Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harold, why don't I drive Tyler down to UCB and have a look around with him?" My father, ever the aloof businessman, quickly agreed.

"But I've already been there, why do we need to go before classes start?" I remember whining. Mother shot me a glare.

"Well I haven't seen it, and I'd like to spend some quality time with my only son before he leaves to start his big adventure into manhood." To this day, I still remember how odd that sounded to me.

But despite my protestations, there I was, a week later, roaring down I-5 in Mother's Escalade. She was dressed immaculately in a tight red blouse, black skin tight skirt and, of course, red lipstick. She wore dark sunglasses that obscured her stare as we drove the long way down to California. The ride was mostly silent, with her only asking perfunctory questions about my plans for school, what I wanted to study. Finally, as night fell, we got off the highway and drove up to a hotel.

"We should get some rest, we'll need to start early tomorrow." She simply said. And with that, she walked away, towards the manager's office, leaving me to grab our bags. I can still remember her heels clicking across the pavement, her prodigious ass swaying back and forth as she walked away from me.

When I met her inside, she had already secured our room keys. When I looked at them I saw it was only one room.

"Where's my room key?" I asked, puzzled. She still hadn't taken off her sun glasses as we stepped into the elevator.

"We just need the one room, it's only for the night." She tilted her head and looked at me over her glasses. "Don't worry, there's two beds."

That comment put me back a bit. "O...kay." I had never shared a room with Mother, why would I? We were well off, and everytime we'd been on vacation, everyone had their own room. We rode the rest of the elevator ride in silence.

When we entered the room I saw we did indeed each have our own full sized bed. After setting up the bags on our beds, Mother rooted around in her's for a bit and grabbed several articles of clothing. She walked over to the bathroom and said she was going to shower. The mood was getting increasingly strange. Mother had said she wanted to go on this trip to bond one last time before I left to start my own life. What kind of bonding did she have in mind, exactly?

I changed into some basketball shorts and a t-shirt and laid in bed, half listening to the TV, and half listening to Mother shower. I could hear the water splashing, and imagined her naked body under the water, her soapy tits shaking as she washed herself. I was almost half-mast by the time I heard the water turn off.

Moments later, the door opened, and from out of the cloud of steam, Mother walked in. She wore a soft terry cloth robe that seemed a little too short, barely covering her upper thighs. Her hair was done up in a towel and her make up was gone. This was a Mother I'd rarely seen, far from the coiffed and painted lady she usually was. She went over to her bag and rummaged around in it, coming back with a bottle of oil.

"Time for your rub down, hon." She said demurely. I was confused at this, as we'd never done it unless it was after a game.

"Huh?"

"Your massage." She said, pointedly. "Come on, get those off." Grabbing a towel she threw it at me.

"What the hell? I haven't played a game." But she seemed to not hear me, setting the oils on the small table between our beds.

"Come on." She said, sitting down on the bed across from me. "Don't worry." She closed her eyes. "I won't peek." She giggled, almost like a schoolgirl.

Too freaked out to argue, I took off my clothes and laid down on the bed. She pulled out her phone and put on some music, a soft, lofi thing that she often used during our massages. I felt her heavy body straddle my back, and felt the cool oil pour across my shoulders.

"I don't know about you." Mother commented, as if to no one. "But all that time in the car definitely had me sore. Maybe after this, you can do me?"

I simply nodded as she massaged the oil in my skin. I had to admit it felt wonderful. I could see her in the reflection of the brass lamp on the table. I saw her terry cloth robe shift as she rubbed me down, and I could see it beginning to part. This massage was longer, more sensual than any she ever gave me before. I was soon hard a rock, but quizzically I felt like I might fall asleep at any moment.

I think I may have, because suddenly I looked over at the lamp again, and I could see the top of her robe totally open. Her tits were cradled in a silk bra, purple in color, with lacy designs on it. I saw her massive jugs jiggle as she pushed into my back, and I felt like the world was going quiet, the music seemed to fade into the background.

"You know, your father and I are so proud of you." She quietly said. "Everything you've accomplished. You're a straight A student, a star athlete, and you've been accepted to every school you've applied to." I mumbled thanks as I felt her nails lightly scratch my back, a wonderful, if erotic sensation. "You're going to go so far. And we're going to help you." She leaned forward, sliding her hands up around my shoulder blades, kneading me. I could see her tits hanging in the reflection, like giant white globes, ensconced in silk. "Mommy is going to help you." This was a word she had never used with me before, and it seemed to bring me back from my lust filled haze.

I lifted my head slightly. "Wha?"

"Shh..." She whispered, pressing on my back. "Mommy will get you whatever you need. I know you want a new car, well it's yours. You told dad you wanted an apartment near campus the year after next, well... I can persuade him." What was she talking about? Yeah, these were all things I wanted, but I never expected to get all of it. She continued. "And if you do well in school, Mommy will make sure your bank account is always... full."

The implications raced through my mind. Dad had always been a bit stingy, Mother even more so. This promise of generosity was completely out of character.

"Roll over, dear. I need to do your front." This shocked me, we'd never done my front. She'd never offered, and I had never asked. I had thought there was an unspoken agreement that we both knew what she would see if she did.

"Umm...no, I'm good." I croaked. Mother tsked me and reached over toward the lamp. I felt the fullness of her tits as she gripped the lamp and turned off the light, drowning the room in darkness.

"Oh, don't be such a prude, I can't even see you."

"So how do you expect to..."

"I know my own son's body. Turn over." I did.

"Good." The towel was pulled over my crotch, but it was plain to see I was rampant. Mother straddled my legs, my towel-covered weapon resting tall in front of her.

"Mom." I said, barely a whisper.

"Shh..." Suddenly I felt her hands on my chest. She kneaded my pecs, one hand spending a little too much time on one of my nipples. "Think about all the things you're going to do. All the fun you're going to have." Her hands found my abs and I heard her audibly gasp. "With a body like this, and all the money you'll have, there'll be no end to the fun." I felt heat and wetness on my thigh, and it all started to come together.

"Mom, stop." I said, clearly. But she wouldn't listen, as her hands traveled farther south. I felt the towel pulled out from under me. My cock flew out of its confines and I felt it slap against soft flesh.

"Fuck yes." I heard Mother moan. I felt my own dick resting against her soft belly. Her breathing was rapid, shallow. I felt her hands gingerly take hold of my beast. "Think of all the freedom you'll have, if you just listen to mommy." Her hands gripped it tighter and I moaned, despite myself. "Fuck I knew it was a monster." I could feel her smirk even though I couldn't see her.

"Mom, stop." I said again, more forcefully. She didn't let go, though.

"You've been watching me for years, and I've been watching you." Her hands were running up and down my cock. "You wanted this for a long time, and I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to give you everything."

My heart was thumping like a freight train as I felt her smear my dick and it's precum across her soft belly. "I don't..." I started to protest, but Mother leaned down, close to me, squashing my dick against her. I could feel her next to my face, and felt her lean down to kiss me. This was not a Motherly kiss, it was full of lust and passion. I felt her tits press against me and I resisted the urge to finally feel them with my own hands.

Breaking the kiss, she leaned next to my ear, her breath hot. "Face it, Tyler, this is the one pussy you've always wanted, but could never have. Now..." My eyes were beginning to adjust to the dark and I saw her slide back up, taking hold of my dick once more, rubbing one hand up and down it's length. "Give mommy what she wants, what you want, and you'll get everything you want."

I could see her in the shadows, her thick pale body, clad only in a bra and panties. She had taken off the towel from her hair, and it hung in wild, red rings. Mother was holding my big cock in her hands, and I was powerless to stop it.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Fuck..." I finally moaned.

"It's so fucking big." She breathed. My precum was now coating her hand, making slick noises as she brought it up and down, making sure to massage the glands under the head. "The biggest. Fucking. Cock. I've ever seen." She purred. "You strutted around like an Adonis and thought your Mother would never notice?" She leaned forward again and kissed me, deeper this time, her tongue searching for mine. All the while, her hand jerked me against her chubby belly.

She leaned back, and I saw her lift one leg. With a flourish her panties were gone. In the dark I couldn't see if she was shaved or not, but I didn't care. Thoughts of money, cars, an apartment of my own, were forefront in my mind. Suddenly wetness was sliding against my dick, as Mother ground against me.

