Motel Room Slut

Story Info
Married woman overhears a gangbang in the adjacent room.
17.1k words
4.15
20.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubyreed
rubyreed
83 Followers

A successful out-of-town sales meeting turned into celebratory drinks, and before I knew it, it was late and I was too drunk to drive home. I texted Peter, my husband, and told him I'd stay over in a motel. He texted back, "enjoy your torrid affair." That was our running joke. He trusted me completely, and not without reason, but we both sometimes fantasized I was getting laid on these business trips. In fact, I had only been with two men besides Peter, both before I met him.

Sadly, my only date was with work on my laptop and some Chinese takeout. I cautiously drove to a motel, and got a room for the night. I was getting my stuff from the car when a few motorcycles pulled up. The riders dismounted and took their helmets off, and I saw it was four young Latin guys and a blonde white woman, maybe 30, who had been riding behind one of the guys. They were wearing jeans and leather jackets, but all she had on was a half-shirt that strained to contain her breasts, and a skirt that barely came to mid-thigh.

The guy she was riding with kissed her, and one of the other guys came up behind her and squeezed her ass. I was shocked at their wanton display, even before a third guy casually reached under her shirt and squeezed her boob. She made no move to dissuade him, not even breaking her kiss with the first guy. When he withdrew, he lifted her shirt up and exposed her, a puffy pink nipple clearly visible until she tugged the shirt down again. I'm Indian and mine are so dark they're almost black, and I've had a weird fascination with how pale white women's nipples get, to the point where I have to catch myself from staring at the gym.

The fourth guy actually did catch me staring and just winked. He called to his friends to get moving, and they went to the room next to mine, where an unseen person opened the door and let them all in. I took one last look as the woman disappeared inside, and unlocked my own room.

Once inside, I peeled off my business attire and stepped into a much-needed hot shower. I toweled myself off and got into bed naked. I hadn't brought anything to change into, and I was going to be alone for the night, might as well be comfortable.

I popped open my laptop to review the deal I had signed earlier, when I heard a loud moan coming from next door. Then another. Through the thin wall, I heard the bed rock back and forth with the unmistakable sound of someone having energetic sex. The blonde woman's moans continued, and I heard some indistinct male voices, followed by cheers and laughter. The bed rocked harder. The moans intensified. My hand found its way between my legs. After about ten minutes, I heard a man's voice cry out again and again, obviously climaxing.

Reluctantly, I pulled my hand away from my slit and scolded myself for listening in. Someone else's motel tryst was none of my business. Although I was a little curious... were those other guys still there, watching? I guess they must be if they were cheering the rutting couple on. Maybe she was a prostitute they hired to get their friend laid? That made the most sense, but she really didn't look the part. Not much makeup, conservative haircut, apart from the outfit she looked like a suburban mom.

I tried to put it all out of my head and focus on work. But hardly a minute had passed when the bed started rocking again. I heard male grunting, a different voice than the first. Were all of those guys taking turns with her? Did people really do that? I have to admit, I was pretty naive about sex. My conservative parents didn't want me dating as a teenager, so I didn't have a boyfriend until I got to college, and the two relationships I had before I met my husband were pretty tame affairs.

So this was well outside my experience, even most of my fantasies were tamer than what the woman next door was living out. I had promised myself I'd focus on work, but between the heat of the laptop against my thighs, and the noises from next door getting louder, I realized I was a lost cause. I tossed the laptop aside and felt the wetness between my legs. My other hand roamed across my nude body, as I imagined it was me in that room, with one man climaxing inside of me and another ready to take his place. I masturbated as the woman's cries got louder and louder until she was screaming in what was clearly a powerful orgasm. My pussy gushed, and my whole body felt electric, listening to her cum.

The bed rocking barely slowed down, as the second man was fucking her hard. I heard indistinct conversation between them, although the rhythm didn't slow down. Then I heard him repeat what he had said, louder:

"Where do you want it?"

"Inside me."

"Tell everyone what you need."

"Cum deep inside me!" Her words were getting ragged, like he was practically knocking the wind out of her. "Fill me with your sperm!" The bed was now slamming into the wall with every thrust. She practically screamed the next words. "Put a baby in me!"

I had been on a sexual high since her orgasm and that put me over the top. I tried to keep my own orgasm quiet, but it hit me so hard I couldn't help cry out. I worried the crowd next door could hear me, but they were probably making too much noise themselves. A second after I started cumming, my friend on the other side of the wall did too, and then the man fucking her joined in, and that just spurred me on even more. She wasn't shy about making noise, in fact she was practically screaming her head off. Following her example, I didn't hold back as I just kept coming and coming.

I sank into the bed, muscles taut, drenched in sweat, heart pounding, gasping for breath. I had marks on my boob where my fingernails had dug in. I hadn't come that hard since... maybe ever? I honestly didn't know an orgasm could last that long. And by the time I got my breath back, a third guy was fucking the woman. How much of this could she take? He didn't get her off, but by the time he was grunting and moaning, so was I. My fingers hadn't left my clit since the previous guy started. Completely exhausted, I drifted off to sleep to the sound of a fourth guy pounding the headboard against the wall.

I woke up in the middle of the night, and the sounds from next door hadn't died down in the slightest. I resolved to ignore it this time and go back to sleep, but when she screamed, "give me more cum! Make me pregnant!" my pussy started to gush and I couldn't get back to sleep until I rubbed one out.

Even then, I slept fitfully. I had been trying to get pregnant myself for the past three years, to no avail. When my husband and I had sex, I fantasized about his seed finally taking hold, our child starting to grow in my womb, my belly swelling up with new life. So lying in that motel bed, sweaty and exhausted from several orgasms, listening to the orgy next door, I slipped in and out of dreams, my head swimming with images. Multiple cocks plunging into a woman's unprotected pussy. A womb flooded with sperm. Breasts leaking fresh milk. A taut belly growing rounder and fuller. Sometimes she was the woman in the dream, sometimes I was. After a while, I couldn't tell the difference.

I finally woke up for good to the sun streaming through the thin curtains. The headboard wasn't hitting the wall in the other room, but a man's low moans suggested the action next door had only slowed down, not stopped. My pussy twitched at the thought of that woman being fucked for seven hours straight. My hand reflexively went to my clit, but I stopped myself. I had to go home to Peter and not get caught up in the depraved activities next door. Sweaty as I was, I skipped the shower, pulling clothes on and getting out of the room as quickly as I could.

My car was only steps away, but I never made it there. One of the Latin guys from next door was leaning up against the car next to mine, shirtless, barefoot, having a smoke. He looked from me to the room I had just come from and put two and two together.

"Hey, sounds like you liked what you heard last night. Cindy wasn't the only woman I heard moaning!"

I wanted to deny it but I couldn't. But I was also too embarrassed to admit to listening in. But he wasn't embarrassed at all.

"You ever been fucked like that?"

I numbly shook my head.

"A sexy girl like you? You're missing out! Cindy loves this scene. We get together every couple of months, even when she isn't trying for a baby."

"Wait--you mean--she's really....?"

He smiled, clearly delighting in my shock. "Fertile time of the month! And we never use condoms, with her or anybody else. She's got a gallon of sperm in her by now, I think we definitely got her again."

I almost dropped my laptop. "Again?!?"

His smile got wider. "Cindy loves getting pregnant. She's got two kids from us, and one from her husband. Her old man gets off on letting a bunch of big dicks knock her up."

At that, he adjusted the waist of his pants, and the head of his cock appeared. It practically came up to his bellybutton. It had to be twice the size of my husband's. I think I gasped audibly.

"I didn't think I'd be able to get it up again. I guess all this talk of knocking up Cindy got me horny. Or maybe it's just the company." He looked me up and down and winked. He grabbed his massive erection through his pants. "I'd better put this thing to good use. Add one more chance of the baby being mine! Wanna watch?"

I knew going into a room with a bunch of naked men was a bad idea. Peter certainly wouldn't approve. I couldn't say yes to him. But I couldn't bring myself to say no either. I wordlessly followed him to the open doorway, where Cindy and one of the other men were rutting hard without any sign of letting up. Her pale, slender legs were wrapped around his brown body, making a striking contrast. Her hair, immaculate the night before, was tangled and plastered to her head with sweat. Her loud cries from the night before had subsided into a series of low moans. She had to be exhausted, but she was still thrusting her hips to meet his.

