Morning Milking at New Apartment

Story Info
POV You and your roommate have a special agreement.
903 words
4.43
33.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers

You feel soft hands holding your cock, lifting your balls and sliding over your thighs, gently caressing your genitals, your legs. You begin to wake and realize that someone is in your new room with you, their hands milking your cock with slow, yet relentless determination.

Good morning, I say and you see me seated next to you on the bed wrapped in a long, green robe. You watch me sleepily, feeling both contended and confused, restful and agitated. The light from your window is catching my hair, the robe wrapped tightly around my full breasts, my nipples showing through the thin cloth and my hands lovingly caressing you with the insistence of some beneficent power, overwhelming you as you feel your cock begin to pulse with blood.

Relax, I tell you as you make to sit up. You lay back and let the bed take your weight again as though you are sleeping, feel all that sleepiness soak back into you as I bring your cock to its full thickness.

I slide my hands up and over the head of your cock under the covers, then back down in slow, persistent strokes.

Thats my good boy. The words send a shiver over your body and your cock twitches in response. I laugh, a musical sound that makes butterflies begin to flit around in your stomach.

Shh, I soothe you, pulling on your balls, circling them with my hands. Only one will fit in my hand at a time so I give each my attention, slowly dragging my fingertips over their silky skin.

I knew you'd be a good boy for me the moment we met, there's nothing wrong with that, I assure you, pulling back the covers so for the first time you can watch me milking you in your bed.

You just need your morning milking. A deep release for these beautiful balls. I bury my face in them and lick gently as I slowly milk your cock with my tight fist, then release and go back to softly massaging your whole package, moaning sweet soothing words to you as I work.

I am so happy that you gave me this cock, baby. I bend and rub the fat head over my lips. It's bigger than my smile and you watch, mesmerized as I slowly suck you in and lap at your cock with my tongue, suckling at it like all I want to do is draw the cum from your balls straight down my throat.

You feel your sleepy body tense with the pleasure, wondering if your orgasm is imminent, but the pleasure only begins to build and I remind you to relax as I slowly take my rent from your cock.

Such a good boy for me, I whisper in your ear, bending over you so that my breasts first brush against your chest, then hang over your face.

Do you want to bury your face in my tits? You groan and plunge your face up into them, feeling their softness on your cheeks. The key is hanging there and you find yourself sucking first on it, then on one of my nipple as I pull my robe open and hold my breasts against your face. Your cock is fully hard now, painfully so and I soothe your burning desire with urgent strokes, bringing you closer.

That's it, that's good. Just relax and let me do the work. Let me use your cock like you promised me. That's it.

You sit up slightly to watch me as your orgasm builds, your balls drawing up in my hands to cling tightly to the base of your cock. From deep inside you you feel the beginning of a massive wave of pleasure start to build.

When you come, I want you to give it all to me, you understand? You nod, relaxing all your muscles, preparing yourself.

You start to come and I press your face more deeply into my tits.

That's it, good boy. Good boy. Give me all that come. Give it to me. That's a very good boy.

You feel your cock explode, cum jolting out of it in thick, tense bursts as your body is washed by waves of sexual intensity, of longing and the desire to fucking pump your cock in my hand, but you stay still as I milk you and take what I want.

After all, that was our agreement.

Hows my boy?

Good, you murmur, a little shy in the afterglow as I stroke your sensitive skin. You smile tentatively and I respond with a sultry wink.

I just know we're going to be really good friends. I give your cock a final squeeze around the middle before letting go. I cover my tits again and suck your cock, cleaning it with my mouth of all your stickiness, making you spasm at the intense sensitivity before making to leave. You watch me walk away, my ass clearly outlined by the robe-I must be completely naked underneath.

Have a nice day, I say and close your bedroom door.

You could get used to this roommate situation, you think as you look down at your spent cock. Then you remember I promised to milk you three times a day. With the motivation that the sooner you get to work, the sooner you can get home, you get up feeling eager for whatever today may bring.

f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers