Morning Release Pt. 02

Story Info
Katy gets a pregnant workout at the gym.
6.8k words
4.65
36.7k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This will be a continuing series, as long as people are interested. I hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katy waddled in to kitchen, wrapping a towel around her hair as hummed quietly to herself. She and Dave had taken quite a lengthy shower after their morning fuck session, helped by another quick fuck under the hot water. As was always the case, as they soaped and cleaned each other's bodies of spunk and cum, it always led to another hard fucking. They were like rabbits and she loved it. This time Katy had been pinned up against the wall, her pregnant belly mashed up against the glass screen, as Dave had run his man meat like a freight train through her ass. As soon as his thick cock head hit her prostate, she'd blown her own load over the wall. She didn't know why, but today it was all about her ass. Dave didn't seem to mind, as another hot load of spunk was deposited in her rear end. It had taken another ten minutes just to clean themselves up again from that fuck. Lord knows they'd nearly clogged the drain with Katy's thick futa cum.

Katy opened the fridge door, looking for something to eat that was more substantial than her husband's cock. She felt her stomach rumble, and the twin's inside her belly kicked in return.

"Easy girls, don't worry. Mummy's hungry too." They'd been delighted when they'd found out they were having twin girls. But not just any twin girls, oh no. Thanks to Katy's DNA, the doctor had confirmed them to be futanari! Katy had been over the moon. Two girls, just like her. She couldn't be happier. They were going to grow up to be the perfect little family.

Katy spotted some fruit, a jar of pickles, and a jar of marmalade. It really was a stereotype, but a pregnant futanari got cravings just like any other woman. And pickle's in jam it was. She got the food out of the fridge and placed it on her kitchen counter, smiling to herself as she prepared her breakfast.

"Hello good looking." Dave entered now, sliding up behind his wife and wrapping his hands around her ballooning waist. Katy continued to smile as she prepared her breakfast, her husband giving her a peck on the cheek and light slap on the ass. "That was one hell of a workout this morning! I swear I'm going to be sore all day." Dave sat down at their kitchen table, wincing ever so slightly as he sat down. Both of their asses were going to be tender today. He was dressed now in pants and t-shirt, which made Katy pout.

"What's with all the clothes? I planned to ogle some of your butt all day. And maybe that delicious member of yours."

"Sorry, but you have your fitness class in an hour, so we do actually have to put some clothes on at some point. Besides," He eyed her up and down, stopping at the huge flaccid cock currently swinging between her thighs, "I think you've got enough cock for the both of us."

Katy toddled over to their kitchen table with her plate of food, sitting down next to Dave. Her cock flopped onto the chair. It was too long however and the chair was not designed for her length. Her cock dropped underneath her, swaying between her knees, while her ball sack of apple sized testicles rested on what little room was left on the chair, forcing Katy to always sit with her thighs spread. Women had once accused men of doing this as a form harassment. Manspreading it was called. Katy had coined the term futa spreading.

Dave pulled out his phone, scrolling through and reading the morning news, while Katy chowed into her eclectic mix of jam, pickles and fruit. Most would have balked at the taste, but pregnancy hormones were something not to be trifled with. As she ate, she felt her huge belly move and shift as she began to sate her appetite. She rubbed her belly, giggling, as her girls continued to move within her.

"Busy this morning, huh?" Dave said, looking up from his phone. Katy just continued to chuckle, eating and rubbing her belly. Right now, life was perfect.

Suddenly though she dropped a half-eaten pickle, letting it fall onto the plate with a thud. Dave raised an eyebrow, a concerned expression on his face. "Babe, are you ok?" He placed his phone down, his hand reaching out for hers, one gripping the table while the other held her gravid belly. "You're sweating - is it time? I thought we had a few more weeks?"

Katy shook her head quickly. "No it's not - URGH! It's not that. It's- it's..." Katy grunted again. This time she smiled, her face blushing. "Our girls are rubbing on my prostate."

Dave was blank faced for a moment, before suddenly the concern washed from his face only to be replaced by a wry smile. Sure enough, Katy's massive cock was now growing erect before his eyes, reaching full mast underneath her huge swollen belly. It went past her belly button, curving upwards, thick and veiny, as precum once again began to provide a little sheen on the top of her cock head.

