All Comments on 'Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 04'

by Zero_Infinite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

So glad to see this story continuing!

newaccnewaccover 6 years ago
Great

I read the story for the first time yesterday and loved it. Imagine my surprise at seeing a new part today, very nice.

UnholywoodUnholywoodabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter!

It's a really interesting dynamic you have between Lisa and her mistress now, especially with the mix of emotions that Lisa will be feeling (resentment, hate, but maybe some attraction too). I'm really intrigued by how it could be if these two escape, and how they'd act around each other then (not to mention the wider story aspects of where they would try to run to)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again good writing by this author, but an unfinished story.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

> ...here was an 'event' that I didn't particularly enjoy writing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I certainly understand. Just last week I had to announce that I was putting a story on hold for the same reason. The worst part of it is I had moved past the bad parts, but it left a taste in my mouth so terrible I just can't write even something sweet and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh come on, you have teased us though 4 chapters with hope of possibly escaping, but no what do we get is Lisa getting her first pussy fuck by a stray on, instead of escaping! what a let down, unless you can fix this with chapter 5. but with you taking 3 year to write this last chapter, I'll probably be dead before you post chapter 5, too bad. other wise it was a great tail..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous