Mortal Emotion Ch. 01

Story Info
A hellish prank leads to Eli meeting a strange succubus.
5.4k words
4.68
7.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers

Author's Note:

Hello everybody! This is an idea I have been toying around with for a while now, so today I finally decided to write it out. This is the first chapter of what I intend to be a multi-part series about Eli and the succubus Bree. Chapters 1 and 2 will not have as much explicit sexual activity, as they will function primarily to set the baseline for the stories of both Eli and Bree. However, beginning from chapter 3 onwards, I plan on leaning much more in the direction of explicit content in how their lives change after their encounter, with both character's journeys being written every other chapter. For example, chapter 2 is from Bree's POV, chapter 3 goes back to Eli, chapter 4 will be Bree again, and so on.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy!

"Hey, sir! I need you to wake up."

A pleasant shroud of darkness and sleep was pulled away from Eli by a hand gently shaking at his shoulder. Delirious and groggy, Eli groaned and pried open his eyes to see a feminine figure, silhouetted by the light of his lamp and the open bedroom door. Eli almost began to question what was going on before a few logical thoughts pried through his abruptly-awoken mind.

He was at home, in his apartment. There was someone in his room. Eli, as far as he knew, lived alone. Eli would have liked to say that he was brave- that he valiantly charged out of bed and dealt with the home intruder and forced her out of the apartment. Eli would be lying.

Instead, he let out a not-so-masculine scream and flung himself backwards on the bed away from the woman. Her smile immediately shifted into a worried expression. "Woah, woah, calm down!"

"Get away from me!"

Tangled in a mess of blankets that left him blinded, Eli tumbled to the floor on the other side of the bed. Almost instantly, he felt the woman's hands begin grabbing at the fabric, to which he responded with kicking and more yelling.

"Don't hurt me!"

"Mr. Mordrekotos, I need you to calm down. I'm not here to hurt you, I just need some files."

"Huh? What the hell are you talking-? Get out of my apartment!"

Eli managed to pull the blankets away from his face and wiped some shaggy brown hair from his eyes, giving him a clear sight of the woman kneeling in front of him. She appeared to be wearing a simple, grey, button-up blouse complete with a black business skirt. Despite her clothing being otherwise modest, it clung to her body with perfection, accentuating her femininity in ways that should not be possible by normal fabric. However, that was not where Eli's attention was drawn. Instead, his gaze roamed to her hair, tied up in a loose bun. It was black, but where the traces of lamp-light shined, the ebony colour shimmered with iridescent purple. Her skin took Eli's eyes by force, flawlessly smooth and pure, her flesh a light shade of crimson. She seemed to have a hint of youth, barely older than thirty, perhaps, but Eli's voice still caught in his throat at just how attractive she was.

It was impossible to accurately describe her face- no words could do it justice. Even calling her gorgeous would be an insult- she was better than perfection. Elegant cheekbones and an angular face brought all the attention to her eyes- large with bright yellow-orange irises that looked to be carved from chunks of polished amber. Eli's mouth went completely dry, and he didn't even register that she was talking until she clapped her hands together, breaking him out of his trance.

"Yep, definitely a mortal. You aren't Mordrekotos either, are you?"

"I-uhh- what?"

She sighed and stood back up, her long, red-tinged legs almost begging for attention. "Excuse me for a moment."

Eli could only watch as she turned around and began walking back to the open door of the bedroom, black heels thudding against the carpet. Eli looked at the door, but the hallway he was used to seeing wasn't there anymore. Instead, a brightly lit, office-like interior of a building stared back through the doorway, complete with cubicles. Eli could even hear a few ringing phones. A burly man with blue skin and four arms walked past, carrying a stack of papers. A single large horn protruded from his forehead reaching almost a foot and a half in length, and Eli's heart stopped in fear when the man looked at him through the doorway. The man's eyes moved over to the mysterious-yet-impossibly-hot woman, gave a shrug with both sets of shoulders, and moved on out of sight. From beyond the doorway Eli could hear the woman yelling.

"Dammit Lillith, I know you gave me the wrong address on purpose!"

A second voice, this one almost like a hissing whisper that sent shivers through Eli's spine, crept up. "Maybe so, or perhaps there were no files to begin with."

"I'm assuming that there is no 'Mordrekotos' either? Did you make him up just to screw me over?"

