Morticia's Halloween Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you had a good time?" he asked hopefully. "All OK in dress land?"

"I had a lovely time," Dana told him. "Thank you for supporting me. The dress got a lot of compliments."

"I'll bet it did, especially from the men."

"No, mostly women," Dana countered. "Very few comments from men, but watching them struggle to maintain eye contact was enough feedback. it was quite amusing." They both laughed at that. Dana's breasts were indeed an eye magnet in the dress.

"I have to admit, I was watching you tonight too. You're an incredibly sexy Morticia in that dress."

"I hope you were discreet - Gomez gets very jealous! I can't wait to get home to him. I'm looking forward to finding out if it's true what they say -that Latin lovers are the best." Dana watched her husband for his reaction to her tease.

"Well, if you get a better offer I'll understand," he said, teasing her back. His hand went across the console to Dana's leg and slid up the slit in it to her thong.

"Hmm, someone either had an accident, or is very aroused by her prospects for the rest of the night."

Dana's hand went to David's leg and traveled into his lap, finding the erection she expected. "Apparently I'm not the only one.." she said back.

"I could find a secluded spot right now," David suggested.

"That's alright," Dana told him. "I'd prefer somewhere with a glass of wine and a big, comfortable bed."

"Message received," David said as he pressed down on the accelerator.

As they turned onto the circle their house was on Dana asked David to drive the long way around the circle.

"Let's drive by Turner's house, I'd like to check it. Pam told me they're away for the week and Lori is staying at a friend's."

David turned right instead of the usual left to go around the circle that way. The cars parked on the curb started a hundred yards from Turner's and thickened as they drove closer. There were no cars in the driveway, but the lights were on inside and people could be seen moving around.

"Oh no, it looks like a big party," Dana said.

"Sure does," David agreed. "Shit! Better call Pam and see if she knows anything."

Dana was able to reach Pam, who knew nothing. "Don't worry, we'll take care of it," she told her as she disconnected. She had David pull into the driveway and said, "let's go break up a party."

They got out of the car and David noticed that Dana didn't have her coat on. "You sure you want to go in like that?" he asked her as they walked to the house.

"It's just teenagers," she replied. "We'll clear them out, lock up and go home."

It only took about fifteen minutes to clear the crowd out of the house. Dana got some stares, dressed as a sexy Morticia Addams, but her no-nonsense attitude got action. She found Lori in the kitchen, crying unconsolably over the events. She had meant to have a small group of friends at the house, but when word got out that there were no adults there.....the power of cell phones took over. Dana comforted her while David continued shutting down the party. Interestingly, the girls seemed to evaporate almost instantaneously, while most of the boys left reluctantly. But they left; David was good-sized, fit and had an ex-Marine officer attitude that convinced them that was a good choice. The few really hard-case boys also departed when he threatened to call the police.

He found Dana in the kitchen with Lori and four other girls, all of whom needed rides home.

"Why don't you take them home while I check the house one more time and lock up. We only live two houses away - I can walk home." Dana suggested.

Checking where everyone lived, David figured out that he would be gone at least an hour.

"No problem," Dana told him. "Your wine and Morticia will be waiting for you."

He ushered the girls out of the house while Dana walked through the rooms making sure everything was safe. As she did, she heard a noise from upstairs, followed by voices and footsteps. She climbed the stairs as quickly as she could in her heels. Finding the bedroom voices were coming from, she knocked hard on the door and opened it.

She found four people in the room, a teenaged girl and the three others older boys, young men really. The girl was sitting on the bed drinking a beer and the boys were standing, also holding beers and apparently talking to the girl. Thankfully, Dana thought quickly, everyone had all their clothes on.

"Party's over," she told them brusquely. "Time to leave."

The girl reacted first. "I....I don't have a ride home. I live in Chester. That's fifteen miles away."

"No problem, we'll take you," one of the young men said.

"No....no you won't," Dana said quickly. She looked at the girl. "My husband is downstairs getting ready to take other people home," she told her. "Hurry down there and he can drive you."

The young girl rushed out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Dana turned to the others.

"How old is she?" she asked bluntly. "Wait, I recognize all of you - you went to school with Charlotte. You're nineteen or twenty years old, so I'll ask again, how old is she?"

"Old enough," the one with dark hair answered. "She's a senior in high school, turned eighteen two months ago."

