All Comments on 'Moroccan Vacation'

by TagsAPoppin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is beautiful, please write more soon.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguy11 months ago

For a first story, it is well written. The compressed time near the end is less than idea. More non-con would be preferred. As slave action and auctions go, this is quite mild.

thomas_deanthomas_dean8 months ago

A guided tour of Marrakesh

On Jill's arrival in Marrakesh, her taxicab driver, Mohammed,.taking her past the old market where slaves were once sold, asks, "Why is the thought of slavery of women and girls was so interesting for you western women."

Determined to see the inside of the market, Jill engages a guide to take her inside. Marched naked out of her hotel and into a cell at the market, Jill sees Mohammed's wives Fatima and Naomi chained naked to the wall and flogged, a punishment for lesbian relations. "Being a wife," Fatima declares, "doesn't preclude being sold into slavery."

Entrusted to Mohammed's wife for training, Jill makes the grade for auction. Another Western slave assigned to Naomi, does not. In due course, Naomi, stripped and displayed for sale, is divorced by the Arabic declaration: "I divorce you."

Now married to Mohammed, Jill is warned, "You will be my number two wife replacing Naomi. If you continue pleasing me as my wife and training new slaves, you will not be sold. Anytime you displease me enough, you'll get your ultimate fantasy fulfilled and will return to the block as merchandise."

Tags gives us an important point concerning the fragility of position and power.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF8 months ago

MARRIED TO A SLAVER: IS THAT WORSE THAN SLAVERY?

"Anyone who thinks slavery is a good idea ought to try it out," said a 19th century President not much revered in the US Southland. Jill is excited by the lure of slavery, but does she understand the whole concept is a lark if you can call the game a charade and quit? A slave loses volition: the power to say NO.

However on this round. Jill ends up married to the slave master with the threat that she can be stripped and sent to market if she fails her husband. Is this limbo worse than slavery?

Read TAG's intriguing piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous