Mortuary Murders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

She put her lips down to his penis and began kissing it, one hot burning kiss after another, the demon eagerly licked at the drops of pre cum that formed on the tip.

Scott heard his heart pounding in his ear.

"MMMm," the demon said as she kissed the big cock.

Then she opened her mouth and inserted his dick, she encouraged him to thrust forward and he felt the swollen cock head touch the velvety back of her throat.

Her mouth was as hot as a 425 degree oven, but it didn't seem to be burning his cock, and he quickly started thrusting in and out.

The appreciative moans started coming out of Scott and continued, the hot blow job he was getting was just as good as the ones he'd seen in his erotic dreams.

The demon pulled the cock out and masturbated it hard and fast, then holding the base in her hands leaned her head down over it and began kissing it, her hot kisses were bringing his throbbing cock head to a climax. Scott looked at her, her face was burning with lust, as though it had been tattooed there, he felt like that was odd, vaguely, as many times as she must have done this.

Scott was so turned on that he was close to cumming, Isis must have sensed it, she began running her scaly tongue up and down the shaft, intermixed with kisses and blowing.

Her hot breath felt as good as the scalding kisses, then his cock spasmed, she sensed it and immediately put it in her mouth and began sucking, Scott's thick cum shot out of his erect penis like a gun! She eagerly sucked and swallowed every shot of cum, and continued to suck until she had every drop. Then she gave his spent dick one last grateful kiss.

The demon stood up and panted a little, then she pointed to bed over his shoulder, "You need to rest up."

"Rest up?" Scott replied.

Her arms went around his neck and she kissed his right ear.

She looked at Scott and said, "You need to rest before our fuck."

"Right," he said, and went over to his bed and sat down, the demon followed.

4.

Scott had been fucking Isis the sex demon every day for six months, and the sex had been completely mind blowing, he was stupefied by the experience. He thought about it constantly, at work, at home, everywhere

Now he was charged up totally as he always was before the conjuring ritual began.

Scott went through it and she appeared out of the green smoke as always, the demon leered at him and began posing, as she often did. Then she wrinkled her nose and did something not done before, "What's that smell?" she asked.

The demon stared at him, not looking happy.

"What smell?"

"It smells like perfume, what is it?" Isis asked in an unhappy voice.

"Well, Amber's been here," Scott replied.

"Amber, who's Amber?"

"Amber's my ex girlfriend who's back in town," Scott said.

"And why is she here?" Isis asked petulantly.

"Well, we've sort of gotten back together," Scott replied, feeling something was wrong.

"Okay," the demon said with a puzzled look.

Isis came over to Scott and shoved him back on his bed.

"Are you ready for your fuck?" the demon asked getting on top of him.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, because I'm going to pin your ears back."

5.

Scott was panting and sweaty after having orgasmic sex with his sex demon.

They both stood up for a moment and she began talking.

"I want you to make a sacrifice for me," the sex demon said and looked over at Scott.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'd like you to get me a hand," she said.

"What do you mean a hand?" Scott replied.

"A human hand," Isis replied.

"How am I supposed to do that?" he asked getting exasperated.

"Cut it off and bring it to me," Isis said.

In an instant he went from strong sexual gratification to instant fear, knees knocking together fear.

"I can't do that," he replied.

Isis said, "You better do it, or no more sex for you, and you know what that will do to you don't you?"

"No," he said.

"It will drive you stark raving mad," she said pleasantly.

"I've done it before to disciples who deny me," Isis said.

The demon arched her eyebrows and looked at him triumphantly.

"How in the world do you expect me to get a hand?" Scott asked.

Isis said, "Kill somebody and cut it off of them, you should be used to handling bodies, you're an undertaker."

"Oh Christ!" he exclaimed.

"It needs to be a female hand, young, between eighteen and about forty, the left hand, and don't mention that name in front of me," Isis said.

"I don't think I can do it."

"You can do it, and you will do it, don't you remember you promised to worship me, and build a shrine to me, and I am your goddess, and this is what I want!" she said.

"I didn't know it'd mean this," Scott said morosely.

"Oh you poor dear," Isis replied and pouted with two beautiful lips.

Scott's knees were shaking so badly that he went and sat on his couch.

"You promised to worship me, and this is what I want," the demon said after coming over to where he sat.

"All right," he said with some panic.

"Okay," the demon replied with satisfaction.

Then she put her head down and disappeared into green smoke the way she always did.

6.

Since he had been conjuring Isis and fucking her, she had stopped haunting his dreams and he had gone back to sleeping reasonably well. But not this night, he didn't sleep a wink, what was he going to do? He couldn't kill somebody just to satisfy a succubus. About daylight it came to him, he was alone with the bodies at the funeral home, he would wait until a young woman died, and cut her hand off and keep in formaldehyde. He would hide the arm in the coffin, hopefully nobody would find out about it. Also the Sinclair Funeral Home had branches in other towns in the area, he could volunteer to work at one of them, if no young women came in quickly.

It was risky and insane, but in his mind he had no other choice.

Scott bought a reciprocating saw at the Home Depot to do the amputation of the hand when the time came.

Two days later he had volunteered to work at Sinclair's in Roodhouse and a young girl came in, she had been killed riding on the back of a motorcycle, and was nineteen. He maneuvered to be alone with the corpse.

Sweating profusely and with his blood pressure going through the ceiling he went to work on her, she'd already been embalmed and the hand was stiff and cold.

He was guzzling Irish Whiskey and panting as he did the grisly task of cutting the hand off, he put it in a large jar that he had brought with him and sat down, faint and exhausted.

He got off when he could, and went home, tired beyond belief.

Scott conjured the demon early the next day.

When he gave her the hand, she smiled approvingly as though she were a cute girlfriend receiving a pair of ear rings. It made his stomach drop.

"That's really nice," Isis said.

Scott stared at her.

"This is really great," she said, "but I need you to get a live hand."

"That is a live hand," Scott replied.

"You cut this off a cadaver," Isis said smiling at the disciple.

"I did not!" he said indignantly.

She went over to him, stuck her tail out and wrapped it around his neck, strangling him.

Isis let him breath a little.

"Alright, alright," he said panting.

"Don't try to lie to me," she said pleasantly.

"Okay!" he said as she let him go.

"I'll give you another chance," she said politely, as though they were discussing a birthday present.

"Find a victim and get me a hand," the demon said.

"Okay," Scott replied, his blood turned to ice and his heart raced.

I wonder if I would be better off if I just committed suicide, he thought to himself.

He promised to get her a hand and then the sex session started.

7.

"If I have any chance at all of getting away with this, I better get out of Jeffersonville," Scott said to himself.

He began prowling the public parks of Springfield, looking for a victim, Washington Park seemed to be a good spot, there was a lot of joggers and bike riders.

The first victim had been ten days ago, Scott had left the body in the park, and the police had found it quickly, and the media started going on about 'occult murder', 'satanic killing', the coverage turned Scott's stomach.

When nobody was around he pretended to run into a woman bicycle rider with his car, She looked like she was around twenty five, with dark hair, slim, and was probably one of the numerous clerk type state workers active in Springfield.

She wasn't hurt badly, just put off her bike.

Scott went up to her and pretended to apologize.

When she wasn't looking Scott managed to knock her cold with a large wood stick he had in the car.

As he stabbed the girl in the chest, he cried out, "God forgive me, I don't deserve it, but God forgive me."

He cried when he saw the blood, the sweat and tears ran down his face making a funky wet combination. Scott went back to his car and slumped in the driver's seat, unable to take it anymore. He got a bottle of John Jameson out from behind the seat and began drinking right out of the neck of the bottle.

Then he got out the saw for the next step, outside the car Scott looked at the moon, it was a burnt orange color, he howled at the blood red moon like a banshee.

8.

It was now two and a half years after his trial, and Scott came into the guest area of the Stateville Prison. His face was flatter and he had aged, he also had a scar along his left cheek. The short dark hair was long now.

He came in and briefly sized up his guest, he was a middle aged man with brown hair and a sharp intense face, he was dressed in street clothes.

The man stood up as Scott approached the table, then stuck his hand out.

"I'm Reverend Buchanan," he said.

"How are you Reverend," Scott said shaking his hand.

"Very good," he said.

Scott sat down and then he said, "I don't get too many visitors, my family kind of disowned me after they thought I went nuts."

The Reverend looked down at the two AB tattoos on his arms.

"It's tough in here isn't it," Reverend Buchanan said.

Scott replied, "I thought I'd get death row, but I didn't, they abolished the death penalty in 2011, I'm not a child molester so I got put in general population, I was never in a gang, I was never a racist but here you join the Aryan Brotherhood or the Goddamn blacks and Mexicans eat you alive."

