Morning Run

Story Info
Getting to know my LDS neighbor doing our morning runs.
2.9k words
4.44
16.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a happily married middle-aged LDS man, struggling to deal with now constantly working from home and not going to church during this quarantine. So, one of the plus sides is working from home is now since I no longer commute to work, I use that time in the mornings to do more regular exercise. With the nice weather I have been taking a nice path around the neighborhood and surrounding areas.

I live in Northern Utah, in the heart of Mormon land. So, my neighbors are all pretty uptight.

A downside of not going to church right now is I do not get to see my neighbor ladies all dressed up in their nice tight dresses for church. I have to admit that I am one of those creepy middle-aged men that likes to sit in the chapel and fantasize about how the ladies look naked, and how wild they are in bed. It is fun to visualize the Bishop's wife trying to swallow his dick and cum.

Another benefit is that my home "office" has windows overlooking our corner lot and it is a popular walking/jogging path. And with the warmer weather a lot of the conservative wife's like to wear really nice form fitting spandex as they exercise.

Luckily for me, one of my favorite eye candy wives from the ward has a similar schedule to me with her morning run. She is a 5'5'' brunette with nice C cup breasts, a small waist and a nice bubble butt. I will call her Lisa. Lisa is probably mid 40's but looks 10 years younger. Lisa wears that spandex that looks sheer when she bends, and I have not yet been able to see any sort of panty or garment lines at all when I see her on her morning runs.

We do not know each other really well. Lisa has kids from 17 down to 12, and my kids are a bit older, so we do not have that in common. So, I have made a point of saying hello, chatting her up, whenever we cross paths. After about a week of this, I asked if she minded if we ran together for a while to keep our conversation going. Luckily for me Lisa readily agreed, not realizing that I was really enjoying seeing her body, watching her amazing ass move as she ran, and the way her breasts jiggled and fought for freedom from her sports bra.

Her husband is a nice enough guy, we do not chat much, but he is a work acholic apparently. He is in the bishopric as well, and tends to travel a lot. And before long she was starting to complain about being basically a single mother. She also said that since he got his new calling he has become somewhat of a stick in the mud. Lisa talked about how they used to be able to watch rated R movies and talk about naughty things, but the calling made him say that that was all inappropriate now.

After a few days of running the same route, I started giving Lisa compliments, and I was worried she would be mad, but she glowed like a light bulb had turned on. I told her how amazing she looks in her spandex, how she has the body of a much younger women, how other people are staring at her when we go by. She really started to enjoy my attention. I then started to tease her that I needed to wear baggier shorts when I went with her, since I was having a hard time hiding my reaction to her. She blushed so red when I said that. Lisa had to stop and compose herself. I thought I had blown it at that point. When she got her composure, she thanked me, and said it felt really nice to be looked at that way. I was stunned, and I knew then that I had a chance of seeing Lisa's amazing body without the spandex.

The next day as we were running, I joked that it is too bad all of the neighbors can see us out their windows, otherwise I would make an attempt to grope her, and I did not want to cause a scandal. Lisa giggled and then took a turn down a different road that dead ends into a grove of trees. She led me into the trees, looked around and then smiled shyly and said nobody can see you now. My heart started racing so fast, but I did not hesitate. I quickly reached over and started to rub her amazing ass. She moaned as I was rubbing her bubble butt and then she quickly leaned in and kissed me. At this point I pulled her in tight and pushed her lips apart with my tongue, as my hands massaged her amazing ass! I could feel her tits pushing against my chest and I got rock hard. She then reached down and stroked my cock through my shorts. I thought we were going to go for it right there, but then she jumps back, yelped and started to cry. I was very confused. I put my arm around her and sat her on a log that had fallen and asked her what was wrong.

Lisa went on a long time about how guilty she was feeling, how badly she wanted this, how she loved feeling sexy again, and how she did not want to go to hell. It was a classic case of Mormon guilt. I told her there was no pressure on my part, that I would continue to be her friend and keep running with her, and that I did not want her to do anything she did not want to do. By this time my erection had faded, and we then ran back to our houses. As we parted, she said she had a lot to think about. I told her that I would be ready to run at our normal time if she was up to it, but if she was not, I was ok with that. I was not sure if she would jog with me the next day or not.

I was nervous the next morning when I went to do my run, thinking I was back to running alone. But to my delight, there Lisa was, in her spandex and sports bra, ready to go. I asked if she was ok, and she smiled shyly and said yes, she was, and that she had a great time yesterday and was looking forward to today.

We started on our usual route, but after about a mile, Lisa said, let's go a different way. I found this very encouraging, so I was a bit surprised when we ran to our local church building. She said it is time for us to have a serious talk, and she went to a picnic table in the bowery behind the church and gestured for me to sit down.

Lisa started by saying that she was up most of the night thinking about what almost happened and what she thought about that. And she came to the conclusion that she really did want something to happen between us. Lisa then said, we have to lay some ground rules. This has to be a secret we carry to our death beds. She loves her husband and her family, and she does not want anything to happen to that. She hopes that he will become a better lover to her, but she also cannot resist being desired by another man. She admitted she had not felt this attractive in years. I assured her that I would never let on, and that I loved my wife and would never want to hurt her as well. And that I honestly could not resist her and her amazing body. That being with her would be a dream come true. She admitted that after her long night that she was ready to do something crazy with me. Lisa looked me in the eyes and asked if she can trust me. I said you can, and I will completely trust you as well. At this point Lisa smiled that amazing huge smile and reached into her pocked and produced a set of keys and said, I figured a way to give us some privacy, I took my husbands church keys, and with COVID, nobody is using the building now, so I know we can get some alone time! My cock jumped when she said that! I knew this was my lucky day.

We went around to the back door, and she went alone, unlocked it, and I waited a few minutes and then went in myself, so not be seen entering at the same time. When I got in, she was smiling like a naughty school girl and said, have you ever wanted to run naked through church?!?!?! I said, hell yes! We first ran through the building, still with our clothes on and made sure it was empty, and luckily it was. Then Lisa had a wicked smile and said, I know the perfect place to start this adventure, let's go into the Bishops office and strip there. She found the correct key, opened the door, and stepped in. The last time I was in here was for my Tithing settlement with my wife, what a different mood this time. We both immediately felt like a couple of dumb teenagers and started to blush and giggle as we took off our clothes. It was so amazing to watch her peel off that sports bra and release her amazing breasts.

They only had a slight sag of being a mother, and she had these amazing large nipples, that were a very light pink. Her nipples stood out proud as well. It was awe inspiring. Then she said, I know how much you love looking at my bum, I see you staring at it all the time, so she turned around and slowly started rolling down her spandex running pants. And I was so glad when I realized she did not have on any underwear. She slowly worked the waistband past her bubble butt, and then pushed them all the way down, bending at the waist. My cock was rock hard at this point, watching those amazing ass cheeks part and seeing her beautiful pussy and ass open up for my viewing pleasure. Her pussy was wet and swollen, with her inner lips poking out slightly. And her ass was such a pretty sight, all puckered and pink.

I ripped off my running shorts and was at full attention when she stood back up and turned around. Lisa looked at my cock for a long time, like she was mesmerized, and then said that she had only seen and played with her husbands. I told Lisa please touch mine, and take your time. She tentatively reached out and gently rubbed it. Her touch felt amazing! Then she grabbed hold and squeezed really tightly, to the point I yelped a bit, then she relaxed her grip and apologized. Lisa said that she was so caught up in the moment she kind of lost control. I laughed and told her that is ok, and that she should kiss it better.

She gave me a naughty look, and said, ok Bishop, you better sit in your chair and I will get under your desk and kiss you better. I love how naughty Lisa is! I went around the desk, sat in the Bishops chair and Lisa came around dropped to her knees and put her hands on my knees and sat on her heels for a minute while she looked at my manhood. Then she leaned in, grabbed the base of my cock with one hand, and then leaned in and gently kissed the drop of pre-cum off the end of my dick, and then licked it clean. It took all of my will power to not cum right then. Lisa then said, Brother, I had better practice my blow job technique, can I practice on you? I laughed and gently reached down and pulled her head forward onto my rock-hard cock.

Lisa was so eager to please that I had to push her back after a minute so I did not cum right away. I pulled her to her feet, picked her up and sat her on the edge of the desk. I told Lisa that I needed to taste that amazing pussy before we go any further. I pushed the chair out of the way, kneeled down and spread her thighs. She has a beautiful tuft of dark hair on top of her slit, and her lips were clean shaven. I could see the moisture their ready for my taste. I leaned forward, and took a long deep breath to capture her scent, and groaned. Lisa was surprised, she said her husband did not like how she smelled or tasted down there. I responded that he was a fool and leaned forward and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. She tasted amazing, and I was hooked. I pushed her knees up higher and her thighs wider to get better access and started to feast.

Based on Lisa's comments I guessed that she did not get to cum this way very often, and it was my number one goal to make her cum this way on the Bishops desk. Lisa started moaning and thrashing about, she kept telling me it was to much and to slow down, but I was relentless. I moved my right hand down and worked first one finger, then two into her tight wet pussy. I love how her pussy muscles were gripping my fingers. I could tell she was getting close when her thighs clamped tight around my head, and then she let out a loud scream yelling I am cumming I am cumming as she flooded my tongue with her juices. I thought she was going to break my fingers; her pussy was clamping down so tight on them. I kept licking her until she finally pushed my head away and told me to stop.

At this point I pulled back, sat in the Bishops chair and pulled her onto my lap while she put her head in my shoulder and was panting and kept saying that was the best orgasm I ever had, over and over again.

Once she had regained her composure, she was grinding against my cock, and turned and said, you poor baby, you have not cum yet. I told her no I had not, and I was going to bend her over the Bishops desk and fuck her from behind. She giggled, jumped up and immediately laid down on the desk, right on the wet spot she had made, and turned her head and told me to hurry up and take her now. I told Lisa to reach back and spread her amazing ass cheeks for me so I can fuck her, and she did not hesitate. I then lined my throbbing cock up, rubbed her slit a few times and then started to work my seven-inch cock into that amazing tight, hot, wet pussy. She was moaning like a professional hooker as I worked it in, and was talking like one too. Lisa was telling me how big my cock was and how she needed me to pound it against her cervix.

After a couple of minutes, I was now fully buried inside her amazing pussy and could feel my dick pressing against her cervix. I reached down and grabbed her hips and told her I was going to use her body for my own pleasure. Lisa smiled and said that is what she wanted. I started to saw my cock in and out, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming in as hard and fast as I could. I picked up the pace and Lisa started to moan constantly and started chanting fuck me fuck me fuck me. At this point I lost all control and fucked her as hard as I could, it was slapping noises, with wet slurping noises and lots of profanity. I fucked her until I came, and when I came, I pushed in to her cervix and splashed it with a lot of cum. I kept in that position, rubbing her ass, until my heart rate came back to normal and I pulled out with a wet plop and fell into the chair. Before she could stand up, I told her to hold still, grabbed my phone and took a close-up picture of her ass and pussy, leaking my cum all over the Bishops desk. I told her that was a picture I would never share with anybody.

After that we realized we had a lot to clean up, so we ran naked to the lady's room and cleaned the cum off my cock, and her pussy with some TP, then we grabbed a bunch of paper towels to clean up the mess we made in the office. I know it smelled like a whore house when we left, I secretly hoped the Bishop would notice and wonder what happened.

At this point we realized we had been longer than our normal run, so we quickly dressed. I pulled her close, kissed her deep, and told her that this would have to happen again. Lisa giggled and said, do you think I could resist not doing this again?

So, we parted, I snuck out the front door and jogged one way, and Lisa snuck out the back and jogged to her home another way.

More to come.