Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa furrowed her brow, "They didn't check me on the way in."

Her Mistress shrugged, "Well, you were in the possession of... Quince was it? So they wouldn't have felt the need."

Lisa swallowed, "Well, I've not yet been marked as a slave right?"

The other woman gave her a thoughtful look.

5.

The woman narrowed her eyes angrily at Lisa before sighing and shaking her head, "I can't believe I'm even considering this." She hesitated before continuing, "Just do as I say every step of the way." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." Lisa responded on reflex. She worried that she wouldn't get out of the habit of doing that anytime soon.

She had been cleaned up and any evidence of her misdeeds was hidden by the both of them. Lisa had worried that she might just not tell anyone what had happened after that and continue Lisa's training as normal. Instead she had returned with several items. She fixed a leash to Lisa's collar and heavy iron manacles were shut around her wrists and ankles. The guard wasn't nearby so she had softly protested wearing them. She'd received a swat on her rear and been reminded that she had to keep up the appearance of a slave. She had also informed her that they could sell the iron to a blacksmith after escaping. Lisa didn't appreciate the slap to her behind, wishing she'd stop doing such things now they were escaping together, but she kept her grievances to herself for now, especially when there was the slim possibility of being in ear shot of someone who could sabotage their plan.

She had just finished fixing the cuffs together behind Lisa's back when a voice spoke as the door opened. "So let's see how you are progressing." The man was familiar as the one who had arranged with Quince for her to be sent here. Both women had jumped at the sudden entrance and Lisa struggled not to give anything away with her expression, fearing he'd notice something. She'd never been a good liar.

"Master!" The other woman said, quickly forming a smile for him, "It is good of you to come, though I fear I have little more to report. As I told you this morning, Lisa's training is coming along nicely, though she still needs a few of her sensibilities to be reworked." She turned her back to him for a moment and gave Lisa a suddenly stern look that said she should behave and play along. Lisa was already thinking the same thing herself though.

"Hmm?" He said thoughtfully as he studied Lisa, his eyes moving over her body. "She does look a little skittish still." He said as Lisa stood nervous, blushing under the gaze, she shivered at the way he inspected her and as he stepped forward and lifted her breasts she gasped and tried to pull back. She had been groped by Inx and then by men in the market, but this was the first time she had stood in front of someone with full permission to touch her knowing there was nobody who would stop him.

A swishing sound and a sharp sting on her rear kept her from taking another step back as she cried out, seeing the small swift in her Mistress's hand. "Behave Lisa. You know better than that."

Lisa swallowed and then let her gaze fall to the floor, she had already started feeling hopeful that such humiliations were over, finding out that they weren't was painful. "Yes, Mistress." She murmured before she grit her teeth and bared the feeling as the man squeezed her breasts, pinched at her nipples and fondled them to his satisfaction. He moved on to other parts of her body, her neck, arms, legs, buttocks, touching, caressing, fondling and landing a few hard slaps on the last which Lisa had taken with small yelps. Finally he moved his attention to her cleanly shaven mound, she whimpered as he touched there. Part of her was scared that he knew what she had done and would somehow see. She clenched her eyes shut as he pushed apart her folds and then lightly touched her bud. Gasping again she silently begged for him to stop, this was the first time a man had touched her like this and knowing that she couldn't protest for fear of losing her escape, she felt helpless.

"It seems," He began as he pulled his fingers back and stood up, inspecting the wetness Lisa had left on him, "that she is more ready than you thought." Lisa relaxed a little, glad that he hadn't discovered her secret and that he didn't want to punish her. "Seeing as she is in them already, have the blacksmith seal her in the irons. She should be sold at auction tomorrow."

Lisa's eyes instantly bolted open and she cried out without thinking, "No, you can't!"

The man's glare quickly turned on her making her swiftly look away, back at the ground. "Perhaps she still needs more time Master. She has simply grown attached to me it seems." The other woman said with a smile, "Which is no bad thing, a slave feeling loyalty to who she thinks she serves is a valuable trait."

The man nodded a little and eyed the both of them with an unreadable glare. "I'll give you a day, take her to the blacksmith anyway it's better to get it out of the way. Besides, the hurry to be out of them might make the prospect of sale less frightening to her."

"Yes Master." Her Mistress said.

"After she is sold we should see about refreshing you on your training, don't you think Michelle? You seem to be standing a little too tall these days." He said with a cruel smirk.

