Morning Release Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was only awoken from her lustful thoughts by Bill, who seemed to be groaning to himself. He was in the same position as they were but he had his head buried between his arms.

"Bill, you ok?" The rest of the women rose up now, backs straight, bellies forward as they sat on their knees waiting for Jane's next instructions. Bill followed, wincing. "Yeah I'm ok... just... hitting all the right spots today, if you know what I mean?" he looked down and Katy followed his gaze. He was practically tenting his shorts, which seemed to have a dark patch growing on the front of them.

"You and me both buddy."

An hour later after the prenatal workout was finished, Katy headed straight for the locker rooms, grabbing her bag swiftly as she exited the room. She was a mess, her cock at full erection, nearly tearing through her leggings despite their custom-made crotch section. She'd have a shower, a cold one, and try best not to think about the plugged blonde who had been teasing her all session. One thing she did know was Dave was getting another workout when she got home, this of the ass fucking kind.

Katy entered the woman's lockers, heading for the back. She found a spare locker and started to strip off her bra, throwing the sweaty clothes into the gym bag and hanging up a fresh shirt and leggings in the little locker. She heard a few of the other girls from the class enter the locker, nattering away as they talked about the class, their pregnancies and other idle gossip. Katy popped off her leggings now, letting her shaft of womanhood flick into the free air, bouncing up to smack her belly. She'd dribbled a lot of precum and she was going to need a decent wash. The smell of sweat and cum rose up to greet her. As much as she loved that odor, this was not the place or time for it. She threw the rest of her workout clothes into the bag, grabbed some soap and headed off to the shower stalls.

The showers were nothing but a row of shower heads against the wall, with a small partition between them that did nothing to stop the ladies from seeing each other. Katy spotted Natasha and Jacinta in a far end stall, where they were both taking turns to wash each other's pregnant bodies under the warm water, giggling as they did.

"Hey Katy, want to come join us!"

"We won't tell your husband. Someone has to wash that cock of yours!"

"I'm sure one of us could manage!"

Katy just rolled her eyes and flipped them off. The two lovers laughed and went back to their foreplay, Natasha soaping a thick and hairy pussy, while Jacinta was practically groping at the two sets of breasts her lover sported.

Katy picked a stall a few down from them, closing her eyes as she turned on the tap, letting the warm water flow over her pale skin as the sound of the shower drowned out the moans coming from the two. She began to rub the soap slowly over herself, kneading her muscles, rubbing her swollen stomach before dropping down to her girl cock. It had finally begun to deflate as she relaxed and she forgot about Mary and her rear surprise. She'd make it out of here after all without blowing her load.

"Feeling sore?"

Katy's eyes snapped open. Mary was in the stall next to her, smiling as she turned her own shower on. Katy could barely respond, her eyes taking the blonde goddess in as her brain tried to catch up.

"Uh... uh... yeah. Yeah. Sore!"

Mary just nodded, smiled, a little confused, and went back to washing herself. No amount of effort or concentration could stop her from peeking at that beautiful futanari's body. Mary's head was under the water, steam rising off her, as she lazily washed her heavy scrotum, soaping those massive balls in a slow deliberate manner. Mary was completely shaved down there, only the perfect, smooth pink skin of her body showing, broken only by a thick vein here or there along her ball sack or cock.

Katy's eyes lingered for too long and Mary caught her looking at her womanhood. "You ok Katy?"

Katy snapped back up to Mary, a deer caught in the headlights.

"Yeah, fine. Just noticed you were... uh... shaved. I gave up. I gave up shaving... with this belly. You get your husband to do it?"

"No. I do it myself." Katy thought she caught a glimpse of something in Mary's face then, a darkening. Mary continued to shower herself but her head hung low.

"Are you alright Mary? Everything OK at home."

Mary looked up, giving a half smile. Katy then noticed she was crying. If it hadn't of been for the shower, she would have noticed straight away. But tears were welling the poor girls' eyes. Mary sobbed slightly, sniffling.

"My husband - Gary. He left me two weeks ago."

And then Mary broke down. Katy moved over to her stall, hugging her, as the poor girl cried. It was awkward, having to thrust each other's bellies away from each other, but Mary leaned into Katy and nestled into her shoulder, letting the tears flow. Katy just held her quietly, patting her on the back.

"I'm so sorry Mary."

"It's just - FUCKED, you know!? I found out he'd been fucking his secretary. Some fucking normie who hasn't even had her genes changed. He said fucking me "Had him feel gay". What the fuck even is that!? I'm a woman!"

"I know, I know."

Katy had experienced her own share of prejudice when she'd changed into a futanari. Religious groups, right wing, left wing, anyone with an opinion always liked to tell you what you should do with your body. She'd learnt to deal with it over time, but people could always be assholes. She'd been lucky finding Dave she knew. Mary apparently had not had the same luck.

"He could never take my cock anyway. Always said it was too big, too long! He'd just fuck me and sometimes jerk me off. Fuck him! I hope he has boring sex all his life!"

