Morning Release Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her belly, enjoying the calm after a good fucking, as she watched the married couple. Katy diligently cleaned her husband's ass as it continued to pour out of him. She got it all, never missing a drop of that delicious cum, her tongue giving him a rimjob at the same time. Dave continued to stay bent over the kitchen counter, enjoying his wife and the feast he was providing for her.

After a few moments, the pregnant futanari had cleaned out her husband's ass as best she could, kissing his sphincter and licking her lips with a smile. Dave stood up now, helping her stand as well, her pregnant body looking as delicious to Mary as the first day she had seen it. Dave, while looking at Katy, nodded to Mary. "I think she might need some cleaning up as well." Katy gave little giggle, leaning up on her tip toes to give him a kiss, before she walked over to Mary.

"I'm sorry Katy, it's ok. I really have to pee. I think my boy has decided to take position right up on my bladder again. If you can show me the toilet, I can clean myself up."

"Nonsense! We take care of each other in this household." Katy got back down on her knees, kneeling in between Mary's legs. "Use my mouth."

Katy grabbed Mary's flaccid cock now, still covered in her own cum and her husband's ass, and positioned it just before her mouth, her tongue open and willing.

"Are you... are you sure?"

Katy just nodded, her mouth staying open. Mary had never done anything like this before, hell she'd never fucked anyone besides her husband, and look what was happening! Fuck it, thought Mary. She was enjoying herself at least. Think of this as some sort of sexual awakening.

Mary relaxed her bladder, forcing her muscles to let it come out her dick and not from her pussy. All futanari could choose either or both if they wanted, simply through muscle control. Right now a warm torrent of piss was shooting out her cock and down the throat of the pregnant futanari before her. Katy swallowed it all diligently, never letting a drop fall to waste.

Dave had gone back to the stove top now, continuing with dinner, as his wife drank all of the futanari's piss. "Don't worry Mary. Katy loves to drink piss, I haven't used a toilet for it in years. And it will be especially handy for you as you near the end of your pregnancy. Just say the word and Katy's mouth will open."

Katy did seem to be really enjoying herself. After Mary's bladder seemed to be empty, Katy gave a quick shake of her cock, getting the last drops, smiling like a good little housewife.

"That was delicious Mary. I've never tasted another futanari's piss before, besides my own of course, and it was lovely. Could also be because of your hormones." She kissed the tip of her cock, letting her tongue slightly invade her cock hole. "I look forward to drinking more of it - but for now, let's clean my husband off you."

Katy kissed Mary's cock head again, before letting the tip pass between her lips. She took all of her cock inside her mouth now, barely six inches since her orgasm, and began to work the shaft with her head. Her cock was still a little sensitive, causing sharp pangs of pleasure every now and then, but for the most part Katy expertly licked her clean. A lot of practice, thought Mary. Mary herself was nowhere near that good a cock sucker. She'd never had that much opportunity to try, if she was honest. But with Dave and Katy she figured that was soon going to change.

Katy moved between Mary's shaft and balls, licking all over, cleaning away all juices. She lifted up her ball sack and Mary felt Katy begin to lap at her puffy lips, cleaning her up her puffy lips and drenched cunt. Mary moaned absently as Katy lappped up her cunt juices, knowing she was going to enjoy living here.

After another quick orgasm from her pussy, which Katy cleaned up again, they had dinner. All three sat there, talking, laughing, enjoying each other's company as they ate. All clothing had been abandoned as they sat there, moving between telling tales of their lives or recalling a joke one knew. Mary fitted well with the pair and all seemed to enjoy each other's company. While Dave ate only one serving, the girl's were ravenous and went back for plate after plate. The food was delicious, but Katy was eating for three and Mary was eating for two. Mary herself was jealous of how much larger Katy's belly was with twins, and she looked at her husband adoringly whenever he was talking. She was glad though that she got to experience part of a happy family.

When dinner was done, Katy grabbed Mary's hand. "Leave the cleaning up to Dave," she gave a cheeky smile to Mary and led her upstairs. "Let's have some girl time. With a little cock." Mary chuckled and both pregnant women hauled themselves upstairs, laughing at how quickly they seemed to be out of breath by the time they reached the top. She doubted their fitness would matter once they got to the bedroom. Mary was determined to have a long, sweaty, fuck filled evening.

