Morning Release Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary cums over for dinner.
7.9k words
4.69
30.5k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story contains Futanari, Futanari on Male, Futanari on Female, Futanari on Futanari, Anal, Pregnancy - it's alot but if you've read the other chapters you know what to expect. Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mary knocked on the door. She rearranged her white skirt, which was flowing down to just above her ankles and showing off a pair of leopard print pumps. It seemed up be constantly riding up beneath her baby bump and she was having trouble keeping it in place. She wore a burgundy cardigan over the top which was loose enough to go over her pregnant belly but hung close enough on her pair of melon sized knockers and her wide soon-to-be child bearing hips that she was happy with the look. She'd straightened her hair since the gym this morning, applying a little makeup and lipstick and had thought she was ready for tonight. Standing here now though on Mary's steps, she was second guessing herself. She gripped her handbag tighter, anxiety filling her up. Perhaps she was dressed too modestily? Christ, you can't even see my cock bulge!

Just as Mary was about to have a full-blown panic attack, the front door opened. It was Dave, Katy's husband. He was wearing a tight fitting shirt which showed off his athletic body, and a pair of form fitting sports shorts. Mary gave him a quick up and down, her gaze lingering on the slight bulge of his own cock, feeling a little butterfly in her stomach. God it had been so long since she'd fucked a man! Her hormones were driving her wild as her eyes were forced off the handsome's man package and up to his face.

"Hi Dave!" Katy smiled, her face beaming as tried to hide both her anxiety and rising libido. Being pregnant was a roller coaster. "Katy invited me over to dinner."

Dave waved her in, smiling as he did so, guiding her with his hand on the small of her back as he closed the door behind. God even that physical touch along was enough to give her cock a few throbs. Dave took her bag, placing it on a small table by the front door.

"Please, it's our pleasure! Katy told me everything in the car ride home, it's the least we could do to help."

Mary gave him a half smile as he fussed about her, leading her through the house. Mary followed him, wondering exactly how much Katy had said about their time at the gym this morning.

They walked down a hall, past their living room, and into the kitchen. Everything was nicely furnished, timber furniture, and pictures of Katy and Dave hung on every wall. A perfect couple if there ever was one. When they entered the kitchen, Mary almost tented her skirt. There Katy stood by the counter, looking as radiant as ever. The Asian goddess was dressed in a pink little crop top, barely pulled over her bulging belly, while a green thong hung over her hips, disappearing between the two soft mounds of flesh that was her ass. It ballooned out the front, her massive cock and balls resting in the hammock of her thong. To compliment the picture Katy was wearing thigh high white socks and nothing else, giving her a naïve sexuality that made Mary almost drool over. She turned over her shoulder, her dark eyes winking past black hair, as she blew Mary a kiss, all the while continuing to stir something in a pan.

"Hi darling! Sorry I'm not dressed yet, you're a bit earlier than I expected."

"Oh... uh... oh right! Sorry. Just... didn't realize the time. I can come back later if you want-"

"Nonsense!" Katy went back to stirring the food, the wafts of something spicy and delicious now coming to Mary. Her constantly hungry stomach rumbled in desire. "Dinner will be ready soon. And it's nothing you haven't seen before." Katy give a little wiggle, her butt jiggling for her own amusement. Now Mary could feel her cock rising and beginning to tent her skirt. Damn her libido! "But, how about you come help me with dinner then as punishment for being early?"

Dave gave his wife a kiss on the cheek and a light playful slap on the ass, her butt jiggling again, as he headed out of the kitchen. "Just got to check my emails. Won't be long, be back in time for dinner. Yell when it's ready!"

And with a quick smile he was off, leaving the two futanari alone.

"Well don't just stand there," Katy chided "You can cut those tomatoes for me!"

Mary moved up to the kitchen counter and the two pregnant ladies got to work. Katy was making some type of stew, some old family recipe that was apparently an elixer of natural remedies as well as being a hearty feed, and Mary did her best to pitch in. Tomatoes, beans, onions, meats, more vegetables, spices; it all seemed heavenly to her. The way a family home should smell, with herself in the kitchen cooking for them all. But alas it was not meant to be.

Katy noticed Mary had become a little despondent as they continued on.

"Thinking about your ex?"

Mary nodded.

"I'm sorry. I know it must be hard."

Mary sighed. "The worst thing is, is that I think I'm over him. He was a shit husband and he probably would have been a shit father. I'm more worried about looking after this one in my belly by myself."