"Nothing happened," added a blonde-haired boy. "She could leave whenever she wanted. But we had beer, so she stayed."

"Charlie, and Drew, if I remember right," Dana said, pointing to the two in turn. "And you're Matt, right?"

"Right," said Matt. "How's Charlotte doing?"

"She's fine, enjoying school in Nashville," Dana told them, starting to relax a little. "Aren't you all in college too? Why are you here?"

"Just home for the week," Drew told her. "We heard there was a party, so...."

"Well, like I said, the party's over," Dana told them. "Sorry to cut your evening short, but it's time to leave."

Charlie spoke up next. "I have to say, Mrs. G.," calling her the name they used for her in high school, "just seeing you dressed up like that has made my evening. We always thought you were hot growing up, but...damn!"

Dana blushed at that and felt herself flush a little elsewhere. "Thanks, I think, Charlie," she said. "We were at a costume party.."

"And you were Elvira? Only way hotter than Elvira?" asked Drew.

More blushing. "No, I'm supposed to be Morticia Addams. This was the only dress I could get that came close."

"Morticia was way hot too," Matt chimed in. "So you're a way hot Morticia!"

"If you say so," Dana conceded. "Now, let's get you out of here so I can go home."

Two of the trio started to move to the door but Charlie protested. "Hold on, I think you owe us something for ruining what might have been a great evening."

"I did what?" asked Dana. "What could I possibly owe you?"

"Well, you're dressed for Halloween, so I think you owe us something with a Halloween theme. You know, like trick or treat." Charlie explained, improvising as fast as he could so he could keep looking at Dana's cleavage.

"Really...and what would be the trick and the treat?"

"The trick," Matt joined in, "would be that we stay here and drink beer." He settled into a chair and sipped his beer to illustrate his suggestion. "I assume that would mean that you would have to babysit us until we left."

"And the treat?" Dana asked apprehensively.

"Well, you've cost us our evening and possibly a romantic encounter," Charlie said smoothly. "I think it's only fair that you give each of us a kiss."

"Really?! That's very bold of you," Dana told him.

"Bold or not, that's the deal. One kiss each and we're out of here. Or you can grab a beer and sit and chat with us the rest of the night."

Dana knew it wouldn't be the rest of the night - David would return eventually and kick them out. Unfortunately, he would probably get angry and make a scene. She looked at the three; they were all good-looking young men, about the same height as her in her heels. She wavered - and then the thought of wasting as much as two hours here made up her mind.

"All right, one kiss each," she declared. "And then you're gone," she said, pointing her finger at each of them. "And one more thing - this stays here. I don't want rumors about me making out with the three of you getting to my daughter or, God forbid, my husband. You do not want my husband to hear of this!" The last was for effect. Dana knew that David would be amused by her situation; he had long ago stopped being jealous of her occasional....."adventures".

"Sure." "That's cool." "No problem." from each of the three.

All three tried very hard not to show the shock they were feeling. Getting to kiss this woman who had been the ultimate MILF when they were in high school was epic! Charlie was closest to Dana and moved in front of her, intent on kissing her before she changed her mind. He couldn't believe he was this close to those incredible tits.

"This has to be a real kiss," he told Dana. "No motherly peck on the lips. In fact, I think your arms should be around my neck."

"Fine, let's just get this over with," Dana told him.

"See, that's the wrong attitude," Charlie said. "A poor effort or bad attitude disqualifies the kiss and we have to start over."

"OK...fine," Dana said. She moved closer to him and put her arms around his neck. Charlie initiated the kiss, his lips melting into hers, gently at first and then with a little passion. He was surprised when Dana returned the kiss in the same way. Charlie's hands went to her waist and pulled her into him. His erection pressed into her lower belly and Dana felt herself moisten with desire. He kissed her harder and she kissed back, feeling the heat of arousal build. The other two watched intently, amazed at how Dana was responding, and getting excited about their turns with the hot woman. When Charlie's hands slid around to cup her ass, making his hardness press against her even more, she broke away. She knew she had drunk enough tonight that she was horny and pliable - she had to control that!

