Mosquito Bites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," my face was hot. I desperately wanted to escape. I took another step without looking back

"Will you feel them?" There was a new tone of cheeky confidence in her voice. I think I preferred it when she was crying.

"I can't. That would be so wrong," My mouth said, but my stupid legs had stopped walking of their own accord.

"You've touched my arm before though?" She wheedled.

"Yes, but..."

"And my leg? My stomach?"

"Not deliberately. Certainly not since we were little."

"Your hands touched my butt earlier. When you shoved me."

"And I said I was sorry. But, it's not the same."

"What difference does it make? It's just some of your skin touching some of my skin. It doesn't matter where those parts are, does it?" She took a step closer to me.

"I think it does."

She stepped closer again. I failed entirely to move. She was only an arm's length away.

"It's nothing, Vic. Think of yourself as a doctor giving an opinion. Will you just tell me if they feel too small? Will you tell me if you think I should get them, you know," she mouthed the next word, "enlarged."

"No Joy," my voice whined with reluctance. But, it was feigned reluctance. I was worried about what might happen if I let this go any further. I was starting to have strange thoughts about Joy. They were dark thoughts and I was scared to let them float to the surface of my mind for fear of what it would do to my relationship with my sister, with my family.

But Joy seemed to be growing in confidence, probably because, as I stood half-turned in the doorway, my erection was still painfully in evidence. She'd snuck so close to me now I could feel the heat coming off her bare flesh. I watched in a hypnotic stupor, unable to look away. Unwillingly, I took in more infatuating details, like her slightly protruding navel. An unbidden thought of what it would feel like to prod that little button with my tongue flashed across my thoughts. I dismissed it, but it was immediately replaced with the observation that her weeks at camp had left her with the crisply defined tan lines of her one-piece swimsuit. Most of her skin had a healthy bronze tint. But, where her swimsuit had covered her she was still a virginal, unspoiled white.

I was a rabbit facing down a stalking predator, hoping stillness would be my camouflage. I knew it had failed when her hand closed on mine. Her hand was cool with a bird-bone lightness and fragility. With surprising strength that hand guided mine up towards her chest. I say it was strong because surely I must have resisted? Yet she did not seem to put in any effort to raise my hand and place it in such a way as to encircle her hillock of flesh.

The first thing I felt was the shock of her body heat, contrasted with her cool hand. Next, I was surprised by the luxurious softness of her breast. Barely rising above her ribcage, I'd expected perhaps to feel the hardness of bone beneath. But this was all pillowly, springy flesh of pliable goodness. I felt my hand tighten involuntarily into a cup shape to cover the petal softness of her skin.

"Well?" She demanded, pushing out her chest a little, as if that might improve my ability to form an opinion. It certainly did, it helped me confirm just how perfect her little titties were.

"Good," I groaned slightly, "They feel really good. Just.." I couldn't help myself then, without volition I found my thumb and forefinger closing on her nipple and giving her tender pink flesh the barest pinch. I did not know human skin could be so soft. My fingers pressed into the shallow flesh and she gave a small gasp as I found myself giving her nub the gentlest of tugs.

I was horrified by my body's betrayal but, to be fair, hers was equally traitorous. I felt her nipple stiffen between my fingers and saw her teeth bite down on her bottom lip.

"They're really not that bad?" She prompted.

I nodded slowly, my eyes transfixed in disbelief at where my fingers were now rolling my sister's pert bud between them. The problem I was having with dry mouth now seemed to be cured and, if anything, I was having trouble trying to slow down my salivary glands as I mumbled, "Promise me you'll never try to make these bigger."

She gave a shy giggle, twisting at the waist, clearly enjoying the effect her body was having on mine.

"They're okay then?" her expression was endearingly sincere. I suddenly became incredibly aware of just how close we were to each other. I could smell the scent of her hair. Worse than that, over a minute must have passed and I was still blatantly groping my sister's breast. "Would a guy get turned on by them?"

"I'm sure a guy would," I stressed the words 'a guy.'

"A guy? What about you?"

Shit, she saw through my cunning misdirect. "Joy, you're my little... Oh my!" I was taken completely by surprise as I felt a hand come to rest on my crotch. Her hand. My cock was rock hard and there was no doubt she could feel every inch of it through the fabric of my pajamas. Even in my state of shock I still did not let go of her breast.

"This is just from little old me?"