I watched, transfixed, dimly aware that next to me, Carlos slid out of his pants and began stroking his huge cock. Two more naked men were leaning against the wall, taking in the scene. Both of their dicks were soft, but even soft they were as big as my husband's. I marveled that poor Cindy could manage to take anything that big once, let alone all night.

I almost didn't notice the other man. He was a bit older, white, nowhere near as athletic as Carlos and his friends. He was also tied to a chair, a pair of panties I assumed were Cindy's in his mouth. He was otherwise naked, and while his penis was sticking straight out, it wasn't sticking out very far.

"See?" said Carlos, indicating the tied-up man. "Her husband's excited to be a daddy again. He knows he can't fuck Cindy the way she's getting fucked right now. And he only wants the best for his darling wife, even if it means her pussy gets so stretched out she won't be able to feel his little dick for weeks."

Poor Cindy. She didn't seem to object, as her current man slid in and out of her, again and again. The rest of the men and I watched, rooted to the spot, for what felt like fifteen minutes, until finally the man in the bed sped up his pace. He mumbled something in Spanish, then grabbed Cindy's ass and pulled her tighter to him, as he began grunting and shooting more sperm into a pussy that must have already been full to overflowing. Cindy just cooed contentedly.

Cindy kept her legs wrapped around him, holding him inside of her, until one of the other guys yelled out, "Hey, get up, pendejo! Cesar's ready for another turn!" She relaxed her legs and the guy reluctantly slid his cock out of her and stood up. Her pussy was red and raw from being used all night. A steady stream of white leaked out of her and onto the very wet spot under her ass.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Her breasts and her neck were covered with hickies and bruises, flowering deep purple against her pale skin. My hand involuntarily went to cover my own breasts.

"Are you... okay?" My heart beat faster, as I was worried about how these men had hurt her, even as I found myself aroused at the thought of everything they'd done to her.

Cindy laughed. "Oh, I'm very okay!" She rubbed her pussy lazily. If the thought of a strange woman appearing in the room watching her fuck bothered her, she didn't show it. "Once you've done a few gangbangs, fucking just one guy barely feels like sex anymore."

"But... those bruises..."

"Ha. These guys can get a little rough, but that's just part of the fun. Besides, I like having a reminder of the experience. For a week after, sometimes two, every time Paul looks at my naked body, he gets a reminder of how well his wife got fucked."

The husband mumbled something into his gag, which I assumed was his approval. Or maybe he was calling for help. But if he was in any distress, his wife certainly didn't seem too concerned.

"Come on, Cesar, show this nice lady the kind of fucking she isn't getting from her husband."

She spread her legs wide, and I got another look at her gaping cunt, red and raw and leaking sperm faster than my husband's penis usually did. I tried to imagine my own tight, brown little slit looking that way. A shiver went down my spine. I found the idea distressing, and yet...

Cesar slid his big cock into Cindy in one swift stroke. She was beyond screaming by this point and just let out a satisfied moan. I was amazed she had any energy left after being fucked all night, but she was bucking her hips against his as he rhythmically thrust into her again and again. I watched the huge shaft splitting her open for a few minutes, then I stepped back and watched their taut, sweaty bodies pressed together, but in the end I found myself fixated on her face. Glassy-eyed, low moans escaping from her open mouth, Cindy was in another world, consumed by lust.

Finally, she came out of it a bit. She turned her head to look at me, and reached out for my hand. Squeezing it tight, she said, "every woman should get fucked like this. Taken again and again. Filled with sperm. Bred like an animal." On cue, Cesar grabbed her hips, and his body tensed as he shot another load of seed into her overflowing womb. A full minute passed as they stayed there, locked together, sharing the most intimate moment two people can share, even with six people watching.

Once the moment passed, she released Cesar, and he slid his glistening-wet still-hard cock out of her. Turning back to me, she finally finished her thought. "There's no better feeling in the world." I believed her.

The man who had just gotten through fucking her knelt on the bed, next to her head, and she took his sticky cock into her mouth. I felt Carlos' hand on my elbow. "Let's give them a few minutes." He steered me towards the door.

"So... what do you think? You want a turn sometime?"