Katy was thoughtful as Mary continued stirring, trying to take her mind off her life.

"Wel... why don't you move in here?"

Mary stopped. "What?"

"Move in here."

"Katy... I... I couldn't... it wouldn't..."

"Hear me out. We've got two spare bedrooms in this place. We've already made our nursey. There's room for you and your baby. You could stay here, we can help each other out. They'll be three babies and three of us to help."

Mary was overwhelmed by the kindness. Katy was being genuine. She just smiled and looked away.

"Thankyou... I'll... I'll think about it."

"Don't take too long. Both you and I are going to pop any day now!"

They chuckled. A ding from the oven went off, and Katy went off searching around the room. "Oven mitts... oven mitts... ah! Here they are!"

Katy grabbed her mitts, waddling over to the oven and opening the door. The smell of fresh bed filled the kitchen.

"Mmmmmmmm, smells good! I hope you're hungry."

"You know it!"

Mary turned around, checking on Katy by the oven, only to have her eyes bulge out of her sockets. As Katy bent over to grab the bread out of the oven, the most obscene looking butt plug was wedged between Katy's ass cheeks. It was huge, nearly 6 inches in diameter and as black as night. The only reason Mary hadn't seen it at first was because it had been hidden by Katy's own ass, but now that she was bent over, the huge thing was on full display. Katy's sphincter was both red and engorged as it was distended around the huge intrusion. Clearly for Katy this size was a common occurrence.

As Katy stood back up, a steaming tray of fresh bed between her mitts, the plug disappeared once again between those beautiful mounds of rear flesh. Mary turned away, trying to calm herself, as she became clearly evident about her erection now fully formed and banging into the kitchen drawers. Her balls churned in response, her body betraying her as it believed it was going to get some release. She shut her eyes, trying to will her cock back down, but nothing could remove the image of that black hunk of latex between those perfect cheeks.

"You alright Mary?"

Katy stood next to Mary now, and as Mary opened her eyes, she seemed concerned. Mary brushed it off.

"Oh nothing. Just a bit of reflux. That's all. Pregnancy - you know how it is."

"You sure? It didn't have anything to do with you seeing the butt plug in my ass?"

Mary balked, coughing in confusion. "What? Wha- what - I don't, what do you - I can't-"

"Mary please. Come on. The way you teased me today, in gym class, with your own plug? I'm only returning the favor. Besides," Katy moved closer now, one finger tracing it's nail up Mary's spine. Mary shivered, her body covered in goose bumps, her blue eyes locked onto Katy. "You knew why you were coming here tonight."

Katy was close now, her lips so close to her own. Mary could smell her, sweet and delicious like strawberries as she felt a hand grab her cock through her skirt. She moaned a little as Katy moved in and kissed her full on the lips. They locked themselves together, eyes closed as they shared each other. Katy had begun to lightly stroke Mary's cock monster, moving up and down it's long length, while Mary now turned into her, grabbing the small of her waist. Mary never wanted this to end, such was the passion spilling out of her loins. She was soaking her panties and she could feel her balls getting wet from the slick juice dribbling out of her pussy. But then reality came crashing back and it was in fact Mary who broke the kiss. She snapped backwards, hands across her face, while Katy just seemed to be surprised at the sudden change.

"I can't - you can't! You're married! I can't do this to you. My family has already been ripped apart. I can't be responsible for doing the same to you!"

Katy just smiled. She brought her hands up to Mary's face, who didn't fight her, as much as she knew she could.

"Mary my love. This is why we like you."

"We?"

Dave spoke "Whose idea do you think it was for you to stay here?"

Mary jumped with a start. Dave was in the room now, leaning against the door jam. His pants were gone now, leaving him bottomless from the waist down. He was lean all right, and sported a decent sized cock for a man, and a nice pair of balls to boot. It was nothing compared to Katy or Mary, but it was far larger than Gary's. He had a light grip on his shaft with one hand, and was casually stroking his own manhood. "Katy told me about this morning. We know you need somewhere to stay, and, you need someone to look after all your... needs. We can do that for you. If you say yes."

Katy still had her hands on Mary's head and turned her back towards her. She smiled. "It's up to you darling. But I know what a pregnant futanari goes through, believe me. We can help you. Be one big family."

