All Comments on 'Morning Release Pt. 02'

by ThatGuyMan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FutaLover_79FutaLover_79over 4 years ago

I’m interested as long as you keep the men out of the equation. Reading about men sucking cock and taking it up the ass isn’t all that appealing to me. I love the pregnant angle and the whole gene therapy thing though, as that can really increase the possibilities and variety when it comes to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ThatGuyMan you are an Xcellant EroticStory writer Please keep your Stories Cumming.

Please don't stop this series Darling. You are the Best. You have the flare to keep people like me who love Funtanari Fun. Very beautiful description of the preggy Futanari ladies. Your story made my Futanari loving male Cock hard & dribbling precum especially at the end of the girls workout in the showers at the locker room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatGuyMan@ThatGuyMan
Thank you everyone for coming here. I hope you have enjoyed the stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I love creating worlds to delve into and imagine and I hope you continue to follow along on this journey. My current writing projects include Museum part 2 and a fol...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES