Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother grinned around the nipple she was sucking and continued to finger herself. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a small bottle of vodka out of it. I watched Mother pleasure herself as I drank it, sickened at the enjoyment I got out of it. I went through three small bottles before I felt my inhibitions start to leave me again.

My cock bobbing, I walked over to Mother, who laughed into her tit-filled mouth with glee. I man-handled her onto her knees. She tried to kiss me, but I shoved her down on her knees. She got the message and curved her back into a harsher S-shape, accentuating her big ass. The stockings were drenched in sweat and cum, both hers and mine.

I slapped her ass, and she moaned, trying to back up towards me.

"I...need...it. Please." Her head was pressed into the wet mattress, one side facing me, her smeared red lips pouting.

I slapped her ass again. "Why? Huh? Why me?!"

"Shut the fuck up, Tyler. You know the deal. Fuck me."

I obliged her and shoved the full length in again. Her ass rippled, the cellulite dimples undulating, as her head was pressed deeper into the mattress. I heard her scream into the fabric as I pounded her again and again.

"Yes! Yes!"

I spanked her over and over again, leaving handprints all over her pale cheeks. "You fucking deviant." I growled. I leaned forward and pulled her up by her ponytail, till her back was to me. A hand snaked around and palmed only a fraction of her bust. I leaned in close to her ear, hearing her erratic breathing. "Dad wasn't fucking you enough? His dick too small?" I thrust up into her causing her to yelp. "Was he cheating on you, and you wanted to get back at him?"

"You...you..." She kept repeating. I tweaked a nipple and she groaned, deep in her chest. I threw her down and grabbed her hips. I fucked her relentlessly and without remorse, all the while she was keening and mewling.

"Or maybe you were just jealous." I said. "You saw all the girls I was fucking and you knew you could never compare."

"You're...still here...fucking ME!" She screamed as she came on me again.

This time my orgasm came quick, and I was glad for it. I spanked her one last time, hard, as I pulled out. I half-stood and shot the entirety of my load all over her ass and skirt. Mother fell forward on her face, and I fell with her.

We laid like that for a moment, before I finally slid off, laying on my back. I looked over at the clock, but I could already tell by the faint light outside it was already early morning.

5:10am

Everything hurt as I began to wake up. The sun was bright, and high in the sky, meaning it was at least mid afternoon. My eyes were bleary and I looked around the room. It was a fucking mess, fucking being the operative word. The duvet and sheets lay all over the place, covered in our juices. I looked over and saw the clock read a couple minutes past noon.

Mother walked out of the bathroom, her hair done up in a bun, her makeup reapplied. She was wearing jogging pants and a track jacket, which did little to hide her figure.

"What?" I croaked. She shot me a stern look.

"You're hungover. I thought it was prudent that we stay another day, we'll make up the time tomorrow. I rented the room for another night." Fucking great, I thought. "I called your father, let him know you weren't," she held her hands up in air quotes, "feeling well."

"Okay." I said stupidly.

"I know you're probably not feeling at your best. So I left you some headache pills on the bathroom counter. I also called down for a maid to turn over the room." No mention of why it needed to be turned over, I noticed. "So you should probably take a pill and go find something to occupy yourself with while they're in here."

I sat up in bed, my cock slipping out from under the sheets. Mother turned her face and held up a hand.

"Tyler cover yourself!" My mouth fell open at that. She had been begging to see it all night. She was like some sort of werewolf. When the sun went down and the moon was up, she changed into a totally different person.

I slid the sheet up obediently.

Mother bent down and grabbed her purse. She pulled her clutch out and took out a stack of twenty dollar bills. She laid them on the nightstand.

"I'll be out this afternoon, there are several stores I want to visit on mainstreet, pick up a few things."

"Uh... okay." I said, again, feeling like this was all a dream.

She seemed to perk up, and flashed me a cheery smile. "Well okay! I'll keep in touch. Go grab something to eat, you look famished, honey." She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. As she walked away I watched her giant ass shake back and forth, before she walked out the door.

I immediately felt my dick get hard again, and it made me so frustrated I actually slapped it.

"Stop it!" I yelled. It seemed to comply this time, thankfully.

Walking into the bathroom, I looked at the pills arrayed on the counter. I'd seen these before, taken them several times. I sighed in relief as I popped one, then two of the vicodins into my mouth, before slipping into the shower.

As the warm water cascaded over me, and the warm sensation of the pills filled me, I began to feel human again. No, I began to feel better. I loved the way the pills always made me feel, but I'd been careful not to dig too deep into that hole of addiction.

But the longer I stayed in that shower the better the sensation felt. Sure, I'd fucked Mother, fucked her silly, infact. I began to feel a sense of pride that I had lasted as long as I did, cum as much as I did. Mother couldn't get enough of me, and the sex, quite frankly, wasn't bad. I was going to be given the keys to a life few people had, and all I had to do was bust my nut all over her. The longer my drug addled brain thought about it, the better the deal sounded.

I hopped out of the shower, feeling like a new man. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a polo and took the money from the nightstand. I had a fleeting moment of feeling like a prostitute, but the vicodin pushed those pesky thoughts to the side, and told me how good this was going to be.

I spent the next hour or two in a haze, walking about the streets, admiring the beautiful architecture and weather. I planned out my life, my amazing life, to come. I grabbed a couple of tacos from a street vendor and ate them in a park where people were playing ultimate frisbee.

