Would You Love Me If I Were a Worm?

Story Info
Subs need emotional validation every once in a while.
1.7k words
4.06
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers

"Would you love me if I were a worm?"

Amanda looked up from her book.

"What kind of a question is that?"

"It's simple. Would you love me if I were a worm?" Elle repeated, punctuating her words for clarity.

Amanda raised an eyebrow at her partner, who was painting her nails on the floor and browsing social media. Amanda was sitting a few feet away, up on their bed. She had been reading a novel.

"Who starts a conversation that way?" Amanda complained.

"I knew it," Elle moaned, turning away to hide her face. "You wouldn't."

Amanda furrowed her brow in confusion. A minute earlier, they had been enjoying a peaceful morning side-by-side, and now she was being asked hypotheticals about invertebrate romance.

"Of course I would love you--even if you were a worm," Amanda offered after a few moments.

"Too late. You had to think about it too long." Elle grumbled.

"This feels unfair," Amanda protested. "Is this some kind of game? Or a trick?"

"It's not a trick. I mean, who can blame you? Why would you love something small, slimy, and disgusting?"

"Exactly!" Amanda cried, relieved her girlfriend understood. "If you were a worm, how would that even work? We couldn't talk, go on dates, or kiss, have sex... it would be horrible!"

"Oh?!" Elle bursted, wheeling around to glare furiously at Amanda. "So, let me get this straight-- if I were a worm, you would dump me? Just because I couldn't do those things?"

"What?" Amanda said dumbly. "That's not what I meant..."

"Just because I turned into a worm, we couldn't go on dates? Or kiss? That's what you said."

"Just think about it practically. It would be too--"

"Whatever."

"If I were a worm, would you love me?" Amanda retorted, flipping the question around. Her voice was getting pitched as she tried to manage her frustration.

Ella crawled towards Amanda, who had kicked her legs out over the bed. Elle knelt on the floor between Amanda's legs and grabbed her partner's hand.

"Of course!" she cried emphatically. "Of course I would still love you! I would carry you around. And I would feed you... whatever worms eat... "

"Dirt," Amanda offered.

"Dirt! I would feed you dirt, and I would tell you stories--"

"Okay, okay! Enough--I get it!"

Elle continued, talking over her partner. "We would watch television together...I would knit you a little worm-hat..."

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Amanda laughed. "If you were a worm, we could do all those things!"

Elle opened her mouth to respond but remained silent. A look of consternation crossed her face. She dropped her partner's hand.

"Sure," she said quietly. She pushed herself up slowly, then walked back over to her original spot on the floor.

Both women sat in silence as Elle sat back down and resumed painting her nails. Amanda slowly picked her book back up.

"Are you still mad?" Amanda asked after a minute of silence.

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Okay."

"It's fine that you only love me for my body and my personality. Not everyone has what it takes to love a worm."

Amanda dropped her book again.

"I have what it takes."

"Nope."

Elle heard Amanda climbing out of the bed and gave a quick glance towards her partner. She had been trying to ignore her, but something about Amanda's movements seemed threatening. Her eyes widened when she saw Amanda reaching under their bed.

"I'll prove it to you."

"What are you doing under there?" Elle questioned nervously.

"Proving it to you!"

"What?" Elle said, laughing in disbelief. "How?"

Elle was acutely aware of how swiftly the tables were about to be turned. Her conversation had been a vapid attempt at getting attention and emotional validation--but this was turning out to be more than she had bargained for.

Amanda slid a bag out from underneath the wooden bedframe.

Elle started sliding backwards, giggling nervously. She bit her lip as Amanda upended the bag. A lifetime of purchases collected by the kinky couple fell in a heap onto the carpet.

"What are those for?" Elle whispered. She tried to scoot further away, but her back hit a wall.

"You."

Elle stood up quickly and made a dash for the door. Amanda caught her in a bear hug and pulled her to the ground.

Elle laughed and pleaded as Amanda pinned her to the floor. Long strands of hair stuck on her face as she bucked and fought against her partner. A few inches of height and several pounds of muscle made it an uneven match. She flailed her hands--as much as she could before they were lassoed and drawn together behind her back.

"Worms don't have hands."

"Huh?" Elle gasped. She was breathing hard.

"Worms," Amanda clarified. She looped more rope around her partner's elbows, drawing them together until Elle moaned.

"Oh, fuck--that's tight."

Amanda ignored her partner's pleas. She was intently focused on wrapping more rope around Elle's ankles and knees.

Elle struggled pointlessly. She knew Amanda was an expert with rope--each restraint was cinched and carefully knotted.

Amanda slid off her partner's back, satisfied with her work. She knelt nearby with a smug smile on her face.

"What was that for?!" Elle groaned.

"I'm making a point," Amanda replied.

"I don't get it..."

"You will."

Amanda crawled towards Elle's bound feet. She started carefully prying a sock away. In response, Elle kicked her feet away. Amanda grabbed the rope binding them and pulled them into her lap.