Dave could only laugh as Katy continued to blush, her cock betraying her. "Well, like mother like daughters then I guess?" Katy was panting ever so slightly as the girls moved within her belly. Once again she moaned as her turgid cock gave a powerful throb. She rubbed her belly, cooing to her unborn children, as they continued to rub up against her inflamed and very sensitive area. "Girls please, not now, mummy needs you to be still for a few - URGH -" another movement in her belly had Katy's eyes bulge.

Dave knew the sign on his wife's face. She was gripping her belly now, biting her lip, her dark hair falling all over her face as her panting began to increase. Her cock was throbbing now, sticking right out at him, prevented from reaching any higher in the sky thanks to her beachball sized belly. He noticed the telltale signs of wetness on her nipples. She was going to cum.

The girl's movements inside Katy were driving her wild. Her prostate must have been the size of an apple by now, and that was now causing pressure on her g-spot. She could feel her balls churn, readying themselves for another release. Dave was quick. He jumped off his chair quickly, kneeling down before Katy and her massive member. In one quick movement he opened his mouth and took her cockhead inside and down his throat. Katy reached down, gripping her own shaft, all sight of it and her husband lost under the dome of her belly, as she began to stroke herself vigorously.

One final movement of her children on her erogenous zones was enough. Her balls swelled and constricted, she felt her asshole tighten, her toes curled, she gripped her belly, and with a howl she shot her load down her husband's throat. Dave relaxed his mouth, letting spurt after spurt of hot girl cum coat his insides and run down into his stomach. He swallowed it all diligently, barely half a liter and smaller than usual, probably due to the amount his wife had already cum this morning. Katy haphazardly continued to stroke herself to completion, groaning aloud as she finally felt her cock twitch for one final time, and begin to deflate. Her girls at long last seemed to grow quiet inside her.

Dave finally reappeared from below her waist, wiping the cum dripping from his face with a smile.

"Ready to leave now then?"

Katy gave her cock a playful slap on his face, smiling and nodded.

Katy went upstairs and got changed, before both her and Dave popped into the car and headed to the gym. Katy had tried to maintain a healthy exercise regime during pregnancy, but what she had been able to do had changed with the growing brood inside her. She'd found a late term pregnancy class at Dave's gym and had been going every few days. Dave himself also worked out, just using the free weights and cardio, finishing up whenever Katy was ready. Between their workouts and constant fuck sessions, both were in pretty good shape.

They arrived at the gym, Dave helping his pregnant wife out of the car, each grabbing their own bag, and headed inside. Dave was still dressed in the same shorts and shirt from this morning, with matching socks and gym shoes. None of Katy's spunk had blasted him or had he let any dribble out of his mouth as he'd swallowed her load, or he'd have had to change. Katy herself was dressed in her standard active wear: a simple crop top which did barely anything to hold her bouncing mammaries in place, letting her spill out from the sides. A maternity bra was underneath that, mainly there just to soak up any milk she was prone to expelling as her tits were knocked around as she exercised. She left her belly exposed as always, she was a showoff after all and loved the looks she got from people as they noticed her fertile figure. But it was probably underneath her belly which always drew the most attention. She had leggings on, which clung to her thick thighs and ample posterior, except for the groin, which was specifically designed to be shaped to her huge member. It was tight yet comfortable, with her huge sack and thick, long shaft held up and doing little to dispel the size of her member from the public.

As they entered the gym, Dave gave her a kiss and headed off into the huge building, making a beeline for the chest press. Katy however had her own class to attend too. She headed upstairs, smiling and waving to the perky receptionist, who could barely keep her eyes off Katy's bulging crotch. All women were straight until they met a futanari, Katy always said. After she climbed the stairs, a little slow and out of breath thanks to her condition, she found her gym class and walked in.

It was a standard yoga sized room, nothing special, with mirrors along the wall and a little platform at the top for the instructor. A few of the class were already milling about, chatting as they were all a few minutes early. Katy had gotten to know a few of them over the past few weeks, and her friend Mary waved her over. She greeted her with a hug, a little awkward with their own bulging bellies mashing against one another. Mary was 8 months along and was on her first pregnancy as well. She was young though, still early twenties, though her and her husband were a very happy couple from all reports. She was of Scandinavian descent, tall at 6 foot, with long blonde hair and a toned athletic body. She was wearing a sports bra and the cutest short shorts, which did not even contain her massive cock. Mary was a futanari just like Katy, and her member was comparable, if not larger. The blonde's cock poked out of her left pant leg, straining against the tight fabric. To ensure no indecency, Mary had just put a pink satin cock sleeve over the top. Katy didn't even know why she even bothered. The cock sleeve itself was already wet at the tip.