"Um," I hesitated over the right answer to give here. I knew it was too late to blame it on the porn now. Added to that was the fog of confusing thoughts towards my sister which now clouded my mind.

Before I could think of an adequate excuse, any excuse, she wrong-footed me again, asking, "Can I see it?"

"Huh?"

"Can I see your...you know?" Her eyes dipped down and then lingered on where her hand was gripping me. "I've never seen a real one. I thought, maybe... since we're sharing and all," Her glance moved to where, for the life of me I cannot explain why, I was still groping her chest. And I do mean, groping. Finding no resistance, and freed from the control of my stupefied brain, my hand had begun to massage slow circles into my sister's breast tissue.

"Joy?" My thoughts were slowed (I blame the volumes of blood being diverted away from my brain). I was still uncertain what was actually happening and I was in two minds about whether I wanted it to stop.

"Just a peek?" She pushed out her bottom lip in a pretty pout and I found, though my mind screamed, "No!" my body was entirely failing to respond. That was how, before I knew it, her slim little hand was tugging the cords loose on my pajama pants. Again, not a muscle in my body responded. All it did manage was an involuntary nervous giggle as her hand slipped down and cupped my manhood.

Yup, her hands were still cold.

There I was with my sister, who I'd always assumed was probably destined to be a virgin married to Jesus, with her fingers wrapped around my junk and it was the greatest thing I'd ever felt. She pulled it out into the open and gave it a lengthy appraisal. I could not look at her face, terrified at what would happen if we made eye contact.

"It's pretty big," She cooed. I risked a glance down. Yup, that was very definitely my bare cock in the hand of my little sister. I had not hallucinated that. "Are they all that big?"

"Dunno," I grunted, "The only other ones I've seen have been in porn, and I have a feeling those guys skew the average somewhat."

Skew the average somewhat?! My mind was definitely having a meltdown.

"It's, er, what's the word you used... Oh yeah, 'nice," She giggled.

"Cool. Cool. Cool... cool," I sounded anything but, "So, was it what you expected?"

"I guess. I was expecting it to be... I don't know, really. I've heard they were gross looking, but yours is..."

"Nice?" I offered this time.

"You should be a poet." She was still holding my dick. My sister was still holding my dick! I was not sure things could get more awkward and then she asked, "Do you touch it while you are watching porn?"

"Joy," I tried to sound exasperated. I know I should have stopped her, but it felt so good to have her hold me like that. I found myself willing her to stroke me, just a little. Purely for educational purposes.

"Do you do it like this?" My wish was granted and she gave my dick a hard tug. I cried out, my knees almost buckling, and she said, "Sorry. Was that wrong?"

"This is wrong. So wrong. I mean, not that," I motioned to her hand, "But this," unhelpfully, I motioned to her hand again, only with more emphasis. "Look," I laughed nervously, "Maybe we should just stop right here, go our separate ways and pretend this never happened?"

"I'll let go when you let go," She smiled up at me. I looked to see what she meant.

"Shit. Sorry!" I found that, while I had been understandably preoccupied, my second hand had joined the first. I hated my hands. My hands were devious assholes who were going to get me into deep, deep shit. Each one was now massaging one of her little mounds.

"Why? I'm not sorry. That feels so good."

"Oh, God."

"Just relax, I'm only curious. I can't talk to anyone about this stuff and it's not like we're hurting anyone. Just show me what boys like. I might not have the right kind of body to please a man, but maybe there are other things I can learn. Will you show me?"

"I can't," I began, but trailed off into a groan as she squeezed down on my shaft.

"Was that better?"

"Stop, Joy, you really shouldn't."

"It was like this, wasn't it?" She squeezed again and I had to stop talking to stifle another moan. I moved to cover her hand with mine but all I managed to do was tighten her grip and slow down the next attempt she made to stroke my cock. This just made it all the more pleasurable. "Oh, like that" She nodded, watching my expression change, even the attentive student.

"No, Joy, I'm not showing how to... Oooh," I broke off again as she began to stroke my length slowly but firmly.

"Okay, so that's it. See, I'm learning so much already."

My automaton thumb, meanwhile, found her nipple again and was rubbing it in rough circles. "That feels wonderful," She sighed as she worked my cock, "I like to play with them. They're so sensitive. But it feels, like, a million times better when you do it. Mmm."

