Mortal Emotion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiisii
Chiisii
312 Followers

Eli could feel his face heat up with red, and he couldn't even make eye contact. "Uhh, what did you have in mind?"

"Anything you want!" Bree said quickly. "It doesn't have to be actual fucking or anything, just something that will give you pleasure. It can be a blowjob, you can grope me, we can kiss, cuddle, or even just have a really long hug. Whatever you feel most comfortable with."

"I- uhh, umm..." Eli stammered as he tried to wrap his head around the circumstances. Standing in front of him was a demon girl, who less than two minutes ago was trying to seduce him to get her job back, and is now sweetly asking if he would be okay with fucking her because she is hungry. Obviously, Eli's thoughts wandered lewdly, since Bree was effectively offering free sex, but it just didn't feel right. This was a girl who was genuinely struggling- he couldn't bring himself to take advantage of her (even if technically she would be taking advantage of him). Eli's entire sense of morality was completely twisted around, and he hadn't even had breakfast yet. So, Eli decided to settle for a safer option.

"Maybe... kissing sounds nice?"

Bree gave a shy smile. "Thanks."

Eli didn't move. Instead, Bree did all the moving for him. She stepped forward, obviously more confident in this awkward situation than he was, stopping when she was just a few heartbeats in front of him. He looked down at her, almost six inches shorter than he was, despite him being a bit below average. The only thing he could see were her bright golden irises locked onto his. This close, he could smell her again, but now that scent of paper and ink had the faintest tinge of citrus- like she had just been cutting oranges.

Staring into her eyes, Eli couldn't move- he had no idea what he was doing. Luckily for him, he supposed, Bree did. She reached her arms up around his neck and clasped her fingers together, her skin soft and surprisingly warm- but not to the point of discomfort. Every millimetre of her flesh sent tingles through the back of Eli's neck, leading him to either slouch down to meet her, or fall down altogether. Her pink, slender lips gently called and beckoned, finally receiving their prize as they pressed against his.

If Eli was only allowed one sentence to describe it, he wouldn't be able to. It was almost similar to the strange scent she had when trying to seduce him- her lips were a paradox. They tasted of cocoa and whiskey, of sugar and salt, of lemons and strawberries. They tasted in ways that couldn't even be described by food. She tasted like hatred. Like love. Like the deepest sorrow, yet the purest joy.

Eli melted against her, desperate for more, the world around him fading away. His hands wrapped around her- one around her waist to keep her close, and the other gripping the side of her face in a futile attempt to pull her even further into his mouth. There was nothing else. No world around him. No time. No worries. Only Bree and Eli, lips locked together.

It almost felt like a piece of Eli's entire being had been torn away when Bree broke the kiss, far, far too soon. He dizzily moved his head forward to try and re-engage, but she pressed a finger to his lips and pushed him back with a smile.

"That's more than enough, Eli. Thank you."

Eli's voice couldn't form words, his mouth bobbing incoherently as his vision spun like a top.

"That might be my bad, Eli. I may have gone too far- mortals can't really handle succubi for too long."

When everything began to slow down around him, Eli's eyes refocused enough to see that he wasn't standing anymore. He was sitting back against the couch, still fully clothed. There was a very prominent bulge in his pajama pants though, accentuated by an obvious and very large stain. From the sticky warmth clinging to his crotch and dripping down his thighs, Eli could safely judge that he not only came while kissing, but had done so several times, yet somehow never noticed any of them. His cheeks turned red.

Bree, on the other hand, was straddling his hips despite the massive cum stain, hands clasped on either side of Eli's face. Her skin was hot enough that it almost burned his cheeks, like Eli was holding his face under a shower that was turned to its hottest setting. Her eyes, though, glowed brightly. The amber irises seemed to dance and shift with firelight- taking on other hues as well. Traces of red, green, blue, and purple appeared in small sparks that flashed across her pupils, almost enthralling in their performance.

Lastly, what caught Eli's attention was just how dry his throat was. It was like he had run a marathon without a single drop of water, eliciting a sudden cough. Bree gently lifted herself off of him with a small frown.

"Yeah, you are going to want a drink, I definitely went for too long."

Eli reached for the mug of coffee, still on the table, and took a gracious drink. What surprised him was the complete lack of warmth. He filled the cup less than a minute before, yet it was barely room temperature.

"Actually, that was a while ago."

Although cold, the coffee was still liquid that helped to quench Eli's thirst. After several deep gulps, he finally broke away from the mug and looked at Bree.