"No, he is a real person. Lives in Siberia. Very valuable asset to affairs."

"Go fuck yourself, Lillith."

"Gladly."

A few moments later, accompanied by the clicking sound of her heels on the office linoleum floor, the woman reappeared in the doorway and stepped through, closing it behind her. "My apologies, there has been a small misunderstanding."

"W-who are you?"

The woman sighed and leaned back against the doorframe. Eli opted to stay on the floor behind the bed.

"I don't really know what the protocol is here- if I'm supposed to kill you or not."

Eli's eyes went wide, but the woman shrugged. "I don't want to kill you, because you seem like an innocent guy." A clipboard materialised in her hand with a burst of light, to which she began reading closely.

"Have you ever willfully committed sexual harrassment on four or more people?"

Eli stammered. "N-no?"

"Have you ever intentionally broken the pre-established boundaries for sexual activities between you and your partner at least twice?"

"No?"

"Have you willingly endangered another person to harm that classifies as a 'severe injury', detailed on page 436, subsection 48-G, under the guidelines of Bodily Harm During Intercourse?"

"What?"

"I'll take that as a no." The woman said and dropped the clipboard, but it didn't even reach the ground before vanishing in a brief burst of smoke. "Welp, you don't seem to be on any lists awaiting punishment from AFA, so I have no reason to hurt you."

"Umm, thanks?"

"No problem. Are you just going to stay on the floor?"

Eli simply stared at her, trying to wrap his mind around everything. What the hell was going on here?

"Actually, it's Hell, capitalised. Proper noun, not an adjective. Lots of mortals make that mistake."

"Wait, what?"

The woman laughed, a melodic gift of sound that sent warmth flooding through Eli's heart. "Since you are completely and utterly lost, let me explain it to you. Yes, I just read your thoughts. Yes, that is weird. I am a succubus, and I work for AFA, in Hell. Yes, I am telling the truth, and no, you are not dreaming. Does that clear everything up?"

Eli's voice wouldn't work, all he could do was quiver his jaw in a futile attempt to speak.

"Hell?"

The woman rolled her eyes with a smile that could melt steel, flashing teeth white enough that toothpaste commercials would blush.

"Okay, I can see that this conversation is going to take a while, so I'm going to go make some coffee."

With that, the woman turned and opened the door to the bedroom. Eli expected to see the office building again, but instead he was greeted by the familiar sight of his darkened hallway.

Like that made any sense.

The woman disappeared out of sight, and Eli took a few careful breaths.

What?

The?

Fuck?

When the sound of cupboards and dishes gently clattering in the kitchen reached his ears, Eli gulped and stood. Looking down, he saw that he only had pajama pants on, so he quickly grabbed a black shirt and pulled it over his head. Gingerly, Eli stepped out into the hall and walked towards the tiny kitchen of the apartment, where the woman was pressing some buttons on the coffee machine.

From this angle behind her, Eli had an incredible view of her stunning body. She was tall- taller than Eli was. Granted, he was a bit below average, but even then she had him beat by probably half a foot. The skin of her slender legs was beautifully smooth, guiding Eli's eyes to the prize hidden underneath her skirt, still accentuating her large, round bottom. The woman never turned around, but seemed to inhale deeply for a moment. Even though Eli was behind her, he swore she licked her lips. With a low humming sound almost like a pur, Eli watched as she lifted one graceful hand up and gave a single, sharp snap. Eli suddenly blinked for a few moments, the world around the woman distorting- stretching, then squishing, all in the span of a few milliseconds. As his eyes refocused, the air left his lungs at the sight of her standing there, completely naked.

Her rear end was as perfect as the outline of her skirt had teased, a small but (for lack of a better term) adorable pair of cheeks resting underneath a long, pencil-thin tail that almost seemed to dance in the air and brought the attention right back to her wonderful ass. Moving his gaze upwards, there didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on her body, her slender hips curving into a refined waistline. Her back had the same smooth, flawless skin as her legs, reaching up to her graceful neck that twisted as she looked over her shoulder and gave a smile at Eli.

"Mmm, thank you very much for the compliment."

He followed her gaze downwards to the front of his pajama pants, which were very much tented, and a small wet spot was forming at the point.

"I-uh, I'm sorry, I didn't expect..."

