Motel Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to keep sucking on that monster even when the cock in my pussy started spasming and unloaded another torrent of sperm into my womb. But when a new cock took its place, I found myself practically screaming around that dick, squeezing the shaft and the poor guy's balls for dear life. I couldn't see who was behind me, but even after the fucking I had already gotten, his cock was stretching me out painfully. They were all big, but this guy was fucking huge.

"Fuuuuuuuck--" I could barely get the word out. "He's so... fucking..." I never got to finish, as the cock I was squeezing in front of my face exploded, sending jet after jet of thick, white cum splashing onto my face and into my hair. I found myself aiming him at my forehead and the bridge of my nose, savoring the feeling of warm rivulets of spunk slowly running down my face. The guy fucking me stopped his thrusting for a minute to let me compose myself.

I put on my best pout, and teasingly said to the guy who had just coated my face, "heyyyy.... you were supposed to shoot that stuff in my belly and make me pregnant!"

I looked past him and smiled as sweetly as I could at my husband, who was practically drooling at the sight of my cum-covered face. "Is this what you wanted, honey? For your wife to be a dirty, degenerate slut."

I followed those words with a small scream, as the biggest cock I had ever fucked thrust inside me to the hilt, stretching my pussy to its limits. A voice behind me said, "no, he wants his wife to be a dirty, knocked-up, degenerate slut!" Cesar. I should have figured he'd have the biggest dick in the room. He started fucking me hard, practically tearing up my insides, when in front of me, the smallest dick in the room started spurting cum like a geyser. My husband had cum without touching himself, just from seeing his slutty, cum-covered wife get a baby fucked into her! I actually laughed at the sight of it, although I'm not sure he heard the laugh in between the howls Cesar's cock was forcing out of my lungs with every thrust.

It took me a few more minutes of fucking to work through the pain and pressure of being stretched out so thoroughly, but once my body adjusted, I was on a sexual high like nothing I'd ever experienced. I came so hard it practically knocked the wind out of me. I needed to stop for a minute and catch my breath, but Cesar was merciless, fucking me hard and never breaking rhythm. As a result, I just kept cumming and cumming in one continuous wave, my muscles tensing uncontrollably, and unhinged noises coming out of my mouth in between gasps for air. I wanted it to go on forever, while also hoping it stopped soon before my heart exploded.

I felt like I was about to black out, pussy still spasming uncontrollably, when through the haze I was dimly aware of Cesar slamming his hips into mine and then burying his cock deep inside me as it started pulsing again and again, coating my insides with his hot seed. When Dave came inside me, I really only knew because of his moans and groans. But when a cock as big as Cesar's is moving inside you, you fucking feel it. I could feel that monster shuddering over and over, as I pictured jet after jet of thick, potent sperm feeling my womb to overflowing. I finally came down from my nonstop orgasm about the same time he did, exhausted and sore and more satisfied and happy than I'd ever been in my life.

Gently, at least compared to the rough fucking I had just gotten, Cesar rolled us onto our sides, slowly slid his cock out of my battered pussy, and then lifted my ass up so one of the other guys could slide two pillows under me. I imagined a lake of cum in my pussy steadily draining into my cervix, overwhelming the egg that was patiently waiting for its own gangbang, with about a trillion sperm participating.

Sated for now, I gave my husband a dreamy smile. "Honey, I think I might be pregnant!" All the guys laughed. "I'm just glad you came at the moment of conception!" The other guys laughed and cheered. Peter tried to say something, but with the panties still in his mouth, it was impossible to tell whether he was upset or congratulating me.

Sore as I was, I was so relaxed and blissed out I put up no resistance when two sets of hands gently lifted my arms above my head, and by the time I registered what they were wrapping around my wrists, I was firmly tied to the headboard.

"After all that you think I'm going to run away?"

Carlos just smiled and gave me a wink. "Just want to keep you still so all that sperm can do its work."

The men turned on some salsa music and produced cold beers from somewhere, and for a few minutes it was like any old party, except with a naked, cum-covered slut as the centerpiece. Eventually, they even shared, taking Peter's gag off so they could pour beer into his mouth, although most of it ran down his front. They were more careful with me, taking turns giving me small sips--I suspect no one wanted to wash off the globs of cum that were still coating my forehead, nose and cheeks.

