Moroccan Vacation

Story Info
Jill's vacation to Morrocco led to a very different future.
5.7k words
4.39
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies cannot simply be dismissed. They exist and form one of the pillars of a person's psyche. Jill was a woman who desperately yearned to experience the thrill of being a sex slave. She had heard stories of foreign countries where sex slavery was legal, and she longed to experience that freedom for herself. Her fantasies took in the stories she found and they backstopped her fantasies and desires. It became a need, not just a desire to experience sex l submission to the level a sex slave knows.

Jill was 32 years old, a blond woman with northern European features though she was from Boston. She was 5'5" tall, slender with a mostly athletic figure because of her exercise regimen though her somewhat large firm tits made it uncomfortable for running, but was a favorite feature with her lovers. She was between relationships having dumped her most recent boyfriend of over two years just three months earlier. She was a confirmed heterosexual and didn't entertain switching teams even temporarily.

Jill decided to take a vacation to Morocco, where it was said that real-life slave markets still existed. She was terrified that her four-week vacation may be extended into a permanent one.

She's heard about people, particularly white women, who went to Morocco and just disappeared. The police were known to spend significant resources to find those women. However, the police knew exactly what happened, and only a few of those investigations bore fruit, but always with a body found after being killed during the initial training. These were used as examples of the government attempting to help end trafficking but the truth was the opposite. Her fear instead of steering her toward safety, instead fueled her forward.

Arriving at Marrakesh's Menara airport, her panties soaking wet at what she hoped would happen. She looked around the baggage claim area of the airport where men with small signs were all clamoring to be seen. Each sign held the name of the traveler that they were there to pick up and take to hotels and resorts in the city. Jill found her name on one such sign. It was held by a well-dressed man who looked like a professional chauffeur. A name tag on his shirt said his name was Mohammed.

She allowed herself to be taken to his car where he put her bags in the trunk and they were off to her hotel.

During the drive she asked about the city and the sights she passed on the way to the hotel. She told him to take a scenic route so she could see some of the city before she settled in to rest after the long flight. As he drove he talked about some of the famous sights and events like camel trips over the Merzouga dunes as well as the many hot air balloon flights available.

Visiting the Bahia Palace was suggested but when the historic Medina market was mentioned her eyes lit up. Although Medina market is not a slave market, the idea of a market interested her and she asked where the fabled slave markets were. Mohammed said that's not something that exists anymore and he changed the subject.

Mohammed spoke good English, somewhat with a British accent. Apparently he had spent some years in England working as a contracted driver for the Moroccan officials living in London.

As they toured the city they drove past an old market. Mohammed describes the market as an exotic place where various wares are displayed and sold. Jill asked, "Is it true that slaves used to be sold at that market." Mohammed, who gets that question nearly every time he drives a foreigner past the market, explained that, "Yes, slaves had been sold there for centuries."

Jill began to react to the descriptions of the merchandise since Mohammed focused in that women were the focus of that market. In a small voice, Jill asked, "Are women still sold there." Mohammed avoided answering the question but instead asked, "Why is the thought of slavery of women and girls was so interesting for you western women."

Jill said, "Many women had fantasies of being sold for the pleasure of men." Mohammed and Jill talked more about such women and Mohammed admitted that he had driven several foreign women who wanted to see the inner workings of the market as merchandise.

Mohammed got the idea that Jill had exactly that intention. Mohammed finished by saying, "I'm sure you'd look delicious naked on the auction block. If you ever decide to explore that fantasy for real, be sure to call me first. I would love to train you and sell you." Jill's pussy exploded with that statement.

Finally, they arrived at her hotel and Mohammed carried Jill's luggage inside. Jill, still regaining her composure as she followed. He left her with her bags at the check in desk reminding her he could arrange a more eventful exploration of the market and other fascinating sights if she really wanted to experience it. Her face went blank, then a telling smile.

Jill had prearranged a tour guide, named Kassim, to see the traditional tourist sights. In her preliminary discussions she told the guide that she wanted to see the famous slave market looking toward the historical aspects. Kassim was not new to western women wanting to see the inside of a slave market that sells women and warned her that she might not find what she was looking for, but she was determined to try.

