Most Natural Cologne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should tell you I wasn't planning to do this, but since I was already panting with excitement, my mouth was open and a couple of droplets of his sweat got into my mouth. The sour taste was even better than the smell so naturally, I wanted more. I needed more. I kissed his salty skin and waited for a reaction. No complaints. Good.

Before you knew it, I was sucking and licking on this guy's sweaty armpit like the kinkiest sex-crazed maniac. I wanted to get everything, every last drop of his manly nectar. No amount was enough for me. My body was on fire and my cock was throbbing powerfully between my legs, pushing onto my trousers and leaving a big patch of precum on the very top of the tent. My whole body was responding to Jim Wolf like a magnet.

"Oh fuck..." I whimpered when I finally pulled away. He smirked at me and patted his lap. I knew what he wanted me to do and I had no issue pushing this - whatever this was - even further.

Soon enough, I straddled his lap, sitting on his crotch facing him. Being so close to the source of the musk that was doing these things to my brain was filling me up with waves of energy. I wanted to lick every inch of his body so badly... but I also knew I had to be instructed to do so, first. It was as if his smell was sending me a message. He was the alpha, and I was to obey.

"Driver," he said out loud while looking into my eyes. Jim's hands slowly reached for the bottom of the top part of his jersey and started pulling it up, revealing an extremely hairy and nicely flat stomach.

"Yes, sir," the driver responded in a jolly tone.

"Call Gregory," he said, while slowly uncovering more and more of his beautiful body for me, "Have her prepare the papers for the cooperation between Andy and me. Our suggested partnership package in exchange for exclusive advertising rights and twenty... no, thirty percent of the shares of the company. Does that sound right to you, Andy?"

"Yes, Mr. Wolf," I nodded enthusiastically, with both my eyes and my mind dedicated only to his body. He could have his thirty percent. He could have anything he wanted.

"Right away, sir," the driver confirmed, ignoring the fact that we were getting steamy on the backseat. He got on the phone with his hands-free, letting us continue whatever we wanted to do. And we wanted to do a lot.

I watched Mr. Wolf slowly pull the sweaty shirt over his head and let me look at his stunning chest, which was covered in thick, long hair. He looked at me while he crumpled up the shirt into a ball and pushed it into my face.

"Here you go, boy," he told me, "It's all yours. Enjoy it."

I tried to say 'thank you' but it was hard with the sweaty, powerfully tasting fabric in my mouth. I inhaled and licked the shirt, which probably looked ridiculous to the driver, but it worked wonders for me and my dick. It made me even hungrier for the actual body of Mr. Wolf, the CEO, the businessman who wrapped me around his finger and deserved me and my tongue worshipping all of his delicious body.

"Don't forget about the left one, boy," Mr. Wolf instructed me, as he lifted his other arm, "Go on and help me save the water I'd have to waste on showering."

I was there in a split second, not bothering with just smelling anymore and jumped right to lapping up all of what his armpit had to offer. His pubes were getting in between my teeth as I was sucking on them and my tongue was getting irritated from the rough surface of the pubes, but I was so horny that I could barely feel anything else besides my cock throbbing and pushing more and more precum out. A thought occurred to me - if Mr. Wolf's sweat tasted so incredibly good, how did his precum taste?

His hand gently patted my head and guided me to his chest. My mouth didn't hesitate - I was kissing and gently biting on his hard pecs, letting my lips run over the surface of the hottest man I've ever met in my life. He chuckled when I played with his nipples and I felt his heartbeat get just a little bit faster after I did that.

"You don't seem to need any more direction," he said, while he put his hands over his head, "Go on and do what feels natural, son."

I was conflicted between worshipping his beautiful chest for a little longer and finally getting to the main course, which was still hiding in those sweaty pants. My excitement was growing stronger and stronger as my lips continued down his chest to his stomach, getting closer and closer to his crotch. My tongue was following his happy trail and it seemed like the taste of him was getting stronger. It was so intense, it felt like watching a movie and just getting to the climax of it. When my tongue touched the cold metal buckle on his belt, I felt something.

"Oh... oh fuck..."

I couldn't hold it anymore. Whimpering like a little slut, I felt my cock give up. The friction in my underwear and the taste of Mr. Wolf... it was just too much. Shamefully, I started shooting ropes of cum right into my pants, without even touching my cock. That was how strong the effect this man had on me was - I climaxed, literally, just from savoring his fucking musk!

