Morning Person

Story Info
Begging is much nicer than an alarm clock.
1.7k words
4.24
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story isn't non-consent, but has some of those vibes. If that bothers you, read a different story.

I woke a few minutes early and silenced the alarm. I could think of better ways to start the day than electronic chimes. Begging, for instance.

I ran a hand up and down, gently stroking Lila's skin under the blanket. Thigh to hip to ribs and back down again. She sighed softly, beginning to wake, and snuggled back into me as best as she could. The straps at her wrists and ankles didn't let her get very far.

I could tell when she woke enough to feel the restraints; her legs and arms tensed as she pulled against them, and she let out a little whimper. I could have moved forward, given her more contact without reminding her how helpless she was. I didn't. I smiled, and pulled her back to spoon me more firmly.

I continued my gentle caresses, not quite tickling. I took my time, enjoying the textures of her skin. Smooth and firm on her thighs, with a sprinkling of hair. Softer on her belly, and soft and very fine grained over her ribs. Her breasts had their own delightful texture, full and heavy as I kneaded the topmost one. Lila squirmed, trying to convince me to touch her nipple.

Instead I ran a hand across her stomach and down, skimming the crinkles of hair before returning to her breast. When I finally twisted her nipple gently, her whimper held equal parts delight and desperation.

"The denial is doing wonders for you, pet," I whispered into her ear. "So eager for any touch I give you. I've barely even touched you and I bet you're already dripping."

It had been almost 3 weeks since she'd cum. She wore a chastity belt daily, and I tied her to the bed each night. By now any touch, any kiss, any hint that I might want to make use of her had her eager and willing.

I knew, of course, that if she'd really wanted to disobey me and get herself off she could have. The cuffs were connected with simple carabiners, in case of emergencies or nighttime bathroom breaks. She could slip a hand under the belt, given a little effort and a willingness to have a sore wrist. Hell, she could probably have stolen the key from me, or picked loose the safety tag on her emergency key. All the locks and ties really only served to remind her that I controlled when, where, and if she was allowed pleasure.

As I twisted her nipples (I'd brought my other hand into play) Lila wriggled, pressing against me, rubbing her thighs together, seeking any sensation she could get. When I pinched them she hissed, and I heard a muttered "asshole" in it.

"Hmmm? What's that? You want me to stop?" I pulled my hands away.

"Nooo, nononono pleeeeeaaaaase..."

"Please what?"

I could practically hear her grimace. She hated asking for what she wanted, particularly if it meant using "dirty" words.

"Please... keep being an asshole to me?"

I chuckled, then squeezed both nipples hard enough to make her yelp and writhe. But she still worked her hips back and forth.

I didn't have much time left, but enough for what I wanted. I rolled to the side and opened the drawer of the night stand, reaching for what I thought of as my "work cock". Not that I could wear it to the office without an HR complaint, but Lila had called it that once, and the name stuck. A few moments fumbling with the straps, one more addition from the drawer, and I was ready to go.

I was pretty sure Lila, although she was still facing away from me and wearing her sleep mask, knew what I was doing from the sounds. She certainly didn't seem surprised when I snuggled up behind her and eased my cock between her legs.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Pet. Are you ready?"

"Mmmmm"

"My cock is going in you. You get to pick which hole. Either I untie you, put you on your knees, and you use your pretty mouth on me, or I roll you onto your back and fuck your needy little cunt. What am I going to do to you, Pet?"

Lila wiggled, grinding herself back and forth on my cock. I resisted the urge to slide into her from behind and take her that way. I had plans.

"Please... do whatever you want to me. Either, My Love."

It was a cop out. I knew it and she knew it. Another day I'd have made her pick, made her say the words for what she wanted. Today though, letting her get away with it would play right into my hands.

"On your back then, little whore."

I grabbed her hip and flipped her over, pushing her back towards her side of the bed. I smiled as I leaned over her.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you, Pet?"

I heard her nod, felt her hips arch and her legs spread. I moved to straddle her, taking my cock in one hand to rub it against her slit. She was, in fact, dripping.