Then he said,"Sorry Father," with the vaguest hint of sheepishness.

"I know what prison's like son," Reverend Buchanan replied.

"I'm sort of a celebrity here," Scott said with more than a little irony, "the brothers call me Spooky."

Scott continued, "Actually I do get visitors, I get black magic types wanting to know how to conjure the demon."

"What do you tell them?" the Reverend asked.

"I tell them to go to hell," Scott said.

Reverend Buchanan said, "That's what I'm here to talk about."

"Yeah?" Scott said carefully.

"I believe what you said at your trial is true, there is a sex demon the way you described it."

"You believe me?" Scott said incredulously.

"I have been studying this for four years and I have found five other cases where men committed crimes after saying they had sex with a succubus," Reverend Buchanan said.

"Wow!" Scott exclaimed.

"The first one I investigated was a man in Kentucky who killed his girlfriend and he said that a female demon had made him do it."

Scott replied, "No kidding."

"And everyone of them described the same female, a blond with horns, extremely pretty, every man I talked to said that," the Reverend said.

The Reverend said, "An individual in Elmhurst killed his cousin after the cousin destroyed his witch sign, which was the conduit to the demon, and he couldn't conjure her for sex anymore."

"This is freaky," Scott said shaking his head.

"The Elmhurst man left a suicide note, but then didn't commit suicide, he ran off and the police haven't found him yet but that note talked about this succubus," Reverend Buchanan said.

"Wow!" Scott exclaimed.

The Reverend said, "I even spoke with three guys who claimed that they had sex with this succubus and she didn't try to force them to commit crimes, it's very strange."

Then Reverend Buchanan paused, looked at Scott and then said, "I believe that this is a spirit that goes back to ancient Egypt, that it is some incarnation of the Egyptian Goddess Isis, somehow brought over to the dark side, someway or other it speaks various languages and appears modern, I don't know."

Scott said, "I had sex with her every day for over six months but she didn't really get tough until my girlfriend and I got back together, I didn't think much about it at the time, but later I wondered if that had something to do with it."

The Reverend got a grim look, he said, "I'm convinced she killed one man."

"What?"

"This man was found strangled, and yet the police couldn't figure out how, it wasn't a rope, but it wasn't human fingers either, this demon has a tail doesn't she?" he asked.

Scott said, "Oh sure, she could easily kill somebody with her tail, she has tremendous strength, she threw me clear across my room onto a bed with her tail once."

"Merciful God," the Reverend said.

The Reverend said, "I wrote something for you, and I asked the guards if I could give it to, would you look at it?"

"Sure."

Reverend Buchanan gave Scott a hand written piece of paper.

"Would you read it out loud?" the Reverend asked.

"Okay," Scott replied and began reading, "in the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit I asked that demons and other unclean spirits be driven out of my mind, body, and soul, and that Jesus will come in. I say that I am sorry for my crimes and ask God to forgive me for them. I ask the all mighty to heal the victims of my crimes."

"Pretty simple isn't?" the Reverend asked.

"Yeah," Scott said.

"If you would, I'd like to read this out loud every day, once a day," the Reverend said.

"Yeah, okay," Scott replied.

Reverend Buchanan said, "I believe that what happened to you and these other men is an addiction, as much as it a demonic possession, and that you'll need to work daily to overcome it, to turn your back on it, and if you will read prayer out loud every day, it will help."

"I think you're right Reverend."

"You don't have an Ouija board do you," Reverend Buchanan asked.

"I did have one, that's how I summoned Isis," Scott said, "but I threw it out after the cops came after me."

"Good, I was going to tell you that if you had one to destroy it, and get rid of any other demonic devil worshiper type paraphernalia."

Scott smiled faintly, he said, "You know Isis told me that I would go crazy after having sex with her if the sex stopped, and I did have terrible psychotic episodes, but I haven't gone out of my mind, I have this terrible longing for her, she was so sexy that it's hard to even describe but I became horribly bitter after the things that I did, and I finally stopped conjuring her."

The Reverend said, "It sounds to me like you're coming to grips with it."

Reverend Buchanan stood up, "I'm going to take off, I'll come back and see you again if you'd like, part of my ministry is counseling men in prison."

"Sure Reverend, that'd be good."

Scott went back to his cell and taped the piece of paper that the Reverend had given him to the wall.

"One day at a time," he said.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12