Morris / The Dangerous Jade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,174 Followers

I finish the last brace and help the kid stand. He's stopped leaking but still has a woody. I start on Liz but don't get far. Trucks and cars arrive outside.

"They're back."

"I can take them."

"Maybe alone, but with an untrained civilian to protect?"

She has a point Jade.

I growl. Yes, I can take them but not with a naked teenager.

"Look, there's no time," Liz says, "Listen. I digitized all my notes and research and emailed them to a new safe house."

"Where?"

"Raise my hair, look at the back of my neck."

I take a look. I recognize the place.

"Get Red over there. It has everything on Project Achilles. Wait for Harry. Either he'll come or he'll send someone he trusts."

"How will I know he's from Harry, or she?"

"You'll know. Whoever he sends will have something only you and Harry know. Now go!"

Shouts outside; they've discovered the bodies. "Come on, Red."

The kid hesitates with a brief wordless goodbye to Liz. She smiles and nods. We duck out the back.

Jack.

Shut up, Boss.

It's a quick escape. Ten minutes later, I'm speeding out of Fleming with a hard, naked teenager next to me, and he's leaking congealing cum on my leather seat.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,174 Followers