"All those little sluts you brought..." She gasped as I felt my dick hit her protruding clit. Mother's clit. "...home. All those tiny little things that you took pleasure in making squeal. Well I saw you in the window, looking at me. I know this is what you really want."

And just like that, unceremoniously, she slid my tip inside her. "Oh FUCK!" She cried out, much louder than she'd been speaking. I slid in three or four inches, but she was so tight it was hard to go any further. "Your... your father bottoms out right around there." She said through gritted teeth. My hand found her soft hips, and I moaned, even though I didn't want to give her the satisfaction.

She stayed like that for several moments, breathing heavily. "Fuck. So big. AGH!" She growled as she slid down another inch. "I can fucking do this."

It was a slow battle, my dick versus Mother's tight cunt. But it was a losing one for her. With three inches left, she leaned forward, one hand on my chest, and came.

That was the night I found out my Mother was a squirter.

She coated my groin in her juices as she convulsed on top of me. "Goddamnit!" She cried. I felt the juices spurt all over me, and I nearly vomited, but somehow was able to keep it down. She rode out her orgasm, breathing deeply and digging her red nails into my chest as the bed squeaked.

Finally when she was done, she kissed me again, savagely this time. "I haven't done that in fucking decades." She growled into my ear.

I looked up at her with contempt. "So, we done here?"

She smirked down at me and made to raise herself off my dick. "Oh no." She purred, as she slipped back down, taking seven inches inside her.

"Jesus!" I groaned. Her hefty weight fell back onto me over and over again.

"Yes, yes, you fucking love it, you cocky bastard." She spat at me. "You're acting all the victim, but don't lie to your Mother, you're enjoying this."

She wasn't wrong. Her pussy was so tight, so fucking tight. I could feel it milking me, the ridges sliding up and down my shaft, trying to suck the life out of me.

She settled into a frantic rhythm, riding my cock like a total slut. She took my hands and shoved them into her bra-covered breasts. I dug into the soft skin and felt it pillow between my fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She growled hoarsely. Mother rode me mercilessly for another ten minutes, saying nothing, but coming what seemed like four or five times.

I felt the pressure build in my balls. My breathing went off the charts and I gripped her tits even harder.

"I'm gonna..." But Mother kept riding me, her eyes lidded in total and complete lust.

"Mom!" I said, reaching around and slapping her ass, making it ripple. "Stop, I'm gonna-!" But she refused to listen. I took her forcefully and turned her over, pulling my dick out of her in the process.

"No!" She cried again, reaching out for me. With one arm I held her at bay as she grappled for me, pressing her down by her throat. She began to come again as I jerked myself off with my other hand.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted at her in rage as my load erupted. I caked her stomach first, but in the heat of my rage, I aimed higher. First I hit her bra, forever sullying the silk with a massive strand of cum. The shots travelled further up her writhing body, finally hitting her in the chin.

As the cum finally started to dribble to a stop, we both stared at each other, our chests rising and falling rapidly. My hand was still around her throat, but I wasn't applying any pressure. She looked at me glassy-eyed.

"Fuck." I said again, and fell on top of her. Our sweaty, cum-covered bodies melded together. I thought about what I had just done, what we had done, and I was filled with total and absolute shame. My head was lying on her tits and I almost instinctively wanted to nurse her. This reaction struck like a thunderclap and I got up, and walked to the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I could see sweat and cum and the scratches Mother had left on my chest, and a small hickey was forming where she had sucked on my neck. I thought about calling the police, I thought about throwing up, and honestly, I thought about walking right back in there and fucking her again. But I settled for a shower.

When I got out, I hesitated opening the door. It seemed my gut feeling was right, as when I walked in, Mother was sitting up in my bed, licking cum from where I had deposited it on her.

She winked at me, and pulled a finger out of her mouth. "Midnight snack." Was all she said.

I stared daggers at her and grabbed my clothing. "I'm going for a walk. Don't wait up." She cocked her shoulders as if to say 'suit yourself' and continued her taboo meal.

