Motel Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knows if any of that was real or just talk. There's probably only a small chance of it happening anyway."

"But would you take that chance?"

"If I were Cindy? And my husband wanted me to?"

He put his hand between my legs and slid his fingers along my soaking wet slit.

"If you were you. And your husband wanted to watch you be bred like an animal. Would you do it?"

Before I could answer, Peter was on top of me and then he was inside me. All I could do was moan, as all of the pent up sexual energy of the morning came pouring out of me in a wave of one orgasm after another. When I finally caught my breath enough to speak, I found myself repeating Cindy's words from the night before, the same words I had just recounted to my husband: "cum deep inside me! Put a baby in me!" Peter eagerly obliged, at least on the first count.

----

Over the next few weeks, Peter had me recount the story over and over again, even though he knew it by heart. Every time, we'd get each other so hot we'd end up tearing each other's clothes off and fucking like mad. After three years of marriage and a year of trying to get pregnant with no luck, sex had started to become a chore, and an infrequent one at that.

But after my encounter at the motel, we were fucking like teenagers again. Suddenly we were having sex most nights of the week, sometimes more than once. One morning I awoke to Peter's tongue on my pussy. He made me cum hard, and then fucked me twice. I was late to work, and still had cum leaking into my panties when I got there!

The more we talked about the motel, the more forcefully I told myself it was wrong, and the more desperately I wanted to go through with it. Something snapped inside me. I wanted to get pregnant in the worst way. But this was literally the worst way. I found myself pulling up Carlos' name in my phone several times a day, sometimes intending to delete the contact, sometimes intending to text him, but I could never bring myself to do either.

Then one day I went grocery shopping and forgot to bring my phone. Peter was going out with his buddies, and wasn't there when I got back. But my phone was. And it had a notification. From Carlos. The text just said, "I figured you'd come around. See you soon."

What the fuck? Why would he text me that out of the blue?

I opened the text app, and I saw a whole conversation between me and Carlos:

> I've been thinking about you and your friends nonstop since that night. I think I'm ready for a turn.

> I'm surprised it took you so long. Did you talk to your husband?

> I think he's even more into it than I am

> Even you being bred like Cindy?

> He can't get me pregnant. The idea of watching you do it gets him hot.

> What did I tell you? The husbands always love this shit. When are you in heat next?

> Heat?

> Fertile. Ovulating.

> My period stopped three days ago. And I haven't used birth control since my wedding night.

> So next Saturday. I'll set it up. Same guys, same motel, same room. Wear something slutty you don't care about wearing again. If you get cold feet and don't show, that's okay. But once you're in that room, there's no going back, you're ours for the night.

> I'll be there. I've been fantasizing about it constantly. I can't wait for you and your friends to breed me.

> I figured you'd come around. See you soon.

I thought about having that conversation with Carlos dozens of times. But I didn't write any of it. Peter did. It's the only explanation. He saw my phone unattended and set the whole thing up to see if I'd go through with it. Maybe to make sure I went through with it. I was furious with him... and relieved. I had been fantasizing about it constantly. I had long since admitted to myself I wanted to go through with it. The only thing holding me back was what my husband would think.

And here he was, setting it up for me, practically daring me to go through with it. I thought even if I went through with the gangbang, getting pregnant would be over the line. But Peter had just asked another man to knock me up. My thoughts raced. After years of trying, it looked like I was finally going to get my baby. Just not in a way I could have even imagined a month earlier.

-----

Peter got home late, but I was still up. I met him at the door wearing nothing but a pair of bikini panties.

"Well hello, sexy!"

"Hello yourself. Apparently, my phone has a mind of its own."

He looked every bit as nervous as I hoped he would. He had to know his little stunt was going to either go very badly or very well.

"Somehow, my phone texted Carlos tonight. It told him I needed to be fucked. That I needed to be knocked up by a bunch of strangers. Do you think I should call the Apple Store?"

I pressed my bare boobs up against his chest as I asked, batting my eyelashes. I could feel the bulge in Peter's pants as he held me close to him.

"Are you sure your phone's broken? I'd say it's working very well. It knows what you want better than you do. It goes after what you need, even when you were afraid to. It knows who you really are deep down."

"Oh? And who's that?"

Peter squeezed my breast with one hand and my ass with the other. He sucked on my nipple for a long moment before he responded.

"A dirty little slut. A shameless tramp who needs to fuck as many men as she can, taking one big cock after another, feeling them stretch her to the breaking point. A trashy whore who loves nothing more than feeling four or five men's sperm filling her womb to overflowing. An adultress so brazen she doesn't know who's baby she's carrying and doesn't care."

"Is that really who you think I am?"

I saw the look on my husband's face. He wasn't sure if I was mad, but he was bracing himself. But he made no move to take it back. I think deep down he knew I wasn't going to be angry, because it was true. As much as I hated to admit it, my husband knew me better than I knew myself.

"Or is that who you want me to be?"

"Tell me something, When you saw those texts, did you text Carlos and cancel? Did it even cross your mind? Or were you already picturing yourself in that motel room? Getting fucked all night like that white lady did?"

Now it was my turn to not respond. We had only been married a few years, but there was no denying Peter knew what I wanted deep down. And it was pretty clear what he wanted.

"This isn't about who either of us wish you were. This is about who you are. What you really want. All I want is for you to be honest about it. So tell me. Do you want to stay at home with me on Saturday and be treated like a boring old prim-and-proper wife? Or do you want to go to that motel and be used like a dirty slut?"

My mouth went dry, but I managed to get words out. "I... I want to be used. I need it."

I had hardly gotten the words out when his lips were on mine, and I was pulling his hard prick out of his pants, and moments later I was bent over the side of the couch, Peter fucking me as intensely as he ever had. I came hard, and a minute later he roared as he shot a huge load of blanks into my belly. I held him inside me as I rubbed myself to another orgasm.

An hour later, we were lying in bed, having fucked passionately a second time. I pressed my sweaty body against his. "You know what they say, be careful what you wish for. Because once we go through with this," I indicated my phone on the bedside table, where Peter's texts to Carlos still sat, "there's no going back."

"Oh God, I hope not."

-----

So, that's how I found myself on the back of a stranger's motorcycle, in a half shirt, a short skirt, and no panties, on the way back to that motel. I had bought myself a bunch of short skirts since that conversation with Peter, and the little red one I was wearing was the shortest. It barely covered my ass, and when I bent over, it was impossible not to flash my freshly-waxed pussy to the world. I did exactly that in the bar where Carlos and a few of his boys came to pick me up that afternoon.

They didn't pick me up at home, that seemed like pushing it too far. They had me wait in front of a bar, pacing the street corner like a common streetwalker, men whistling at me as they walked into the bar. The only difference is that hookers wear high heels. I was barefoot, at Carlos' request. He wanted me to wear only what would stop me from getting arrested and nothing else.

When they pulled up on their bikes, Carlos and his friends took turns kissing me while feeling up my breasts and my pussy. It was clear to anyone passing by what was happening, and I'm sure plenty of people got an eyeful. It was humiliating and degrading and I loved every second.

After the boys passed me around for a few minutes, they got back on their bikes. Carlos helped me onto the back of Cesar's, my bare pussy against the leather of the seat. I felt his strong hands against my back, and with one swift movement, he tore through the flimsy fabric of my shirt and tossed it aside. I was now nude apart from a skirt that barely covered my ass.

"You'd better hold onto Cesar tight, if you don't want to flash every guy from here to the motel."

Before I could object, engines roared and the bikes took off. We sped through the city, but at every red light, the car next to us would honk, or the driver would make rude comments. I kept my breasts pressed tightly against Cesar's leather jacket, but it was clear from a mile away I was very close to naked. I saw the shocked looks on the faces of women, and mostly drool coming from the faces of the men. Being so exposed in public would have been unthinkable to me a few weeks earlier, but my pussy got wetter the further we rode on. Of course, the vibration of the seat against my bare sex probably had a lot to do with that.

By the time we pulled into the motel parking lot, my pussy was throbbing and I was desperate to get started and get a cock into me. But first we had to get into the room. While the parking lot was mostly empty, the boys parked their bikes at the far corner. I'd have to walk, barefoot and bare-breasted, all the way across the lot to the room. From the corner of my eye, I could already see people staring from the sidewalk.

An older woman glared at me from 20 feet away. I said, loudly enough that I knew she could hear, "Get me inside. I can't wait for you guys to take turns fucking me." The woman glared at me and I smiled back at her. I had already decided to be a dirty slut, I might as well own it. The guys laughed, and Carlos kissed me while squeezing one of my breasts, while I felt another set of hands lift my skirt and squeeze my ass. The man behind me started gently massaging my asshole with his finger, while another hand--Carlos'? Someone else's?--reached under the front of my skirt. One of his fingers slid easily into my pussy, which was already soaking wet.

I wondered whether these guys could hold me upright and double penetrate me. I had seen it in a video Peter and I watched together once. Would they do that to me right here in the parking lot? At that moment, I very badly wanted them to, but I still had a little common sense left. "Okay, boys, let's take this party inside before someone calls the cops. I can't wait any longer--if I'm not on my back with a cock inside me in two minutes I'm gonna explode."

Carlos said loudly, "Well you better get on your back, because my cock's gonna explode inside you." He squeezed my nipple. "Of course, it's gonna take me longer than two minutes. I'm not your husband!"

The guys laughed. I felt the hand on my ass push me forward and I walked towards the hotel, a finger still resting against my asshole and my skirt lifted up for all the world to see. Halfway across the parking lot, we stopped so Carlos could make out with me and feel my tits again. As he did, I felt another hand unclasp my skirt and a second later I was completely nude. The skirt drifted away and for a moment I wondered how I was going to make it home like this, but only for a moment because then we were at the motel room door and all I could think about was the fucking I was about to get.

Carlos stopped with his hand on the door handle. "This is it. If you have any doubts, even the smallest desire to walk away, you can turn around right now. We'll take you home, you can fuck your husband tonight like a good little wife, and none of this ever happened. But once you go through that door, there's no changing your mind. You're going to get fucked hard, by lots of men, lots of times. You're going to get groped, slapped, bitten, all kinds of shit. And you're going to leave here tomorrow with about ten trillion sperm in you, all looking to make a baby. So I'm going to ask you one last time, are you--"

"Just open the fucking door and stop making me wait!"

The men cheered. In one rush of movement, the door swung open, I was picked up by two men and thrown on the bed, and pinned there facedown as a thick cock slid into me. I was so wet that despite being far and away the biggest dick I had ever had, it only took a few seconds for whichever man it was to slide all the way into me. For the first time since I was 21, a man other than Peter was fucking me. As of this moment, I was an adulterous slut, and I always would be.

So far, it felt pretty fucking good. The cock in my pussy was stretching me out to the fullest, and the feeling was incredible. Whichever man it was was grabbing my hips tightly, and fucking me with very slow, deliberate strokes, so I felt every inch of him opening me up and then withdrawing. Being so deliciously stretched out over and over was causing sensations that were like nothing I'd ever felt before. I had always thought Peter and I had a pretty satisfying sex life, but what we did together hardly counted as sex compared to the fucking I was getting right now.

I heard a thwack before I even felt the sting of him slapping my ass as he fucked me. I meant to cry out in pain, but it came out as, "Yes!" Another slap. "Yes!" Slap. "Yes!" With each blow, my arousal built and built, until I was cumming as hard as I ever had in my life, my pussy trying to devour his unyielding cock. But his slow, steady rhythm continued without a break as I gasped for breath.

My eyes had been squeezed tight since the moment I was penetrated, so I felt the cock in front of my mouth before I saw it. Instinctively, I started licking the tip, already tasting salty precum. I'm sure he and every other man in the room were getting a hell of a show. I slid my lips over his cockhead, but no sooner was he in my mouth than I felt hands on the back of my head and he was in my throat. I managed to not gag, but I only had a moment to adjust to being caught between two hard cocks, each tapping the back of my throat and my cervix in rhythm.

I tried my best to breathe through my nose and just lose myself to the sensations I was feeling. I was nothing but a dirty slut, being used by two men at once, who saw me as little more than a collection of holes to stick their dicks into. I expected to feel shame or regret, but instead I felt elated. I was on a sexual plane I had never imagined before, and for maybe the first time in my life, I felt completely and utterly satisfied. Sex could be awkward, or messy, or disappointing, but this was just pure bliss. Everything about this felt right. This was how sex was meant to be. This was how I was meant to be.