Katy was still idly stroking Mary's cock, a raging beast which was now pressed between her own pregnant belly and Katy's. Katy's own shaft was straight and was nestled underneath Mary's balls, holding them up in the air. She could feel her own heat and juices flowing onto her balls, coating them and making it slick. Here she was, her body in heat from hormones, surrounded by two people she was very much attracted too, with the promise of sex, a roof over her head, and a family for her to join.

What was she waiting for, she'd be stupid to say no.

"Ok. I'll stay."

Katy beamed and leaned in for another kiss. This time her tongue entered Mary's mouth, soft and warm, as she explored her body, both their tongues coiling together in passion. Both took each other by the waist, pressing their bellies up against one another, only to be broken by Dave.

"Come on, there will be plenty of time for that. Let's eat first! I'm sure we are all starving."

Despite Mary's cock protesting, her stomach was sounding like a raging storm as it growled for food. The two girls broke apart, giggling as they agreed.

"First thing's first Mary - no pants! This is a pant's free house. All cocks are free cocks."

Mary laughed and complied. She slipped her skirt off, giving it to Katy who took it and hung it over one of the kitchen chairs. Mary slipped her heels off next and panties, which had long been unable to hold her cock and thanks to her pussy they were completely soaked once again. Katy slid off her own thong, taking the wet pair of panties from Mary. She brought it up to her face, giving them a sniff. She seemed like she was in heaven, the intoxicating aroma of futanari cock and pussy cum filling her nostrils.

"I'll put both these in the wash while we have dinner. Hey - you're not plugged tonight?"

Katy turned Mary around, spreading her pert butt cheeks, to see only a well shaved pussy and asshole. Her pink slit was moist but her sphincter was closed, a rosebud with nothing inside it.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that!" Katy left with the panties, waddling quickly, her belly swaying as much as the cock beneath her legs, as she left the kitchen.

When mary turned around, Dave had spread his own ass cheeks, winking to Mary. "See, even I'm plugged! You gotta put in the time when you've got a futanari wife." Sure enough, a nice jeweled plug was nestled in between his cheeks, nowhere near as large as Katy's, but futanari were well known for being more flexible in all areas down there.

Mary however felt her cock positively throbbing at the sight, and she was sure precum was now drooling from her tip. The sight of a man's ass, spread like that, was something she had always wanted from Gary, and something she had never received. To see Dave so willingly bent over for her, was too much.

Mary moved over to Dave, rubbing her engorged cock head up and down his slit. Dave stood there, hands still spreading his ass, a coy smile on his face as Mary just grunted. She was primal, her cock now coating his ass crack and butt plug in her own precum.

"I think it might be a good idea to slow down. We'll have plenty of time lat - oh!"

Mary had gripped the handle of the plug now and with little effort she pulled it out, the thin handle giving way to a surprisingly large metal bulb, the size of an apple. His asshole twitched but didn't move, staying open to allow full access to his rear. Well trained after all.

All thoughts of decency and clear thought were out the window now. Mary was in pregnant futanari heat. And she needed to breed. She grabbed her shaft and lined it up with Dave's rear. Dave to his credit knew there was no point in fighting Mary. He'd clearly gone through it quite regularly with Katy. He spread his ass cheeks a little further, bent over the kitchen top, as Mary plunged forward.

Her cockhead disappeared with little interference and soon her belly blocked the view as inch after inch of her shaft disappeared up Dave's rear. God it felt amazing! At long last, the feel of another man's ass around her cock. It was warm and tight and she savored every minute of it as she pushed forward. Dave was relaxed, grunting occasionally as Mary pushed past his rectum and into his bowels.

"Oh fuck Dave, you feel so fucking good!" She was gripping her breasts now, tweaking her solid nipples through her shirt. Milk was already leaking out through the fabric but she didn't care. It just felt so good! Finally, after months of pent up sexual frustration, today she was going to let it all out.

"That's it Mary, keep going. I can take you all back there. Fuckkkkkkkk!"

Mary's cock was definitely rubbing against his prostate. She could just see his head past her belly and his hands gripping the counter top, but otherwise she had no idea what was happening underneath her pregnant form, but she guessed Dave's cock was as hard a rock down there. She left her tits now, the shirt completely soaked through as she grabbed his hips and thrust the final few inches inside him.