"Katy, darling how are you? How was your morning?"

"Lovely actually. Myself and Dave had a sleep in and some breakfast before coming in. How about you?"

Mary gave a sly wink. "Perhaps not as exciting as yours."

The two girls giggled knowingly before moving over to the rest of the group. Most of the group were a wide mix of what these days was considered "human". Post-gene therapy in the modern world had allowed such wide varieties of humans, that nothing surprised anyone anymore. There were a few natural women there which was always the most surprising thing, but to be fair you never really knew what was underneath those pants. There were a few cat girls, a dead giveaway with their floppy ears and tails wagging beneath their feet. There was even a cowgirl in the group, quite surprising because they were known for not being the smartest tools in the shed, and didn't usually like to be left alone from their masters. This one seemed to be doing a cursory scan around the room every now and then. Katy guessed her master was probably just outside.

Katy however chatted with Mary and her other friends Natasha, Jacinta and Bill. Bill was probably the most unique in the group. He was nearly 9 months along as well, and was a rare breed of being a pregnant man. His wife had delivered 2 kids already, but complications in her last pregnancy had prevented them from having a third. So, with a gene therapy procedure, Bill and his wife had knocked him up and their family continued to grow. He was a nice enough guy, tall and stocky, with a bald head and gentle smile. His hairy belly was huge, and he always seemed to be holding his back. Pregnancy hadn't been the best time for him, he'd battled constant morning sickness, as well as the side effects of growing breasts, pert B cups, and just adjusting to his new body.

The girls Natasha and Jacinta were a lesbian couple. They'd been unable to decide which one of them would carry their first child, so in the end they'd just ended up doing it together. They were 7 months along and were an absolute darling pair. Natasha was a typical women, except she sported a second pair of tits right below the usual pair. With four lovely orbs the size of melons and her belly, she was a radiant goddess. Jacinta was a cat girl, with wild frizzy hair that ran all the way down to her lower back, where her dark tail whipped about and often through. Large ears poked through the nest of dark hair on her head, while golden yellow eyes gave her a sultry appearance. Long claws graced her hands and feet, while her body hair was of course unique, with dark patches of fur running from her pubic area up to her belly, while her arms and armpits were also covered in the same dark fur. The two girls rubbed each others bellies, sharing kisses, as the gang waited for the class to start. The two were inseparable.

"God I can't wait to give birth" Bill lamented, rubbing his back as they stood there. "I'm going to the toilet every hour now. It's terrible. All I do is use the toilet or sit on the couch and eat."

"How's your wife coping not being pregnant this time? She helping out?"

"She's been through it before, which helps, but God I just fluctuate between feeling like a fat cow and then being ravenously horny. She tries her best but I've just got to jerk it at least three times a day now. My boy's dropped so I've just got constant pressure on my prostate and bladder now. It's killing me."

"I know that feeling," Katy smiled knowingly. "This morning my girls were doing somersaults in my stomach. Literally fired off a load in record time. Dave caught it, thank God, or I'd have been painting my kitchen walls cum white."

Natasha chuckled. "I don't know how you do it with those things. The problem with us too is trying to get in sync! When one's wetter than a river, the other's as dry as salt lake."

"We try our best though" Jacinta gave her partner a light kiss and a little grope on the ass, causing Natasha to playfully slap her. Katy turned to Mary.

"How about you? Your partner keeping up with your sexual demands?"

Mary looked away. "Well... uh... I mean..."

The door to the gym opened and their instructor entered.

"Sorry I'm late girls - and Bill. Just finishing up the last class. Find your positions and we will get started straight away!". Their instructor was a woman named Jane, who was pretty much a post-gene therapy pin up model if there ever was one. She was tall at just under 6 foot, with a firm tight body honed from years of working out, though she was nowhere near a body builder. She had bright red hair, which at the moment was pulled into a pony tail behind her head, exposing elf ears which jutted out to a sharp tip. A blue sports bra held a firm, perfect looking rack in it's place while a matching pair of leggings accentuated her light purple skin. An armored tail jutted out from her lower black, covered in what looked like steel plates, ending in a vicious scorpion like stinger. Her belly ripened out, hanging perfect and high, and Katy guessed she was just entering her third trimester of pregnancy, while another large bulge between her leggings confirmed she was packing some serious meat between there. A pregnant succubus styled futanari - the poster child of a post-gene therapy world!

