Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood off to the side as Mother rented the room. I seriously hoped it was two rooms, but I felt deep down I'd be disappointed. Again I had to swerve between jealous and sickened as I saw the clerk of this hotel talk entirely to Mother's chest. She turned around and walked over to me. She handed me the key, a single one, damnit, and pointed across the hall.

"They've got a bar here! Won't even need to drive." She leaned in and gave me a chaste peck on the cheek that seemed to burn like a brand. To my dismay, I felt myself start to grow hard. "So..." Her voice took on a sultry tone. "Why don't you go upstairs and change, then meet me down here?"

I decided the best thing to do was just to nod. I saw her look down at my crotch and I turned, instinctively, to grab the bags, and headed for the elevator.

Opening the door to the room, I stood there in terror. I had to be the wrong room, I told myself. It had to be. I looked down at the key, then up at the door number. Damnit, it was the right room. A Large, king sized bed dominated the space. It was the only bed in the room. My heart began to race and dread overtook me.

As if on autopilot I put the two bags on the bed and went into the bathroom. I put the toilet cover and down sat on it with my head in my hands.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me!" I growled. She was going to do it again. Despite myself, my dick started to grow harder. In the back of my head I heard a voice.

"Come on, it wasn't so bad. Plus, think of all the shit she promised..."

Another voice, however, much louder, screamed at me.

"It's your fucking mother, you monster! Plus, now you know she's crazy, and you know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy..."

"Fuck it." I finally said. I stood up and unbuckled my pants. I lifted the seat cover and pulled out my cock. Being at half-mast already, it wasn't hard to stroke it back to it's full girth. I started thinking about the girl's I'd fucked all through high school.

Janel, the captain of the cheerleading squad. Her long blonde hair had looked so good as she was bobbing up and down on my dick after the state championship.

Becca, the bitchy leader of the hot, mean girls group. She'd been less bitchy after I had fucked her, bent over a table, to a screaming orgasm.

Tina, that nerdy redhead who had claimed to want to help me with my calculus, but was ready at the drop of a hat to ride me in the back of her car.

Redhead.

My dick was still hard, but I was nowhere near cumming. All I could picture was red hair, rising up and down in my lap. I stroked harder, trying to bust this nut so that I'd be clear headed when dealing with mother. In my mind I grabbed those red locks and forced them down on me, eager to hear her gag. As the cum rushed up my shaft and poured into the toilet, my imagination lept, and I saw the figure in red hair lift their face up, excitedly getting splattered with my load.

It was Mother.

My orgasm became more intense and I grabbed a hand towel and moaned into it.

Finally coming down, I caught my breath. I tucked myself back into my pants and looked in the mirror. I saw the handsome face that fucked a dozen women in high school, the face of a man who had fucked his own Mother.

I promptly vomited.

Washing up, I felt like I was in a haze as I went down to the bar. I wore a nice button up and a pair of tight grey slacks. I think, looking back on it, I had a mind to fuck with her. Not literally, even though I was acutely aware I had already done that. I was going to make her think I was totally down, DTF. My cock was straining against my pants, my shirt struggling to contain my muscles, as I walked into the quiet bar. I saw Mother in the corner, a cocktail for her, a beer for me, and she waved me down. I nodded and walked up to the bar.

"Double Maker's, please, neat." The bartender just nodded, didn't even ask for ID, and poured me a drink.

I slowly walked over to mother, downing the whole thing in one gulp.

"Whoa, take it easy there." She laughed.

"I can handle myself." I said, though embarrassingly, I coughed as the hot whisky ran down my throat.

Mother didn't seem to notice, however. "I know you can..." She said softly.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Vodka soda." She said absentmindedly. Her eyes were fixed on my chiseled chest. I grabbed the beer and took a sip.

"So the car?" I began.

"Well, I really like the Mustang, but I don't know if it's the right one for you. A Mustang is a lot of... responsibility." She said, her hand picking imaginary lint off of her blouse, she brushed it off, making her tits jiggle.

"Oh, I think I've proven I'm more than responsible." I tersely replied.

I felt a leg press against mine from across the table, it slowly moved up.

"You've proven you can handle... some responsibility." Mother said pensively.

"I've proven all I need to prove." I said downing the rest of my beer in one fell swoop.