Perhaps because I was already primed from my porn session, or else it was the wrongness of having my own sister give me a handjob, either way, I was on a hair-trigger. Realizing this, I tried to halt Joy's hand with my own and opened my mouth to stop her, but all that came out was another pained groan. The additional pressure from my hand proved to be my undoing. A hot, wet load of sticky cum shotgunned out of my cock and splattered my sister's flat stomach. She squealed appreciatively but it was so unexpected neither of us had time to react. I could only stoop over her petite form from the cramps of pleasure and spray salvo after salvo of my seed all over her belly and booty shorts. She just stood there in a mute state of shock as I coated her lower half in a thick, white glaze.

"Whoa," Joy laughed.

"Shit."

"Does it always do that?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's so warm."

"Oh, God. I'm so fucking sorry."

"And sticky."

"Oh shit. What have I done?"

"That was not at all what I was expecting."

"Christ. What have I done? Fuck. Mom is going to have an aneurysm. Shit! Dad is going to cut my dick off."

"Oh relax, they won't find out. We were just experimenting, remember? That was fun." She grinned widely and a pink flush bloomed on her cheeks.

"Christ, Joy. Look at what I did to you."

She looked down at her body and tutted softly, saying, "You certainly did make a mess. These will have to go in the wash for a start." At that, she hooked her thumbs into her shorts and asked, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Huh?"

"I guess it's only fair, since I've seen yours," She giggled again and then tugged down her sleep shorts.

Yup, Joy was now completely naked. I just openly goggled at my sister's pussy. She'd still been my kid sister in my mind up until this point but the sight of that tidy thatch of pubic hair above her puffed-up pussy lips made me completely recalibrate that view.

"Such a messy boy," she muttered, using her shorts to dab up the smears of my semen still on her stomach and thighs. Realizing I was staring at her, she paused and gave me a curious look, asking, "What?"

"Shit, Joy. I just came on you. This is a pretty big deal."

"Only if you make that way. I can't help but think of it as a compliment. A very sticky compliment, but I appreciate the vote of confidence." She gave me a sly look and then asked, "Seeing we''ve already gone this far, would you look at my ass?"

"Your ass?" I was flabbergasted. I was still feeling ashamed, trying to cover up my waning cock and now Joy was asking me to check out her ass?

"Is it too flat?" She turned as she asked and presented her slender bottom to me.

"Um," I couldn't stop myself looking now. I was in far too deep. In clothes, her butt seemed to lack definition but naked it was fantastic. What it lost in sheer mass it made up for in toned pertness. It was the ass of an athlete, muscular and so tight I'm surprised she didn't bounce back up every time she sat down.

"It's good," I managed, "I don't see any problems."

"It is?" She sounded relieved. "But, what does he think?" She pointed to my covered crotch.

"Oh, uh, I'm sure he would like it. He just can't get excited again. Not so soon after what... you know."

"Oh," she actually sounded a little offended.

"But it is a very decent butt. A plus. I mean, I'm sure other guys would think so. It's cute," I finished lamely.

"Okay," she brightened. Growing bashful again she said l, "Can I ask you another personal question?"

"Why not," I rolled my eyes skyward.

"Did it feel really good when I touched it?"

"Uh,"

"Because when I touch myself," her cheeks reddened and she indicated down to her crotch, "It feels so nice. All tingly. Is it like that for guys too?"

"I guess. In the beginning, at least." Then it kind of grows." It is surprising the candor you feel when you've just ejaculated all over your little sister.

"Grows?"

"Gets stronger. Until it, kind of, explodes."

"Explodes?!" Her blue eyes widened.

"Yeah, I mean, you got the full show there. Live. From the splash zone."

Fortunately, she ignored my Shamu reference and mused, "Oh, I guess it's different for girls."

"Not really," I said without thinking. "Just not quite so messy."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you never had an orgasm? Like the kind of explosion I said?"

She shook her head sadly.

"Oh."

There was an uncomfortable silence during which I made some subtle movements toward the door. I was almost out when she blurted out, "Will you teach me?"

"Teach you?"

"About orgasms. I know about them, I just don't think I've ever had one. How do you know?

"You just know, trust me."

"I do, trust you, that is. That's why I'm asking."

I was digging myself in deep here.

She continued, "It's just, it kind of felt like you knew what you were doing when you were playing with my nipples."

"I wasn't playing with them. I was helping you... helping you..." I stopped talking because Joy had climbed up onto her bed and was busy spreading her legs. The fucking sexiest set of legs I'd ever seen that came together at the prettiest little pussy on planet Earth. Maybe Satan was real? He certainly knew how to fuck with a sinner like me.