By the second round of beers, one of the guys, whose name I never caught, poured his beer over my breasts and started licking it up. A few other guys took turns, and it got messier every time, until I was covered in beer from neck to mid-thigh and I could feel it soaking into the bed all around me.

The fun only stopped for a minute when Peter spoke up, for the first time that night.

"Uh, hey, guys? I have to piss."

Carlos and Cesar shared a look and laughed.

"So piss, then!"

"Could you--could you untie me first?"

"You said you'd stay tied up all night if we let you watch us fuck your wife. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah... but..."

"So are you going back on your word?"

"No--but--I mean, that's not--"

"All night means all night. When the sun comes up tomorrow, your wife's still gonna have a dick in her, and you're still gonna be tied to that chair. That's what all night means."

"But--then--what am I supposed to--"

All the rest of the men laughed before he got to finish. I tried to look sympathetic, but I inwardly smiled at my poor husband.

One of the other men leaned over to Carlos.

"He'll figure it out."

"I dunno, he might not! Honey, you should be happy your baby's gonna have my superior genes and not this dummy!"

Cesar opened another beer and held Peter's head steady so he could pour the whole thing into his mouth, barely letting him gasp for air, rivulets of beer rolling down his neck and staining his shirt. By the time the bottle was empty, he was squirming in his seat. If his bladder was full before, it had to be ready to burst.

Cesar held up the empty bottle, the last few drops dripping into my husband's lap. "Bottle's empty. Anyone know where I can stick this?" He laughed and got onto the bed, between my legs, staring closely at my pussy as he slid the bottle in. I was so stretched out and wet it slid right in with no resistance. "You like that, chica?" He pushed the bottle in and out of me while gently rubbing my clit. I involuntarily let out a moan.

He laughed in my husband's direction. "See that? Even Corona fucks your wife better than you do!" The other guys laughed. He pushed the bottle until it was lodged firmly in my pussy and left it there. More beers were opened, and the guys joked around while watching my husband squirm. Occasionally someone would pour a little beer into my mouth, but just as often they'd spill some onto my flat stomach or make some pool between my tits so they could lick it up. I was savoring the feeling of the bottle keeping my pussy wide open. It was also keeping any sperm from leaking out. Five loads inside me, and every drop was going to end up in my womb. And the night was far from over.

Peter was squirming hard now, straining against his bonds. I could even see his little dick straining to contain itself. It was semi erect, but it looked tiny now compared to all the big cocks that had been inside me.

"Please... guys. Please. I can't hold it in anymore! Come on, guys. It isn't funny any more."

Carlos laughed. "I dunno man, I think it's pretty funny! Hey, you want more to drink, man?" He took a long swig of his beer and then offered the bottle in my husband's direction. Peter had a look of pure agony on his face, and he practically sobbed as piss started spouting from his dick. Because he was half-hard, it was sticking straight up, so his pee stream shot straight up too, hitting him in the face, and then coating his chest, soaking through his shirt instantly. There was much commotion from the other men as Peter's stream went on for a remarkably long time. By the time it subsided, he was absolutely soaked in piss, and there was a puddle of it on the floor under his chair. I thought he'd be furious, but he had that completely sated look he had after sex. I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little.

"Hey, you hear this?" Cesar said in mock anger. "She's laughin' at this poor bastard. You think it's funny, getting pissed on? He stood over the bed, pointing his cock at me. A second later, a stream of hot, sticky piss was hitting my belly. Because my ass was still elevated, it ran down my body, pooling between my breasts, running down my neck and into my hair. He aimed his stream up and down my body, soaking my breasts, then moving back down my body until the stream was hitting my pussy. I wished he could aim it right at my clit and give me some relief, as my pussy was on fire. I had never fantasized about being pissed on, or even thought about it much, but as hot, sticky fluid coated my body, I found myself incredibly turned on. I was reveling in what a dirty slut I had become.

One of the other guys, whose name I didn't know, appeared on the other side of the bed, waving his cock at me. "You want some more?"