I slid into her slowly, feeling the tension in her body as she struggled with the ache and stretch. One benefit of picking my cock from a catalog is that I got one that's just a little too big for her comfort. I love watching her struggle to take it all.

After a few moments she adjusted, breathing easier. That's when I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You should have picked, Pet."

"Whaa?" Her noise was more mumble than question, but I responded anyhow.

"You should have asked me to fuck your mouth. If you made me cum with that pretty tongue, I would have licked you tonight. It would have been only fair. I might even have let you cum, if you were good."

"Wait what!?!"

"Mhmmm. Instead I'm just going to fuck you. Maybe edge you with your vibrator. Unless..."

"Unless what." She sounded more suspicious than hopeful. Smart girl.

"Unless you beg. I want you to beg me not to fuck you. Tell me no, ask me to cum in your mouth instead. Beg to swallow my cock."

I began to pump my hips, drawing a moan from her. She gasped and whimpered as I pushed all the way into her. But no words left her pretty mouth.

"Beg. Beg me to use your mouth or beg me to keep going, but if I don't hear you ask for it in the next 10 seconds I'm going to stop. Beg, slut."

"Nnnnnnn..."

"Is that a no? Are you refusing?" I bent forward to kiss her throat.

"Nnnnnn... pleeeease..."

"Please what? Please stop?" I stilled my hips as my lips continued their journey up her neck and towards her ear. My good girl turned her head, asking for more. I flicked the soft spot behind her ear with my tongue.

"Please... use my mouth, My Love."

"Use it how?"

"...fuck it? Please?"

"You don't sound sure. Are you sure? Maybe I should just use your pussy instead." I began to pump my hips again, fucking her gently.

"Noooo, no please, fuck my mouth, My Love." Despite her words her hips rose to meet me.

"You want my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, My Love."

"Why?"

She turned her face away from me, burying it in the pillow as much as she was able. I decided to help her.

"Is it because you're a cock hungry little pet who's desperate to feel a tongue on her clit?"

The pillow rustled as she nodded.

"Use you words, my girl."

"Because I'm a... cock... hungry pet and... I want your tongue... between my legs."

She mostly muttered it into the pillow, but I decided to give her credit for trying.

"Well in that case..." I pulled back, sliding my cock out of her and sitting back on my knees.

Lila whimpered. I couldn't tell if it was frustration or desire.

I ran a hand down my shaft. "I like hearing you ask for what you want, Pet. Sometimes I even like giving it to you." I pushed a button, bringing the vibrating cock ring to life. "Not today though."

The cock ring had been a complete failure as far as the "explosive orgasms" it promised. Whether I fucked her like a machine or ground my cock into her the way I liked, it didn't give her enough direct stimulation to get off. In fact, it only served to tease her. Lila didn't like it much. I did.

"Nooooo, nonononooooo..." Lila sobbed as I slid back into her. She tossed her head back and forth on the pillow as if to deny what was happening to her. But her legs parted and her hips lifted to welcome me.

I lay down on her and began to work my hips in the grinding motion I liked best. I knew this would press the vibe against Lila's cunt just enough to be pure torture. The fact that it also felt great to me was icing on the cake.

Lila moaned. "Please, no, God, no I can't take it, I can't!"

I leaned close to her ear. "Is that a safeword, pet? Should I stop?"

Lila only tossed her head back and forth and moaned again. I decided that meant I could keep going.

Leaning in, I pressed my cheek against hers. I could feel the wetness of her tears. When I licked her I tasted salt. I moaned, savoring it.

Lila's moans were less coherent now. Occasionally I could make out "no" or "stop" or "please". Mostly it was just sobbing.

Still she moved her hips against mine. Even though it only heightened her arousal and deepened her torment, she couldn't help but fuck me back.

That was what tipped me over the edge, what had me cumming inside her so hard it almost hurt. It wasn't the physical sensations, although that helped. It was hearing my girl cry and scream and beg me to stop while her body begged for more.

I lay on her for a long moment, my heart beating so hard I could feel it. Lila still writhed underneath me. Fuck, what a way to wake up.