The woman laughed, wiggled her butt, and flashed another perfect smile as she turned around to reveal a flat stomach and proportionally large-but-not-too-big breasts topped with light pink nipples.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetie, I very much enjoy your attention, and you obviously enjoy it too."

"Can you just- please put on some clothes?" Eli said as he turned around, since he couldn't willingly force his eyes to look away.

Eli heard her bare feet against the tile floor as she walked forward, and he found it impossible to step away. As she closed the distance, she almost moaned out her words.

"What if I don't want to?"

When she got close, Eli could sense her, inches behind him as she purred and leaned closer. She never made contact, but out of his peripherals Eli could see her bring her head forward over his shoulder. The scent wafting off of her was indescribable- sulphur and brimstone, but lavender and honey. Smoke and ash, yet cream and sugar. She brought her head down to flick a tongue against his ear, and that shocked Eli a few steps forward.

"No, no, no! You put on clothes right now!"

Eli heard her pout for a moment, but nothing else for several seconds before the sound of her fingers snapping reached his ears.

"Are you dressed now?"

"Only one way to find out."

He could practically hear her smiling as he sighed and turned around. Thankfully, she was no longer naked, but her clothing choice wasn't much of an improvement. She adorned a set of intricate black lingerie, and although her private bits were technically covered, the transparency of the clothing left almost nothing to the imagination. Somehow, Eli locked his eyes onto her face, willing the strength to keep them from drifting downwards.

"You need to leave."

She cocked her head. "Pardon?"

Eli took a shaky breath and forced his words out.

"I want you to leave my apartment, and go back to wherever it is you came from."

The woman seemed to stare straight through him for a few moments, her bright amber eyes almost challenging with their gaze. Eli found the strength to stand his ground, fighting back in their silent duel. After several moments, he was caught off guard by the woman suddenly frowning and turning away.

"Fuck!"

Walking away from the kitchen, the woman strolled over to the couch and plopped down, her entire aura having changed. One minute, she was all but dripping with sexuality, but now that was completely gone. Almost as quickly, Eli's mind began to clear- shaking free faint mental chains that seemed to be pulling him towards her. It was as if he were finally waking up after being half-asleep

"What did you do? Get out of my apartment!"

She ignored him and continued facing forward on the couch, simply hugging her knees to her chest.

"Ugh, I'm a failure."

"Answer me! What did you do?"

She turned around to look at Eli, and he could see a tear beginning to run down her cheek, leaving a glistening trail across the red skin.

"A bad job, apparently. How the Hell do they do this?"

Eli cautiously moved closer, stepping around the couch to face her directly. Whatever facade was gone, and for a moment, all he could see was a grown woman (demonic and dressed in lingerie as she may be) beginning to sob on his couch.

"What do you mean?"

She looked up at him, her amber eyes quivering, and raised one hand before giving a snap. The light around her distorted and shifted like before, but when Eli's vision cleared, someone else was sitting on the couch. A shorter girl, perhaps just barely five feet in height, sat fully clothed- dressed in black jeans and a dark purple hoodie that looked to be several sizes too big. They still accentuated her body in an impossible way, but they made clear the much more slender and petite build than before.

Gone were the pornstar curves and supermodel appearance. Now, her face had softer, impish features like a teenager, and a light dusting of dark purple freckles sprayed across her nose and cheeks. Her skin had paled to a light pink colour, and although her hair stayed its same long length, the colour lightened from iridescent black to a chestnut brown, and was now tied back in a ponytail. Lastly, she used one hand to readjust a new pair of glasses that had appeared with thick rims as black as obsidian. She looked to be barely over twenty, maybe only a year younger than Eli. The only thing about her appearance that remained the same were her big, bright amber-golden eyes.

"I'm kinda new to this whole thing, and apparently I suck at this. Every time I try to seduce someone, I get shot down. I've gotten demoted at work, and nobody takes me seriously. I mean, you saw how Lillith tricked me into coming here. I bet she's laughing her ass off, the whore."

Eli found himself torn between three equally compelling options. He could demand that this girl, whoever she was, leave immediately and never return. Although, he did just try that, and now she was crying on the couch with very little apparent desire to leave.

Option two- he tries to punch himself awake from whatever fever dream he was trapped in, but something deep inside the part of his brain in charge of rationalizing the impossible was shot down by the subtle feeling that this was, in fact, real.

With a sigh, Eli accepted option three and took an awkward step forward to the side of the couch. The girl moved over to give room as he sat.