"What? It was only a few seconds!"

"Not exactly." Bree said, walking over to the window. She pulled the curtain aside, and a flash of sunlight blasted through, illuminating the room completely. Which was completely impossible, Eli confirmed, since it was maybe three in the morning.

"Actually, it's noon. We were kissing for almost nine hours."

"But- how in the..."

Bree frowned, a sight that almost tore Eli's heart in half. "My fault. I forgot that mortal minds are fragile. You are the first I ever had any kind of success with, and usually we would have a watch to make sure we don't kill our partners. Since I was demoted from doing this as my job, I don't have the watch anymore."

Eli's mind was still muddled, but he managed to focus on Bree as she walked back towards him. "Wait, you were killing me?"

Bree's eyes widened, still faintly glowing. "No! Well, not on purpose." She plopped herself back down on the couch and curled her knees to her chest again.

"You see, when a mortal knowingly and willingly engages in a sexual act with a succubus, it is much different than if you did it with another mortal. With a succubus, or incubus for that matter, we can choose to form a special bond with our partner, which allows us to siphon off your Lust- either for feeding, or storing to later turn into Ichryte. The mortal does have to understand that the succubus would be absorbing their Lust, and is fully willing to let the Succubus do so. If the mortal just wants to have regular sex, but doesn't want the succubus to feed, then the succubus is unable to do so."

"And this bond..." Eli started, but Bree continued.

"-Is extremely dangerous to our mortal partners, if we don't take the precautions to ensure it doesn't last too long. Once the bond is formed, a mortal cannot, under any circumstance, break it of their own accord. Their minds become completely and utterly imprisoned, for lack of a better term, by Lust. They cannot, nor will not do anything other than continue the sexual act. To put it simply, if I didn't break the bond, you would have kissed me until you dropped dead, and would have done so gladly."

Wow. Suddenly, Eli didn't feel so comfortable sitting next to Bree. She then shifted away, and Eli immediately felt bad for forgetting that she could read his thoughts.

"Eli, I am truly, truly sorry. I didn't mean for it to last that long- maybe an hour at most. I just didn't expect feeding to be so- so intense. You tasted so good, and I just wanted more."

"You've never fed before?" He asked.

"Not with a mortal, no. Like I said earlier, I've never gotten anywhere with this succubus stuff. I've always been turned down, so I've never had the chance to feed directly."

"Well..." Eli began. "I guess it's a good thing that you at least have a bit of practice now?"

Bree smiled. "Maybe. Thanks for being the testing dummy."

"Thanks for not killing me." Eli joked, eliciting a short giggle from Bree. She reached into her jeans and pulled out a phone- or at least, what looked like it might be a phone. It was solid black, triangular in shape, and looked more like a really large, goth dorito, but she tapped it a few times before unintelligible symbols and runic glyphs appeared on the surface. Bree's eyes went wide.

"Shit, there's a meeting in twelve seconds. I gotta go."

She leapt up from the couch, but paused for just a moment. Eli was relieved when she turned back around, leaned over, and gently held his cheek with one hand before pressing her lips against his. Eli was scared for the briefest of moments, but that quickly melted into the taste of her. Unlike before, this kiss did not cause his entire world to revolve solely around Bree- he could still think, he was still himself, pushing his lips back against her for a few more seconds. Gone was the unfathomable paradox- replaced entirely by Bree, simple and pure.

She tasted like honey.

Eli could only blink as she backed away with a genuine, sweet smile, raising one hand up before giving a snap. The light distorted around her once more, but looking closer, Eli could see that it almost seemed to form like a shell. A mask. A disguise.

The six-foot, crimson-skinned, lustful supermodel of a pornstar businesswoman, dressed in a grey shirt, black skirt, and heels looked back with a grin.

"Company attire."

With Eli's jaw dropped, Bree simply turned around to the front door of the apartment and opened it. Similar to back in the bedroom, the door did not open to the usual sight- instead, Eli looked past Bree to see a small office room with a figure sitting at the desk. From this angle, Eli could only see the figure's hands, which were a reddish-orange colour. Bree walked through.

"I'm here, sir Asmodeus!"

A male voice crept up from out of sight, silky smooth but encompassing all vocal ranges. It was as if a bass, a tenor, and a soprano were all talking in perfect unison to form a melodic chord out of regular speech. "Cutting it close, Breetheolamus."

Bree briefly glanced over her shoulder with a grin, letting the door close behind her as fire danced in her eyes.

Chiisii
Chiisii
312 Followers
12