Dave's head leaned back, sighing contently as Mary left her entire length inside him, enjoying the feeling of penetrating a man once again. His whole rear spasmed around her cock, wrapped as it was in his ass, and Mary dug her nails into his rump as she enjoyed the sensations. Mary's slit was dripping now, cum falling onto her shaved balls and then pooling at her feet. She felt her lips, puffy and wet, begging to have it's own cock shoved up inside it. For now though, her cock was to get all the pleasure.

"So... you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna fuck this ass?" Dave pushed his rear back into Mary, whose belly now rested on top of his lower back. Mary needed no encouragement. She'd been longing for this for so long, that even if she did want to take her time with Dave, nothing could of stopped an imminent orgasm. Already her balls churned, her huge amounts of cum begging to be released, as her sack hung low and swung occasionally into Dave's own smaller but nice pair of testicles. She wasn't going to last long, so she may as well make it worth it.

Mary thrust her hips back and plunged right back into Dave, and began to pump his ass with a fury. She gripped his hips tightly now as she began to slide in and out of his ass with fervor. Dave clung onto the kitchen counter as he howled, taking all of her length like a well trained futanari husband. She felt a shot of cum land on her foot and she knew he had already blown his load. He must have been edged all day cause of that plug. With two futanari now going to be living in the house, he was going to get even more attention.

Mary was forceful with her thrusts, her own precum filling up his rear, coating her girl cock, as she proceeded to fuck him. Her cunt was a river now, as her orange sized balls swung in the air, slapping into her pussy and then into Dave's own sack. Between impaling her cock into the man's rear and the ball slapping, she felt close to blowing her own load.

"My my my, I leave you two for a second and look what happens."

Katy had returned, one hand rubbing her pregnant belly while another held a large latex butt plug, already lubed up. It was egg shaped, roughly eight inches long, but had ridges running along it, no doubt for added pleasure when it was inserted and removed. Mary just grunted back at her like an animal, as she continued to fuck Katy's husband, nothing slowing her down now.

Dave himself was spread over the kitchen counter, Mary's thrusts pushing him nearly on top of it, as she picked up her pace. His hole must have been distended and destroyed by now and she couldn't wait to see the gooey, cum filled mess she was soon to create. Katy had sidled up behind her Mary, one hand cupping Mary's balls and gave them a squeeze.

"Fuck! Katy..."

"What my darling? Do you like it when I do that?"

Katy squeezed again, causing a gasp to come from Mary and to increase the strength of her thrusts into Dave.

"A little bit of a pain slut I see. We can have some fun with that."

It was true, Mary thought. She'd never tried anything like that, nor anything like bondage, but she always reacted strongly to her nipples being pulled or bitten, or her sack being tugged. Perhaps there was something deeper, hidden away because of her boring, missionary style sex with her former husband, that was yearning to be brought out?

That's when she felt it, the warm lubed latex being pushed between her ass cheeks. As she drove into Dave with reckless abandon, hips thrusting away, Katy positioned the plug just where her unsuspecting asshole was. And then, with a quick push, she drove it past her sphincter and up her tight rear. Mary felt the large slab of latex invade her, moving smoothly past her rectum and into her bowels, past her prostate and bottoming all eight inches inside her. It was too much for Mary. She thrust one last time into Dave and with a scream she let it all out.

Katy never let go of her balls, slowly massaging them as they exploded, muscles contracting as cum shot up through them, through her expanding shaft and into Dave's rear. Hot sticky cum filled him, splashing and coating his insides as Mary became a quivering mess. Her pussy was squirting now, covering Katy's hand and her own sack, as her asshole constricted around the new object in her rear end. She continued to lightly pump away at Dave as what must have been a liter of cum filled him.

Finally she felt a last blob of cum escape her tip, her cock finished, as she stopped drooling and wiped her hand across her face. Dave turned around to face her, grinning, her cock still buried inside him.

"Enjoy that?"

"Fuck! I've never fucked anyone like that before. That was amazing."

"Get used to it. That's going to be normal around here."

Mary just purred at the thought. She felt her cock going flaccid now, slowly beginning to slip out out of Dave's rear. Katy knelt down on ground between them, knees on the floor, as she watched her friend's girl cock falling out of her husband's ass. Just as it plopped, slick with her own cum, Katy buried her face between her husband's cheeks and opened wide. Cum poured out of his hole, warm and coated in both Mary and Dave's juices, and Katy lapped it all up. She swallowed it all, loving the taste, as Mary walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, exhausted and covered in sweat but glowing in post coital bliss.