"You are sad because I didn't want to have sex with you?"

She glanced over at him and scowled. "Hey, no need to be rude about it, dick."

"I wasn't trying to-"

"Yeah, well you did." She pulled her knees closer. "You don't understand. I am a succubus. That's what I was born as, and that is what I have to do. There is no other option for me. It isn't as simple as me 'not getting laid', this is me losing everything because I'm not good enough to do my job. Technically, I'm not even allowed to try anymore, I was demoted."

Eli chose his words carefully, which was easy considering his mind was now much clearer than before, free from whatever supernatural influence she put on it. As he thought, he couldn't help but notice that just her appearance hadn't changed, but even how she smelled. No longer was there a surprisingly potent paradox of pleasant and sour. Her scent was much more subtle, and much less interesting. She just smelled like old paper, cardboard, and ink.

"You're... a succubus?"

"Yep."

"As in like, sex demon kind of succubus?"

The girl glared at Eli out of the corner of her eye, but otherwise didn't move. "There's a bit more to it than that... but yeah."

Eli had no idea what was compelling him to keep talking, but something within was begging for the conversation to continue.

"Your job- it's to have sex?"

"It was in the general sense, yeah." She spoke out of the corner of her mouth, her voice soft and delicate like a baby bird. Much different than the sexy powerhouse from earlier, who spoke with seduction and confidence.

"To simplify it, I need to seduce mortals and absorb their sexual satisfaction. I then go back to AFA and turn it into a material known as Ichryte, which is effectively our currency."

"AFA? What's that?"

"Asmodeus Fabrication and Associates. It's one of the main companies that develops Ichryte."

Eli reached one pale hand up to scratch the side of his face. "So you guys use sex energy for money?"

She laughed- a cute, but disappointingly short giggle. "Kind of. We use Ichryte as currency, but not in the sense that you are used to. How do I put this in a way you'll understand? Umm, Ichryte is- it's like our food. We demons sustain ourselves with it."

"Let me rephrase my last question: you use sex energy as food?"

She smiled. "It's not just sex, idiot. It's human emotion, period. You know the seven deadly sins? Wrath, Greed, Pride, and the others? That is what we make Ichryte out of. As a succubus, I work in AFA, which develops Ichryte from Lust. Well, I used to, now I just do file management and get pranked by my coworkers."

"What was all that about you trying to seduce me?"

She frowned and raised one sleeve of her hoodie to wipe a tear from her cheek.

"Me being desperate. I sensed how much I was turning you on, and figured I would give it a shot. Maybe, just maybe, I would finally succeed, and they would give me my job back. But nope! I still suck. And not even in the fun way, either."

Both of them perked up at the sound of the coffee machine beeping. Eli slowly stood. "Umm, would you like a cup?"

The corner of her mouth gently curled up into a soft smile. "Thanks, but no. We don't eat food. I was making that for you."

"Right, your Ike-, Icicle-"

"Ichryte."

"That."

Eli stepped away and began pouring himself a mug, unsure exactly of what to do. Looking at the microwave, he could see that the time was just before three in the morning. He opted to walk back to the couch and sit down, whereupon the girl looked back at him.

"I just realised that I don't even know your name."

Eli grinned. "Elijah. Most people just call me Eli."

She smiled and extended a hand to shake. "Breetheolamus."

"Uhh..."

"You can call me Bree."

Eli accepted the handshake and took a sip from his mug. They sat for a few moments before Bree finally piped up to break the awkward silence.

"I should probably get going. We aren't really supposed to stay in the mortal realm for longer than we need to. I've only been here a few minutes, and that still might be too long."

Eli didn't speak, simply offering a sad smile as Bree stood from the couch. He watched her walk to the front door of the apartment, but then pause and turn around.

"Hey, this might be a bit weird, but can I ask a favour?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

Bree's pink cheeks flushed to a shade of purple. "Well, I missed breakfast, so I'm really hungry. As a succubus, I can turn stored Lust into Ichryte, but I can also feed on it directly."

"And you want to... feed?"

Bree awkwardly shifted from one foot to the other. "I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to. Literally. I would only get anything out of it if you enjoy it. If you don't mind, I was wondering if you would be okay with us doing some- well... stuff, quickly before I left."

Chiisii
Chiisii
313 Followers
12