Katy led Mary into the bedroom, practically running with excitement. She pushed Mary onto the bed, leaning in for a deep kiss, their tongues once again mixing together as they tasted each one another. Katy broke the kiss, moving over to the bedside table, as Mary sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, watching her erection already back growing before her. Katy opened the drawer, grabbing a lotion bottle, before returning back. She made Mary scoot back up the bed so Katy could sit between her legs.

"This stuff has been a lifesaver on my skin since I began ballooning out like a whale. Pregnant with twins and no stretch marks so far! But, I also know how much I love Dave rubbing me down."

Katy took the lotion bottle and began squirting the cream all over Mary's stomach. It was cold and Mary shivered, despite goosebumps starting to appear on her belly. Katy continued to pour dollops of the thick cream over her belly, before she then started to squirt it all over her Mary's breasts. Her nipples engorged themselves now, thick and plump on top of her pert melons as Mary covered her up. When Katy was satisfied, she closed the bottle, tossing it the side of the bed. Mary looked like she been spunked on, such was the amount of cream Katy had poured all over body. Maybe if she played her cards right it might happen for real later tonight.

Katy set to work, slowly working her hands up and down Mary's body. The blonde gasped as the cold lotion was worked into her skin, feeling the delights of another woman's touch. She bit her lip, enjoying the sight and sensations as Katy worked her belly, rubbing and kneading her skin. Katy took extra care around her belly button, her fingers running circles around the little nub which had distended and popped only recently. She teased it, flicking it with her finger and then gave it a light kiss. As she did so her hands moved lower down Mary's belly, rubbing the underside of her large dome, going lower and lower to her groin. She stopped just above the root of her cock, kneading the flesh, teasing her, before she let her fingernails trace their way back up her belly.

Up her fingers rose until they reached Mary's breasts. There Katy began her work again, rubbing and working her hands over Mary's breasts. Mary's head fell backwards for a moment, a moan coming out of her that sounded almost like a cow's moo. She may as well have been at that moment, like an animal being milked by a farmer. Her tits were swollen and engorged, blue veins running across them and down to her pink teats. Katy worked them expertly, now doubt far more used to a woman's body then she was, girl cock or not. She had started at the base, applying pressure as she rubbed the lotion into her, working down the swollen breasts ever closer to the nipple. Mary could fell the pressure now, the heat, as Katy was successfully trying to get her to lactate. Mary could only groan as finally the pressure released and she expelled.

Milk began to dribble out of her nipples as Katy squeezed her breasts, her hyper engorged futanari genetics providing an abundance of supply. Katy wasted no time and knelt forward, latching onto her left nipple and suckling the sweet, creamy nectar down. Mary grabbed her head, her body feeling like lightning as endorphins and hormones swelled within her body. She'd never breastfeed before, but the sight of Katy guzzling down her own milk had made her cock stand up like a god damn skyscraper. She was as hard as steel once again. Katy however had grabbed Mary's free nipple between her fingers and a quick motion pulled on it, never letting it leave her grip, but making sure she pulled hard enough. Katy was right, Mary might be a pain slut after all, as she cried out. Katy let go, watching Mary quiver underneath her. She knelt back up, milk all over her chin, as Mary tried to compose herself.

"Fuuucccckkkk! I nearly came just from you doing that! That's never happened before."

Katy just smiled, wiping the pregnant futanari's milk off her face. "So much for not having had an orgasm in over a month this morning huh?"

Mary could only laugh. It was true. What a crazy ride today had been!

Katy waddled her wide hips and belly further down the bed before she got on her hands and knees. She pushed Mary back down onto the bed so she was staring up at the ceiling, her legs still spread wide with Katy between them.

She felt Katy left her ball sack up, fondling them delicately, as fresh air now blew onto her free and very wet cunt.

"What a lovely pussy you have my dear. Such nice and full puffy lips." Katy traced a line down her moist snatch, Mary delighting at the sensation. Katy began to place little soft kisses on her labia, taking her time as she made sure to draw it for Mary. Then at last Mary felt Katy's lips on her pussy, and sighed deeply. She was in heaven, content as ever, as Katy began to lap at her sopping wet pussy. She lied there, eyes half closed as Katy proved quite the expert at eating her out.