When they arrived at the slave market, the Jill was filled with excitement. Kassim talked to the guard at the gate and slipped him some money to let them in the back door. He let them in and Kassim showed Jill the auction area. There was not a sale today he told her.

She was a bit disappointed but she wanted to see more. Kassim took Jill down to the holding cells. Jill entered one of the cells and looked at the chains that had held slaves. They were empty but she saw the shackles attached to the wall. She picked up one of the manacles on the floor and tried to fit them on her own wrist. She knew that this was what she had been searching for.

Jill imagined being taken to a room, forcibly stripped naked, and taken this cell and chained to the wall to await her fate. After a bit, she got her wits back and asked to see more. Kassim took her to the auction block next. Because there wasn't a sale that day the audience area was empty. Only a couple of guards saw Jill and Kassim. Kassim motioned Jill to step onto the action block and he asked her to display herself as if she was to be sold.

Jill's quivering hands reached for buttons on her blouse to start undressing. Kassim let her get to her underwear then stopped her. He said that she couldn't go any further and told her that selling slaves was a thing of the past, left to the more thrilling aspects of history.

Jill needed to be chained naked on that auction block. Not a desire, but now a need and Jill knew it. A bit later he took Jill back to the hotel. She was disappointed she couldn't go all the way. As Kasim left her at the hotel, he said to her, "I'm sorry miss, that market is now only a museum of the past and real slave auctions no longer happened there. It's kept in the readiness in case the King ever changed the law back to the old ways."

Back at the hotel, Jill took a bath and as she soaked she imagined herself back at the market, naked in the cell along with dozens of other women, some white, and others local. She stroked her tits with one hand and pinched her nipple. Her nipples were sensitive, but she continued to pinch and pull them giving pain and pleasure. Her other hand found her clit.

Jill imagined herself on display naked as buyers examined her. Hands groping her all over. Fingers and objects forced into her cunt. As she rubbed her nub, she imagined herself on the auction block being prodded by the Arab auctioneer.

The auctioneer would offer her body to the bidders in Arabic pointing and poking at her naked body. The auction continued as the bidding went on and eventually, she was sold. An attendant attached a leash to her heavy iron collar then led her off the block and back to the cells awaiting her new owner. She came, and came as the fantasy of the auction ended.

She then decided to call Mohammed to arrange a real experience. Jill held the phone, her hands quivering, and said, "Mohammed, your slave needs to be sold."

Mohammed expected her call. He had met enough lonely, obviously submissive female foreigners to know that her desires would bring her to him. As he hung up the phone, he smiled as he looked up his contacts in the white slave trade. He was to make the arrangements then pick Jill up at her room at 9 PM to begin her trek into her darkest, and favorite fantasy.

Mohammed knocked on the door and Jill opened fully nude. She had been told to be nude as a sign that she was a thing, not a woman. She felt the thrill of her fantasy coming true as Mohammed locked an iron collar around her sexy white throat. He added matching cuffs to her ankles and finally her wrists behind her back. A large, red ball gag was added and she willingly let him buckle it behind he head.

A chain leash was attached to the collar and she was openly led out of the room. She was led to the elevator. When the door opened she saw two other Arab men who smiled and one Arab woman who commented that she should get a good price as the woman pulled her left nipple firmly.

At the lobby, the elevator opened and she was led right through the middle and out the front door as if it was an every day event, a nude bound slave on a leash out with her master.

Mohammed opened the trunk of his car and had Jill get in.

Surprisingly, there was already another naked similarly bound white slave already in there. Jill got in with the other slave and Mohammed closed the trunk lid. Off they drove for about two hours. Fortunately it was night so the trip wasn't too hot.

The car stopped and Jill heard Mohammed get out. He was gone about an hour before the car trunk opened. Two Arab women grabbed the two slave girls and attached leashes. The women were local Arab women who were not slaves, but instead were Mohammed's wives. They led Jill and the other slave into the house and down stairs into a dungeon.