As Charlie released her she felt a hand turn her, and Drew took her into his arms. Her hands started on his arms but she remembered the deal and wrapped them around his neck. His hands went to her waist as they began to kiss, pulling Dana into him. She felt his hardness, and the exciting feel of his body against hers. Drew's hands moved to run over her back and to stroke the bare flesh there. The feel of him against her was exciting, the feel of his hands on her skin incredibly erotic. Dana found herself kissing him harder; when his tongue probed at her mouth she accepted it and dueled with it with her own. She subconsciously knew she was losing control but couldn't stop it.

Dana's heart was pounding as Matt took her into his arms. She kissed him hard from the outset and welcomed the feel of him against her and his hands on her back. She was confused for a moment when his lips left hers but then he kissed across her jaw and onto her neck, nuzzling that sensitive place. Dana groaned at the sensation even as she fought her arousal.

"Matt, we can't..." she started to say, but her words were cut off by him kissing her again. Now he had one hand in her hair, holding her there as he kissed her, while the other moved to her breast and palmed the firm globe through her dress.

Dana pulled back, meaning to end the game, but Charlie was there to take her and kiss her again. She wanted to protest, to say the game was over, but instead she melted into him, returning his passionate kiss. As they kissed, Charlie's hand went to her cleavage and stroked the exposed flesh of her inner breasts. Then his hand undid the clasp holding the sides together and slipped under the dress to palm a full breast, drawing the material to the side to expose her.

As Dana struggled with her arousal, she felt hands running over her rear, and then someone pressing into her from behind. Charlie's hand moved down, while whoever was behind her reached around her, pulled the other side of her dress aside and palmed both bare breasts. Her nipples hardened between his fingers, and he increased the pressure on them. She felt his body press harder into her from behind, his bulk of his erection nestling into the crease of her ass. The sensations were already starting to overwhelm her when Charlie's hand slipped into the slit in her skirt and ran across her now soaking-wet thong. Before she could react, his fingers slipped under the thong and stroked her slit, making Dana gasp and her knees weaken.

She was so distracted that she didn't notice the zipper of her dress being pulled down. After he did that, Matt began to ease the dress over Dana's shoulders, encountering no resistance as the beautiful woman bucked against Charlie's hand. Matt kissed her neck and then her bare shoulder as his hands returned to her breasts. Dana was overwhelmed with sensation by now. When Drew took her hand and put it on his erection, she reflexively took hold of it, stroking the hard shaft.

Matt continued to undress Dana, sliding the sleeves of the dress down her arms. She had to let go of Drew to let Matt take the dress off her arm, but she immediately took hold of the hard cock again. Matt slid the dress down to her hips and then over her curves there and it puddled on the floor at her feet. His hands went to her thong and pulled it down, giving Charlie better access to Dana's now-soaking pussy. He penetrated her with a finger and rolled his thumb over her clit as he continued to kiss her. Dana was breathing hard through her nose as they kissed and a muffled moan came from her.

Charlie broke the kiss and guided Dana to the bed, helping her step out of the dress and thong. She was beyond resisting now - she needed sex, and lots of it! She was distracted enough that she didn't notice Drew taking pictures of her, naked except for her heels and stockings. The object of any number of teenage masturbation sessions years ago was naked and right in front of them! She lay back on the edge of the bed, her feet, still in heels, resting on the floor. Charlie knelt down and spread her legs, and his head went to her crotch.

"Time to eat some MILF pussy," he thought to himself. "And the ultimate MILF at that!"

When Charlie's tongue ran over her slit Dana's head lolled back from the pleasure of it. He proceeded to lick her eagerly, his tongue alternating between penetrating her and moving up to lash at her clit. Two fingers slid into her opening and Charlie concentrated on her clit now with his tongue, driving Dana wild. Her hands went to his head to encourage him as she began to build toward a climax.

Matt and Drew watched Charlie seduce the gorgeous woman and concluded that the "treat" was going to be much more than a kiss. They both stripped and moved onto the bed on either side of Dana, each taking a breast in hand and caressing it while they moved their erections close to her face. Matt moved so his erection was on her mouth and Dana reflexively started licking and then sucking it.

"Yeah, suck that cock Mrs. G.," he encouraged her. "Get it nice and hard for when I fuck you."

Dana moaned at his words, now realizing that all three young men were going to have her one way or another. That thought was only at the back of her mind, because Charlie's efforts were bringing her closer and closer to climax. He added a third finger to the two penetrating her and she twisted on them, wanting his fingers - or his cock - deeper inside her.

