Morning Release Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary began to move forward and backwards with her hips now, letting the fucking commence. She was the meat in the sandwich and worked every angle she could. She moved her hips forward, belly pushing up against belly, cock driving home into her lover's pussy, ball sack swinging into Mary's taint, only to pull back and have her own ass impaled by her husband and prostate stimulated. Mary didn't know how she didn't just cum straight away, but God she was thankful she didn't.

Mary came within two pumps from Katy, and didn't stop. Her cock was trying to get hard again, but her pussy just spasmed on Katy's cock as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body. Her tits had let go and were covering her in their own milk as she gasped with every thrust, Katy continuing to grip her throat as she fucked her.

"That's a good girl, you like that don't you? Being choked by mommy? We're both going to be mommy's soon. Then Dave is going to make us mommy's again, aren't you baby? Or maybe we can make each other mommy's. Would you like that? I can knock you up with my babies and you can knock me up?"

"Oh fuck... OH FUCK... mmmmmmm Katy I want that!"

"I know you do baby. That's it. Keep cumming for me - oh shit! - Dave right there! Fuck my ass harder baby!" Dave was fucking his wife hard now, his arms wrapped around her pregnant belly, slapping into her so hard it was driving Katy deeper into Mary. Mary was barely conscious, her eyes rolled back, drooling all over herself, as she weathered another strong orgasm only to be followed by another. She was in a sexual nirvana.

"Oh fuck, I'm close. I can feel it, I'm gonna cum. I'm going to fill you up Mary! I'm going to fill you UPPPP-UURRGGGGHHHHH!!"

Katy gripped Mary's throat tighter, now nearly choking her, as she rammed her cock in as deep as she could, and fired her load. A geyser of cum ripped out of her as she fired off the biggest load Mary had ever felt deep within her.

"Here comes my turn!" Dave yelled as he rammed into Katy as well, pumping his own balls deep within Katy's ass.

All Mary could see was stars as wave after wave of hot cum continued to fill up her belly until it began rushing out of her pussy, past Katy's cock and onto the bed. As tight as Mary was it was nowhere near tight enough to hold that much cum inside her, and liters of Katy's cum splashed out between her legs and down her thighs. Katy continued to grip Mary's throat, shuddering and convulsing, as she came for over a minute, quarts of cum seemingly being shot inside her every few seconds. God she must have been backed up!

All three of them clung to each other, the intensity of the situation lasting for a long time, wrapped in the comforting embrace of their orgasm. Finally Dave fell free of Katy's ass, his cock falling out of her sphincter with a sploosh and dribble of cum, as laid down on the bed with weak knees. Katy finally let go of Mary's throat, still having another orgasm, as she rolled onto Mary's side, sighing with delight at such a delightful fuck.

They all laid there, next to each other, happy and content, covered in each other as Mary finally took a sigh. She could get used to living like this.