One of the guys asked me if I wanted to play, and I happily agreed. After a few games we all retired to a cooler with beers and a bottle of whiskey. They perfunctually asked me if I was 21, and I said sure, no one cared. One of the girls, a busty redhead with freckles all over her face, took a seat next to me, asked me what I was doing here. I lied and said I was heading south to complete my junior year at UCB. We talked for almost an hour, with her getting closer to me. I couldn't help but admire her tits, and her tight, flat stomach. I think she noticed, but seemed to like the attention.

Finally she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place. I jolted and realised I hadn't checked my phone in a couple hours. I begged off, gave her my number, and said I wasn't sure how long I'd be in town, but that if I had time I'd definitely call her. Walking away from the park, as the sun set, I pulled out my phone and looked at it.

One text message. From Mother.

I flicked it open and suddenly pulled it close to my chest, looking around to make sure no one was near me. Looking back I saw the picture she had sent me. No accompanying text, just a photo of her, naked but for a tight fitting red corset. Her tits hung down over the top, her pert, small nipples pointed straight out. Her pussy, visible in the mirror, was now shaved for all but a small landing strip. I looked at the timestamp, one hour ago.

I had to walk with one side turned to the buildings, trying to conceal my erection. My anxiety was spiking, and the pills were wearing off, as I made my way back up to the room. I expected Mother to be there, and I was disgusted with myself when I opened the door and was disappointed not to find her in the corset. I went to the bathroom, grabbed the other four pills, and downed one with another small bottle of vodka. I sat there on the now-cleaned bed, waiting for the euphoria to come back. I knew what I was going to have to do tonight, the text made it plain that this was going to be a nightly deal, for at least the duration of the trip.

I prayed after that it would be over.

But who was I kidding, none of my prayers were being answered.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the text from Mother. Below the picture I typed I'm back.

Plain and simple, I thought.

Almost immediately I saw the three dots. A one word reply, bar, popped up on my screen.

I took a deep breath. "You can do this. You can do this."

The pills hit me as I got on the elevator. I even danced a little to the muzak as it carried me down to the first floor. I walked into the dimly lit bar. This time it was empty, save for a couple in a booth in the corner, the barman, and of course, Mother.

I stopped dead in my tracks. When Mother said she was going out, I thought it was to get knick knacks, or a corset. But she'd obviously made some other stops. She sat in a booth tucked away in the back, sipping from a martini glass, an empty one next to her. Her hair was done up immaculately. Not her ponytail or bun, but a mess of immaculate curls. Her lips were crimson, which accented her tight green dress quite well. She looked poured into it, her bust visible through a striking V-shaped cutout on the front. I walked over to the bar, and the bartender, to his credit, remembered my drink from last night. I also asked for a beer and walked over to Mother.

When she saw me she smiled her secret smile. One hand flew up like Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune.

"What do you think?" She said, obviously impressed with herself.

I was at a loss for words as I saw down. I couldn't stop staring at her tits. It was cut so low, I could even see a small bit of that mole she had, peaking out of the side.

"I thought, I had the whole day, I might as well treat myself." She said, slurring a bit. She brought the glass up to her mouth and I realised she'd had more than the two sitting in front of her.

"You look good." I said hoarsely.

"Mmm..." She said finishing her drink and signalling to the bartender for another. She reached over and tapped my forearm. "So what did you do today?" She asked, drunkenly cheery.

"Ummm..." I said, drawing my gaze away from her cleavage. "I got some food."

She 'hmmm'ed me as the bartender brought over another martini.

"Oh." I said, taking a long sip of my whisky. "I went to the park, met some people and played frisbee for a couple hours."

"Oh, thats nice! Your head must be feeling better. Did the pills help?"

"Yeah, yeah they did." I said, taking another drink.

"Remember, don't mix them with this." She said lifting her glass, smirking deviously. "But if you need anymore, you just let momma know, okay?"

"Okay... sure. Thanks." We sat there in silence for a moment as we both took sips from our drinks. Slow jazz played in the background as the other patrons left the bar, till it was just us again.

"So you made some new friends?"

I looked down at my drink. "Yeah, they're cool. Got a nice work out, hung out afterwards."

Mother tsked me again, like she so enjoyed. "You must be so... sore." And there it was, I felt her food slide up my leg. This time I just let it happen.

"No." I said brazenly. "It wasn't anything I couldn't handle."

"No..." The foot massaged my cock through my jeans. "I bet it wasn't. You've got a lot of potential. You're a natural athlete." She grinned over her glass.

"They weren't any kind of competition." I said hotly. The bartender brought over refills for us.

Mother looked at me and pouted her lips. "That's not a nice thing to say about your friends, maybe they were just going easy on you?" Her eyebrows lifted.

My stomach grew cold at that thought. Had she been toying with me? If so, her sex drive was higher than anyone I had ever met.

"I can take anything they can throw at me." I said finishing my drink.

"Well." Mother said, finishing her own. "I sure hope so. I think it's time we got to bed, we have an early start tomorrow!"

The alcohol and the pills must have gotten to me, because I felt myself get real for a moment. "We're not going to sleep, are we?" My voice got lower, slightly more malevolent. "I'm guessing, by that picture you sent me, you plan to make me fuck your brains out till dawn?"

Mother didn't reply as she took her purse out and reapplied her lipstick. Her foot gave me one last nudge as she stood up. I watched her tits and bountiful ass jiggle as she stepped out of the booth.

She turned to me, smiled, and in a sickening motherly tone said, "Honey, your cock is telling me I'm not going to make you do anything." And with that she walked away.

*******

Hope you liked it, the rest of the story is already in the can, just wanted to see what you thought!