"Wriggle for me," Amanda commanded.

"What?"

"I said: wriggle for me. Isn't that what worms do?"

"That's--FUCK!" Elle cried suddenly as Amanda raked nails down her exposed soles.

She thrashed against her restraints. Her torso bucked up and down, knees and hips wriggling for leverage against the carpet. She turned back and forth, throwing her weight side-to-side.

"There you go!" Amanda teased. "Good little worm..."

Elle screamed with laughter. "Stop-stop-stop!" she begged.

Amanda relented. She flipped her partner onto her side. She laid down, face-to-face with Elle

Elle giggled weakly, recuperating from her fit of laughter,

"You wriggle like a worm... and guess what?"

"What?" Elle asked breathlessly.

"I still love you!"

Elle's face went beet-red. Her mouth opened as she went to respond--but Amanda silenced her with a kiss.

A moan escaped Elle's mouth, muffled by her partner's lips. Amanda continued her affectionate display.

After a few moments, Amanda drew back.

"Something's not quite right..." Amanda said pensively.

"What?" Elle replied cautiously.

"Worms are wet and slimy."

"Huh? Gross!"

Amanda's hands went under the hem of Elle's shirt, drawing it slowly up to reveal her captive's toned stomach.

Elle squirmed against her ropes, trying to buck and twist to hide her exposed skin.

"Don't you dare!" Elle warned.

Amanda grabbed her captive's waist and pulled her close. Her head went down, and she kissed Elle right above her belly button.

Elle moaned at the wet sensation--which turned to pitched laughter as Amanda's tongue darted out and lathered her bare skin. Amanda continued torturing Elle's exposed stomach--digging her tongue and fingers into the sensitive skin until it was coated in a thin layer of saliva.

"Gross!" Elle protested. "You are disgusting!"

"What? If you were a real worm, you would be a lot grosser than this!"

Elle gave an embarrassed laugh.

Amanda continued, "And no matter how hard you wiggle, or how gross you get, I will still love you!" Her face went back down to slide a tongue into Elle's exposed belly button.

"Okay, okay! I get it! Enough!" Elle screamed.

Amanda brought her face back up to Elle's, resting just a few inches away. They locked eyes.

"You made your point..." Elle whispered.

"I'm not done with you yet," Amanda teased, playfully pressing a finger against Elle's nose.

Elle glared defiantly at Amanda. "Do your worst!"

"For starters, worms can't talk!"

"That's not what I--mmph!"

Amanda shoved a rubber ball into her partner's mouth. Elle bit down on it angrily as Amanda buckled the strap.

"MMPH!" Elle cried angrily. The intrusive toy filled her mouth, spreading her jaw and crushing her tongue. It did little to silence her--but distorted her words to the point of incomprehension.

"Good little worm!"

Elle whimpered in frustration. She grunted defiantly and pushed at the gag with her tongue.

"Don't worry," Amanda continued. "I'll still love you even if you can't talk."

Elle rolled her eyes.

"It might be a little difficult--but we can make it work."

Amanda put a hand on her chin in a thoughtful gesture. "What should we do now? What kind of activities would a worm enjoy?"

Elle offered a suggestion, but the gag muffled her response.

"Sorry, Elle. Can't understand you. Blink once if you want to be spanked--blink twice if you want to be let go!"

Elle blinked hard--once, and then twice. She shook her head playfully and thrashed against the ropes around her hands and elbows.

"Oh, I forgot. Worms can't count!"

Elle groaned loudly. Amanda pushed her partner back onto her stomach, and straddled Elle's legs.

Amanda grabbed the hem of Elle's pants, and slowly slid the fabric over her partner's ass. Elle covered her exposed butt with her bound hands, to the best of her ability.

Amanda drew the defiant hands to the side and delivered a succession of quick blows to each cheek. Elle grunted in embarrassment and pain--twisting her hips futilely under her partner's weight.

Amanda paused, but before Elle could recuperate from the lingering sting, she continued.

The torture continued for a few minutes. Each blow stung worse than the last, as Elle's flesh started to bruise. Elle's grunts of defiance were slowly replaced by pathetic whimpers for mercy.

Just before the pain became too much, Amanda stopped.

Amanda leaned forward, resting her weight on the floor next to Elle. Amanda reached a hand down to Elle's butt, gently massaging it.

Elle moaned.

"Having fun, worm?" Amanda whispered.

Elle glared at her partner but nodded her head. Her cheeks had turned red, and her eyebrows were bent in desperation.

Amanda unbuckled the gag, letting it fall out. It had become quite messy, and a line of drool ran down Elle's chin.

"See, Elle? If you were a worm--I would still love you!"

Elle replied with a warm smile. "Sure..."

"You don't believe me?!"

"I'm not convinced..."

"How can I prove it to you?"

"You can tie, tickle, and spank a worm, sure, but that's nothing impressive. Can you fuck a worm?" Elle questioned.

"There's only one way to find out..."

dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers