Mosquito Bites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I said, softer this time. "Are you...?"

"I'm not taking the pill, if that's what you mean." There was no concern in her sleepy voice though. "Never had a need...Until now." She gave a kittenish yawn, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm safe."

"Pretty sure?" I hugged her to me. Mortified as I was with myself, I did not want to let her go.

"Sure as I can be."

That was almost, but not quite good enough for me. We would definitely revisit this later. Possibly with a visit to a pharmacist afterward. A pharmacist in another town. No, another state. Taking a calming breath I said, "We can never do that again."

"Awww," Her head turned up to me and she had that puppy dog pout on her face again that made my heart squeeze in my chest.

"I mean. We can't take a risk like that again. As for this..." I stroked her compact back muscles, "Shit. I don't know, Joy. I don't even know what we just did. What did we just do, Joy?"

"You were just comforting me about my insecurities."

"Oh. Did I?"

She gave me a wide grin and said, "More than you will ever know." Then she punctuated it with a peck on my lips. "And you were teaching me."

"Was I? It felt like you were the one doing the teaching, Joy. My god. You are incredible."

"Thank you. You weren't too bad yourself. Maybe, if you're up for it I could teach you a little more?"

"Christ." I moaned as my gaze traveled down her lithe, nude form, "This can only end badly."

"Catastrophically," she agreed with a nod and a grin, "There's no doubt. But, as someone once told me, sometimes bad shit happens. You don't have to go around making it other people's problem."

"Really, Who said that? He sounds both wise and handsome."

"Meh," she mumbled into my chest, "he was just some idiot. I can't really remember. But he did have a cock that was... hmm. How can I describe it?"

"Was it huge?" I offered.

"No, not that wasn't it."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it was huge? How about gigantic? Unequalled? Mind-blowing?"

She shook her head drowsily.

With a sigh, I finally relented and said, "Nice?"

"That was it," her eyes were closed but I saw a flash of her teeth as she grinned, "Nice." As she finished I felt her hand creep down and close around my flaccid manhood. My, until very recently, flaccid manhood.

"So nice."

I swore again, a pulse of renewed life beating in my shaft. When I looked at her face again I found my entire view filled by her shockingly blue eyes. They were wide open and as awake as my manhood. I would have cursed again but her lips were on mine then and we were kissing again. Long, slow, and deep.