"It takes a special man to be able to handle what we are packing. I'm sorry he wasn't who you thought he was."

Mary gave another sniffle and sighed. "He's such an asshole. Only a few weeks to go till I give birth as well! The worst thing is, I'm just so... pent up. You know?"

Katy became suddenly aware as she hugged Mary that their cocks were mashed together between their legs, with both their ball sacks slightly bumping into one another under the shower. God, now was not the time to start getting horny!

"Yeah... I uh, know what you mean. Luckily I've got Dave."

"I've never been very good at... taking care of myself. Gary and I had barely had sex since I became pregnant, and my cock has felt out of control. I think I've cum once in the past month, but it's all I think about. I'm trying everything to get some release." Mary pulled apart now from Katy's embrace, spinning around so her back was towards her. She reached apart and spread her ass cheeks, giving Katy that delicious sight of a bright bejeweled butt plug sitting in her crack. "I've even been wearing a butt plug to try and tip me over the edge. My prostate is the size of a god damn orange and still nothing. I just need to be fucked properly!"

Katy was already at half mast just from that one view of Mary's ass as the blonde turned back around, wiping her eyes and composing herself. Then, a thought occurred to her. Perhaps...

"Mary, come with me."

Katy turned off their showers and took Mary by the hand, walking them over to where Jacinta and Natasha were well past foreplay. The two girls were in each other's arms, lips locked, as their bellies mashed into each other. Jacinta had her tail now within Natasha's pussy, and was slowly fucking the girl with her appendage. Katy sat Mary down on the bench facing the two lesbians, and took a seat beside her on the right. Jacinta looked over to the futanari, eyebrow raised.

"You girls like what you see?"

"Mary here is having... some issues. I was hoping to help solve that with some visual stimuli."

Jacinta gave a sly wink, made all the sultrier by her feline appearance.

"Happy to help. Myself and Natasha's libido linked up for the first time in a few days. Gotta take every opportunity we can get. Enjoy the show."

Jacinta buried her face in one of Natasha's large EE breasts, suckling upon those thumb sized nipples. Natasha herself was pulling and tugging on her lower pair, while one of Jacinta's hands claimed the last free breast. Jacinta's other hand was behind her lover's back, and Katy got the impression it was between her ass cheeks. The way Natasha was moaning, Katy had no doubt that the girl was being penetrated in every hole.

As Natasha moaned at the ministrations happening across her lower body, Katy looked over to Mary. Sure enough, her cock was fully erect, slapping the underside of her pregnant belly as it throbbed itself to it's full length of nearly a foot. It was definitely longer than Katy's own girl cock, but she guessed that hers was thicker. If Dave could take her cock with no issue, there was no way Mary's husband had a right to complain. What an asshole. Katy leaned over to Mary "Take your cock, come on, you can do it."

Mary shook her head. "I've tried. I've done everything. I still know I can't." Mary was getting teary again as Natasha screamed through the change room, her pussy gushing through an orgasm.

Katy told herself this was for Mary. But she knew she wanted it just as badly. Katy reached over, grabbing Mary's cock with her left hand. Mary was startled, looking over imploringly at Katy with tear filled eyes. "Let me help you then." And slowly Katy began to stroke the young pregnant girl's cock, running her hand up and down the slick, soft shaft.

Mary let out a little moan, biting her lip. There was no way the girl could see what Katy was doing past her beachball sized belly, so she just sat there and turned her attention to the two lesbians who were changing up position in the shower. Katy had grabbed her own cock with her free hand and she began to wank both of them off. Katy knew she was a tinderbox of lust at the moment, and it would not take much for her to cum in an instant. She would have to delay her own pleasure though until she could get Mary to release. She hoped that both her own expert hands and the girls in front of them would be able to do it soon.

Natasha had freed herself of Jacinta's embrace now and had thrown the cat girl up against the wall. Her tail was still covered in her lover's girl cum, and as her tail whipped through the air it flicked the juices across the room. Natasha forced Jacinta to spread her legs into a wide vee, giving the futanari an unobstructed view of Jacinta's hairy pussy. Her dark cat hair nearly made it impossible to see her actual pussy, or the pert little rosebud of her asshole. Natasha winked at the two girls, pushing the cat girl right up against the wall now, her pregnant belly and breasts mashed up against the tiles, before Natasha slipped a single finger into Jacinta's asshole.

The cat girl literally purred, her fluffy ears now fully erect on top of her head, as Natasha teased her, pushing her index finger in and out slowly. Jacinta looked back now, pouting, as if pleading Natasha to go faster. Natasha responded back instead with thickness. Her hand wet from the shower, she plopped her finger out, made a fist, and then pushed it all the way inside Jacinta. Her ass swallowed it whole and soon Natasha had her wrist inside her lover's sphincter.

Jacinta came quickly, baring her fangs as she howled. She surrendered to the fist now violating her ass, gripping her pregnant belly, as Natasha began to work her fist further inside her. Natasha was almost elbow deep now inside her now as Jacinta exploded through another orgasm. Her tail was whipping side to side as she tried to grab a hold of the wall, clinging on through the sheer ecstasy.

Katy was already nearing the edge of her own orgasm from the sex show, and had had to slow herself down just to last. Her attention had been divided between the two and Mary, who was very quiet. The young girl was lightly panting, eyes half closed, her hands holding her up on the bench and allowing her to lean back, as Katy continued to work her shaft. Precum was dribbling out of her cock, allowing Katy to lube up the blonde's cock with her own juices. She'd noticed a wet patch starting to develop between her thighs, as well as sheen on her fat testicles, which meant her pussy was wet and only getting soppier. These were good signs at least. She continued to masturbate her friend as another orgasm ripped through Jacinta.

The four breasted woman had shoved her second fist inside Jacinta now and was alternating each fist in and out of the cat girl. Cum was literally running down Natasha's arms from that warm hairy pussy, Katy only aware of it because she was squirting with each thrust, otherwise it could have been easily mistaken for water. What was unmistakable though was the milk which was leaking from every breast of Natasha's as she expelled onto her lover. Creamy and thick, the white liquid was literally pouring from her tits onto her lover's back, which was then running down and mixing with Jacinta's own secretions. Natasha used it all as lube as she fist fucked the pregnant cat girl with gleeful abandon.

Katy felt it Mary's cock in her left hand begin to swell. Mary was moaning loudly now, eyes wide opened, as she turned to Katy. Katy felt the girl's cock swell even further as she saw her ball sack lift and clench.

"Katy... Katy! I'm... KATY... I'M CUUU-UURRRGGGGHHHHH!!"

Katy blew. Her head rolled back as her first orgasm in a month, built up from stress and no release, rocked her body and exploded out of her cock. A torrent of futa cum shot out of her cock head, travelling meters across the room to splash across the pregnant lesbians. It was like a fire hose of pressure had been released. Mary cried out with every blast as her whole body shook, as weeks of tension left her body. After the first torrent in which almost a liter of girl cum had splashed across Natasha and Jacinta, who were now busily turning to face the futanari, mouths open, Mary's cock went rigid again and another blast erupted from her. Just as large as before, the girls were splashed in the face with the hot, sticky substance, eagerly trying to catch what they could in their mouths. Mary fired a third load, then a fourth, each one just as large, each one causing her body to spasm.

Watching Mary cum was enough to allow Katy to let herself go as well. She gave her own cock a quick serious of strong pumps and then she exploded. Her cock spurted it's own girl cum across the lesbians, mixing with Mary's thicker load. Katy rode her orgasm, enjoying the sensations of a quality wank, as she felt energized from succeeding in getting Mary off. The lesbians drank what cum they could, getting it all down as the two futanari released the last of their loads. Katy groaned as her own orgasm subsided, another nice release, as her cock flopped down underneath her, spent from quite a nice day of use. A little milk dribbled down from each nipple as she noticed her belly move slightly beneath her, her girls now awoken from mummy's last orgasm.

Mary looked drugged as she tried to sit upright, her cock still fully erect and still spurting the occasional glob of cum. She leaned into Katy, resting on her shoulder, as Katy stroked her hair.

"Thank you Katy. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Hahaha it's ok. I can tell by the redecorating in here - tasteful cum white on all the walls and, look at that, ceiling as well - that you needed it."

Mary laughed as she sat up, still a little groggy. Natasha and Jacinta were back under the shower now, washing away the cum shower, giggling like little school girls. Katy however still heard the sound of slapping and it was coming from behind her, like the sound of wet skin. Over her shoulder she turned to find Jane, the instructor, a few lockers back, currently with her cock deep inside a young woman's pussy. She was a small little brunette, wearing a gym instructor uniform, though her pants and g-string were currently around her ankles, bent over doggy style. Her fit, toned stomach was currently bulging from the obscene cock the futanari was sporting. Jane was resting her pregnant belly on the young girls back as she thrust back and forth, fucking the helpless young thing.

"Thanks for the show girls," Jane grunted, continuing to plow her cock into the girl. The brunette was clinging to the locker, mouth agape, drooling as Jane gave her small, pert little bubble butt a slap. "Looking forward to seeing you at the next class." Jane grabbed the girl by the throat now, pulling her back, as she continued to slam into her pussy, her purple ball sack swinging into the young girl's clit. Katy and Mary just smiled, leaving the instructor to her own workout.

"Come over tonight" Katy said straight up to Mary.

"I don't want to be a burden... you've already done so much."

"Nonsense. You can come over, Dave can cook, we can sit on the couch and gossip and bitch. It will take your mind off things."

Mary looked over at Katy for a moment, before finally she relented, smiling and nodding. "That would be nice. Especially having someone cook for me."

"It's a date then. Oh and," Katy gave a wink "you can stay over if you want."

Mary's giggle was hidden as Jane roared into the locker room, depositing her own load into the little instructor.

12