Moroccan Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand and display yourself."

She rose, spread her legs a bit and placed her hands behind her neck. She then began to rotate slowly so her Master could see every inch of her naked form. She shivered in fear and excitement. He reached out and pinched her nipple with one hand and entered her cunt with his other and began to explore his new slave's body.

"Very nice, I knew you'd make a beautiful slave the moment I saw you at the airport. I knew you'd be here as you are now, your true self, a slave."

Jill, the slave, bowed her head and uttered, "Thank you Master, please let me pleasure you."

Mohammed smiled and told her to begin. Jill moved close to Mohammed, with her mouth open. Fatima opened her husbands robes to offer his manhood to the new slave. Jill took it directly to her mouth and she began to worship his cock. She had learned her lessons well and pleasured him they way Fatima had instructed. Mohammed responded satisfied with Jill's mouth. He came, depositing his seed in her mouth.

"Open"

Mohammed looked to see that his cum was still in her mouth because her training had her receive the cum but not swallow till ordered. Jill opened her mouth and it was full of cum.

Master had given her a big load of cum.

"Swish it around, and get a good taste of me slave."

Slave Jill complied and opened he mouth again.

"Swallow," was all Mohammed said as he closed his robe and left the room.

Fatima was pleased because she knew that her husband would have lashed out with a fierceness if he wasn't pleased. Him not saying anything as he left was high praise, his first wife knew from her own experience.

Slave Jill was sad that Master just left without a word, but as Fatima leashed her again and took her to her room, Fatima said, "You did well slave, Master was pleased with you. You've earned a treat. You will now please me fully." Fatima pulled her into the wives' room and began to caress Jill. Jill didn't know what to do or how to feel. She wasn't a lesbian, nor even bi. But she knew it didn't matter because she was a mere slave.

Jill then began to kiss her Mistress as Fatima began to undress. Once nude, the two laid on the bed and began to make love. Fatima knew as first wife she had to be better than Naomi, Masters third wife, to maintain her position. Naomi, the second wife was actually wife # three.

The original second wife had displeased Mohammed and was enslaved and sold, so Fatima always did her best to keep her husband happy. Keeping him satisfied with how she trained and provided the slave girls was her key to keeping her position. Jealously was forbidden for wives when Mohammed used any slave or any woman. That was rule #2, with rule #1 being Master's pleasure is paramount what ever is required to ensure it.

When Fatima was finished with the slave, Jill was returned to the slave quarters where she saw Karen already there with fresh welts all over her. Karen just said, "Master wasn't happy with me so Mistress Naomi was embarrassed and she punished me." Jill then understood how lucky she was to have apparently made her Master happy.

The training continued day after day. The training also moved to how to fuck the Master and do it to please him in other ways. Oral sex, anal sex techniques were taught as was how dance erotically and do extremely hot strip tease.

On the day that Mohammed called for slave Jill again, she knew it was test her skills again and that it wouldn't just be a blow job. She was terrified as she thought she may end up like slave Karen. Jill was brought to Mohammed's bed chamber and she was left to await her owner. Nervous she rubbed her clit to make sure she was wet for when he arrived. She also stimulated her nipples to ensure they're fully attention.

Mohammed walked in and saw slave Jill kneeling next to his bed as she had been instructed. "Undress me slave," was all he said when he stood in front of her. She rose and from behind removed his robes and placed them across a chair.

"Come slave, lets see what you've learned," as he laid down on the bed. Jill then slowly, like a cat, got on the bed and slowly, deliberately crawled up her Master's body kissing from his feet then up his body as she approached lips.

The kiss was long and deep as if she was in love with her Master. Her tongue met his and they explored each others' mouth. Her hands caressed Master's body and came to rest on his cock. She stroked it and it responded quickly to get to fully erect. She took care not to get his cock too excited so that he would cum before he wanted to. He caressed Jill's slave body and finger fucked her to orgasm and she melted into his lovemaking forgetting she was a slave and he the master.

He began to climb on top of her and then entered her and he began to fuck her slowly, then faster as he built up to his orgasm. Jill had to hold back her own orgasm so they would cum together. He teased her several time by slowing back down or even stopping then to return to hard fucking. When he exploded into her, she also exploded.

"Clean me," is all he said then slave Jill remembered her slave status and she put his cum covered cock into her mouth to clean it. She then got off the bed and knelt beside it until Fatima came to leash her and take her away. Fatima observed the whole scene from a chair on the side of the room. Just as Fatima left, she looked back at her husband and he smiled.

