Moroccan Couple Discovers Bi BBC

Story Info
Malik fucks curvy Nafiza and her bi hubby Abdullah.
1.3k words
3.3
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

In the basement apartment located at the bottom of Acora Towers in the City of Ottawa's Bayshore area, things were heating up for a certain couple and their special friend. University of Ottawa tech grad Abdullah Fakri and his wife Nafiza Chaouni like to bring hot women and the occasional hot guy back to their place for some wicked fun of the carnal sort. The Ontario winter doesn't stop the hot fun this couple enjoys in the privacy of their own home. Muslim swingers do exist, folks. Let no one tell you otherwise. Abdullah and Nafiza both work for Henriksen Tech in the Kanata area. It's where the couple met handsome African American stud and Northeastern University alumnus Malik Jabber.

"This is so haram but I love it," said Abdullah Fakri, and the six-foot-tall, slender, brown-skinned and dark-haired Moroccan Muslim man did his thing. Male bisexuality is a unique experience, to be sure. As his wife Nafiza Chaouni looked on, Abdullah climbed on top of Malik Jabber's big black cock and impaled himself on it. Can bisexual Moroccan Muslim men handle the sheer power of African American dick? It's time to find out. With Malik's big black cock firmly embedded in his asshole, Abdullah went for a ride...

"Take this dick," Malik said, feeling absolutely ready to show Abdullah and his wife Nafiza what he was made of. Smiling, Malik smacked Abdullah's ass and thrust his big black cock into him. Malik likes a nice ass and doesn't care if it belongs to a woman or a man. A lot of Moroccan men lose their minds when they see a black man with a Moroccan Muslim woman. As it turns out, it's because a lot of Moroccan Muslim men want some black dick too. No need for conflict over the bounty of black dick as far as Malik is concerned. Moroccan Muslim women and Moroccan Muslim men can both ride this African American brother's dick. No discrimination here.

"Hmm, yes, fuck my husband," Nafiza Chaouni said, turned on by what she was beholding. The curvaceous, busty and big-bottomed, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Moroccan Muslim woman smiled while her husband Abdullah got fucked by their good friend Malik. Abdullah screamed like a bitch as Malik thrust his big black cock into his ass. Like a lot of women in the Muslim world, Nafiza is married to a bisexual man. The difference between Nafiza and those other ladies is that her husband Abdullah was honest with her from the get-go. The couple has incorporated sexual diversity into their bedroom play, with amazing results.

"Ride this dick," Malik said and he bucked his hips, slamming his big black cock into Abdullah's ass. Abdullah closed his eyes and rested his hands on Malik's shoulders as he rode his cock. Ever since Abdullah can remember, he's always felt attracted to both women and men. For this reason, Abdullah delayed getting married for as long as possible. Fortunately for Abdullah, he married Nafiza, a naughty woman who finds his sexual proclivities absolutely fascinating. The couple that plays together most definitely stays together. Good times all around, folks.

"Oh damn, this is too much," Abdullah said, and he groaned before rolling off of Malik's big black cock. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular African American stud smiled as Abdullah basically tapped out. Nafiza watched the whole thing, her arousal growing. Malik took the used condom off and tossed it into a nearby trash can. Abdullah looked at Malik, and kissed him on the lips. Malik seemed a bit surprised by this but kissed Abdullah back anyways. Turned on, Nafiza decided to join in on the fun. Grabbing Malik's long and thick black cock, Nafiza smiled at him. Oh yeah, the Moroccan Muslim woman wants to have some fun...

"Malik, I want some of that black dick, and I promise, I can ride you better than my husband Abdullah," Nafiza said with a wicked grin. Malik smiled and nodded. Without further ado, Nafiza took Malik's big black cock into her mouth. That's right, the curvaceous Moroccan Muslim woman, who dutifully wears the Hijab when out of the house, is sucking the dick of the same man who just butt fucked her husband. A lot of Muslim men and Muslim women have wild sex lives, but the media and society continues to think of them as pious and repressed. Oh well, people do what they got to do...

"Challenge accepted, gorgeous," Malik replied. Nafiza smiled at Malik before giving him the deep throat treatment. Abdullah stroked his cock as he watched his wife Nafiza suck their good friend Malik's big black cock. Nafiza's lovely head bobbed up and down as she deep throated Malik's big black cock. Abdullah admired Nafiza's big bronze ass. Even though his own ass was sore from getting ass fucked by Malik, Abdullah wanted some of his hot wife Nafiza's ass. Rejoining the action, Abdullah rubbed his cock against Nafiza's big ass.

"Care to play?" Abdullah wondered aloud. Nafiza turned around and smiled at her husband Abdullah without taking Malik's big black cock out of her mouth. Abdullah got the hint. Just like that, Abdullah gripped Nafiza's hips and thrust his big brown cock into her pussy. The curvaceous Moroccan Muslim woman continued to suck the bisexual African American stud's big black cock while her husband fucked her. Abdullah fucked Nafiza's sweet pussy for a while, and while he does enjoy the feel of his wife's pussy on his cock, he was mesmerized by Malik's big black cock.

"Come taste it, suck my big black cock alongside your wife," Malik said with a grin. Abdullah nodded, and then pulled his brown cock out of Nafiza's pussy. Nafiza was quite surprised to see Abdullah kneeling beside her. Husband and wife exchanged a look and a smile. Abdullah began sucking on Malik's big black balls while his wife Nafiza slurped on Malik's big black cock. Malik groaned as the Moroccan Muslim couple joined forces to get his big black cock hard as a rock. Malik was hard as hell and ready to fuck...

"Fuck my ass like you fucked my husband," Nafiza said, smiling. Getting on all fours, the beautiful and curvaceous, bronze-skinned Moroccan Muslim beauty spread her thick bronze ass cheeks wide open. Malik smiled and stroked his big black cock. Abdullah lubricated his wife Nafiza's asshole and then stepped back. Malik nodded and then pressed his big black cock against Nafiza's asshole and pushed. Nafiza groaned as Malik's big black cock popped into her asshole. Abdullah smiled as he watched his hot wife Nafiza get ass fucked by Malik. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"This is so hot," Abdullah said, and he masturbated while watching Nafiza take Malik's big black cock up her big butt. Nafiza groaned and moaned as Malik fucked her in the ass. The curvaceous, big-bottomed Moroccan Muslim beauty fingered her wet pussy while getting ass fucked by the same bisexual black stud who fucked her hubby Abdullah just moments ago. A real trooper, Nafiza managed to take most of Malik's big black cock up her pristine Moroccan ass before screaming. Smiling, Malik fucked Nafiza's asshole until the big booty Moroccan bitch tapped out. Good times...

"When I return to Boston, I will tell my Northeastern University peeps about Moroccan hospitality," Malik said, smiling. After one of the wildest nights of his life, Malik showered and then hugged Nafiza and Abdullah before parting from their company. The tall, handsome and successful, educated black man returned to his apartment, located in the Katimavik area of Kanata, a short distance from Henriksen Tech. Malik is definitely enjoying himself in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Sure, most of the locals are dull, boring and passive aggressive, but Malik knows how to make his own fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers