Morticia's Halloween Gangbang

Story Info
A Halloween adventure as Morticia and Gomez Addams.
9.5k words
4.71
21.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana scrolled through the search results, looking for the perfect outfits for her and her husband. They had been invited to a Halloween party - costumes required! - and it was in three weeks. She hoped she could find something on Amazon that they both would like, and that was in stock! Three weeks was short notice, she thought resentfully.

There was no lack of choices, but what would David be willing to wear? Fred and Wilma? Yeah, no. The Jessica Rabbit dress was super-sexy and she knew David would love it on her. Her 36D breasts would do it justice, and even at 45 she could pull off the slender waist and curvy hips. But David as Roger Rabbit? Not happening. Dana continued to look. Shaggy and Velma? Too grungy. Harley Quinn and the Joker? David won't go for anything that requires makeup. Superheroes? Nope.

The perfect answer finally appeared - Gomez and Morticia Addams! David already had a black suit; he would just need a different tie and a fake mustache. That settled, Dana started to go through the dress choices. Some were modest, some sexy, and some super-sexy. She passed on the ones with the skirt that dragged on the floor. For that matter, she didn't want a dress that was tight all the way down her legs either. Unfortunately, that seemed to be the Morticia style. But another search showed Elvira dresses as well, and she loved the look of a slit all the way up the leg. Dana knew it would flatter her long legs, especially in three or four-inch heels.

So the answer was an Elvira dress that she would wear as Morticia Addams! Now, what kind of neckline? There was no such thing as a "modest" Elvira dress given the character. Dana started with the dress that showed cleavage but wasn't too low-cut. Out of stock. She worked her way through dresses that were increasingly revealing until she finally found one in stock. It was cut very low, plunging almost to the model's navel, but held together at the breasts with a gold clasp. Dana knew that she would be showing more of the inner curve of her breasts than even Elvira did, but what the hell, why not? David would love it.

She ordered the dress and a pair of dark thigh-high stockings to go with it. She already had a pair of black heels and a black thong. She sat back, happy with her decision and delighted that the costume chore was done. Time to reward herself with a glass of wine!

The dress and stockings arrived three days later and Dana rushed to try them on. Taking them into the master bedroom she got out the shoes and thong she planned to wear. She took off her slacks and sweater, put on the thong and stockings and slipped into the dress. It zipped in the back, the dress coming halfway up and leaving an expanse of bare skin. She put her arms into the long sleeves, which thankfully were not too tight, and pulled the dress over her shoulders. The fit was still loose because she hadn't fastened the clasp in the front or zipped up the back. She reached around to pull the zipper up and the dress got tighter. But it fit at her waist and hips, which was fortunate.

The last piece of the puzzle was the neckline, which plunged just as much as Dana had seen in the pictures. The material was on either side of her breasts right now, pushing them together. 'That's a look!' she thought as she checked herself in the mirror. She drew the material on either side over her breasts, frowning at how little it seemed to cover. She managed to fasten the clasp and adjusted each breast as best she could. 'At least my nipples are covered...' she mumbled, trying to shift more breast under the dress.

Doing the best she could, the result was deep cleavage formed by the inner curves of Dana's breasts. Dana wasn't sure how David would react to the prospect of his wife showing so much flesh to their friends. Her own attitude was more 'if you've got it, flaunt it'. How many more years would she be able to pull off a look like this?

She decided that the best approach would be to wear the dress when she greeted David tonight. What could be better than coming home to his wife in a sexy dress, maybe with a drink in her hand, after a hard day's work? Dana smiled as she imagined the reaction that she would probably get. She and David still had a healthy sex life after twenty years of marriage but it had been more than a week since they last made love.

Opening the front door that evening, David was surprised to see his lovely wife standing there, apparently waiting for him. His first reaction was mild panic - oh no, what have I done wrong? But there was a slight smile on her face, so maybe not. Then he noticed that she was wearing a long coat, and her hair and makeup were done. Were we supposed to go out? Did I forget?

Dana saw the confused look on his face and had to smile. Poor David, he has no idea what's going on...

"Welcome home dear," she said, moving to give him a quick kiss. David dropped his bag and took Dana by the waist as he returned the kiss. Still holding her he asked, "Did I forget something? Are we going out?"

"No, you're fine," Dana assured him, kissing him again. "But we do have something to celebrate - I figured out what we can be at the Halloween party!"

"Isn't that weeks away?" As soon as he asked David realized that was the wrong reaction. He hurried to recover. "But that's great dear! What are we going as?"

Dana was too excited to react to the tepid first response. "Gomez and Morticia Addams! I thought you would like that because you just need to wear a suit and a false mustache."

"I do like that," David told her. "I was a big Gomez fan - he was very cool. I should have a cigar too."

Dana was pleased at his positive reaction. "I wanted to show you my outfit," she told him. "It just came today."

David smiled. "I'm guessing that explains the coat," he said. "I can't wait to see it."

Now Dana was smiling a radiant smile, pleased with her efforts. "Why don't we go into the living room? I poured some wine for us - you can sit and relax while I show you."

Now it was David's turn to smile. "That sounds great - I love coming home to a drink and a show!"

Dana waited until he was settled, sipping her own wine to settle the little bit of nerves she had. She hoped he liked the dress!

"Ready?" she asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Absolutely," David assured her. "I can't wait. Should I call you Tich from now on?"

"Why don't we wait until you see if you like my outfit," Dana suggested. Her hands went to the belt holding her coat closed and began untying it. She watched David's eyes for his reaction as she undid the belt and slowly opened the coat.

"You can do this stripper thing for me anytime," David commented as he watched.

"Ha ha," Dana replied. She waited until she had his full attention and slowly pulled the coat open. David watched intently as she revealed the full-length black dress, noticing for the first time that she was wearing black high heels with it. His eyes traveled up her long legs, one partly exposed by the long slit in the skirt. They widened when he saw the fullness of her breasts in the plunging cleavage. Dana shed the coat to give him the full effect and posed with one stocking leg revealed in the slit skirt.

"Wow..." David said softly, admiring his sexy wife. "If Morticia had looked like you do, that show would still be running."

"You like it?" Dana asked apprehensively.

David stood and moved to his wife to hold her by the waist. "I love it," he told her. "You look spectacular in it. The men at the party will love you in it and the women will hate you."

"You think it's too much?"

"No, it's you...it's perfect, Cara Mia."

Dana blushed at that. "Merci, mon Cher," she answered.

"French! You know how I love when you speak French, Tich," he said, getting into the Gomez Addams persona. He took her hand and kissed the back, then turned it to kiss her palm. His lips moved up her dress-covered arm and then kissed her lips as he took her into his arms.

"Oh, Gomez," Dana murmured, role-playing her Morticia identity, hoping to make sure David would adopt the idea of them as the Addams couple for the party. She returned the kiss passionately, her hands moving along David's arms and around his neck to hold him against her. David's hands went to her back and ran over the smooth skin there as they kissed.

"Your skin feels so wonderful," he whispered as their lips parted. "I will never get enough of the feel of you." His mouth moved across her jaw to nestle into the hollow of her neck, kissing her there. Dana purred as he caressed her with his mouth. David knew that kissing her there would arouse Dana quickly if she was at all interested in sex, and he was soon proved right.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom," she said breathily as he nuzzled her neck.

"I think Gomez and Morticia would do it right here on the couch," he answered. His hand moved to the zipper at the back of the dress and pulled it down. He reached up to Dana's shoulders and slipped the dress over them and down her arms, following the material down her chest as the dress fell. Dana was breathing hard now, in anticipation of his mouth reaching her breasts. Her head lolled back as he kissed his way over the fullness of one breast and licked across the taut nub of her nipple. Dana's hands went to the back of his head to pull him into her and David knew, from years of making love to this woman, that she wanted him to suck hard. She moaned as he did that, pulling him into her tightly.

When he lifted to move to the other breast Dana managed to say, "Take the dress off please. I don't want to damage it." David was quick to comply, slipping the dress completely off her arms and then down over her hips. Dana stepped out of it and bent to pick it up and toss it onto a nearby chair. When she turned back David took her into his arms again and kissed her hard.