Again, Fatima knew her slave had performed well. As they returned to the wives' chambers, Fatima quickly pulled Jill to the bed and she devoured Jill's cunt trying to get all of her husband's seed from the slave's dripping cunt. She licked up the cum that had dripped down the slaves supple legs to get as much as she could. After, Fatima said, "Slave, you did well and my husband was pleased". Fatima then made love to the slave again as a reward.

When slave Jill was returned to her slave quarters, Karen was there and she too had serviced Master Mohammed, but this time he was pleased and Karen wasn't marked in any way and was asleep. Apparently, Naomi wasn't interested in rewarding the slave so Karen was there already despite Jill having been taken first.

The slaves didn't speak to each other about how they pleased their owner. They knew if they got caught comparing notes was forbidden. Jill was now completely comfortable in her constant nudity. She looked at Karen's body and both slaves didn't think twice about looking at each other, something that would be taboo in normal society. They were sex slaves now. They knew their place.

Days went on. The slaves continued training. Days turned to weeks, then months. After six months, Mohammed decided that he was bored with the slaves and it was time to sell them. The slaves knew the time for an auction was coming soon. Now they were trained on how to act during an auction, how to present themselves before the action. They were trained to display their bodies for inspection. Training focused on how to act (to entice higher bids) as their bodies were bid upon as they stood on the block. Fatima was completely in charge and was confident that Master Mohammed would get a good price from both slaves.

The morning of the auction came. About a dozen bidders arrived, each was very wealthy, though not all were men. Two women came as principals, not just arm candy of a male bidder. Mohammed was a modern man and fully welcomed the bidders equally.

Fatima was in charge of facilitating the auction. The slaves were prepared. They were bathed, coiffed and makeup applied. Both were led to the display area resigned to their fate. They were both terrified, but also incredibly turned on. Both had the initial fantasy of being slaves sold at auction, despite the idea that it was to be a limited period like a weekend, not for life. They both agreed that deep down by coming to Morocco they had set themselves up for a life of slavery.

Jill and Karen were each bound spread eagle between pillars so they could be fully examined. Neither were gagged so their mouths could be probed if the bidder wanted. A whip was hanging on a hook next to each slave in case the bidder wanted to test the reaction to the whip. They were to be displayed for two hours as the bidders were treated to an open bar and Hors D'oeuvres.

Each bidder, wine glass in hand probed the slaves, pinched nipples and slapped their asses. A woman from China, one of the bidders, asked why there was a third set up but only two slaves displayed.

"Master Mohammed always has an extra area in case he wanted to sell one of his wives. Being a wife doesn't preclude being sold into slavery."

"Fatima, are you going to be sold today?"

"I never know. I can only try to keep my husband pleased with me. The day I can't do that is the day I'll be sold to one of you."

Naomi was busy keeping the food and drinks coming, and was nervous about her future. A few times her slave trainee Karen didn't please her husband and as always it was her responsibility to train the slave to please him. Any displeasure with the slave was displeasure with Naomi as well.

Naomi was well aware that Fatima's trainee never displeased Master Mohammed. Ten minutes before the auction was to begin, Master Mohammed ordered Naomi stripped and displayed to be sold. He divorced her by saying to her publically, "I now divorce you" thee times in Arabic.

A bigger surprise was for Jill who was released from the display. Mohammed told Jill, "You will be my number two wife replacing Naomi. If you continue pleasing me as my wife and training new slaves, you will not be sold. Anytime you displease me enough, you'll get your ultimate fantasy fulfilled and will return to the block as merchandise."

The auction then started with Naomi sold first. The Chinese woman bid on her and after several rounds won the bid. Naomi cried as she was brought to her new owner and kneeled beside her. Slave Karen was then offered for sale. She brought a good price and was delivered to her new owner who was a man from Thailand.

As the slaves were led away by their new owners, Jill was prepared and was married to Mohammed. That night she proved her skills continued to earn her status as wife instead of slave. She and Fatima became constant lovers and realized that is was her skills as a lesbian lover of Fatima that got her status changed from slave merchandise to wife. It was Fatima who asked her husband for Jill to be her lover that got the status changed.

Apparently it wasn't Naomi's training prowess or lack thereof that got her sold. It was the fact that she wasn't pleasing Fatima that got her sold. Fatima knew Jill would do well with her husband an with her for a long time. Despite officially not permitting lesbian sex between his wives, he actually facilitated it for his own amusement.

Although Jill was nervous about what would happen next, she couldn't help but feel a sense of freedom that she had never felt before. She had fantasized about this moment for so long, and now she was finally living it. She had no idea what was in store for her, but she knew that she was ready to embrace her new life. She was ready to take on whatever challenges came her way, and she was excited for her future as a sex slave.

12