"Yes!" I practically shouted it at him. He moved closer to my head, and before I could stop him, he started pissing directly into my mouth! I swallowed as fast as I could, the salty, bitter tang overwhelming my senses. I can't say that I liked the taste exactly, but I found myself gulping greedily until I was desperate for air. I closed off my throat and tried breathing through my nose, as my mouth filled to overflowing with hot, smelly piss, pouring down my cheeks and my chin, and soaking into the mattress behind my head and into my hair.

And yet as soon as I took a few breaths, I started gulping down piss like I was dying of thirst. A moment later, I felt warm pressure between my legs--one of the other guys was pissing right onto my pussy. I squirmed, trying to line my clit up with the stream, but all I succeeded in doing was making a bigger mess, as I felt warm piss running down my hips, my thighs, and in a river between my breasts.

The man pissing into my mouth finally ran out of juice, and after gasping for air for a minute, I turned to see what my husband thought of my latest depravity. But he had his eyes closed, as one of the other men was pissing right in his face. Unlike me, he had his mouth closed, but that just meant the piss sprayed all over him. I suspected he was starting to regret setting this thing up, but then I saw his little pecker standing straight up. I should have known, he was loving every minute of this, the dirty little bastard.

Then my view was blocked by Carlos. I couldn't even see his face, I knew his cock by sight. Even soft it made my husband's look like a child's. He tenderly stroked my cheek, pushing my wet hair aside. "Still thirsty?" I nodded mutely. "Say it. Ask for it."

I was acutely aware of the five other men in the room listening, but the words came out loud and clear. "I wanna drink more piss." Carlos smiled and took his cock in hand, aiming at my face. "No," I stopped him. "Put it in my mouth and shoot it right down my throat."

He happily obliged, and I licked his cockhead as it passed between my lips. It was strange, giving a blowjob to a soft cock, and stranger still when instead of a long wait for a few viscous burts of semen, my mouth was immediately flooded with a constant stream of hot, salty liquid. I tried to relax as much as I could, opening my throat and breathing through my nose. I got into a rhythm, keeping the airflow going as warm piss literally poured down my throat and into my stomach. Almost as soon as it started, I felt pressure on my own bladder. Everyone in the room had peed except me! I figured there was no way I could make the bed any more of a mess, so I just let myself go, peeing into open air, not knowing or caring where it all landed.

Finally, the stream of piss flooding my mouth subsided. I kept Carlos' cock in my mouth, licking the head and sucking like I wanted to get every last drop out. It didn't take long for him to start to harden in my mouth. He shouted over to my husband, "Hey, cuck! You like having a piss-drinking slut for a wife?"

There was no hesitation in Peter's voice. "Oh my God, yes. I love you so much, honey. You're so fucking sexy."

"You got that right! You should feel how well she's sucking me off right now! You want a better view while we all fuck her again?"

"Of course!"

I'm not sure Peter knew exactly what he was agreeing to, but then again, he probably would have said yes even if they did. They untied me from the bed, and I got to stretch my legs and walk around the room a bit, although I couldn't take a step without someone grabbing my breasts or my ass, or sliding a finger into my sloppy cunt. A few of them poured beer into my mouth; a few more poured it over my tits, and one even upended his over my head. I was such a mess by that point I didn't care. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, they had tied up Peter on the bed this time, his head by the foot of the bed. They moved me into a 69 position with him, and he wasted no time licking my well-abused pussy. I'm sure I tasted like piss and five other guy's cum, but that didn't seem to bother my husband. His dick tasting like piss didn't bother me any either, although it's funny how it already seemed so small compared to the other dicks I'd had inside me.

I was so focused on his little thing that I was surprised when I felt a real cock slide into my pussy. Whoever it was wasted no time in fucking me deep and spread my legs wider to accommodate him. It was only after a minute of being thoroughly fucked that I realized Peter's tongue was still massaging my clit, and that he was watching my pussy get split in half about half an inch from his face. The guy's balls must have been slapping into my husband's forehead with every stroke.

I practically burst out laughing at the thought of it, but then the next thrust came and almost knocked the wind out of me. Between the cock rearranging my insides and Peter's tongue pressed firmly to my clit, it was only a matter of time before I came hard. I could feel my pussy gushing around that mammoth tool and realized I was probably soaking Peter's face in the process. Which just turned me on even more.