"Oh, really? That's it?" She said, her lips pouting.

I felt her shoe against my crotch, and I felt myself getting hard. "Yup." I said, standing up. My crotch was nearly eye level with her, and she acted like she couldn't care less.

Mother took her drink and downed it completely, which was totally unlike her. She handed me the empty.

"Well if you think you can keep up, get me another." She winked at me. "A double, if you please."

I walked away to the bar, but knew her eyes were my ass the whole time.

That's how that night went. We drank, traded veiled barbs, and generally tried to fuck with each other.

But as the night wore on, I began to get the sinking feeling that she was setting me up. She went toe to toe with me on every drink, and I could feel myself slowly slipping. I suddenly noticed, at one point, that her foot was in my crotch again, and had been for sometime.

"Oh honey." She said, at one point. "I think you've had enough. I think we should get you to bed."

"No, I'm fine." Even though I knew I wasn't.

"Nope, nope." She said in a matronly tone. "Come on mister."

"Wait." I said, I knew my dick was still hard as a rock, and would be visible to just about everyone. But when I looked around, I noticed the bar was empty, save for the barman, and I wondered what time it actually was.

"Come on, now." She said standing up. She pulled me from the booth and we both walked out of the bar.

I walked behind Mother on the trek to the room, and I had to fight from staring at her ass.

My body felt light and floaty, and my head was fuzzy with the alcohol I thought I could handle, as we entered the room.

"There's only one bed." I said, slightly slurring.

"It's the only one they had." Mother said, matter-of-factly, as she opened her suitcase. I knew it was bullshit, but what was I going to do now? If I left and tried to tell anyone, they'd smell the liquor on my breath, the police would know I wasn't twenty-one.

"I think I need to lay down." I noticed the room was getting warmer, too warm. "Jesus, why's it so hot?"

"You've just had too much to drink, mister." Mother said. "Take off that shirt and lay down." She turned around and held up the bottle of oil from last night.

"Mommy needs to give you your massage."

"Fine." Was all I said. I had seen this coming a mile away, and I had no out now. My only hope was that I'd pass out before the main event started.

I sat on the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt. Mother, curiously, chose to stand in front of me and watch. She was playing with the buttons on her own blouse as I shrugged off my shirt. She started popping them, one by one, as I sat there and stared. I vaguely became aware of the lofi music she liked, playing softly in the background.

"What are you doing?" I slurred. She opened her blouse, revealing a black bra. I saw the small mole over her areola, which I hadn't seen last night in the dark.

"Shh, now now, Tyler, Mommy needs to help you." She said, reaching behind her. Slowly, she unclasped her bra and with one arm, held the cups to her chest. She was looking at me like a predator, her green eyes studying me like a piece of meat, not her son. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her stomach bulged slightly when her skirt met her hips. The skirt led down to a pair of black stockings that hugged her thick legs.

But I stopped noticing things when she let the bra fall. Her tits fell down, sagging slightly, but otherwise massive and magnificent. I had to stop myself from reaching out and touching them.

Slowly, demurely, she slid to her feet in front of me. Her hands found my belt buckle and worked it open. In my last act of defiance, I tried to push her away.

"You said you wanted to give me a massage, not... not this." I looked at her pleading. Her hands unzipped me and she pulled my slacks down, revealing I had decided to forego underwear. I had vainly thought I could tease her with the outline of my cock, and not have to reap the consequences.

The monster sprang out and towered over Mother's face.

"I am." She whispered, and took the head into her mouth. I felt her tongue flick up over the head of my dick, teasing me. I leaned back on my hands and groaned. I felt her slide farther and farther down my meat. She was halfway down when she stopped, pulled back up, took a deep breath and slid back down, all the way, her mouth stretched wide open by the girth of my base. I leaned forward and exhaled.

"Holy shit!" I coughed. I felt Mother hum around my dick in satisfaction. I looked down and saw the red hair I had seen in my fantasy earlier, and the rage came back. Without warning, I grabbed the pony tail and held her down, feeling my dick bend painfully in her throat, but I didn't care. Mother began to struggle, her hands pounded my thighs and her feet twisted beneath her. She looked up at me, pleading with her tear and mascara stained eyes, to let her go, to let her breathe. I held her there for another moment, enjoying the feeling of her throat constricting around my cock as she gagged.