Jane took position on the little platform at the front of the room, while the rest of the women and Bill made space for each on the floor. Mary was directly in front of Katy, while Bill was too her right. Natasha and Jacinta wandered off to the back as they always did, leaving Katy next to the cowgirl and what appeared to be a regular woman behind her.

Jane stood facing them now, tail twitching behind her, as she smiled, hands on her hips. "Alright ladies, let's get stretching!" Bill was always non-pulsed by those remarks. "I'm a pregnant man!" He always said, "I've joined the ranks of womanhood, I've gotten used to it."

Jane started them out slowly. Hands held up, they stretched to the sky, working their way through the warm up routine. "Easy now girls, nice and slowly, let's get those muscles ready!" Jane worked their arms to the side now, all the girls limbering up, before she had them reaching down to their toes. Katy struggled with that of course. Her huge belly had stopped these type of movements ages ago, but she did her best to try. She was just a few centimeters of her swollen feet, which she felt really proud about. Bill to her right, possessing none of the inherit flexibility of a woman, could barely get past his knees. Katy just giggled as she watched him grunt, exhaling profusely as he tried to match the girls. Good on him for trying she thought.

Her black hair had fallen out of it's ponytail, strands of hair now across her eyes as Katy stood back up slowly, tying it back in place. She caught sight of Mary in front of her, still reaching down and touching her toes. Her shorts had ridden up her ample, soft ass, creating quite a vision for Katy. She couldn't help but stare as the fabric was almost eaten alive but those delicious orbs of ass meat. She was a married woman, but when you had both a dick and a pussy, you were never completely straight. No harm in looking. Mary's cock was hanging low beneath her knees, that tight pink cock sleeve creating more of a sexual fantasy than if she'd been naked! That was when she noticed it. She did a quick double take at Mary's ass. Thanks to her shorts riding up and creating effectively a g-string, Katy saw the telltale sparkle of butt plug lodged firmly in between those cheeks.

You kinky devil, thought Katy, as Mary finally righted herself. Working out while being plugged was nothing new to Katy, but doing so while pregnant would have been an unnecessary nightmare. How she was able to walk around knocked up like that with something putting pressure on her prostate and not cumming a bucketload was beyond her. Clearly Mary could handle her load quite well.

"Ok ladies, we're going to start with some walkouts. Fifteen in total. Let's follow me, nice and slow."

Oh God, thought Katy, as all the women raised their arms up straight above their heads. This was going to be difficult not to stare at Mary's ass. With their arms above their heads, and Katy's eyes constantly dropping to the pert ass in front of her, the girls dropped their arms to their sides and then bent over to the floor, forming a yoga position with their asses raised high to the sky. Then they literally walked forward on their hands, lowering their body until their bellies nearly touched the ground. Then they walked back up with their hands and stood back upright, and repeated again.

Fifteen times they did it. And every time Katy watched Mary's ass and her butt plug and felt her erection beginning to throb. It looked so delicious nestled there, hidden between those plump mountains of flesh. She loved her husband's ass, there was no denying that. But Mary was smooth and pink compared to the masculine, hairy tight buttocks of her lover. She wondered if Mary let her husband claim that tight ring every night?

"Ok that's fifteen! Let's drop down now, stretch it out further, into a child's pose." As the pregnant group lowered themselves down back onto the floor, they bent their knees, essentially sitting down as they then extended their arms out along the ground, stretching their backs. For Katy it just meant that once again, Mary's ass was right in her face. Katy was semi-erect now, her hormones starting to surge like a river of lava as she was helped in no short manner by her quickening heart rate caused by the exercise. She tried to look away, but it was like Mary was toying with her, begging her to just rip off her shorts right there, throw that butt plug away and stuff her cock all the way down that ass. Her turgid member would ram into that hole, destroying it, claiming it as her own as she shot her load inside that pregnant beauty.

12