Mary had no clit of course. Her little bud she had grown up with had been turned into her now fully erect and throbbing cock thanks to post gene therapy. And she was much happier for it. So Katy let her tongue roam from just underneath her ball sack at the root of her girl cock, down her lips and to her taint and back up again. Her butt plug was still wedged firmly in her ass so Katy let her sphincter be for now, instead bathing her tongue in Mary's juices.

"Oh... oh fuck... I haven't had... mmmmmm... I haven't had anyone down there in so long..." Mary moaned to herself, rubbing her swollen belly as Katy continued her assault on her bald cunt.

With gusto Katy shoved her tongue now deep inside Mary's hole, being rewarded with the heavenly taste of that pregnant pussy. Mary could feel another orgasm building as Dave entered the room. He was fully naked now and sporting a fresh erection, which shot straight up into the air and bobbed along as he walked. He walked over to Katy, enjoying the sight of her wide rump in the air and her face buried between Mary's legs.

"You two seem to be enjoying yourselves." Katy just grunted, her mouth never leaving Mary's pussy, while Mary just simply nodded in a daze.

"How about we mix it up, my dear? Her cock looks like it needs some serious attention."

Mary felt a final lick from Katy on her wet slit before she stood up smiling, her face covered in Mary's abundant juices. Dave pulled Katy into him and they kissed, their tongues exploring each other's mouths and sharing Mary's sex. They made out in front of her sloppily, spit and girl cum falling down their chins, as Mary enjoyed the show.

They broke apart after a few moments, panting, both excited and ready to continue. "I'm guessing you've never had two partners at the same time before Mary?" Dave asked. Mary shook her head no.

Katy winked. "You're about to become a full futanari. Double the genitals, double the pleasure." And with that the husband and wife saddled up next to each other between Mary's legs and with little fanfare bent forward and disappeared under her pregnant belly. In a single instant she felt her cock swallowed down someone's throat and a mouth reattach to her pussy and begin lapping away.

Mary nearly exploded there and then. She cried out at the sensations, her body going rigid as nerves fired in pleasure all across her body. She'd never felt anything like it! She could feel her pussy literally turning into a river as her juices began to flow even heavier. Her cock was throbbing and unbreakable as it was devoured down a throat. She caught sight of black hair bobbing up and down within eyeline over her gravid stomach, confirming that Katy was definitely deepthroating all of her womanhood as best she could. That meant Dave was under her balls, his tongue hungrily sucking and lapping up everything that was underneath there.

Katy had taken almost half of Mary's cock down her throat, her warm mouth and tongue bringing her higher to a state of orgasm. She would bring her head back up, her lips never leaving her shaft as she would stop just on the tip, before plunging back down on Mary's mighty member. Dave meanwhile had picked up the pace of his own pussy eating, his tongue constantly going up and down on her wet slit, mixing it up to stick his tongue as far deep into her hole as he could get.

Mary couldn't hold it any longer. This onslaught on her groin was too much, too new, too powerful. The husband and wife duo were experts, sucking and licking and driving her insane.

"Katy... Dave... Yes just like that, faster on my cock... Dave, yes, mmmmmm just there... fuck my pussy with your tongue... Katy, jack me off into your mouth! Oh fuck, guys, guys I'M GONNA CUM!"

Mary, who only yesterday had been a pent up, prudish, pregnant futanari housewife, exploding in orgasm in her first threesome. She bucked her hips, unable to control herself, as her cock shot another thick load of her cum up into Katy's throat. Katy pushed her head all the way down, nearly taking all of Mary's length down her, deepthroating the member as Mary fired her wad straight down her throat and into her belly. Mary could only grip her stomach as she felt her pussy release now, and Dave latched his lips onto her slip as she fired her other girl cum out of her cunt.

She was literally squirting out of every hole, filling the mouths of Katy and Dave, roaring her orgasm to the world as she embraced herself as a futanari! This was what she was meant for, this was what she had designed herself to be. The pleasure of both a man and woman in one, while pregnant and fulfilled. She crashed through a second orgasm thanks to her pussy, and her cock exploded once similarly, smaller but still powerful, as Katy continued to wrap her lips around her cock head, swallowing most of the new load.

