All Comments on 'Morning Slave'

by FluteMaster

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Racist Pig

People like you, despite freedom of speech, should be banned.

FluteMasterFluteMasteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
To those who are "offended" by the story

I am amused at the sheer stupidity and ignorance of people who see a warning about a story...then proceed to read it and are fucking upset. Do you also touch wet paint and play with live electrical wires cos it's fun?

You know NOTHING about me as a person...you are reading a concensual fantasy with an intelligent, forthright and very self aware young lady who has my FULL and UNDIVIDED respect. She also has some VERY dark fantasies

Learn the difference between FACT and FANTASY, and your life will be so much happier.

Enjoy

FluteMasterFluteMasteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
PS

If you want to know what i REALLY think about te real slavery...read this: http://www.literotica.com/s/a-western-whimsey

getthebookgetthebookalmost 11 years ago
Okay ....

I must have missed this when it first came out...I saw the comments and said why not...your description tag used the n-word in it, so if someone read this and was shocked I ask why...you put it in the tag line! Then you gave a warning, did they think you were kidding? I thought, hell thats a heavy warning but I will truck on b/c of your comments and though this was not necessarily for me, I will respect the creative process. You stated that it was for someone, that it was her wishes for this type of fantasy. Well, pissing in not for me, not at all. Maybe on a leg in the shower...no, not at all. Then there is name calling. I like name calling, but not everyword. The description of her brownness was fine, that is what she is, but that word again. Funny that in each country it is still a bad word but might take on a different level of hate, or loathing, or anger, or racial bias. Young men walk down my street flowing the word out of their mouths with not disregard for others, but if the word is used toward them or againist them, well, enough said. Put here it is what she wants. I am glad for her to know her kinks, they are not might be hers and I respect that. I read you other story you suggested, I do not believe it is an answer to this but it does help sort out that there are many ideas and levels to what any one person feels and believe slavery is and a slave is or can be.

You have an a way with words and I can see read other pieces of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hotttt

This was a sexy, hot, shocking reality for me. I too am in a sex slave relationship that has me fucking a young white army engineer. I am an older chick from the hood. I find myself not wanting to have sex with my man of 16 years because I'm so caught. up on my white master. No money or gifts or anything, just forbidden slave sex. Is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Race play was hot but hold the piss

I am a white man who enjoys bdsm. It was my black girl friend who introduced me to race play. It can be hot when Im in the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
first time trying

This story is very hot and put in perspective of what to expect for my first time thank you for taking your time and writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you FluteMaster

My Daddy and I love this story so much. I can't understand why people don't realize this is a fantasy for black and white adults who find it sexy to use the word NIGGER. Say the word five times to yorself because at the end of the day you only give that word that amount of power. I personally love being Daddy's little NIGGER slut. It turns us on and he's not a racist pig. And I know my Daddy will defend my respect to anyone else use the word NIGGER to disrespect me. That's why I love him. He knows when lines are being crossed with this sensitive word. He also supports me and our beautiful daughter in whatever we do. I'm sure the person who wrote this isn't that much different from my Daddy. Therefore I respect him, because if you met him in real life you wouldn't be able to tell he has such dark fantasies. But that's between him and his lover don't judge them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The middle passage wasn't a fantasy...

I find it difficult to understand how people find the word nigger sexy. Getting off to shame must be the source of choosing to derive pleasure from a context that the contemporary black "slave's" ancestors did not choose. While some may get off to this taboo play, I hope they aren't delusional enough to believe that their play is separate from the psychological residues of transatlantic slavery. Very real pain and suffering is the source of race play kicks. Submitting to the power of white masters, even in fantasy, presents a dark drama that conjures the sacrifices of the dead and muffles the human fight for freedom. I shudder at the thought of minds so deep in bondage that they delight in their complete and utter lack of creativity and worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great story. I once dated a black girl and we talked about what it was like back in the early 1800's. She was submissive and liked the idea of being a slave girl.

It was not long before I started calling her my nigger when we made love. She enjoyed anal and it didn't take long for me to get into having her wear a collar when we were alone together. We never told anyone that she enjoyed being treated like a slave and that she enjoyed being called the N word when we had sex.

great story

Kitten_KajiraKitten_Kajiraalmost 7 years ago
Secrets

Almost all my secret fantasies in one story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the "N" word

Love the story being, black i totaly agree with you. Love the younger older thing gave me ideas about you being my boss and you told me you will give my daughter a job as your personal assistant, again good story.

One more thing more, more, more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We all need one

4 out of 5 stars since I’m not the one who just busted their nuts in a slaves ass ;) awesome way with joe you started the story. Waking up with dick being sucked and breakfast waiting for me

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelestealmost 2 years ago

Hot as hell and well written. I was able to leave all the psychological and political ramifications out of the β€˜n” word and see it in the same context as bitch, whore, cunt, slut, etc. Just another word to humiliate and degrade a submissive who needs and wants it to help her be in a head space that she craves. The story is so good even though the piss fetish isn’t my kink and is not hers in the story you know just how strong her submission is and it is such a turn on. Also for those of you who are having a problem with the β€œn” word substitute β€œnasty or naughty” in its place and enjoy an old man’s piece of a young exotic ass. πŸ˜€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous