Mosquito Bites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flopping back on the bed Joy sighed, "That was... that was..." she made the sound of an explosion and used her hands to illustrate a rolling mushroom cloud. I grinned, prouder of myself than I'd ever been. Joy lay still, legs spread wide. Her lower body now a sticky mess of our combined juices.

"Wow," She grinned at me in that way that reminded me of the kid sister she had been so recently. That smile faded though when she saw my expression. A great deal had changed while she had been away on her short journey of self-discovery. What she saw in me now was a pure, unquenchable lust. Possibly some love too? This was all very new to me. She had far surpassed her original goal to simply be noticed. I was infatuated, burning with desire for her.

Her long lashes parted and her hooded eyes met mine. Something flashed between us. A message was passed. An understanding. It was like we reached out across the great void of the universe that separates all human minds and for the first time I knew beyond certainty we were sharing the same thought. The same desperate desire.

"Hellfire, here I come!" My mind cheered as I crawled like a ravenous lion up the bed. The languidness in Joy's body evaporated and her head rose off the pillow as I reached her. We stared deep into each other's eyes, our faces almost touching. Our breathing mixed, hot and thick with need.

We hovered on the precipice long enough to be reassured that each of us was as committed to this as the other. Then, together, we plunged into the unknown. My lips melted into hers. Warm, wet tongues slid over each other. Arousal prickled every inch of our skins. Where our bodies brushed together fires kindled. Joy moaned into my open mouth.

My sister and I were naked in all the ways that counted and open mouth kissing on her bed. I could feel my cock tracing sticky whorls in the residue of cum I had basted on her flat tummy. I felt Joy's hands tug on my pajama pants. We combined our efforts and, our lips never breaking for an instant, we managed to wrangle them the rest of the way off and onto the floor. I threw a leg over Joy and dug roughly for the hem of her crop top, where it was rolled up to under her armpits. I broke our kiss just long enough to whip it up and over her head. Then I dove back into our kiss before either of us could take a moment to consider what was happening. We really were naked now and my hands groped at the barely existent mounds on her chest. I thumbed her hard nipples and she groaned loudly. Her little tits were the most sensitized and highly responsive I had ever encountered. "God, I love these little titties," I growled through my teeth as she kissed along my jawline.

Her hands found my cock which was aching with rigidity. One small, soft hand cupped my balls while the other stroked my shaft. I flamed with an urgent need for her like I had never felt before. I was drowning in the feel of her body, her scent, her everything.

"Joy. Oh, God. Joy." I mumbled, barely coherent, into her ear.

"I want you. I need you, big brother." Those last words almost tipped me over the edge right then. It made what we were doing that much more thrilling. She pulled my head down and in a hoarse whisper stated, "I want you to be my first."

My eyes shot open. I stopped my animal pawing of her petite body and gaped at her. She was looking at me through her heavy-lidded eyes again, a smile turning up those sexy lips of hers. I had no words but she read my expression and said, "Yeah. I want it to be with someone I love. You're the first one to ever appreciate me, not just for my looks but for who I am. I'm so horny for you, Vic. Please be my first."

"Joy, I..." I began to protest. I would be lying if I said that this was not on my mind when I climbed up onto the bed but now, faced with the reality of piercing my virgin sister, I balked. Kissing, mutual masturbation, heavy petting, all of these were dangerous enough. I'd been fully prepared for sex, but had not paused to think that she might still be a virgin. Of course, she was a virgin though, she wasn't mature enough to...

I looked down the length of her body, writhing with need for me. No, she was definitely mature enough. She was all woman, no matter what those idiots on camp said. But being her first, her only? That was a lot of pressure to put on a brother.

Joy had wriggled her body up the bed while I continued to gawp like an idiot, caught between conflicting desires. The desire to ravish her beautiful body and once more feel all the pleasure I could give her, and the desire to keep her my innocent unspoiled little sister. The latter was surely my duty as an older brother. The former was all I wanted in the entire universe right then.

Fortunately, Joy broke the deadlock for me. She grabbed my cock hard in a tight fist and dragged it impatiently to her hot, wet slit. "Fuck," I swore, feeling my defenses crumbling as the heat of her kissed my tip.

"Don't think about it, Vic. Just take me. I need you inside me so bad. Come on." Her inexpert hand fumbled my dick near her too-tight entrance. My mind was still working over all the implications of this problem, but my body was already leaning in towards its target.

I was fighting against it, but knew I was losing when I let my legs make the clumsy reshuffle with hers to position my body between her spread thighs. And by spread, I mean wide. I was discovering all the wonders that came with Joy's compact physique. Racing to the top of an already extensive list now was the flexibility of a gymnast. Her small mound stood out proudly with her knees splayed out so far they actually rested on the bedspread.

I probably should have fought it harder. A better man might have resisted, but Joy had wrapped herself around my mind and heart. With her legs, she had also wrapped herself around my body and was drawing me in, inch by inch

So it was that she carefully guided the tip of my painfully stiffened erection into the top of the funnel which now formed the center of all my desires. She gasped as my dick came to rest in the soft folds surrounding her drum-tight entrance. At her insistence, I slowly let my weight descend on her. Her cunt was like a clenched fist. My dick compressed and then bent as it strained to thread the needle of her virginity.

Small pale hands scrabbled at my shoulders before curling into claws and sinking painfully into my flesh. But her legs kept my body pushing into hers. The resistance grew and grew until I felt one of our bodies would surely break. Then, suddenly, something gave and she cried out as, in a moment of sharp pain, I pierced her precious vagina. It was like finding an aperture into heaven. That small part of me (but not that small) that passed through was in a new realm of purest, ethereal bliss.

Sadly, it was not the same for her. As I punched through her virginity I felt her body clench around me. The pressure on my cock was almost unbearable, but so good. Her beautiful face, no longer placid, had twisted into an expression of pain. "I can stop," I groaned into her ear, not sure I actually could.

Sudden fear of the agony I was causing her made me want to retreat but her body clamped down on me. "No," eventually managed to get out. She made a fist of her hand and punched my shoulder a few times. "No," she hissed again, "Keep going, I'll be fine."

"I don't want to hurt you, Joy. We can stop. We don't have to do this." My hard-wired horror at the social norms we were transgressing here returned with full force. Had I really just broken my sister's hymen? When I did reach the lowest level of hell they would probably hand me a shovel and tell me to keep digging.

"Just..." she bared her teeth, grabbed my ass with her hands and shoved me into her right up to the hilt. Her head rolled back and her mouth opened in a silent scream. She made even this seem sexy as hell.

Her sheath was so tight it felt like I was caught in a trap. A very warm, incredibly pleasant trap. I swore softly. I had never felt anything even close to the pleasure I was getting having my little sister wrapped around me. Her arms pulled me tight to her chest. I could feel her nipples, hard as pebbles, crushed between us. Gradually the rising tide of doubt and fear subsided. Joy was okay, I hadn't hurt her, not permanently, and this felt too good to deny.

"My God, Joy," I gasped, trying, and failing to put what I was feeling into words, "This feels. You feel. Fuck..."

"Just hold still a moment," she breathed, "Just let me... I just need a moment."

"Take as long as you need. If you want to stop, just say it. Okay?" It felt so good to be inside her that I could have stayed like that all day. The entirety of my cock was encased in her. The head of it had to be mashing up against the neck of her vagina, forcing it to stretch and accommodate my length.

She nodded, teeth gritted. We cuddled like that for a while on her bed until gradually I felt her muscles start to relax. When I raised my head to ask if she was feeling better she startled me by kissing my open mouth. My remaining doubts fled as her hands dug into my hair and she was suddenly sucking on my tongue hungrily. She grew more animated as her body acclimatized to my length and girth. Nevertheless, I ceded all control to her. The kiss became our universe. There was no need for us to move. Our hands explored each other's forms while our tongues wrangled for territory. Gradually, of their own accord, our bodies began to press and grind, desperate to find ways to increase the contact area between our skins. This led, almost imperceptibly to me slowly stirring inside her.

Her passage was tight and would have clung to me but for her oily arousal. It felt like a soapy fist was trying, but was never quite able, to get a grip on my cock. It was a very pleasant sensation and I was quite happy to let it go on for as long as she needed. I waited patiently until she began to rock her pelvis gently against mine. Only then did I risk easing myself out of her an inch or two. Her body sucked at me, apparently reluctant to let me go, but her narrow hips now had the leverage to thrust against me. The strokes on my shaft were short and glacial in pace, but all the more arousing for it. At least I didn't shame myself by blowing my load twice in quick succession. Besides, moving slowly like this gave me time to stare into her eyes, to recognize how beautiful she truly was.

Unexpectedly, laughter bubbled out of me. I couldn't help it.

"What?" Joy asked, stopping the rolling motion of her hips, her face rapidly draining of color, as if anticipating an insult. Those campers really had done a number on her self-confidence.

"Nothing," I said, still chuckling, "I think I just got it though. Why they were so mean to you."

"What?" Her breath was warm and scented like fruit. I could feel the vibrations of her voice on my skin.

"I see it now. I didn't before because you're... you know," I glanced down to where my cock was still embedded in her slit and said in a whisper, "My sister." It was her turn to giggle and I continued, "They're jealous, Joy."

"Huh?"

"You are gorgeous. Like the drop-dead kind. I didn't notice it before, because you're my bratty younger sibling..."

"Hey!" She playfully slapped my shoulder.

"And you don't see it because, well, you're an idiot."

"You're really not helping yourself here."

"But you are, Joy. To doubt yourself. Have you seen you? I have. All of you, and you are without equal. They want to bring you down because you make them feel insecure about themselves."

"But..."

I cut her off, "Why do you think they made fun of your chest?" She held my gaze but did not answer, so I did it for her, "Because there is literally nothing else they could find wrong with you."

"Really?" she perked up.

My head bobbed emphatically, warming to my explanation, "You are off the charts, Joy. Jesus, your face, your athletic body, your tight little ass..."

"Just my tits then?" she gave a rueful head shake.

"No, they got that wrong too. I love your tits." She gave a dismissive scoff. I felt I might lose her then so I took her by the chin, looked her right in the eyes so she could see how earnest I was being, and repeated, "I fucking love them." I placed my hand around one and pinched it until I had the hardened nipple between my fingers. Her back automatically arched at my touch. "They're so responsive and they look perfect on you."

She was writhing under the attention but I suspected she still wasn't convinced. "Seriously, Joy. These are the most beautiful tits in the world. Other tits look like distended udders in comparison. Just think, when all the other girls have grown up and their tits are bouncing off their knees yours will still be perky perfection." I craned my neck and kissed her right on the tip of the nipple I was pinching. She cooed softly. I used my tongue to toggle it up and down like a switch. Her discomfort seemed to recede the more I played with those blessed little titties of hers so I focused all my attention on them. I let my dick occupy her tiny pussy and devoted myself to worshipping her cruelly neglected bosom. Apparently, it was the right thing to do because it awoke the lust-freak hidden within her. She writhed in my arms, wantonly rubbing her nipples across my face. Offering them up to be sucked with a force I felt sure had to border on painful.

Her petite body fit so perfectly in my arms. While I suckled on her perfect tiny mounds the rhythm of her hips gradually began to increase and I met them with thrusts of my own. Most of her discomfort having passed, Joy seemed to be finding the pleasure in the friction between our two bodies again.

The feeling of her slender form beneath me, the wringing tightness of her virgin pussy and those wide, trusting blue eyes staring up at me, it was all too much. I thought I knew what sex was. I thought I knew what love was. But, Joy was showing me that what I had was an ant's perspective on the universe. It was as if some God had reached down, pulled back the veil, and shown me the true depth and variety of the infinite. My poor mind was melting with the sheer magnitude of it.

We clung to each other like survivors, fearful that the pleasure and love we were feeling might come to an end. We rolled around in her bed, tossing the covers all over the place, trying to merge our bodies even more completely. When we kissed now it was with bruising desperation. I let my hands appreciate her body in a way that my eyes and brain had so grievously failed to do my entire life. I found all the hidden curves and sculpted lines and reveled in the knowledge that they belonged to me alone.

As we continued, her tension gradually dissipated, along with her crippling self-doubt. I lost all track of time until I found her on top of me. She was astride me now, her body feather-light, her hands on my shoulders and her tongue in my mouth. Then she shifted, throwing her hair back and moaning. She was riding cowgirl on my shaft, her hands pressing on my thighs to give her the leverage she needed to ascend it before settling back down to its base.

My unquestionable wonder at her physical form must have finally sunk into her consciousness because she now had the poise of a goddess, her body on full display as it devoured my cock over and over. I happily let her dictate the rhythm. It left my mind, and hands (we were friends once more) free to stroke up the pronounced muscles of her belly. I loved her little outie belly button and lazily toyed with it as I watched the crunch and grind of her abdominals. I caressed her tits, pinching and tugging at her nipples, making her body jerk and eliciting loud groans from her throat.

Her plump pussy was proudly on display, lips gasping around my prick. I rubbed a thumb through the slick folds. "Feels... so.. good," she mumbled between panting breaths. I could feel the hard nub of her pleasure center bobbing up to be satisfied.

"So good," I agreed. "Joy?"

She closed her eyes, her hips swiveling around the pivot point of my dick and answered dreamily, "Yeah?"

"I'm close." That was an understatement. My balls were simmering, verging on boiling over.

"Just," her face grimaced with pleasure, "Just a little more." One of her hands closed on mine, forcing it deeper into her dribbling crevice.

"Joy, it's your first time," I tried to explain. I was desperate to climax now. Any second I would detonate inside her. "I don't think... not on your first time..." my thoughts trailed off as she hunched over me and impaled her body on my cock in a series of increasingly desperate slaps of flesh on flesh. Her fingers were now also digging into her tender sex, mine seemed to be in the way as much as they were assisting her.

"Joy!" I cried out a warning. I had no chance of holding out against this onslaught.

"Com..." she breathed out. "C-c-c-coming."

I couldn't believe it. My gorgeous sister, in the process of losing her virginity, was actually climaxing on my dick. The surprise alone held back my own orgasm by a few precious seconds. As before, her body locked up in a series of intense muscular spasms. Watching from my perspective below was like watching the majesty of a meteor shower. I could see the pleasure ripple through her knotted belly muscles. Her elfin face, contorted by rapturous agony, had never looked more lovely. She held out against the waves of bliss that battered her small frame for as long as she could before finally crumpling around her strobing fingers. Her free fist punched down onto my chest to stop her complete collapse but I barely felt it. Her thighs clamped down on my hips and she made involuntary bucking motions as her dying muscle spasms clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed. Her fluttering passage continued to milk my tortured cock long after her peak.

"I can't hold it, Joy. I need to pull out," my voice was desperate.

"Don't," she gasped, teetering over to land with her forearms on my chest.

"I can't... I'll cum inside..."

"Cum," she ordered fiercely. Her face was inches from mine, her teeth bared. I stammered, unsure of how to proceed. The decision was taken away from me as she hissed, "I want to feel you explode inside me. Flood me with your hot cum, Vic. Do it. Please" Before I could argue with her, her lips locked onto mine. Her tongue forced its way aggressively into my mouth. Her hips swirled around faster and faster, spiraling her sheath around my cock, which was now beyond the point of bursting. I was trapped but she was so light it was not a trap I couldn't have escaped if I wanted to. In that moment it was the last thing I wanted.

The last of my defenses crumbling, my hips suddenly shot up, spiking my cock so deep into her that my tip had to be pressing into her cervix. My muscles spasmed and my urethra inflated like a firehose when the hydrant is turned on. Cum exploded out of me. I gushed inside my sister in a series of torrential blasts that filled her beyond capacity. Ringed muscles of her ludicrously tight pussy walls moved in a rhythmic peristalsis that wrung out all the fluid I had to give her. She was so overstuffed with my semen that, by the time the last waves of my climax passed, it was bubbling out through the non-existent spaces where bodies melded and was running down my shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned, partly because I had just experienced the most intense orgasm of my life and, partly, because I was just beginning to comprehend what I'd let happen. I had just cum inside my little sister. My little sister who had been, only a short time ago, a virgin. While I quietly panicked, Joy was feeling the opposite. Apparently sated, she curled up on my body, her head tucked under my chin, our bare, sweaty chests merged. In the transition my softening cock popped free from her entrance and even more thick cum glugged out of her, increasing my sense of guilt