Morning Surprise

Story Info
You wake in an interesting predicament.
842 words
4.14
28k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and have consented to the acts being performed in what you are about to read. The following contains themes of: somnophilia, bondage, and overstimulation. Read at your own discretion. That being said, enjoy! -Remy

"I'm just feeling tired, pup." I say as I get into bed- hours earlier than normal. You know that's not the case, but decide it's in your best interest not to push my buttons. You go around the house, doing your business cleaning up dinner and tidying up the mess we made throughout the day before falling asleep in my arms.

I wake up, moving slowly and quietly as to not wake you. In your sleep, you rolled onto your stomach, making it easy to do what I'm wanting to do. Tiptoeing across our bedroom, I pull out a few bundles of rope, as well as a few new toys. Working quickly, before you wake up, I tie your wrists to the headboard, one on each side. Then I move to your legs, placing a spreader bar in between your knees and tying your ankles to the bedposts. You look so pretty all spread out for me, slut.

I'm feeling particularly... controlling this morning, so I force your mouth open with a ring gag, fastening it tightly around your head. Ready to serve me, even when you're sleeping. Just like a good whore should. You've recently started experimenting with anal, only to find that it makes your orgasms 10x stronger. I'm going to use that against you this morning.

With all of the restraints, your body gets uncomfortable and you wake up right as I'm about to slip a butt plug into your tiny little ass. You haven't been trained to take anything bigger, much less my strap, so a butt plug will have to do. Even in your hazed state between consciousness and unconsciousness, you moan from the stimulation. All you are is a whore for me, a pretty little piece of meat for me to use however I please.

Then I take out a dildo, one you haven't seen before, and push it into your mouth, making sure your spit gets it all nice and wet. We don't want a dry cock filling up your pussy, do we? Seeing such a nice cock in your mouth reminds me how much I enjoy seeing your mouth filled up. Reminds me how much your gags from pushing the cock down your throat turn me on. Only sluts would prefer a cock in their mouth to breathing.

I'm enjoying the view so much that I forget to take it slow, and you fully wake up, pulling at your restraints and being unable to talk. Once I notice your consciousness, I whisper in your ear:

"It's okay mutt, go back to sleep. Daddy's taking good care of you, you're doing such a good job for me baby."

Eventually I take the dildo out of your mouth and start teasing your pussy with it. Up and down, hitting your clit and just barely slipping into you as it passes by. Just as I expected, you start moaning as best you can through the gag, moving your hips and pulling against your restraints to tell me that you want me to go all the way in, so I decide to be nice and push the dildo all the way inside of you and pull it out immediately, causing you to whine. Gods, how much I love hearing you whine for Daddy.

As I said, I'm feeling nice and grant you your wish, and starting slow I begin to pump the toy in and out of you, getting faster and faster until you're about to cum. I don't take it out like you expect me to do, instead I leave it inside of you, as far as it will go, and press a button on the end of it. Unknown to you, the toy starts vibrating at a consistent, low speed. I leave it there while I put on a strap and face-fuck you, getting spit all over the strap and your face.

I get bored quickly, and leave you covered in your spit like the mutt you are, deciding to let you cum. I turn the vibration up to full speed, and fuck you as fast as I can with the vibrating dildo. You cum nearly immediately. But I don't stop, no matter how much you beg me, until you cum over, and over, and over.

Once you're spent and your legs are shaking and your speech has been reduced to 'thank you's, expletives, and my name, I stop. Beginning by taking out the toy, your gag, and the butt plug, taking off the spreader bar and untying your arms and legs. I help you get up and stretch, rubbing the knots out of your muscles, getting you a glass of water and something to snack on, before settling down to cuddle and watch your favorite TV show.