The man fucking me slammed his cock home, and I felt it jerking as he unloaded still more sperm into my unprotected womb. While my first instinct was to keep all that cum inside me to do what nature intended, I found myself relaxing my pussy and letting it drip all over Peter's face. He never stopped eagerly kissing and sucking my snatch, so he must have been gulping down semen. Another man fucked me, and I gave my husband the same treatment, and he obviously liked the taste, as his little prick started getting hard again. I had been too busy getting fucked to hold up my end of the 69, but once he was hard, I took him in my mouth again -- he fit easily enough. While the third guy fucked me, I came again -- I had long since lost track of how many times it had been -- and Peter's little dick twitched in my mouth. He only produced one little pearl of cum, which wasn't surprising given he had gotten off a bunch of times at this point. Then again, so had the other guys, and my pussy was still leaking a river of sperm every time one of them pulled out of me.

By this point, every muscle was sore, and I was too worn out to come any more. But I still kept my legs wide open for the last two guys, and Peter never tired of licking my pussy. Not that anyone was going to let him get out from under me. Each of those last two guys took their time fucking me, as they had already cum once or twice each. At this point, my pussy was slack, so as soon as they came, every drop ran out of me and into Peter's mouth.

When the last man pulled out, my husband was still dutifully licking my mostly-numb clit. "Hey," Cesar called out, "this little cuck's still hungry for more of our sperm." The guys laughed, but the consensus was that everyone was all fucked out for the moment.

"Maybe I can give him a little something," I said, in the sultriest voice I could manage through the exhaustion. Although I had already pissed once that night, I had drunk enough beer that my bladder was half full again. I squeezed out a stream of hot piss into Peter's mouth, and he gulped it down as eagerly as I had earlier.

Finally, I used the last of my strength to roll off of my husband's face and onto my back. Another pillow was quickly placed under my ass, not that it made much difference at this point. "Guys," I said feebly, "this was the best night of sex I've ever had. And I need to be fucked more by your big cocks. And I need more of your sperm in my womb. A lot more. But I'm exhausted. I need a break."

Carlos stroked my hair, still wet with piss. He idly traced a finger through the cum on my forehead. "It's okay, you were a good little slut. I think we could all use some time to recharge before we get back to breeding you. Get some sleep, and we'll go back to stretching out your pussy in the morning. There are some rules, though: no cleaning yourself up, no cleaning up the bed, no putting on clothes. You can leave the room if you want, but I don't recommend it in the state you're in."

The men filed out, leaving Peter and I lying together, naked, on a piss-soaked mattress. He started to say something about how much he loved me and how he had no regrets about the night, but all I could manage to say before I fell unconscious was, "I'm a good little slut."

-----

I woke up sputtering, as a stream of hot piss hit my face. It took me a few seconds to be fully awake, but as soon as I was, I instinctively closed my mouth around the pissing cockhead and swallowed greedily. I felt another hot stream against my belly, my breasts, my pussy. I had fallen asleep on my back, hips still elevated. Surely a gallon of sperm had drained into my womb overnight, enough to make me pregnant a dozen times over. But I still wanted more.

"Good morning, slut!" Carlos cheerfully stood over me, his stiff cock weighty and solid in his hand. I was already getting wet at the thought of how deep inside my belly it was going to go. "Get enough piss to drink? Or do you need a little more?"

I knew he wanted to hear me ask for more, but there was something else I needed. "First I need your big cock inside me. I need a fresh load of sperm in my womb, to make sure I'm good and knocked up."

Carlos laughed. "You don't think all that fucking last night was enough to make a baby?"

I spread my legs wide for him. "Better safe than sorry!"

Three hours later, I had twelve more loads of sperm in me, I had been pissed on a few more times, I had fresh hickies on my breasts, and my ass had been slapped back and blue. Every muscle was sore and I could barely move. I was the happiest little slut in the world.

My husband spent the morning tied up again. He was insulted, abused, pissed on, and the boys made a game of flicking him in the nuts every time they made me come or put another load of sperm into me. And his little dick still managed to shoot three times. By this point, all he could manage was a watery mess than ran down to his balls, which the guys thought was hilarious, and mocked him mercilessly about his pathetic little dick. But I could see the look on Peter's face. He was loving every second of it.