Still kissing her, he eased Dana back to the couch and lowered her so she was sitting with her feet on the floor. He stopped to admire the sight in front of him - his beautiful wife nude except for a thong, thigh-high stockings on her long legs and heels. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"You are so beautiful," he told her. "So sexy. You're going to be the highlight of the party."

Dana blushed a vivid red. "You really think so?" she asked doubtfully.

"I know so," he assured her. "You look good enough to eat..."

As he said that David moved to kneel between Dana's legs, running his hands over the silkiness of her stockings and the smoothness of her bare upper thighs. Dana moaned quietly as he stroked her, anticipating what was coming. She lay back on the couch, her legs spread slightly as his lips kissed her stocking and slowly moved up her thigh, following his hands. Reaching bare skin he licked her, relishing the feel of her on his mouth and hands.

Dana's hands found his head, her fingers lovingly weaving into his thick hair. Her need, already primed from waiting for him to come home, built and she coaxed him upward toward her core. David could smell the scent of her arousal now and his cock, already stiff, swelled even more in response. He wanted her so much, but first he would satisfy her need. Then they could take their time making love.

When David's hands reached Dana's thong he felt the dampness of her arousal. Dana's legs spread apart more to give him access to her and his fingers ran across the damp material as a reward. He heard her inhale sharply at his touch. Oh yes, she was very aroused...His fingers slipped under the thong to run along Dana's opening, sliding up to her engorged clitoris, but only for a moment, tantalizing her. Dana's hips lifted in search of more contact, but David moved to press her thong off to one side instead. He leaned in to run his tongue along her slit; as he did Dana's hands pulled his head toward her. David had to smile at the control her need was giving him even as he teased her with his tongue.

He decided not to torture her, instead taking her quickly to the orgasm she clearly needed. He licked along the length of her slit and earned a moan from Dana as she shifted against him. Her legs went over his shoulders and her hips lifted into him as she searched for sensation. David rewarded her by slipping two fingers into her opening as his tongue moved to cover her clit. He pressed hard against the swollen nub as Dana's body heaved into his face. He rolled his tongue around it, pressing hard and he heard Dana's breathing change to gasps. Her body froze as the climax washed over her.

"Oh! Mmmm....oh my god! Oh...David!"

David lashed at her with his tongue as Dana convulsed in orgasm, rolling her hips and pulling him into her so hard that she threatened to smother him. She finally calmed enough for him to breathe again and he slowly eased back from her. Dana lay back on the couch, a dazed look on her face as she caught her own breath. David smiled at her as he stood and undressed. When she saw his erection, hard and ready for her she weakly smiled back.

"I think you like being Gomez and Morticia," she said.

"And you don't?"

"Oh no, I love it. Gomez has a very talented tongue."

"That's not all he has," David told her as he sat next to her on the couch. He reached across her body to turn her toward him and kissed her. As they kissed he guided Dana so she was straddling him. David took Dana by the hips and moved her closer until his erection was between them. She rose until she was above his shaft and slowly lowered herself, guiding him into her. Lubricated by her arousal and his saliva he entered her easily; when they were completely joined, she began to rock on him as they kissed again. David's hands went to her rear to guide her movements as they made love, something they had done many times, each time very special.

When their rhythm was established his hands moved up and over the soft, smooth skin of her back, caressing her and pulling her into him as they made love. The feel of her on his hands was incredible, something that was eternally wonderful. He broke their kiss to murmur, "I love you so much Dana," and looked into her lovely brown eyes. He saw her love for him there even before she told him, "I love you too dear," and kissed him.

They made love like that in leisurely fashion, relishing the feel of each other as they rocked together. Their desire built slowly but steadily and finally neared a peak. When the time came, David knew exactly how to give his wife an incredible orgasm. His hands went to her arms, stroking her there before he eased her upper body back. He kissed his way down, across her collarbone and chest to the tops of her lovely breasts. He buried his face in the pillowy flesh, kissing and licking, moving slowly to her nipple. When he finally sucked on the sensitive nub Dana moaned and pressed into him. Her pelvis rotated to grind down on his and her hips flipped to run herself up and down his shaft. David shifted to the other breast and sucked hard, nipping her there as she built toward her climax.