Oh my God, yes. I mean no. Of course not. Of course. My mind raced. I somehow managed to form words. "No... I mean... I want... I... my husband... I can't..."

Carlos just smiled. "If your first thought is your husband saying no, that means you've already said yes in your head and you're worried about his reaction. Talk it over with him. You'd be surprised. I've known quite a few husbands who liked watching their wife go wild for a night. You never know, maybe he'll end up like Paul in there and call me one day asking me to knock you up."

He held my gaze for an uncomfortably long moment, before reaching for the waist of my pants. For a minute, I thought he was going to fingerbang me right there in full view of the parking lot, and I wasn't sure I wanted to stop him if he did. But instead he slipped my phone out of my pocket. He handed it back a moment later with his contact added to my list.

"I think we both know you'd enjoy yourself. So if you ever get up the nerve to go after what you want, just get in touch."

He winked and closed the door behind him. I got one last glimpse into the room, where Cindy was on her knees on the bed, her mouth taking turns on two wet, half-hard dicks. Would that be me some night? Did I really want that? Would I dare to go through with it if I did?

My head swam the whole way home in the car. I was a happily, faithfully, married woman, not some depraved slut living out a porno movie script. Yet I couldn't stop picturing myself in that bed. How it would feel to be fucked again and again, to have my pussy stretched to its limits, be full to bursting with sperm, to wonder if one of those men was planting a baby in me.

I resolved to tell my husband everything. I didn't like keeping things from him, for starters, and I knew the second I laid out the whole scene, I'd realize what a crazy fantasy it was, and not something any sane person would go through with.

So when he asked me how the trip was, I started small, with the sales meeting, the positive comments from my boss, and then, nervously, I told him about my night in the room, listening in on the activities next door. I was ready to leave it at that and not tell him about the morning if he got upset, but he was hanging on every word.

So I took a deep breath, and told him about the morning. I left myself out of it as much as possible--I didn't talk about how turned on I was by the whole scene, and certainly not that I kept imagining myself in Cindy's place. But I couldn't help talking again and again about how she was enjoying every minute, how into being gang-fucked she was. I was getting turned on all over again recounting the whole thing, and so was Peter. By the time I got to the part about her husband wanting her pregnant, he started undressing me, saying, "keep talking" as he slid my shirt off my arms. As he unfastened my bra, I talked about her husband tied up, his little erection sticking out in front of him. As his hand slid into my panties, I told him about the bruises on her breasts, the hickies on her neck, the reminders her husband won't be able to ignore for days and weeks to come.

Peter practically tore his pants off, displaying a rock-hard erection. I tried to remember what Cindy had told me. "She said there's no better feeling in the world. Being taken again and again. Being bred like an animal."

My husband grabbed my breasts in both hands and kissed me as passionately as he had in ages. I decided I may as well tell him everything.

"The man tried to convince me I should take a turn in that bed." I held Peter's hand and moved it to my slit. "Being fucked over and over." I wrapped my fingers around his erection and squeezed. "Those big dicks stretching out my pussy..." He started rubbing my brown little nub while kissing my neck. "...filling me with sperm..." His fingers pressed harder. "...breeding me." My heart was pounding so hard now he must have felt it against my breast.

Peter bit my earlobe gently and then whispered. "Did you want them to? Fuck you again and again? Fill you with cum? Cover you with bruises?"

I gasped as his assault on my emotions and my clitoris intensified in tandem. "I told him my husband wouldn't approve."

"And what if you were Cindy? And your husband wanted you to get fucked hard? Wanted to watch you? What then?"

"If that's what my husband wanted, I guess I'd have to make him happy!"

"And what if they covered your breasts with love bites like Cindy's? Could you stand to be sore for days afterwards, right a reminder of what you did?"

I was a little scared by Cindy's bruises, but excited too. Before I could think too hard about it, I blurted out, "they were too easy on her. A slut like that deserves to be treated rough. They should have slapped her ass black and blue too."

Peter playfully swatted me on the ass. Then he moved his hand to my belly. "And what if you were married to Cindy's husband and he wanted you pregnant?"

I felt my pussy gush at the suggestion. I slid Peter's dick out of its pants and it was rock hard.

rubyreed
rubyreed
83 Followers