Finally I pulled her off of me and she fell back on her ass. Her tits parted and sagged, her chest was beet red and her make up was running. She looked at me with absolute contempt. I stood up, my pants sliding to the floor. I stepped out of them and walked up to her, my dick swinging obscenely. Mother slowly got to her feet and instantly slapped me. I felt it, but the alcohol had numbed most of the pain. I was about to say something, I don't really remember what, when she grabbed me by the back of the head and stuck her tongue down my throat. She pulled me back so she was pinned against the wall.

I remember losing all sense of myself as we swapped spit. I pushed her against the wall, hard, smashing her breasts against me. She desperately grabbed for my cock as our tongues danced a dance that no mother and son should, but I grabbed both her hands and pinned them to the wall above her. This seemed to turn her on even more, as her hips ground furiously against me.

I pulled back and looked at her face, destroyed as it was. I couldn't see even a glimmer of Mother, just a woman who was desperate to get fucked. Thinking back on it, she'd never been much of a mother, so this new, transactional relationship might just be all we ever have.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I said, disappointment in my voice. She answered me with another soul searching kiss. I hesitated, but I could feel her soft curves against me, sliding against my saliva covered dick.

I decided then and there if she was going to treat me like a sex toy, I'd let her.

But I'd make her pay for it.

"The Mustang." I said, between kisses.

Eyes closed, her body writhing against me, she only nodded and mumbled. "Yeah."

"The apartment." She fought my grip on her as she started sucking at my neck.

"YES!" She cried.

"And the money."

"Just. Fuck. Me." She said, her eyes burning a hole into me.

"Deal." I smiled. Letting go of one hand, I reached down and pulled her skirt up. I reached for her panties, and found only a sopping wet, slightly hairy pussy. I guess we both had the same idea.

I let go of her other hand and lifted her up against the wall. Mother let out a small yelp, seemingly surprised at my feat of strength. I angled my dick at the entrance of her dripping snatch as Mother wrapped her legs around me. As she tried to kiss me I clapped a hand over her mouth. Her eyes went wide as I smiled at her.

"You get what you pay for." I said, as I slammed my dick to the root inside of her. Mother screamed into my hand and clawed at my back. She'd only taken seven of my girthy inches before, so this was a rude awakening. Her eyes immediately watered and she kept screaming. I slowly withdrew and I heard her gasp in relief, but I immediately slammed it back, eliciting another throaty scream.

"You want me? You want to fuck your own son? Well you're going to get all ten inches." I said. I took my hand off of her mouth and immediately sealed it with my own. Mother bit my lip savagely, drawing blood. I pulled back reflexively.

"You son of a bitch!" She moaned, her nails were clawing at my back, but her legs held strong around me. She was enjoying this. "Yes!" She cried as I bucked up into her. "Yes! I knew it, I fucking knew it!" I pounded her viciously as she alternated between yelling obscenities and sticking her tongue down my throat.

I rammed into her again and immediately felt her contract around me, and her coital juices spilled over us.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she cried out. "Fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy!" She convulsed in my arms and her grip on me loosened.

I finally started to feel the weight of her as I let her slide to the floor, where she leaned up against the wall, breathing heavily. I stood over her, my pillar of flesh dripping her juices onto her heaving chest. She looked up at me and grinned wickedly.

Reaching down, I grabbed her by the ponytail. I lifted her up and dragged her to the bed, where I shoved her on it. She scrambled up to the head of the bed and looked at me like a cornered animal as I crawled towards her.

"I fucking knew it." She growled.

I grabbed her by the legs and spread them. "Knew what?"

She tried to push me away, but I grabbed her hand and pinned it above her.

"That you were the rutting, horny, savage beast I always thought you were." I scowled at her and slid back inside her to the root. She moaned instead of screaming this time. Mother fought me like a wild animal for the next forty-odd minutes. I held her down, and she tried to wrestle free as I slid in and out of her slippery hole.

"You fucking beast, fuck me!" She growled.

"You fucking slut, you're so hard up, you'll blackmail you're own son to fuck you?"

"You're the best, the best fuck I've ever had."

"I hate this!" I yelled into her tits as I bit one of her nipples.

I felt Mother cum again, and my own orgasm seemed near, as well.

"It...sure...doesn't feel... that way."

