Morticia's Halloween Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie eased a dazed Dana off him, leaving her lying on her back as he got off the bed. He and Matt high-fived as they walked over to their beers. When they turned back, they saw Drew moving to straddle Dana's chest.

"Gotta fuck these epic tits Mrs. G.," he told her. Drew moved over Dana's breasts to her mouth first though. "Get me nice and wet," he said as he guided his cock to her mouth. Dana took him between her lips and began sucking his cock to wet it. Her saliva was coating the shaft when Drew pulled out and moved back. He gathered Dana's large breasts with his hands and began thrusting into the tunnel of flesh between the soft globes.

"This is fucking amazing," he gasped as he pumped into her cleavage. "You hold them for me," he told Dana. Her hands went to the sides of her breasts and replaced Drew's. Now he was able to lean forward, his hands on either side of her head while he fucked her breasts. Charlie and Matt watched intently, stunned that Dana was cooperating like she was. Matt found his phone and took a few pictures and a video of the tit-fuck.

"Send those to me," Charlie told him.

"You got it."

Drew was breathing heavily now, his body rocking faster as he neared climax. Dana squeezed harder and encouraged him.

"Cum for me baby," she said hoarsely. "Cum all over my big tits, like you've wanted to for years."

"Jesus," Drew groaned as he thrust forward one more time. A jet of cum burst from the top of Dana's cleavage, streaking across her right cheek, neck and upper chest. As he thrust again a second pulse hit her chin and throat. Several more, weaker spurts landed on her chest before his climax ebbed. Breathing hard, Drew rolled off Dana and lay on the bed, recovering.

Having watched all of this Charlie and Matt found they were getting hard again.

"I could go again," Charlie said, looking at Matt.

"Same here," Matt answered. "You think she's up for more?"

"Only one way to find out," Charlie said. "We have nothing to lose, and when are we going to get this chance again?"

That settled, they moved to the bed, Matt picking up a box of tissues from the nightstand. Lying down on either side of Dana he offered her the tissues.

"Uh, you have someone's cum on you," he said, wiping up some that was on her hair.

She was flushed from the extended sex session, her breasts and chest bright pink from Drew's cock. "Thank you," she said, taking some of the tissues and wiping the cum off her face. She continued with her chin and chest until she was clean.

"So, are we good now? You guys leaving?"

"See, that's the thing," Charlie told her. "We don't think you kissed us enough yet. I mean, the sex was great, but we expected more kissing."

Dana started to laugh but was cut short by Charlie turning her toward him and kissing her gently. She tried to pull away, but he held her tightly until she started to kiss him back. At that moment the two young men knew they would have her a second time.

Dana didn't want to give in to the kiss, but the feel of Charlie's naked body against hers and the hard cock she felt against her belly weakened her. When he stopped kissing her, she thought there was a chance to wish away the building desire, but he had only stopped so Matt could turn her to him and kiss her. His hands went to her hips and pulled her into his firm body. The feel of his male flesh shot through her mind and triggered renewed desire. Charlie began kissing her neck as his hands ran over her back - it was all too much.

Charlie turned her back toward him again. He began by kissing her, but soon his mouth trailed down her body to her breasts. He cupped them with his hands as his mouth ran over the smooth flesh and then her nipples. As he gently sucked each in turn Dana's desire soared - she wanted someone to take her again, to roughly ravish her with a hard cock!

She was turned again, and now Matt was licking and sucking her breasts, sending waves of pleasure through her. As Matt nursed at her sensitive flesh Charlie lifted her leg over his to open her to him from behind. A hand went to her slit and caressed her there as she felt his cock nestle between the cheeks of her ass, gliding across the flesh there before moving downward. Charlie ran his cock across her pucker and then her slit, making Dana pant in her need. The shaft returned to her ass and played at her opening, teasing her while Matt's hand rolled over her clit.

"Do it," she gasped. "Give me that cock, fuck me!"

"You little slut - you want me to fuck your ass?" Charlie asked, his mouth breathing the words into her ear.

"Yes! God yes!" Dana answered hoarsely.

"My pleasure," Charlie said as he pressed forward with his cock, entering her. Dana's ass was lubricated enough with cum and lube that he was completely in her in just a few thrusts and he began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Dana groaned in pleasure as the young man took her.

Matt was amazed beyond belief at all of this. "You're quite the cock slut, aren't you Mrs. G.? Who would have guessed?"

Dana looked into his eyes, her own clouded with passion. "I think you can call me Dana after tonight," she panted out.

"This is a great position," Matt told her. "I could fuck your mouth, or these rocking tits, or I could take your pussy while Charlie fucks your ass....which would you like?"

Dana moaned. "My pussy, I need you in me.."

Matt shook his head in wonder. "Charlie, roll onto your back," he said. "This lovely MILF wants us to do her together again." Charlie wrapped his arms around Dana and rolled them so he was on his back, making sure he stayed in her in the process. He spread her legs and was pleased to find that he could penetrate her more deeply in this position. Dana moaned as he pumped into her ass from below.