The woman's smile faded to a thin lipped expression before she let her eyes fall to the floor and her shoulders sink ever so slightly, "... Yes Master." She said dejectedly.

6.

Lisa was led out of the cell. It had never specifically been referred to as a cell, but that was how she thought of the room she had been kept in. As they left the room she had a sudden wave of hope that they might be making their escape now. However, they instead took a left at the exit and moved further into the structure. "Wh-where are we going?" Lisa said, when they were away from the guards.

"The blacksmith, like he said." She replied coldly. "And keep your mouth shut for now unless you want us both-"

Lisa interrupted her, "He said the blacksmith was going to 'seal my irons' that means fixing these things to me so they won't come off without the proper tools right? You can't do that, we need to get away and-"

The other woman stopped and struck her across the cheek with her hand, "Silence." She hissed. Lisa flinched, unable to bring her arms up to defend herself, manacled together as they were she took the stinging slap to her cheek. "You are so far from ready to be sold, I wager the only reason you stood through him touching you was because you felt like freedom was just around the corner. The last thing I need is you buckling under being made to do something beyond your abilities and ruining everything, you stupid slave." She growled.

Lisa grit her teeth, "I'm not a slave." She said angrily, she hadn't thought she had such an issue with temper in the past, but before she could stop herself she found her mouth moving to use words to strike back at the woman who had tormented her so much. "Not like you are. Although are you so unwanted by men that you're left training other girls they'd actually pay for?"

She immediately regretted saying it when she saw the look in her eyes. At first there was shock, followed by a spike of pain that was quickly replaced with anger. She snarled and grabbed Lisa's hair, tugging it painfully as she changed their course, leading her into a room they had just passed. "You forget who you are talking to!" She still kept her volume low, even as she snapped at her angrily. "He'd notice if we tried to leave, but taking some time to discipline an unruly slave? He'd even approve of that."

"What? No, you can't, we're going to escape we're accomplices remember?" Lisa said, as she saw the familiar confident look in the other woman's eyes that she had always had whilst training her.

"Want to say that any louder?" She snarled, "Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten. But you need to be reminded of how a good slave acts if you're going to play the part, don't you think?"

"But-" The swift struck her outer thigh. "Ah!"

"Lesson one Lisa." She purred.

Lisa swallowed and felt herself deflate slightly as she sunk back into her well-practiced role, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl." She cooed as she stroked Lisa's cheek. Lisa felt them flush with shame. Having had a chance to speak to the woman and see her as an actual person made this so much worse. The images of all the things she'd been made to do to her flashed into her mind and made her want to cry in embarrassment all over again. "Now bend over the table." She gestured.

Lisa glanced across the room, a training room; possibly one of those Lisa had been in before. She stepped over to the table and did as she was told. "Y-yes Mistress..." She hesitated before deciding to try and plead with her again. "Please, I'm sorry, you don't have to-" A loud smack on her rear cut off her words, "-Ah!"

"Hmm, but like you said. I am a slave. And my job as a slave is to train girls like you to be able to please people." She stroked the hand she'd used to strike her with over Lisa's behind as her other hand held her down against the table. She landed another slap to her rear that Lisa winced for, "I'm good at it too." She continued as the spanking also proceeded, each strike eliciting a small cry from Lisa. "And we should make sure you are good at being a slave too, just in case we need you to convince someone else."

"Plea- eas." Lisa gasped, interrupted by a slap to her arse. Her pleading was ignored though.

"Being in control, having power over someone. It makes me feel like I'm not really a slave." She stroked Lisa's sore behind in the brief gaps between the spanking. "And I've been a slave longer than you, had to go through so much more. You can at least give me this right?" She said with a cruel smile.

Lisa swallowed, wondering if the woman was insane from her time in this place. If Sophie had become the docile and obedient whore in a few weeks what would months or years do to you, she thought as she looked back at her Mistress. She realised she was waiting for an answer. She saw that she'd have to go along with what she wanted for a little while longer, "Yes, Mistress."

The woman gave a satisfied grin and Lisa had hoped that the lesson was over. When she heard the sounds of a strap being tightened she swallowed. "Seeing as the damage is already done..." She felt fingers stroke along her folds, still slightly glistening from the manhandling she'd endured earlier, and to her shame and realisation, from the spanking just. The training to submit to pain had started to awaken her inner 'masochist' as she'd been told by her Mistress. "...we can let you have some real fun now." She slipped her fingers inside Lisa's sex.

