Morning Pleasures

Story Info
Making up for what we missed last night.
1.2k words
4
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was a lot of fun but we did get home too late for anything further to happen. That's okay, it was still a really fun night. You are happy though to wake up with my arms around you. You gently turn around so you can look into my eyes. It seems I am not awake yet; I have been working hard all week anyway. You catch yourself hoping that I wake up soon though.

You gently kiss my forehead in an attempt to maybe get away with waking me up. I certainly stir a bit, but I am still asleep. You grab the edge of the blanket and look at me underneath, my chest bare. You do like the view. You also notice that I have an erection, maybe something I was thinking about while asleep.

You at least hope I have been thinking of you. You wonder if maybe touching it for me might wake me up. You gently reach down under the blanket and carefully touch the tip of my cock. Wow, I certainly am hard. Would be a shame to go to waste. You are careful with your fingers, touching just the tip of my cock. You look into my sleeping face in the hope of catching me wake up. You play with me for maybe a minute and see my eyes slowly part. I smile so widely at you.

"I was having an interesting dream, babe," I say. It takes me a second to realize that the dream may be a little more real than I thought. My smile seems to broaden. I kiss your lips and pull my arms closer to you, holding you tightly. You grip my cock a little harder now that you know I am awake. You feel one of my hands slide down your back toward your belly. It only takes me a moment to touch your pussy through your underwear.

You find yourself thinking that you are happy you do not wear much when you go to bed. There is not much in my way if I want to get to you. We kiss each other deeply as our hands work each other's pleasure. We each can hear the others voice in the pleasure we feel. I take my hand up a little further to your belly and then back down again, this time sliding under your panties. I can feel your pussy getting a little wetter for me.

You are sure I cannot get harder for you, but you are sure you can get wetter for me. You know that is what my fingers are there for, playing with your clit, gently sliding around your pussy. My other hand gently pulls your hips a little closer to me, allowing my finger to slide further between your legs. You cannot help but open your legs for me a little more. You certainly want me in there.

I roll my body a little and hold myself above you slightly, allowing you to open your legs even further for me. I hold my body over you as best I can. I take my hand from your pussy and gently touch your fingers on my cock. I gently steer them away. You are not quite sure why I do that, but it does not take long to find out. I kiss your neck and shoulder as I pull my body under the covers of the bed. I kiss your belly on my way down as I disappear under the sheets.

You gently close your legs around me. You enjoy the feeling of my body touching each of your thighs. You look up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath as the pleasure builds within you. You feel my kisses against your belly as my fingers pull your panties to one side. You are sure you know where I am going next.

You feel my gentle breath against your pussy juices. You feel the tip of my tongue tease your clit slowly. You try to move your panties as far out of my way as possible, you want me there as I close as I can get. I understand what you want, and I want to deliver. You feel my fingers wrap around your panties. You feel them strain and then tear as I get them out of my way. You cannot help but chuckle a little as a ruin your panties to get what I want. You feel them fall to your side.

Thoughts of the state of your panties disappear as you feel my tongue press against your moistened clit. You feel a finger of mine slide into your pussy. You cannot help but gasp again as the pleasure within you builds.

You hold my hair with your fingers, gripping my head to make sure I stay where you want my mouth to be. You know I do not really need your direction. You know I want to eat your pussy for breakfast. But you like to hold me closer to you. You try to part your legs just that little bit more, maybe letting my mouth a little further between your legs. The speed of my tongue begins to build. The pulses of passion build within you.

You cannot hold back your moans of pleasure. You don't want to try anyway. My fingers rub your pussy more deeply as I add another finger. You close your eyes an imagine what I must look like under the covers. You know that I am devoted to your pleasure. I love the sound of your orgasm. I want to hear you so badly. Your voice gets louder and louder with every minute of my tongue and fingers pleasing you.

Your fingers grip my hair as tightly as you think you can. You try just that little harder to push me further into your dripping pussy. Your legs tighten a little around my head as you feel your orgasm rushing out of you. You cannot help but roll around a bit as the feeling within you seems to take control. The sound of your screaming orgasm is the thing I like to hear the most. As the last pulses of your pleasure waft around your body I slow my mouth and begin to kiss your belly.

You try and catch your breath as the last or your orgasm echoes around you. My kisses keep wandering up your body. You feel the tip of my cock brushing against your thigh. You cannot help but reach for my body, touching me, caressing me, reaching again for my cock. My kisses once again meet your lips. You feel my shaft slide between your fingers, now free of my underwear.

You rub my cock for me. You want me to cum for you. You are sure I will. You look into my eyes with a smile as you point to your face. I nod in silence. I sit up over you, cock out in front of you as you stroke my shaft. You can feel me trying to hold it just that little longer. You see me lose control as I let out a call of pleasure. My balls explode all over your face. The warmth of my cum pours down your cheeks. The last of my cum drips from my shaft as your hand slows.