Matt shifted so he was between Charlie's legs - Dana's pussy was wide open to him, waiting to be fucked.

"I can't believe I'm getting to do this," he said as he started to enter her.

"Yes! Fuck me...give me that cock!"

"With pleasure," Matt told her as he pumped his full length into her.

"Yes," Dana moaned. "Give it to me. Give me all of it, fuck me deep."

Matt pushed his cock into her until their bodies met and started fucking in and out of her, matching Charlie stroke for stroke. Dana rocked with them as they took her.

"Oh god, this feels so good," she moaned. "Fuck me...fuck me....fuck me, both of you."

"You love the two of us fucking you, don't you Mrs. G.?" Charlie asked her. "Are you our MILF slut now?"

"I'm yours," Dana gasped. "I'm yours to have...." She stopped in mid-sentence as an orgasm washed over her, making her shake and her breath catch. "To have whenever you're back from school," she finally managed to say.

"You like when I fuck you hard?" Matt asked, picking up the tempo of his thrusts.

"Yes! Fuck me hard with those cocks, both of you!"

"Let's give it to her dude," Charlie encouraged Matt. "Let's make this slut want to come back for more."

"You love it when we call you a slut, don't you?" Matt asked Dana. "You love it when we fuck you in your ass and pussy."

"I.....love.... it," Dana gasped out. "Make me cum again....fuck me!"

Charlie slipped a hand between Dana and Matt and pressed on her clit, rolling his fingers across it. Dana exploded in orgasm, the intensity taking the two young men with her.

"Yeah, filling your ass Dana," Charlie groaned as he emptied his cum into her.

"I'm there too," Matt gasped out. "Take it slut!" He pushed into her deeply as his cock spurted pulses of cum into Dana.

Their climaxes spent, the trio slowly unwound themselves. Matt rolled off Dana and Charlie slid out from under her. Near exhaustion, Dana lay on her back, catching her breath. Drew chose that moment to climb between her legs, his cock hard and ready.

"One more hard cock to go slut," he told her. "I'm not going to be happy until I get to fuck you too." He hooked his arms under Dana's legs and lifted and spread them, opening her to him. There was no need for him to guide himself, her pussy was positioned so his cock lined up perfectly. He moved to her opening and thrust forward, entering her completely.

"Uhhhh," Dana grunted as he drove into her. Drew lifted her legs further, moved so his cock was driving almost straight down into her and began to fuck her hard and fast, pulling his cock almost completely out, then driving it back into her.

"Oh my god," Dana moaned. "Yes! Fuck me hard!"

Drew had no problem with that request, his face a mask of determination as he fucked the beautiful MILF. Dana climaxed from the sheer ferocity of the fucking, her head thrown back and her mouth open in ecstasy. She was finally being taken like she truly needed to be! Drew kept up his efforts for five full minutes, perspiration dripping from his face onto Dana's chest. He finally stiffened and thrust into her, staying there while his cum jetted into her.

"Ahhh...damn....what an epic fuck!" he said hoarsely as he finished. He made a few final thrusts to savor the feel of fucking her and he rolled off. After taking a minute to recover he leaned over to kiss Dana and was rewarded with a passionate kiss from the exhausted MILF.

Charlie and Matt had dressed during that last fuck and went over to kiss Dana as well. She had gone from being their wet teenage dream to an encounter they would never forget. Last to kiss her, Charlie whispered in her ear. "Next time I'd like a blowjob. I never got to feel your lips around my cock."

Dana whispered back, "next time..."

When Drew was done dressing the trio started to leave. Matt asked Dana if she would be OK and she assured him she would, she just needed to rest for a few minutes. Then they were gone.

Dana rested for a few more minutes and was easing her somewhat sore body out of the bed when she heard David calling her name. She answered and he was quickly in the room. His eyes widened when he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed, naked except for her stockings, her body red from rough sex.

"Are you OK?" was his first concern. "What happened here? I went home and you weren't there, so I came back here to check..."

Dana stood unsteadily. "I'm fine dear," she assured him. "I guess the Elvira side of Morticia came out tonight....there were a few guys from Charlotte's high school class here...and....things happened. Did you know I'm a MILF?"

David laughed. "If I were younger, you would be my choice for a MILF. No harm done as long as you're OK, I guess. I brought your coat, so you don't need to dress unless you want to. I'll get the dress and other things." He helped Dana with her coat and guided her down the stairs. Locking the door as they left, they got in the car and drove the two houses to home.

"I was hoping to have some time with Morticia when we got home tonight, but I'm guessing you need a shower and sleep right now. I think you owe me an evening with her. It looks like she's a lot of fun."

Dana laughed. "There are some who would say that after tonight. I promise to make it up to you - I'll wear the dress, as long as you wear that mustache. Did you forget to take it off?"

"I guess I did," David said, feeling his upper lip. "I'm looking forward to that evening."

"Careful what you wish for dear," Dana cautioned him. "Elvira might show up instead, and who knows how kinky she might be. After all, she is the Mistress of the Dark.