Katy however let some stay in her mouth, her cheeks bulging just a little from the fertile futanari cum filling her mouth. Dave sat up now, his chin covered in Mary's second type of juices and Dave grabbed Katy by the head and kissed her passionately. The two moaned, lips open, as Katy let the cum she'd been holding in her mouth flow into Dave, who eagerly accepted it. The two swapped all of Mary's cock and pussy juices, enjoying the flavor of their new lover. Mary couldn't help but lick her lips watching the two make out.

"God you taste delicious my dear," said Katy, finally breaking away from her husband. Dave gave his wife a playful slap on the ass. Mary just continued to lie there in post coital bliss, lightly rubbing her pregnant belly. "But it looks like we are not fully done yet. There's still one huge matter to deal with."

On top of Mary's huge stomach, Katy let her cock fall onto it with a slap. It laid there, the thick veiny monster of a girl cock, throbbing and erect. She had pulled her foreskin back, leaving the purple tip engorged and leaking precum onto her navel. Katy rubbed her girl cock up and down on Mary's belly, cooing to herself, as Mary just lied there and watched. If she hadn't of just cum moments ago, her own cock would have been rock hard pointing directly up into Katy's pussy. As it was though, her pussy was continuing to be a soppy mess at her excitement.

"Ever since this morning I've been dying to be inside you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? My cock inside you?"

Katy gave her cock another heavy slap on her belly. Mary nodded her head yes, her eyes wide at the thought of being fucked by that massive member.

Katy dropped her cock now, like a snail it left a river of precum down her belly as it fell from Mary's view until she felt the tip at her warm, wet and eager pussy. Dave had moved behind his wife, arms wrapped around her as Katy spread Mary's legs further.

"God it's been so long since I've fucked a cunt. I need you Mary."

"I need you to Katy. Fuck me, please fuck me!"

Mary felt her ballsack pushed aside, those massive orbs no longer needed for the moment, so that Katy had full access to her honey pot. Mary found herself holding her breath as Katy began pushing forward. With no effort her cock slid in, her well lubricated hole making it easy for Katy to enter her.

"Oh fuck, Katy! God you feel so good. You're stretching me out!"

Mary gripped the sheets, her soaking wet cunt hole stretching as the thick cock slid inch after inch inside her. Katy's cock was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. It was so different compared to her ex-husband's, who would get a few inches in and finish within a minute. Katy's cock filled her completely, warm and rock hard, and it stopped just before her uterus, as Mary moaned in delight. Katy's cock was rubbing the butt plug still lodged in her ass between the thin skin separating the two chambers, and now there was double pleasure on her prostate as well as her g-spot. Mary was in heaven.

"Oh my love, your pussy feels so good. I can't wait to get used to fucking this little hole daily. I'm going to fill you with so much cum I'll make you pregnant again! I haven't cum in what feels like months."

Katy wiggled her hips slightly, her cock rubbing all of Mary's pleasure centers as the blonde's eyes rolled back into her head in ecstasy. Katy stopped though as Dave moved up behind her.

"Mmmmm are you going to fuck me too baby? I want you to fuck my ass while I fuck her pussy. I want you to pump your seed inside me when I fill her up. Will you do that baby?"

Dave was behind her now, standing up while Katy knelt on the bed in front of Mary, her cock impaling the blonde. Dave pulled the butt plug out of his wife who groaned and collapsed forward, her pregnant belly falling onto Mary's own. Mary could tell she was trying hard not to cum, no doubt the feeling of the plug pushing past her battered sphincter and being gaped typically enough for her to blow. But Katy was determined and tried to regain her composure, resting their bellies together, while Dave saddled up behind her. He thrust forward into Katy's ass, which caused Katy to thrust forward into Mary. Both futanari groaned at the impaling.

"I'm going to fuck you now Mary my dear. I'm going to make you cum, over and over again. Then I'm going to blow my hot load inside your belly, and Dave will blow his load inside of my ass. Are you ready?"

"Please... please fuck me with your cock!"

Katy stood up now, pushing her ass back into Dave, and letting a few of her own inches slip out of Mary. But as she did she grabbed Mary by the throat, lightly choking her. Mary was shocked at first, not cause of what Katy had done, but how she felt. She felt her pussy gush a new river of juice as she realized she liked it. Being choked! Perhaps she was some type of masochist. Katy smiled as she felt Mary's pussy clamp around her cock, informing her that Mary very much liked what was happening.