Jill later found out that the other white slave's name was Karen who also fantasized about slave markets and their merchandise. Each slave was put in their own separate steel cage after being given 10 minutes for using the toilet. They were told to sleep till they were to begin training.

Slave Karen was from Atlanta, with a 5'7" frame with B cup tits. She was open to all sex and was very experienced for her age of only 23. She was a popular girl and enjoyed various kinks with her lovers of both sexes. She didn't brag about her experiences but just quietly remembered them as she sat in her cage nude, her brown shoulder length hair all mussed up.

Around 10 Jill was awakened to one of the wives opening Jill's cage to bring her out. She was given a few minutes for the toilet, then bathed. Karen was treated the same. Both girls were then fed a simple gruel, nutritious but plain and unsatisfying. It would be their food twice a day if they were lucky and performed their training tasks well. Once a day if they were mediocre, and nothing if they failed to please their trainers.

The wives were absolutely loyal to Mohammed, their husband. They didn't care about the slaves plight. They knew they were willingly selected. They also realized that many such white women were not so willing by the time the auction came.

Nothing would get the wives to dissuade Mohammed on his chosen path. The wives were harsh yet enjoyed molesting the slaves sexually.

Around 11, Mohammed came down and brought both slaves up to the training area. The training area was a walled area behind the house about 20x20 feet. The wall was 12 feet high, solid concrete. In the training area were implements of torture such as a whipping post with a variety of leather whips hanging on the wall. A cross, for crucifixions was also there. A cell on each side of a mock auction block was very prominent.

On the walls were the two wives, stripped naked except for their minimal hijabs and bound spread eagle on the walls. They were being punished for their lesbian tendencies. The punishment was minimal because Mohammed actually enjoyed his wives taking lesbian liberties with the slaves and each other.

It was his responsibility to discipline the wives, but Mohammed loved whipping them and truth be known, the wives loved it too.

Mohammed told Jill and Karen that the training would take as long as needed to make them ready for sale, not a fantasy sale, buy a real one. He said he wanted them to be ready within two weeks and would severely punish any slave not working hard to be sold for the highest price possible. The wives would be the trainers. Each wife would train one slave. Jill was assigned to Fatima and Karen was assigned to Naomi.

Both wives were in their mid twenties and absolutely beautiful. Fatima and Naomi were both of Arab descent with olive skin and long black hair, though covered with the obligatory hijab in public. Each was very beautiful and very shapely though Fatima's tits were much larger and firm. After Mohammed released his wives from the wall, they were allowed to dress.

Both women were dressed in traditional Arab garb for wives of a man of a significant position when in public. In private, they dressed to excite their husband as revealing as they could.

Naomi took Karen and bound her to the whipping post. She began with a cat O nine tails whip and warmed Karen's body all over with it The strokes weren't hard, just meant for Karen to get used to the whip. Between strokes Naomi pinched, poked and caressed Karen's body. She paid particular attention to fingering her pussy and pinching each nipple. An hour of this and Karen was hanging in the restraints. Naomi then put her in one of the cells to rest while Fatima had her turn with Jill.

While Naomi whipped Karen, Fatima bound Jill between two pillars spread eagled. Her hands roamed Jill's nude form, paying particular attention to her nipples. She knew the nipples were sensitive, which is why Fatima pulled and twisted them viciously. Jill screamed into her gag. Music to Fatima's ears.

Whips of various types were applied to Jill's body. On her back, the cat was used and produced many screams and left the skin quite red. On her tits, the flogger was used to similar effect. Lastly, the bull whip left stripes across both tits and back. After a while Jill hung limp but didn't pass out.

Mohammed sat on a specially ornate chair in the cool of the house looking out his window at the training area watching how the training progressed. He stroked his cock as he watched.

Mohammed was also watching his own slave, an Arab teen do a strip tease in preparation to fucking her master. The girl was barely 18 and was a recent gift from his best friend.

Jill and Karen are subjected to ever increasing torture. When one is being tortured the other is forced to watch. Back and forth for hours. Between different tortures there's 30 minutes to rest then a bucket of water is thrown on them. After the water, then the whipping continues with a flogger while their skin is still wet thus accentuating the pain. By mid afternoon Naomi and Fatima are each expressing to each other that their arms are sore from the whipping, but they dare not let up because they know Mohammed is watching.

