual hand gestures when scrambling for words, since my hand was wrapped around the base of your cock, I ended up just stroking it up and down a little. I feel it throb under my fingertips at my words. I look up at you, my eyes wide and a little hesitant. "What do I do?"

You place your hand atop my head and guide it towards your cock gently. "Start by kissing it."

I give you a slow, hesitant, stroke up and down, feeling the warmth of your length under my fingertips, before leaning in kissing the head of your cock softly. I kiss my way all the way down your shaft, all the while rotating my hand around your base.

"Good, holy fuck you look so hot doing that" you say softly, your voice sounding a little strained. "Now lick it."

I then lick my way up your shaft, all the way to the head slowly, staring up at you. Your cock twitches as I reach the spot just below the head and I glance down before repeating a much shorter lick, making sure to concentrate on that spot right below your head. Your cock twitches again and I'm honestly kind of fascinated.

You stroke the top of my head as you give me the next instruction. "Please, baby, suck it for me."

I have to stop myself from smiling before I wrap my lips around the head and sucking. You let out a soft groan and lean your head back against the wall. Hearing your sounds of pleasure emboldens me and I sink my head deeper. Your hand entwines into my hair as you guide me further down along your cock. I go so far down I gag, saliva dripping out of my mouth and onto your cock. I only pull back a little bit before I push myself down against your cock again, hungry for more, loving your little sounds of pleasure.

"Holy fuck," You hiss, your guiding hand becoming a little more firm as you push my head down on your cock. One of my hands is rotating on the bottom of your shaft, the part I can't fit inside my mouth and it's absolutely dripping, covered in my own spit.

My other hand couldn't help but cup my pussy, on the outside of my shorts as I grind down into my palm in tune to your noises of pleasure.

"Oh my god, you feel so fucking good," you hiss, the cords on your neck standing out. Your chin drops and our eyes meet. "You look so hot down on your knees for me."

Hearing your praises makes my pussy throb so hard, clenching on nothing, that I let out my own moan of pleasure.

"Jesus, fuck!" you grunt, your hand tightening in my hair, pushed over the edge.

I'm not expecting it when you cum, so when I feel your dick twitching and warm liquid shooting down the back of my throat, I pull back surprised. The tangy, salty liquid flooded my mouth and I instantly swallow, but there's so much some still manages to drip out. Not wanting to spill any on myself or the rug below, I quickly take my index finger and swipe it back into my mouth, before glancing back up at you.

"Holy shit, your mouth..." you say softly, your chest still heaving. "Sorry for not giving you more warning, you were just, fucking mindblowing." Your voice is deep, rough, and strained as you rake a hand through your hair. "Are you sure you've never done anything like that before?"

I hesitantly nod. "I, uh, just read a lot of smut."