"See," she began, touching a finger to the top of her slit, just above where the dark pink lips were parted to reveal a tiny hole, shiny with moisture, "When I touch myself here it feels amazing. I could play with it all day. But am I doing it right?"

She drew a slow circle around the small fleshy button while I stared on, unable even to blink. It was the most darling pussy I had ever seen. So delicate and ripe, the voices in my head were calling for me to taste it.

"Mmm," her mouth formed a thin-lipped smile of indulgence as she stroked the sensitive spot.

"I can't... Joy."

"He seems to like it," She grinned, her eyes only open a slit.

"I.. What? God damn it," I looked down to see my cock was back up to attention, "How is that even possible? Fuck you, you traitor."

"Here, you try," her voice had grown husky.

"Wha-" I hadn't realized my body had been creeping closer to the bed, no doubt led by my dick which appeared to be leading me in some sort of sick, perverted version of water-dowsing. It brought me so close that Joy had taken my hand in hers before I realized. "I-" I knew I had no power to resist now, so I folded with pathetic self-discipline and limply let her draw my fingers down to join hers in a slippery tangle.

"This is the spot," she cooed, rubbing my digits through slick flesh, "Can you feel that little bump? Rub that for me." I strongly felt that she was overplaying her innocence of her own body by this point. Did I care? I did not.

The feel of her, the soft squelch of her liquid lust, it was all too much for my overloaded brain. I found myself complying meekly and, as her face eased into an expression of comfortable pleasure, I found myself working harder to please her.

How I'd ended up here after waking up on a very ordinary Sunday morning, I still had no idea. But my conscience was definitely losing the battle. The devil himself could have been waiting in the doorway for me, pitchfork in hand, and I would no longer have cared. Never in my life had I seen anything so sexy as my sister, legs splayed on the bed, her free hand pulling at a hardened nipple, and my very own fingers stroking through her molten sex.

"It feels so different when you do it. It feels better. So much better," her head lolled back on her bed as she spoke.

Propriety out the window, I figured I could not make things much worse by going even further. My hand making slurpy circles in her syrupy nook, I crawled up onto the bed with her. Those little tits. They had cast a spell on me. They were so perfect they were practically begging me for it. Tentatively I leaned down and placed a kiss on her areola. It was softer than any lip. Her back arched at the touch and she gave a little snort that let me know I had found the right spot.

I realized then that her hand had left mine and I was teasing her clit all by myself. But by then I had encircled the entirety of her nipple with my mouth and was running my tongue over it in a most un-brotherly way. It was safe to say that I was committed to the incest pact we had unwittingly drawn up together.

Joy writhed on the bed as I toyed with her. My cock was even more engorged than before and I don't think she had any more doubts about just how fucking sexy I found her.

I was lapping with increasing vigor when she gave a grunt of surprise, before breathily saying, "That's really good. Really really really good. Keep doing that. More of that. Whatever you're doing, do a lot more of it, and don't stop. Don't you fucking stop!"

I didn't. I closed my eyes, put my head down, and obeyed wholeheartedly and with a song in my heart. My hand was a sloppy blur while my tongue lashed at her raw nipple. Her breathing had turned to soft squeaks, getting higher and closer together until finally, they stopped.

Everything stopped. Time stopped.

I opened one eye, my lips still locked tight around her breast, and saw her mouth was wide open in a rictus smile, but no sound came out of it. Her whole body was so stiff that I probably could have picked her up by any point on it and carried her like a board.

Yup, I had definitely found the right spot.

Her body crumbled in a cascade of shudders which shook her from her head down to her toes. I could feel the wall of muscle beneath my fingers stiffen then relax in rapid succession as her body climaxed hard around my fingers. I kept my movements slow and soft, teasing out a long, wracking orgasm that, if it felt as good as it looked, should be in a record book somewhere.

As her body finally released the tension I'd been winding into her she finally managed little gasps that were as much to do with getting air back into her lungs as they were out of lingering pleasure. Her tiny nipples were hard as beads under my tongue. She dug fingers into my hair and crushed my head to her chest. There was hardly any padding, stretched out flat as she was. I could feel her rib bones against my cheeks. Yet that just made me even harder for her. These tiny little tits with their radio-telescope-level sensitivity were the sexiest thing I had ever experienced.