My heartbeat slowed down a little and I felt the warm pool of cum slowly cooling off in my underwear. A rogue drop fell down my leg and I knew that these pants were ruined. I looked up to him, panic in my eyes, worrying that he would be disappointed. He wasn't - on the contrary, he seemed pleased with the situation.

"No worries, boy. You're not the first one to have that happen. I have that effect on people," he said, while gently ruffling through my hair, "Let's slow down a bit. Why don't you pay some attention to my feet?"

Right... of course, his feet! It was weird that I was still horny after I just came, but I didn't pay a lot of attention to that. I shuffled down to my knees and bent down to take a look at his huge, hairy feet.

They seemed even bigger from up close. Hairy, with perfectly cut fingernails and no imperfections. The smell was not an imperfection, it was a fucking cherry on top. I've never worshipped anyone's feet before, but a lot about this situation was new to me. I figured that I should just go for it.

I leaned down and started sucking on the big thumb on his left leg. That earned me a grunt from Mr. Wolf, who stretched his leg to give me better access. His feet tasted different from the rest of his body - more rank, more potent, a little sour but FUCK, so damn good! I opened my mouth and started openly licking the bottom of his foot.

My tongue went everywhere, including the space between the toes. I didn't want to miss a single part of Mr. Wolf. I gave his foot the best tongue bath I was capable of, and when he offered me the other one, I couldn't say no. I spent a good ten minutes kneeling there, bathing my face and mouth in his stink, making sure his feet were squeaky clean. That's when I heard the distinct sound of a zipper.

"Help me with getting these down, boy," he said, as he opened his fly, revealing a bright red jockstrap, "I think you're ready to seal the deal."

I felt more than ready for that. Eagerly, I helped him pull down his pants and reveal his strong, muscular thighs, not surprisingly also covered in a generous share of body hair. I knew better than to just go for his jock, I knew that there was a whole part of him that I haven't explored yet.

My tongue ran up his calves and thighs, stopping right before his crotch before going back down and starting all over again. Not an inch of him could be wasted. He seemed to appreciate my perfectionism and opened his legs more to give me access to the inner thighs as well.

"Good, good..." he nodded, "You will make a fine business partner, Andy."

Those words filled me with pride and determination - weirdly enough, as most people would probably find kneeling in front of an older naked dude and worshipping his entire body anything but something to be proud of. I didn't give a shit. I felt amazing. The only other person there was the driver, who watched us through the mirror with a smile. I wondered how many times did he see a scene like this play out.

After a while, I looked up and saw the bulge in Mr. Wolf's jockstrap twitching. I knew it was time - he didn't have to tell me. I buried my crotch into his bulge and almost climaxed again from the sensation that I got.

The absolute strongest smell he had to offer, combined with the distinct smell of precum. This was the real business card of Mr. Wolf. This was the real thing that said: "I'm a man, and I own you". I felt honored for being able to do this. I wanted to say 'thank you', but I figured there was a better way to do that without using words.

The jockstrap fell to his feet. I was staring at the full balls of Mr. Wolf resting on the leather seat and a semi-hard, throbbing, veiny piece of uncut meat hanging above it. It was like somebody painted a masterpiece in front of my eyes.

I dove face-first into the ballsack, letting the root of his cock push against my nose and pulling out my tongue to worship his testicles. He started moaning, which sounded like a symphony to me. I'm sure I don't have to say that the taste of him was incredible. Every single cell in my body pushed me to do more and more, but I knew I couldn't just rush it - I had to clean every single nook and cranny before going to his cock.

So I did. I made sure his balls were as clean as the rest of his body now was after me being done with it, and when I was done, his cock was rock hard, with an impressive length and an inviting bead of precum on the very top.

His large hand came down to grab the root of his cock. Slowly, he navigated it to the part between my nose and my mouth.

"A toast, to our partnership," Mr. Wolf spoke in a celebrational tone, "We don't have champaign, but I suppose a solid dose of spunk will do just fine. Bottom's up, Andy!"

My mouth opened almost automatically and welcomed the warm tip of Mr. Wolf's delicious dick. My lips rolled the foreskin up and my mouth enjoyed the potent taste of his naked tip, squeezing precum into my hungry mouth. I was hard as a rock again, but I was determined that I would hold it until the very end now. Mr. Wolf's pleasure came first.

My entire body was sweaty but I don't think it smelled like me anymore, I think it smelled like Mr. Wolf. He had his scent on me and it was meant to stay there. But having his essence on the outside wasn't enough, I also wanted it inside of me, specifically my throat and my stomach. So I got to work.

My lips started running up and down his cock. No further encouragement was necessary, I bobbed up and down slowly, milking the everloving fuck out of Mr. Wolf's dick. He was grunting and rhythmically gyrating his hips deeper and deeper into my mouth. He leaked a lot of precum and I was sure to swallow all of that like a good boy - I mean a good business partner. Even though I felt like I was the one being rewarded here, he seemed to be more than content with my work. He was looking down at me, looking relaxed, with arousal and accomplishment in his eyes. He got me where he wanted me - now it was time for him to give me what I wanted.

I relaxed my throat and pushed his dick in. He groaned.

"Yes, Andy," he nodded, "Fuck, I knew you were a prodigy. Yes, just like that, don't you stop now..."

I went faster and faster. There was no going back now - Mr. Wolf was going to feed me with his cum, all of it, and put a large, nasty stamp on this entire experience. My mouth stretched to its limits and did its best to satisfy the man sitting in front of me. My nose was hitting the bush of pubic hair, inhaling every time. I knew that it wouldn't be much longer before he reached his climax.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck!"

His dick exited my throat and just stayed in my mouth. I felt a warm sensation on my tongue, little at first, but then more... so much more. I closed my eyes and groaned. Every single drop was delicious. I started sending it down my throat while the CEO was pumping more of his man juice inside of me. He was very vocal about it too and he was helping me put an amazing end of this show we gave to the driver in the front seat.

"That's it! Swallow it all, Andy! Oh yes, earn that deal! Mmm... such a good-fucking-boy!"

He came buckets before he stopped shooting, but it still took me a while after that to stop sucking his cock. I wanted to make sure absolutely nothing was wasted. When he finally pulled his semi-hard dick out of my mouth, I took a deep breath.

I was still hard. My eyes darted up to Mr. Wolf's eyes. He was recovering from his orgasm. But he was also a compassionate man - he saw the need in my eyes and flashed me a smirk.

"Nice work, Andy. You deserve a nice bonus for that," he told me, while he navigated one of his feet to my crotch. I tensed up and arched my back. He was just jerking me off with his naked toes over the cloth of my trousers. However, that was more than enough to push me over the edge - again!

"Aah, aaaaaaah!" I exclaimed loudly, while his foot rubbed yet another powerful wave of precum out of me - which was then splattered all over the inside of my underwear one more time. My crotch was now sticky as hell, but the feeling of the climax erased all of that uncomfortable stuff and just left pure, sexual bliss.

My head collapsed onto the leather seat, right between the CEO's legs. I was exhausted. I felt my suit stick to various parts of my body with sweat. I felt a drop of my cum dropping all the way to my shoes. I didn't care.

"We are about to reach our destination, sir," the driver announced nonchalantly.

"Excellent," Mr. Wolf told me before he reached down to help me get up. I clumsily sat down on the seat next to him and looked him into his eyes.

"This is where I'm dropping you off," Mr. Wolf informed me, "Sadly I have another meeting in a half-hour, so I need to get ready for that. However, the prepared contract for our cooperation is ready and waiting with Gregory."

"I'm... supposed to go there... um... looking like this?"

I blushed while looking down my body. I was a sticky mess, not to mention my pants, which had a large cum stain in the front. I also smelled heavily of Mr. Wolf.

"My assistant will provide you with some clean clothes and underwear. You don't need to worry, it's not anything he hasn't seen before," Mr. Wolf smirked at me before looking out of the window, "And here we are! This is goodbye, for now, Andy. I have to admit, you exceeded all my previous expectations. Expect a call from me to arrange our next meeting very soon."

The only thing I could do was nod. Before you knew it, I was standing there in an empty parking lot in front of an office building, with the limo driving away into the distance. I took a while to just stand there and stare in front of me into nothingness. The jingle of the cell phone in my pocket was what finally woke me up.

I pulled it out to look at the screen. It was a text, from my friend - the one who was running the company with me.

"Hey dude. is it over? how did it go? hope u didnt budge on the company shares with him"

Oh fuck. There was a lot of explaining to do...


12