Drew was rubbing his cock across her face while she sucked Matt. He soon grew impatient and hit Matt's arm. "How about sharing the wealth bro?" he asked. Matt reluctantly pulled his cock from Dana's mouth; Drew quickly replaced it with his own and groaned as Dana began to suck him.

Charlie continued to pleasure Dana, who was climbing closer and closer to climax. His tongue rolled over her clit and he pumped his fingers into her. Dana's mound arched into his mouth and her orgasm hit her like a wave.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She convulsed in orgasm against Charlie's mouth, Drew's cock slipping from her mouth as she climaxed uncontrollably. Charlie kept pleasuring her as she calmed. Sensing that she was done he quickly stood and shifted her so she was on her back on the bed. He stripped off his clothes and crawled between her legs, intent on fucking the MILF of his fantasies.

Dana had recovered enough to be aware that Charlie was about to lay on top of her, his hard cock headed for her pussy. "Yes! Take me," she urged him. "I need you in me."

That inspired him to hesitate and truly take control of the beautiful woman. "Put my cock into you," he instructed her. "Show me how much you want it."

Dana didn't hesitate, grasping his cock and moving it to her opening. She moaned as Charlie pressed forward into her - so good to be filled like this! Charlie reveled in the silky feel of her on his cock as he penetrated her and began to fuck her. Dana's legs went around him and pulled him into her so he entered her completely, and then she began to rock back at him in time with his thrusts.

The other two watched them couple, amazed that Charlie was actually getting to fuck Dana, and that they probably would too. They certainly hadn't expected the night to turn out like this. When it became clear that Charlie was in no rush to finish, Matt grew impatient and decided he might as well go for his ultimate fantasy. He found lotion on the top of a bureau and went to the bed, where the pair continued to fuck.

"Roll over Charlie, so she's on top."

"Fuck off Matt," Charlie told him.

"No, do it," Matt said. "You'll be able to suck her tits, and I'll be able to take her ass."

Charlie liked the idea of Dana's fabulous tits in his face as they fucked, so he held her to him as he rolled them as Matt had asked. Now Dana was straddling him, her legs outside his and her pendulous breasts dangling in front of him. He lifted up to suck on a hard nipple and Dana moaned at the added sensation. She was distracted enough that she didn't see Matt lubing his hard cock; she only noticed him when she felt the bed sag as he positioned himself between their legs. His hand ran over the smooth flesh of her ass and Dana shivered, realizing what was about to happen.

"This is one fine ass," he muttered as he moved closer, both hands on her now. He spread Dana's full cheeks but found it awkward to do that and position his cock at the same time.

"Charlie, hold still for a minute and spread her for me." Both of them expected Dana to protest and were surprised when she didn't. Her breath caught as she felt Matt's cock at her entrance, and she panted as he pressed into her, but otherwise she accepted the intruder.

Charlie continued to open Dana as Matt rocked back and forth, penetrating her more each time. He finally entered her completely and made her groan as he withdrew almost completely and then thrust his full length into her.

"Jesus, she's tight," he said through clenched teeth. "But I'm in her - now, let's fuck this MILF like we always wanted to. The two began to fuck Dana together, establishing a rhythm of withdrawing and reentering her with their full lengths.

"Oh my god," Dana gasped as they took her. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

Drew watched the incredible scene, his cock straining with need. He got on the bed near Dana's head and turned her to his cock, offering it to her mouth. Dana's cries became mumbled as she began to suck him, Drew pulling her mouth onto him.

The stimulation of the double penetration had Dana cumming almost immediately. As she did, her body clenched around the cocks fucking her and Charlie could hold out no longer. His cock exploded in orgasm, pulsing thick streams of cum into his dream MILF.

"Damn, cumming....god I'm cumming in you, you beautiful wet dream."

Now he found himself pinned under Dana as Matt continued to fuck her ass. He contented himself with lifting her away from himself enough that he could bury his face in her fabulous tits. Whenever he nursed at a nipple she would moan and grind down on him, climaxing again and again. Drew pulled away from her mouth, not wanting to cum like that, and watched as Matt had Dana's ass. Matt finally groaned loudly and thrust hard into her, obviously filling her ass with his cum. His climax over, he stroked into Dana a few more times and rolled off to her side.