Lisa's mouth opened and her eyes widened as she felt the unfamiliar sensation. It was nothing like the act of necessity she'd done to herself. It was oddly similar in some ways to having something in her rear hole, the sense of being filled, yet it felt so much more... right, like it was scratching an itch she didn't know she had. "Ah~" She moaned against her will as she bit down on her bottom lip whilst she was fingered by her Mistress in a way similar to how Lisa herself was taught to do. The fingers being slipped in and out of her, pushing against her inner wall and gently stretching her in a way that was more pleasing that sore. She bit her tongue and endured the novel experience, even enjoying it in some ways. She wondered why she hadn't just done this to herself before, why had she denied herself pleasure for the sake of something so silly... Her thoughts were slipping from her control she realised. As she felt the fingers slip out she thought it was over, but to her surprise she felt something hard run up and down the length of her slit instead. "W-wait-" She gasped as she realised the straps she'd heard were of her Mistress fixing the fake cock to herself that she'd used to fuck her arse before. She tried to stand up, but a hand in the small of her back stopped her as the other woman pushed her hips forward, sliding the first few inches of the rubber phallus inside her the way it was meant to be done for the first time. Lisa gasped, it was considerably bigger than the fingers, not that that was a bad thing.

"No, you've only yourself to thank for letting me play with you this way too." She said as she started to thrust in and out with the first few inches of the dildo, slowly pushing more inside her with each thrust. Lisa stifled her cry.

"Wh-what if someone comes?" She managed to utter without moaning. She had been taught to take pleasure when it was given rather than resisting and so she used that lesson now. However, the feeling of being taken this way far surpassed having her other hole fucked. Even that had become something she could find some pleasure in, but this was a whole new level. She had the odd desire to have her breasts squeezed, but she wasn't about to reveal that humiliation.

Lisa felt her Mistress grab her hair and lift her head so she'd look at the door, the tug at her locks made her grunt and as her hips struck home with one last firm thrust, filling Lisa with every inch and slapping against her rear she let out a sharp cry. "Then you'll have to gasp and moan and complain about 'how big it feels in my tight little arse'" She said, mocking Lisa's voice with an overly high accent for the last words as she landed a slap on Lisa's rear that garnered a soft groan from Lisa. "Does it feel good?" She purred as she began to fuck her properly, taking hold of Lisa's bound wrists to get proper leverage.

Lisa hesitated to answer, holding back her sounds of pleasure the best she could, but every thrust was causing her to make a small animalistic sound of pleasure even with her lips pressed firmly together. She knew she had to keep her happy though, so she had to answer. "Yes- Mis- tress." Each syllable broken up and used to stifle a moan brought forth by the way the rubber cock was sliding in and out of her, filling her, fucking her.

"Do you like having your pussy fucked?" She almost whispered as she leant over, resting her hands on the table either side of Lisa as she rutted her with a quicker pace.

Lisa slowly nodded, murmuring her words in between whispered moans, "Y-Yes Mistress."

"Say it." She commanded.

Lisa swallowed as her coos of pleasure slipped through. "I-I like having my pussy fucked by you." She whimpered with delight. She wondered how wet she was that she could be fucked so fast and so hard without the feel of any resistance, instead it felt like she welcomed the uninvited intrusion, like her body clutched it wantonly. Her toes curled.

"You know this is your first time? Is it how you dreamed?" She mocked her, "Did you even imagine another woman could fuck you like this before?"

Lisa clenched her eyes shut, she felt the sting of humiliation and shame, but there was only room to feel so much and pleasure was dominating, "N-no Mistress." She said, gasping again and shaking her head.

After a few minutes of relentless thrusting, the occasional slap being placed on her heart shaped rear, the woman eventually reached around to rub her fingers over Lisa's clit as she could sense she had her on the edge of ecstasy. "Wherever you are, whoever you fuck, you'll always remember that I had you first and that you enjoyed it. That you came for me." She growled into Lisa's ear as she placed her hand over Lisa's mouth so that she could cry out without holding back as Lisa climaxed from being fucked properly for the first time.

The thrusting stopped as Lisa's orgasm eventually came to rest. Her body trembled, trapped under the other woman's for some time as she made soft nonsensical noises before the woman finally lifted herself off of Lisa.

12