You Rent Your Cock to New Roommate

Story Info
POV You find a roommate who wants to control your cock.
1k words
4.13
42.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers

I don't need help with the rent, actually. What I really want is to control a nice boy's cock. Do you think you can help me with that?

Then unzip your pants for me.

I measure your cock, wrapping the flimsy tape around your thickest part. You bite your lip to stifle a moan. Your heart is racing with excitement, with longing as I take my measurements.

Now stroke it for me, I want to see it get hard.

You do and the puffy head begins to widen, the shaft to thicken to a pounding, skin-tight girth. I look delighted as I measure again. Your skin heats wherever my fingers touch you, leaving a delicious urge to stroke behind them. Unconsciously, your fingers twitch as you hold back, trying to keep your hands to yourself as I fiddle with the soft tape. I notice and a smirk tugs at the corner of my mouth. You want to fuck my mouth.

Can you move in tomorrow? We sign the papers and you hesitate over the last one: an agreement between us, about the use of your cock.

I will make sure your balls are emptied three times a day-unless I decide to lock you up for my pleasure. I can use it for myself, for my friends: however I wish to use it is up to my discretion but it will not be hurt or damaged and at any time you may ask me to stop.

A shiver crawls over your skin as you ask me about the cage and watch me draw a little key on a chain from between my breasts to bite it between my teeth, press it against my lips in a small kiss.

We could fit it now if you like, to see how you like it. You nod, holding your breath. I leave and return with a silver cock cage big enough for your fat cock but you're so hard that I can't get it in at first. The pushing and pulling becomes uncomfortable and you deflate enough that I jam it in, closing the metal around you like the jaws of something alive: you have an impulse to run, to pull it off and get out of here but your cock is getting harder and it looks so hot, my hands lifting up your big balls and your pulsing cock as I lock it up for my pleasure.

Time for the key? You nod your consent and I lean forward. Your balls rest on my breasts and you can feel my skin through the cage, cool and soft against your angry, longing meat. Fuck, you want to slide against them but you stay still, waiting for me to do what I want, to show me you can obey. You watch as I use one hand to grip the cage, the other to slip the key into the lock and turn with the faintest scraping sound. I let go and your cock and balls fall freely onto my tits, locked fast.

What do you think? Without giving me an answer, you sign the paperwork and I smile knowingly. I unlock the cage and to your surprise I leave you to tuck your hard cock into your pants.

You'll keep your door unlocked, I tell you as you make to leave. I'll be waiting.

Your friends offer to help and you move your stuff easily, laughing and joking as you come up the stairs. Then you remember our arrangement and wonder if I will say anything. Your cock still remembers the feeling of the cage around it and you blush as you open the door.

I'm there, standing in cutoff shorts and a crop top, most of my body bare and smooth. Can I help? Your friends raise their eyebrows and look at you, seemingly lost for words.

I bought you all pizza, figured you'd need some fuel after a day of moving. You and your friends thank me and put down your things and we laugh and hang out together in the kitchen, the tension melting as everyone gets to know one another. Your friends say they like me and when all your stuff is moved in, they leave and promise we'll all hang out together soon. The door closes and silence descends between us as I throw away the biodegradable plates, the empty pizza box.

Without any preamble I walk up to you and begin to rub your cock through your pants.

How was your day?

Good, you answer but you're holding your breath, wanting so much after watching me bend over and move around the kitchen in such scant clothing to slip your cock in-between my thighs, to fuck my pussy deeply. But I'm in charge so all you can do is wait in silence and turmoil. Your cock pulses.

Why don't you sit on the couch? You'll be more comfortable. You do and I unbutton your pants, pulling your cock free.

I slide my tongue over it and take most of its length in my mouth. My lips are stretched at the corners by its thickness and for the first time you hear me moan slightly. I begin to suck and slide my mouth over you in earnest and you lean back on the couch in your new apartment, look up at the ceiling as your new roommate uses your cock for their pleasure.

Mmm it pops out of my mouth and I grin at you. I knew I made the right choice. Your cock is amazing. The words fill your ears and send waves of pleasure over you as I begin to suck again and you feel your orgasm building.

I can't wait to taste you I say, looking into your eyes as I stroke. I fasten my lips around you again and draw deep, sucking and slipping my tongue over you, faster and faster until you feel your balls tighten against your body, your orgasm building as you roar out loud and come down my throat, the head massaged and milked by my soft, gulping throat.

I play with your softening cock in my mouth until it falls out and pull off my shirt, flashing you suddenly with my bare breasts as I clean you up and walk away with the dirty shirt. It doesn't seem like I wear a bra-your brain sparks with delight as you watch me walk away, ass jiggling.

Sleep well, you hear me call from down the hall. Welcome to the apartment.

f8ckboi
f8ckboi
62 Followers