I walked around the hotel and the surrounding blocks for what seemed like hours. I looked at my phone and finally saw it was close to 4am. I didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow, but I didn't want to be a zombie.

Exhausted, I rode the elevator up to our room and slipped the keycard in quietly, praying Mother was asleep. The lights were off, which was hopeful, and looking around the corner, I saw Mother asleep, in relatively plain pajamas no less. She had, of course, taken the clean bed, leaving me with the rumpled, cum-covered mess to sleep in. I briefly weighed sleeping in the car, or on the couch, but I was so tired I just shrugged off the soiled duvet and slipped under the covers, falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower going. My head was pounding like I'd been drinking all night and my groin was sore as could be. I laid there, staring at the ceiling, having not the slightest clue what would happen when mom got out of the bathroom.

Finally, the water stopped, and my heart started pounding. The knob turned and she came out, in the same robe she wore when she had conned me into fucking her. She went over to the small vanity and began doing her makeup.

"You'll want to get a shower and get ready, we have another long day ahead of us." I nodded wordlessly, too afraid to say anything.

When I finally got out of the shower, she was already dressed. Another hip-hugging skirt and what looked to be an even tighter blouse, with a few of the buttons undone. I stared at her for a moment.

"Well?" She said, annoyed. "Get ready, I want to get back on the road."

"We need to talk-" I started.

She was already turning away from me, looking into the mirror and fixing her earrings. "I thought we could talk about what kind of car you want to start the semester in, on the way."

I closed my mouth, and grabbed my clothes. We, again, rode the elevator in silence. Mother wore another pair of dark sunglasses, so I had no idea what she was thinking or feeling. When we checked out, the clerk behind the counter couldn't stop staring at her tits. I had a moment of sickening pride that those tits had been in my hands the night before, but that made me feel even worse.

The ride was, again, uneventful. I was too emotionally drained to say anything now. I had a fleeting moment where I wondered if it had all been a dream, but I remembered the stained duvet, and felt a sickening sympathy for whoever had to clean that up. The cleaning staff probably were no strangers to sex soaking sheets, but they had no idea that those cum stains were from both a Mother and her son.

Mother, for her part, acted as though nothing had happened. She had her phone on a cradle in front of us as she drove and we swiped through photos of fancy sports cars as we made our way into California and crossed the border. She would comment on the colors, always preferring the reds, and how sexy they looked. Mother had always been prim and proper before this, she had never used words like 'sexy' or 'studly' before. In the pit of my stomach I knew this relationship was changed forever, and I felt guilt at every new car she showed me. I wondered, had the promise of all this stuff, this material garbage, been worth fucking my own Mother? At one point I looked out the window at the Rogue River valley and sighed.

"What was that?" Mother asked.

"Nothing, just thinking."

"About what?" It seemed like a genuine question, as if she was almost willing to let me in and talk about what happened. But, I thought, it was done. I had paid the price for access to an incredible lifestyle, and I'd be damned if I didn't get something in return.

"Just..." I began. "I think the Mustang looks better in red." I said, resignation in my voice.

I saw Mother smile genuinely, however briefly. "You know what? I do too."

She'd gotten what she wanted, I just hoped it would be the one and only time.

Around 7, as the light was beginning to fade, Mother turned off the highway and into the nearest town. It was a small, trendy, Northern Cali town. Lots of shops, restaurants, and bars dotted the main drag as we parked in the hotel lot.

"Phew!" Mom said. "I could use a drink."

I perked up, thinking maybe if she went out to the bar alone, I could have a few moments alone to really process what happened.

"Why don't I go take our bags up and get settled. You can go get a drink." I opened my door and went around to the back to grab our bags.

Mother stepped out of the car and came around to grab her own. I swore she had unbuttoned another button. Her smooth canyon of flesh was literally pouring out of her top. She saw me staring and smirked.

"No way, you should come with me!" She giggled.

"But I can't drink."

"That fake ID in your wallet tells a different story." She said, seriously.

"Have you been going through my wallet?" I spat back at her.

Her face lightened up and she laughed. "Nope, didn't have to, you just told me." She crooked one arm through mine and walked me towards the hotel. "Oh come on, have a drink with your mother"