His own climax was approaching rapidly as well but he concentrated on delaying it so he could peak with her. He somehow managed it, and he exploded into her just as she moaned loudly and shook with the ecstasy of the moment. He thrust into her, pulsing his cum into his beautiful wife as he sucked her breast to enhance the sensation for her. Eventually they were both sated, and Dana pulled her body away from his mouth. She looked at him with a dreamy look in her eyes and bent to kiss him softly. David kissed her back and held her tenderly, wishing every day's homecoming could be like this.

They stayed joined for a few minutes, enjoying the intimacy of their lovemaking and basking in its glow. But eventually they had to get up, and Dana lifted off David and stood.

"Morticia and Gomez certainly have a good sex life," David joked as they briefly kissed. "You can meet me wearing that dress every night."

"Maybe I should skip the dress and go with just the coat," Dana suggested with a smile.

"That works for me too dear."

The days passed quickly and it was soon the night of the Halloween costume party. David was dressed and ready early, his only concern making sure the mustache was securely fastened. Dana fussed over her hair - straight down in Morticia style - and makeup, which she had done in dark, Gothic colors. Then she played with the dress, particularly the cleavage and coverage, or lack of coverage, of her breasts. She finally decided she had to use the double-sided fashion tape she had bought to prevent an otherwise certain nip slip.

"How do I look?" she finally asked - that always-dangerous wifely question.

David surveyed his lovely wife, his gaze going from head to the barely visible black heels. She looked amazing in the very sexy dress.

"You look incredible," he told her. "Can we just stay here and play? I'd love to unwrap you."

Dana gave him a reproving look. "I've put too much time and effort into this to skip the party," she told him. "You can unwrap me when we get home. I'll even speak French."

"Deal!" David said. "Let's head out."

The ride to the party was only a fifteen-minute trip. But even in that short time Dana managed to continue to worry about her dress. "Are you sure it looks OK?" she asked nervously. "It's not too risqué?"

"I'm sure other women will have sexy dresses on," David assured her. "That's part of the fun of a costume party - your dress will be fine. I'd be more worried about the men trying to get you into a dark corner. I want to take you into one myself!"

"You, I wouldn't mind," she told him. "I can handle the others."

"Of that I have no doubt," David told her.

The party was in full swing when they arrived - apparently the group was ready to party and 'fashionably late' wasn't in the plan. Dana got some curious looks when she took her coat off, but she soon saw that other women had indeed dressed in sexy outfits. She and David sought out drinks and joined clutches of people chatting, her with other women and him with a group of men.

"Dana! I love that dress - who are you, Elvira?"

"Thanks, Sophie. No, I'm Morticia Addams, but good guess - the dress is an Elvira dress. I couldn't get a Morticia dress that worked."

"It looks fantastic either way," Sophie told her. She leaned into Dana to whisper, "Aren't you worried about the girls escaping?"

"Lots of tape," Dana told her with a laugh.

David watched Dana when he had a chance and saw any number of men checking her out. Who could blame them?! She looked amazing in the dress before you even got to the amount of her breasts that were exposed. If you were a leg man, the slit in the skirt showed all of her long legs when she walked. But no one seemed to be bothering her, so he relaxed. And there were other outfits just as sexy - the slutty nurse, for one. And both the Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman outfits were pretty hot.

The party was supposed to go for three hours and it was well into the third hour when Dana finally ran across Linda, one of her close friends.

"Oh my god, Dana!" Linda gushed. "You look amazing!"

"Hi Linda - thanks. I like your costume too. Where have you been hiding?"

"We got here late, as usual," Linda explained unhappily. "I been in the kitchen most of the time. But I mean it - that dress looks incredible on you!" She moved closer to ask quietly, "Has anyone tried to drag you off somewhere? I mean, those breasts....god, I wish I had breasts like that!"

Dana had to laugh - everything was over the top with Linda. "It's been OK, a few hands wandering onto my ass. And John did try to get me to go out to the pool to "talk", but I managed to put him off."

"Good for you," Linda told her. "He's a molester, and not a shy one."

The pair chatted until the party started to break up. David found Dana and chatted with Linda for a few minutes, but it was clear he was ready to leave, so Dana said her goodbyes. Driving home in the car, they compared notes.