Mother soaked the bed with her girl cum as I sawed in and out, but I felt the pressure build in my balls, to the breaking point.

"I'm gonna..."

But she seemed to already know. "Yes!" She screamed. "Yes!"

Horrifyingly, I felt her legs wrap tighter around me. I strained to pull free, even as I felt the cum roiling in my balls.

"No! Stop! I'm not cumming in you!" But Mother seemed completely oblivious to my protestations.

Gathering all my will, I gave myself a few precious moments, forestalling my orgasm. I gripped her around her throat and began choking her.

"I'm not cumming in my own Mother!" I hissed. Her face went red, as she struggled for air. She convulsed with probably the biggest orgasm yet, and her legs fall away, twitching on either side of me.

I had just enough time to pull out. I let go of her throat, causing her to breathe in deep and cough, as I crawled up towards her and aimed my cock all over her chest and face. Ropes of cum erupted from the tip of my dick, splashing her giant tits, pooling in the depression in her neck. Her face caught the worst of it, though. When I was done, her left eye was covered in it, her mouth, lolling open, was filled with it, and her hair was caked in it. I knelt there, over Mother, basking in the glow of the biggest orgasm of my life.

I immediately fell backwards and passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but I know I woke up to the sounds of slurping, and a pleasant feeling around my balls. I looked up, saw I was laying on the bed, with my feet towards the head of it, and Mother was there, wide ass in the air stretching her skirt, sucking on my balls. My dick was already hard, and she obviously hadn't even taken the time to clean the cum off of her face and hair, as the hard tower was smearing what was left all over her face.

"Jesus, aren't you done?" I almost sobbed, but mother was past words. She was a woman possessed. She grinned at me, cum strands between her teeth glittering. She crawled up on top of me and slid me inside of her.

"I need this, I deserve this." She whispered. She rocked on my dick, shaking her tits, making them slap against her belly. I reached up and pawed at her chubby pouch.

"You only used to fuck tiny little things. Well Mother isn't so tiny, but I'm guessing you like that now, don't you, chubby chaser?" She babbled, her lust addled mind on autopilot.

"Fuck you!" I spat, gripping her swinging mammaries and pinching the nipples tight.

Mother cackled like a witch queen, and it chilled me to the bone. "Looks like you already are!"

I barely had time to look at the clock, and saw it was 2:30am. Mother rode me through several more orgasms before I felt another one coming on.

"Get off me." I grunted. Mother wouldn't take the hint, she leaned down, her sweat and cum covered tits bouncing in my face as she bore down on me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed her up and my dick slid out, she grasped for it and slid her lips around it, sucking it like a thirsty woman in a desert. I reached and held her head down, letting her take the full load down her throat. She coughed and sputtered, but when her head came back up, she was grinning and her eyes were lust-clouded. Cum dripped from the sides of her mouth as I fell back onto the bed and turned to look at the clock.

3:30am.

I felt Mother crawl up and lay her heavy body on my chest, her breathing starting to slow. I looked down and saw the smeared results of what had to have been the nastiest sex I had ever had. Her skirt had ridden high up on her ass, and I realised it was making me hard again.

I looked down at my dick and scowled. "Dude, what the fuck?" It didn't have an answer for me.

Growling, I slid out from under Mother and walked to the bathroom. My bladder was screaming, and Mother sitting on my dick for an hour hadn't helped. After draining the lizard, I walked over to the sink and drank handful after handful of water, trying to get back some of the moisture I'd expended.

Expended fucking my own Mother comatose. I thought to myself as I took a long look in the mirror. I hated her for preying on me, I truly did. But I had to admit, deep down, I loved hatefucking, and this was as disgusting and hate-filled as it got.

"Just remember why you're doing this." I told the reflection in the mirror. I washed my face and walked back into the bedroom, my sore, yet still hard dick leading the way. I prayed that Mother would still be passed out.

None of my prayers were being answered this week, it seemed.

Mother was laying where I had left her, using one hand to lift a tit to her mouth, the other between her legs, massaging her clit.

"Jesus fucking christ. Don't you ever get enough?" Truth be told, I hadn't ever fucked a girl as ragingly horny as my Mother, and I wondered where all this energy came from. A lifetime of mediocre sex with my father? The thrill of fucking her young, stud of a son?