Jill eventually passes out and just hangs limp in her cuffs. She's pulled down and caged. Karen's turn was next anyway, so she's put on the whipping post and her whipping continues despite Jill's condition.

Nights are spent caged in the training area, not inside the house. The desert gets quite cold at night and the girls can't even get together to share warmth because their cages are far apart. After four days of constant torture with little food and just enough water to survive, the girls break.

Mohammed and his trainers are experts at breaking young women who mistakenly are taken in by his friendly, empathetic talk of giving the girls the fantasy of their dreams, yet turning on them and making them real slaves. Mohammed's position as a driver was really a front to him selecting and recruiting white women to be slaves. The white slave trade was Mohammed's real business, one he truly loved.

Back in Marrakech, Kasim inquired at the hotel to see if Jill wanted to continue her tour of the historical sites and maybe some of the better markets for souvenirs. He was told at he hotel that Jill had checked out and traveled to her next city, Casa Blanca. Kasim didn't question what he was told and went back to his office to try to get his next customer. Another white woman disappears without a care.

Day five began with Mohammed standing in front of his new slaves. He is holding a new collar in his hand, one for Jill and one for Karen. This new collar was not as harsh as the cold, heavy iron collar of their initial training.

This new collar was shiny steel with gold images of women being tortured adorning it. This collar they have to beg for. Mohammed said, "Jill what is your desire? This is your only opportunity to go back to your old life s a free woman. You must now declare your decision."

Jill looked dazed and weak but she replied, "Master, please, please, collar this worthless slave as your property forever", and after a few moments of her shaking, she said, "I am nothing, I am yours to do as you will."

Mohammed then locked the collar around Jill's neck, Fatima grinning like a Cheshire cat behind her. Fatima then leashed her and pulled her to the side. Jill kneeled next to Fatima as Karen was collared as well.

The rest of the day, the new slaves were taken to eat a normal meal of meat and pastry then were taken to begin training in various skills they would need as new slaves. Fatima continued to fondle Jill's tits as she ate. After the meal, the girls were taken to the training room. There Jill saw two beds, and a TV.

"Slaves, get on the beds and spread your legs. You will not move."

Jill got on the left bed and Karen on the right. Fatima then picked up a long thick object that Jill found out was a representation of her master's cock was then put to her cunt. Fatima rubbed it on her clit and tested her wetness, and found her already very wet.

The life-like phallus then was pushed it in till it couldn't go in any further. Jill felt both humiliated and excited. The dildo was then pulled out and Fatima tasted it and smiled. Jill smiled as well. She couldn't help it, she was beginning to feel lust for her torturer and trainer.

"What do you want to do now, Slave?," Fatima whispered into Jill's ear. Jill said nothing and instead tried to kiss her.

"Please, Mistress, I am just a slave and have no desires other than to serve you and Master Mohammed."

"Very good, slave, now get on your knees in front of me and bring me pleasure," Fatima replied.

Jill got off the bed and kneeled in front of her, lifted her dress and began to lick her pussy slowly with determination. Before today, Jill had never tasted any woman's pussy. Now she was hungry for Fatima. As Fatima enjoyed Jill's tongue, she began to stroke the slave's hair as her orgasm began to build then a few moments later it came with a shudder.

After Karen finished servicing Naomi, the girls were required to learn the fine points of sucking cock. It didn't matter what experiences they had already and their skills, they were required to learn what Master Mohammed wanted. His cock was the sole judge of their skills.

At the end of the day, Mohammed was already tired from his various activities and he ordered Jill to come to him and attend him. Fatima told her, "Master wants your mouth slave, don't embarrass me. If you do, you'll regret it."

"Yes Mistress," Jill said as she got up to go with her to see her Master for the first time.

Jill's fear was apparent as she was presented to Mohammed. Fatima removed the leash and told her to kneel in front of her Master. She did quickly and deliberately and waited for her first order. Mohammed looked her over.

12