I was lost in the moment for ages, and only shaken out of it by a voice saying, "I'm almost there. Do you want me to pull out?"

He was teasing me, the man fucking me. I knew what he wanted me to say. The other guy pulled his cock out of my throat to let me respond.

"Fuck no," I panted, his cock pistoning in and out of me faster now.

"Are you on birth control right now?"

"Fuck no."

"Are you fertile right now?"

"Very"

"So do you--"

"Cum in me. Cum deep inside me." The words came out in ragged breaths now. "Fill my womb with your sperm. Put a baby in me. Make me pregnant."

I heard appreciative murmurs from around the room, but I kept my eyes shut tight, savoring the intense feelings as he fucked me harder, and faster, and harder, and faster, until finally his nails dug into my hips, and I felt his big cock spasming inside my pussy. I knew he was shooting jet after jet of thick, potent sperm right up against my cervix. This was the moment I had been building up to, not just since that first night in this motel, not just since Peter and I started trying, but since I first knew what sex was and what I wanted out of it. I was being bred.

This wasn't "trying for a baby," like Peter and I had been doing for years. This was breeding. Pure animal lust, a rutting male, a female in heat, a raw insemination just as nature intended. Just as a stallion mounts a mare, I had been mounted and bred. And now my stallion withdrew from my pussy and another slid right into place. I didn't know which man it was, I didn't know his name, I didn't know anything about him, I only knew I wanted him to use my body and leave me his seed as a reward. Seed that would soon be seeking out an egg, forming a new life inside my body.

"Fuck me hard," I moaned. "Put a baby in me."

The first man had been silent apart from a few grunts and moans, but this one wanted to chat, pushing his cock into me over and over as he spoke.

"You like how this feels, baby?"

"Oh God, yes. Your cock is so big, and you fuck me so good."

"You ever get it like this from your husband."

"Fuck. No. Not like this."

"And that wimp can't give you a baby."

"Fuck him. I want your baby. Make me pregnant."

The man had been fucking me nice and slow, but now he thrust his full length into me, making me gasp for breath. My eyes flew open, and I found myself staring right into the eyes of my husband!

They had Peter tied to a chair, naked, gagged with a pair of panties (God knows whose, as I hadn't been wearing any). It hit me that I had just said everything I just said, right to his face. But he was practically drooling with lust, and his little dick (I had already started thinking about it that way since taking two bigger ones in the span of a few minutes) was sticking straight up and quivering with excitement.

Clearly he liked what he heard. Hell, he was the one who set this whole thing up, not me. If this was his fantasy as much as it was mine, I was going to take it as far as I could.

"Fuck me harder! Put a baby in my belly! Show my husband how a real man breeds a woman!" I looked Peter in the eye as I said all of this, and in response he moaned through his gag. I could see the anguish on his face at not being able to stop this (or maybe just at not being able to jerk off to it), but I could also see his little pecker straining and a drop of precum forming on the tip..

I wanted to keep taunting my husband, but as soon as I said the word "breed," the man behind me started fucking me so intensely it was all I could do to gasp for air. So I locked eyes with my husband, knowing he could read the look of unbridled lust on my face. Could he read on my face that I was on a plane of raw sexuality I had never reached with him? That the stranger's cock was touching a place deep inside me where he would never go? The thought of it just made me relish the fucking I was getting even more, and it wasn't long until I was howling with an orgasm. I tried to keep looking Peter in the eye, but I lost all control of my movements, and at some point automatically closed my eyes to savor the moment.

When I opened them again, I wasn't looking at my husband or his little dick, but a very big, very stiff light brown cock. Without a second thought, I opened my mouth, and whoever he was fed me a dick that was nearly as big as the one pounding my pussy. Peter probably couldn't see me at all, just this man's ass right in his face as he used his wife like a whore. I delighted in that thought, and tried to give the cock in my mouth the attention it deserved, which wasn't easy given I could barely open my mouth wide enough to accommodate it.